Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

changing BBP on CCEX is horrible: very bad exchange .. we need better

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

C-CEX is terrible, why don't more people use coinsmarkets.com?  The UI isn't sleek but the site functions well and it seems much more usable than C-CEX.  What do https://www.kucoin.com charge for listing?  I've mentioned them a few times but never get a reply, they're relatively new but the exchange is good to use.
ferohers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

It seems they go offline once per hours.
oliwer21

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

Wohoo... I read whole thread  Grin
I'm impressed that You are still near this project and even get closer Wink
I see there was many positive changes.
Simple question, is there any changes in wallet and is there any reason to update it from 1.4.7 version?
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:43:41 PM

oliwer21 wallet only when i tested masternodes ... for classic mining no need upgrade to newest  Wink  
and yes,im still in this project  Tongue after all mishmashes with me ..

stay tuned

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

Wohoo... I read whole thread  Grin
I'm impressed that You are still near this project and even get closer Wink
I see there was many positive changes.
Simple question, is there any changes in wallet and is there any reason to update it from 1.4.7 version?

You would just have to update to 1.0.7.x around Christmas for the mandatory upgrade.
That includes : F8000 PoBH algorithm, Amazon web purchases in the wallet, Sanctuaries, Budgets & Proposals, Voting, Deflation, and the Block Distribution change.  And some smaller things weve tested in testnet.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

BiblePay hit #7 Shocked on the gainers list on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Trading has been crazy! https://c-cex.com/?p=bbp-btc

Thank you for your vision, hard work and execution Rob!
Yeah I see its still at #4.  I love the over $100,000 per day volume for the last 2 days (almost enough to integrate a debit card).

I took that opportunity to dump the orphan wallet in the middle of the trading and hardly moved the price.  We finally raised .34 BTC without crashing the market and thats good as I ran at a deficit for a couple months (its all visible when you add up "Orphan Fundraisers" vs "Expenses").  Hopefully in January when we vote on the monthly orphan payment everything will run smoothly, we have tested that in testnet and anticipate it to work properly as the expense goes from new proposal, to vote, to budget, to vote, to superblock in prod.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

I added some new pc to my pool mix. Thank you amazon black friday Smiley

In total the report on the homepage reads around 65 shares.
But the mining credits are around 25.
Maybe it needs more time to warm up? Or is there some new change in rules?

I noticed pool fees are now 4% and for anonymous 9%. I am registered so I assume I am not anonymous right?

How would you be anonymous anyways since you can not make a worker id without an account?

Lastly I tried the other pool but after running it for a full day, it never paid me a single credit. So I do not know what the deal was there?  Huh
Im committed to lowering the total pool fee over the long term once it gets closer to the black again (its down right now NET over its operating life due to a couple bugs that had to be fixed recently.).  Anyway, the fee is 4% for the core pool usage, and the 9% is Only active if you check the "Cloak User and Miners" checkbox in account settings.  That makes your miners anonymous in the leaderboard (and everywhere else). 

Which pagename, report and field and value exactly?  Im not catching your drift on the 65/25.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
kelly19

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

It was an interesting project, and the first time I heard about the combination of the bible, not the believer, but the hope that the project would succeed.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

Lets count our blessings and give thanks to CCEX for making it possible to sponsor orphans.
To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

Luke found Blockbid and we will work with them a little further as they are cheap but their ICO isnt complete yet.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Seyar

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:30:18 PM

Lets count our blessings and give thanks to CCEX for making it possible to sponsor orphans.
To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

Luke found Blockbid and we will work with them a little further as they are cheap but their ICO isnt complete yet.

@Bible_Pay 
Is it an idea to make a Telegram channel for BBP so a community is also being formed on there, and perhaps even a Discord server? But I think a Telegram group would be very nice to have to support and get new people in as well!
Seyar

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

Three questions for masternodes at BBP:

- Why should (considering if you have enough) one make a masternode? What are the benefits and usages?

- How much does a masternode earns and what does it do?

- How do you set up a masternode, if not several masternodes considering someone has enough BBP?

Cheers!

P.S. I'll intergrate my previous post/idea here as well for ease of use:

Is it an idea to make a Telegram channel for BBP so a community is also being formed on there, and perhaps even a Discord server? But I think a Telegram group would be very nice to have to support and get new people in as well!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

@Bible_Pay 

We have a slack team in its infancy.  So far we have a few members, and growing rapidly.
I cant be in the room today as I have a lot going on with our second pool integration, but please feel free to join:

https://join.slack.com/t/biblepay/shared_invite/enQtMjgxMzI1NDgyNDk2LTQ4NzMzYjhkMWU4ZGYwYTI2MWU2YjU5Mzg3NmRhNTlmODExMzliNTBjMjA2YzRlMDY3MmY4NTg1NjM1NjJlMDY

Anyone who wants to coordinate this and create rooms, let me know and we can try to be more organized.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:43:52 PM

- Why should (considering if you have enough) one make a masternode? What are the benefits and usages?

- How do you set up a masternode, if not several masternodes considering someone has enough BBP?

The Sanctuaries will allow us to decentralize our community to become a decentralized autonomous charity. As a sanctuary operator you may vote on important issues, and receive ROI for the initial escrow investment. 
See potential ROI:
http://pool.biblepay.org/docs/roi.htm

The masternodes earn approx 1/24th of the initial requirement per month (requirement = 1,550,001 BBP).  The payment is actually 40% of each block divided by the sanctuary count.

Note this guide will change slightly before Christmas, but the instructions for creating a sanctuary are here:
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
tiras

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

Cheers!

telegram chats tend to turn into trash talking in most cases and can be used to manipulate the market.
If we had one I'd suggest keeping it read only for announcements only and devs should decide who will be an admin there.

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

How many devs are currently working on this project? Can you share some information (mainly about people involved)? It would be good to have some picture. Thank you.
Seyar

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:19:32 PM

Cheers!

telegram chats tend to turn into trash talking in most cases and can be used to manipulate the market.
If we had one I'd suggest keeping it read only for announcements only and devs should decide who will be an admin there.

Ehhrr.. anything can turn into trash talks.. Probably you are in the wrong circles in telegram or just being pessimistic.  I'm in dozens of Telegram channels and they are the perfect environment to stay up to date and talk about the project and learn and ask things for newcomers.. It's anonymous and easy to use as well perfect on mobile.  So yea for a quicker and easier spread of knowledge I'd really suggest BBP to look into telegram, it will definetily work as it does for every larger and even smaller projects that make good use of it.
tiras

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

Cheers!

Ehhrr.. anything can turn into trash talks.. Probably you are in the wrong circles in telegram or just being pessimistic.  I'm in dozens of Telegram channels and they are the perfect environment to stay up to date and talk about the project and learn and ask things for newcomers.. It's anonymous and easy to use as well perfect on mobile.  So yea for a quicker and easier spread of knowledge I'd really suggest BBP to look into telegram, it will definetily work as it does for every larger and even smaller projects that make good use of it.

I've seen enough crypto chats in telegram .  very bad language ,   trash talking and nothing really helpfull

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

How many devs are currently working on this project? Can you share some information (mainly about people involved)? It would be good to have some picture. Thank you.
On this project we just have 2 devs (Core and Web), however, one other dev worked on part of BBP before, and the issue that is relatively complicated is my other team has 5 devs, and I believe 2 of them are interested in potentially helping us, but I have not fully explained to them whats going on over here yet.  So the answer is 2 now, and I hope to have 7 by June of next year.  I think 7 is reasonable given that we will have two very active codebases (Stratis plus Bitcoin).

I think its also reasonable to assume we will have 4-5 volunteers representing different facets of Biblepay, like CFO, Proj manager, PR manager, CTO, and could potentially add the bios to our new web page (beta.biblepay.org) by June 2018.  That would be a nice addition to have some more transparency in this project and professional representation.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

To give you a little idea of the problem: According to the news Bittrex is receiving millions of $ of deposits and cant even keep up with the paperwork necessary to legally process the accounts.  They dont have time to reply to the emails about know your customer. There is a waiting list of 400 coins on most of the exchanges.  The exchanges are charging $75,000 for integrations now that BTC just doubled again.

I invite anyone to directly contact poloniex, bittrex, coinsmarkets, or any other exchange and get a quote in $ instead of a moving target - maybe someone will do it for $15K in Q1-Q2 2018.  CoinExchange.IO is a possiblity, but I need someone to get a real contact there for me, not a canned reply as I dont feel we should send 2BTC into a vaccuum.

fyi, bitcoin just topped $19,000 usd ... coinbase and gdax are both down, probably overwhelmed by all the new customers/traffic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: