Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
aikida3k

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:54:27 PM

I think we have our answer in why the Quran and why Islam in the prophecy-blessing of Ishmael.
He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.

Christianity mostly did not and does not spread by the sword so it never has gained much traction and belief among Arabians.  Perhaps it was forseen that the Arabs would rise in strength and power and since Islam spreads by the sword and would occupy Israel for a long time it was better that they were monotheistic Muslims than pagans. 
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:40:36 AM

I would rather try and get Ronnie Moas's https://twitter.com/RonnieMoas  attention or Willy Woo's https://twitter.com/woonomic

Could you reach out to them on Twitter about BiblePay? Smiley

aikida3k

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:53:22 AM

I would rather try and get Ronnie Moas's https://twitter.com/RonnieMoas  attention or Willy Woo's https://twitter.com/woonomic

Could you reach out to them on Twitter about BiblePay? Smiley

Social media became too much of a hassle for me and I dumped it a while back.  I can email Ronnie Moas- I think he will respond, and I can try Will Woo; his coindesk email is WillyWoo@coindesk.com . Not sure if he monitors it but it is worth a shot.  I was kinda holding off, thinking about picking up another Sanctuary on the cheap if it did work out and get a lot of attention.  I can see Ronnie Moas being interested.  He does a lot of philanthropy on his own. Who knows?
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:07:59 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 02:25:28 PM by bible_pay

Rob -

is it possible to add a export to csv function to the pool.

For tax purposes its necessary to track how much and when crypto is mined.

It would also be useful to have the number of coins mined in 24 hour period or per hour to get a sense of rate
Code:
For example general statistics, like on many other pools:
Code:
Pool Hash Rate
Pool Efficiency
Current Active Workers
Current Difficulty
Est. Next Difficulty
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)
Est. Shares this Round
Next Network Block
Last Block Found
Time Since Last Block
etc.
Thank you
Yes, I think these two things can be added.
Ill start by putting the CSV export button on the transaction history weblist, and later you can request a change request if you want something else.
(Right now you can see how many coins you mined in a 24 hour period by reading the "immature balance".)
Also I think we can add how many the entire pool mined in the about page.

If you dont see the features in the next two days please add a Feature Request here:
github.com/biblepay/biblepaypool

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:32:45 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 05:17:09 PM by togoshigekata

Twitter user CryptoTonya is interested in bounty/promoting/PR:  https://twitter.com/TonyaZee/status/936388601604079616
I've heard of her...She does good work with promoting on Twitter and LinkedIn. Think she has done some social media coordinator stuff for some other coins as well.

If this is the Tanya (Tanja?) Bivic from Slovenia,
she was just listed in top 10 Females in Crypto 2017 in Core (Blockchain News) magazine:

Page 64, December issue of Core magazine:  http://coremagazine.info/December

https://twitter.com/TonyaZee ?
https://twitter.com/cryptotanya
https://twitter.com/tanjabivic

57% of Slovenia is Christian
76% of Europe is Christian
50% of Russia is Christian

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

I just looked at the pool stats. We have picked up a lot of new miners! And have around 50% more HPS than about a week or two ago!
We are growing nicely, and there is obviously a growing interest in running sanctuaries.
Great work Rob! Thanks for your hard efforts.

Windows:   Miner Count: 512, Avg HPS: 9032.84, Usage: 45%
Linux:   Miner Count: 622, Avg HPS: 38372.21, Usage: 55%
Pool Total HPS:   15996802.58
Pool Miners:   1130
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

znffal yeah, i checked our pool hash power and  Shocked  more miners added to us  Tongue (last days added almost 150miners and next days i could to add next 50miners hehe)

bible_pay any changes with pool in next days?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

znffal yeah, i checked our pool hash power and  Shocked  more miners added to us  Tongue (last days added almost 150miners and next days i could to add next 50miners hehe)

bible_pay any changes with pool in next days?
Do you mean a new feature, or a performance issue?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:28:16 PM

Is anyone running Dash or Bitcoin here?

Can we please have one person paste getchaintips from Bitcoin and one paste getchaintips from Dash?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 03:58:31 PM by togoshigekata

Ive been doing a lot of advertising,

I posted about BiblePay in every top 2 page google result article, steemit post, bitcointalk thread, etc for keywords and variations of:
masternode, cpu mining, asic resistant, charity, christian, etc

And Im still sneaking in BiblePay into /r/CryptoCurrency and /r/Altcoin when I can / when its relevant

It will be really cool in future when we have articles written about us!

===

I contacted the other Tanja, she says that TonyaZee twitter account is not her, so I think there are just 2 CryptoTonyas/Tanyas haha
I told them both about the project and about the future PR budget, we shall see what happens.

===

I made another post about finding a SegWit Developer and actually got a good private message!
I posted in the Project Development section of the BitcoinTalk forum
(Theres a Bounty subforum for Altcoin section, but it seems pretty spammy in there, would that be a good place to post as well?)

616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

You have been busy Togoshigekata!

The future is bright and we'll look at all this work and say you've been a huge part of it!

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:14:41 PM

Rob -

It would also be useful to have the number of coins mined in 24 hour period or per hour to get a sense of rate
Code:
Code:
Pool Hash Rate
Pool Efficiency
Current Active Workers
Current Difficulty
Est. Next Difficulty
Est. Shares this Round
Next Network Block
Last Block Found
Time Since Last Block
etc.
Thank you
Ill start by putting the CSV export button on the transaction history weblist, and later you can request a change request if you want something else.
(Right now you can see how many coins you mined in a 24 hour period by reading the "immature balance".)

If you dont see the features in the next two days please add a Feature Request here:

I added a Printer Export icon to our Pool web list. 

So far I added the "EXPORT CSV" functionality to the :  Reports | Transaction History web list.  Click the printer icon in the top right corner to export to CSV.

Ill take a look at the other metrics now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

Rob -

Code:
Code:
Pool Hash Rate
Pool Efficiency
Current Active Workers
Current Difficulty
Est. Next Difficulty
Est. Shares this Round
Next Network Block
Last Block Found
Time Since Last Block
etc.
Thank you

I added a Printer Export icon to our Pool web list. 

So far I added the "EXPORT CSV" functionality to the :  Reports | Transaction History web list.  Click the printer icon in the top right corner to export to CSV.

Ill take a look at the other metrics now.

I added a lot of these Stats to the About page and has been deployed to Prod.

NOTE:  I dont know how to get the next difficulty as we use Dark Gravity Wave for the Diff function.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:56:24 PM

I just looked at the pool stats. We have picked up a lot of new miners! And have around 50% more HPS than about a week or two ago!
We are growing nicely, and there is obviously a growing interest in running sanctuaries.
Great work Rob! Thanks for your hard efforts.

Windows:   Miner Count: 512, Avg HPS: 9032.84, Usage: 45%
Linux:   Miner Count: 622, Avg HPS: 38372.21, Usage: 55%
Pool Total HPS:   15996802.58
Pool Miners:   1130

Yes, it is very exciting to see us grow by 100 users every 10 days!  

Thanks everyone, we are getting stronger now.

EDIT: The google ad is running (Use PC clock cycles to help orphans in distress) and has received about 50 click throughs so far.  Im still working on rewarding the new user with a higher faucet reward coupon.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:20:12 PM

EXPORT CSV isnt in POOL  Shocked
and most important stat is WHO FOUND BLOCK  Angry  14 persons of pool is from SLOVAK REPUBLIC and all to want know this= thanks

but others stats is great  Wink

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:42:03 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 09:52:56 PM by bible_pay

EXPORT CSV isnt in POOL  Shocked
and most important stat is WHO FOUND BLOCK  Angry  14 persons of pool is from SLOVAK REPUBLIC and all to want know this= thanks

but others stats is great  Wink

Wait til Masternodes go live- info not available yet.

EDIT: CSV Tested and working.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:52:04 PM

I received an e-mail from Steve Cioccolanti, the well known pastor on youtube that preaches about end-times.

He expressed a desire to integrate BiblePay into his ministry somehow for micropayments.  Maybe for tipping in the youtube videos or something.

I told him how excited I was to work with him (as I already know him and his videos).

I also received an e-mail from Guy Malone, and that is also pretty exciting, making friends with people who make Area 51 videos.

We are moving closer to the big leagues.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:04:26 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 10:14:35 PM by togoshigekata

That is AMAZING news!!!

Looks like Steve has 181k youtube subscribers! Shocked
and he just recently did a video about Bitcoin 4 days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVg5osWUCg4
and he is doing a Bitcoin seminar in 2 weeks, this is amazing!

Congrats Rob!!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:24:45 PM

We're really living in fascinating times.  For the casual observer, or non-bible educated, many would say these headlines are just "coincidences".  But I tend to think that the headlines Im seeing on non-us news sites (unfortunately I have to get some US news from RT.com and Haaretz because the top search engines simply mask the news - or maybe the powers that be mask it).

Anyway, I think there is a reason Trump/Jared want middle east peace.  Because God wants an agreement soon:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-middle-east-peace-plan-jared-kushner-israel-palestine-islamic-extremism-iran-a8090246.html

I think, and this is just a guess, if an agreement is rammed through by the US, it will be the lighting of a powder keg between Palestine and Israel as they will both feel each country is infringing on property lines and rights.  That will "potentially" lead to the availablity of the land for the dome of the rock to be available to build the 3rd temple. (http://Jesus-christ.us/Temples.htm)

Another very interesting thing happening at the same time is Iran is building 3 military bases in Syria, just 15 miles from Damascus:

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.822134

Which will madden Israel to a point where they will want to blow those up.  This could be the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 : Damascus will be utterly destroyed, and only jackyls will roam through that town.

Its also interesting to note that Jared Kushners current countries in play: Saudi Arabia, Israel, Syria, Iran - (if you add Turkey in for good measure) are all the players that lead up to Ezekiel 38s war, and then, quickly to the great tribulation. 

I have seen numerous Christian dreams of women saying "Peace and safety" then sudden destruction, (referring to a potential Peace agreement for Israel/Palestine) by Trump.

Its also very interesting to note that Trump has until Wednesday to decide if he wants to move the Embassy out to Jerusalem.
Note that that particular decision is Very controversial, in that it forces Jerusalem to be recognized internationally as  the capital of Israel, meaning that the Palestinians will all out blow a fuse, and the UN could possibly step in and bring up technical issues on the original declaration of Independence for Israel  from 70 years ago  (which is very interesting to note it was drafted Nov 1947, but took a while to get ratified, making it 70.01 years old right now).

Very, very exciting times.

If you are an atheist, please consider challenging us about God, otherwise I recommend buying a NKJV bible.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:45:12 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 11:09:21 AM by slovakia

ANSWER from NANO LEDGE S HW WALLET about BBP

There are a lot of altcoins and as Ledger has limited resources it cannot integrate them all. The conditions to integrate an altcoin are one of the following:
- massive general support and high market cap (ex: Ethereum)
- development sponsored by the coin's community (ex: Litecoin)
- direct developer integration using Ledger's SDK

For information, the "altcoin package" costs 78,000 EUR and includes:
- development of altcoin's Nano S / Blue app
- altcoin support added to the Ledger Wallet Chrome app
- altcoin explorer API development for the backend
- 1,000 Ledger Nano S unit with altcoin's logo laser engraving

We can also do only the firmware/software part without the 1,000 Nano S for 20,000 EUR.

This price is valid only for blockchains inheriting from already supported coins (Bitcoin, Peercoin, Ethereum...)
If your blockchain is 100% original, then pricing can be much higher.

In any case it's best to join our Slack http://slack.ledger.co to discuss integration with our engineers.

BIBLEPAY we have own or bitcoin Explorer clone?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: