Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepBit pool thread for newbies  (Read 68858 times)
potooczech

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 09:49:57 PM

Payout problem ?

Can`t send money to my wallet. It doesn`t work.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeepBit
Donator

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2011, 10:07:03 PM

Payout problem ?
Can`t send money to my wallet. It doesn`t work.
Payouts will be available in a couple of minutes, sorry for the delay.

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net ~ 3600 GH/s, Both payment schemes, instant payout, no invalid blocks !
Coming soon: ICBIT Trading platform
philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2011, 03:10:36 PM

Hi folks, don't shoot, newbie here.

Tried very hard to not annoy anyone with my newbie question (probably asked time and time again) but can't seem to find an answer.
Searched the forum of course but this forum is HUGE, after a couple of hours I just gave up.
So, since this the newbie thread for Deepbit pool:

I started mining at Deepbit not too long ago, enough to earn few BTC to test the waters so to speak. But the heck if I can figure out how to transfer those BTC to my wallet.
(at this point probably you are all yawning and roll your eyes; oh no, another one of those...)

In short:
I registered at Deepbit with no problems and accepted the default bitcoin address that was given there for receiving rewards. I started mining right away and earned about 7 BTC.
So I figure that it was the time to do something with them.
Installed the bitcoin client and tried to transfer the BTC from that default address given by Deepbit to my wallet with no success in finding how on earth to do that.

Eventually I modified the bitcoin address on Deepbit site to coincide with the one from my wallet and finally bitcoins started to appear in my wallet, but only bitcoins earned after the modification.

Those 7 bitcoins sent previously by Deepbit to the old address are still there and can't access them.
Are they lost..and what I did wrong?
Is there any way to get them back ?

Thanks in advance for any kind of clarifications.

DeepBit
Donator

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2011, 03:48:22 PM

I registered at Deepbit with no problems and accepted the default bitcoin address that was given there for receiving rewards. I started mining right away and earned about 7 BTC.

Those 7 bitcoins sent previously by Deepbit to the old address are still there and can't access them.
Are they lost..and what I did wrong?
Is there any way to get them back ?
There should be no any "default" bitcoin address, this field is empty when new account is created.
You should remember where did you got that previous address.

If your bitcoins are sent to the address unknown to you then there is no way to recover them, all bitcoin transactions are irreversible.
Try to remember, it may be some kind of online wallet, currency exchange or something like this.

Also you can PM me your account name or send a e-mail to the pool's support just to check.

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net ~ 3600 GH/s, Both payment schemes, instant payout, no invalid blocks !
philips

View Profile
November 17, 2011, 06:20:05 AM

DeepBit

There should be no any "default" bitcoin address, this field is empty when new account is created.
You should remember where did you got that previous address.

Man, do you guys have around here some kind of Morons Hall of Fame or something?
Because I would be interested in sending you a color picture of mine to display there.

After reading you reply something clicked in my head...yes I did started mining just few weeks ago...but I registered at DeepBit Mining Pool in May (it was called DeepBit.net pool then) when I did some small experiments with my previous card.

I forgot the password since then and after the recent password recovery indeed a bitcoin address was there, but entered there by me (I, the moron) back then in May.

Luckily, I searched for the old harddisk and found on it the Windows partition with the wallet.dat file with that particularly address. I didn't believed my eyes, how stupid am I?
The BTC are all there, phew!

Yeah, I know is not much but it took me a while to mine them, with lot of noise and heat.
Thanks for the "click", without it I wouldn't have remembered a thing.

Sorry for the trouble.
philips

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 05:40:03 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2011, 07:58:20 AM by philips

OK, got another question...just curious.

I have an AMD 6990 card and using cgminer. With a bit of overclocking and all I can reach at best 840 MH/s (an average as cgminer tells me).
However, at the Average speed in last 10 minutes stat (at Deepbit web page) I see great fluctuations.
Sometimes as low as 400 MH/s, but this for various reason could be possible/true I suppose...no complains here.
OTOH I can see there speeds like 1100 MH/s which...well, I wish I had that speed.

In short, I'm not complaining about the low speeds displayed, but wondering about those higher values (an average of ten minutes!)
How much can I trust those readings?
DeepBit
Donator

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 11:29:29 AM

In short, I'm not complaining about the low speeds displayed, but wondering about those higher values (an average of ten minutes!)
How much can I trust those readings?
Those readings include your personal luck, which can be positive or negative.
When you are lucky, you are getting more shares per minute and your speed seems higher.

You may set your averaging window to 40+ minutes so those numbers will be more consistent.

philips

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 12:07:54 PM

Aha, I see. I raised the time interval to 60 minutes.
Thanks.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 07:43:24 PM

Is cgminer working at deepbit ?
DeepBit
Donator

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2011, 08:43:00 PM

I think it should. Do you have any problems with it ?

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 11:03:35 PM

Yeah, when i mine with cgminer i get no btc when the pool Find a block(i see shares on my account but not on statistic page)

If i start mining with guiminer i get btc and if i switch to cgminer after i have mined a block with guiminer its working

I hope you understand Smiley
DeepBit
Donator

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2011, 11:43:57 PM

Yeah, when i mine with cgminer i get no btc when the pool Find a block(i see shares on my account but not on statistic page)
If i start mining with guiminer i get btc and if i switch to cgminer after i have mined a block with guiminer its working
Do you know that stats table and account balance are delayed for one hour ?

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 11:58:42 AM

Do you know that stats table and account balance are delayed for one hour ?

Yes i am aware of that.

I have been using the site a few days and it's seems that i get btc even if it is saying i don't get any rewards(in statistic page).

So maybe it's a bug or something.
DeepBit
Donator

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2011, 12:00:49 PM

Yes i am aware of that.
I have been using the site a few days and it's seems that i get btc even if it is saying i don't get any rewards(in statistic page).
I don't think it's a bug.
Are you using Proportional or PPS mode ? PPS rewards are not shown in the stats table.
Is your timezone set correctly in the pool's advanced  settings ?

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 02:41:48 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2011, 10:44:49 PM by 787875

Yes i am aware of that.
I don't think it's a bug.
Are you using Proportional or PPS mode ? PPS rewards are not shown in the stats table.
Is your timezone set correctly in the pool's advanced  settings ?

Proportinal, it's saying "none " instead of something like 0.00457456

Yes, my timezone is correct.

Like this, sometimes it's saying none sometimes i get reward

potooczech

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 08:29:06 AM

Are there any problems with payments ?
DeepBit
Donator

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2012, 01:30:40 PM

Are there any problems with payments ?
No.
If you experience any - try reading the error message and if it doesn't helps use pool's e-mail for support.

potooczech

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 06:15:00 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2012, 06:37:35 AM by potooczech

Automatic payout doesn`t work and instant payout also ... no error message ... just "wait 2 minutes" message
potooczech

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 11:31:40 AM

Please resolve the payout issue.
DeepBit
Donator

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 01:02:14 PM

Issue already resolved, you can request your payment again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: