Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

ok jaapgvk thats good to know, im currently in Vietnam doing some teaching and volunteering, not sure if im in a good area for you guys to start any projects but i'd be more than happy to be active helping to build something here which the local communities could benefit from! One issue the only media i have to produce anything is my mobile haha, i have kept my wallet running on the setgeneration true 2, it seems to allow me enough to mine and use my browser at the same time Smiley

Welcome ALT-J90 Smiley If you don't like this forum, you can also go to forum.biblepay.org. We also have a discord and a slack, but I don't have those urls at hand (someone else?).

I think a lot of people in many places could potentially benefit from this coin, so proposals are welcomed!

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

my wallet isn't syncing can someone help me fix please
linux or windows? in win try rebuild

westwarmoth
question

why did rm gove+mn.dat?  Wink for what?

Sorry to be late to respond, missed this earlier, but the instructions by seeksilence had that as a step.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

BiblePay - 1.0.7.5
Leisure Upgrade

- Competetive mining feature:
  The idea behind competetive mining, is for those with fast processors who mine so fast that they run out of nonces,
  this feature automatically adds a tithe for the orphan foundation for a miniscule amount (IE 1 satoshi or .000001 bbp)
  IF you run out of mining nonces, and only increments to 2 satoshi again if you run out.  However, when the block changes,
  the amount is reset to 0 again.  Alex and I have tested this and it appears to give a 5% mining edge.  Therefore I wanted
  to release this as quickly as possible for general consumption.  Since it gives a mining edge, I made the feature ON by default.
  To turn it off add the key: competetivemining=false to your biblepay.conf file.

- Pool SSL Support (change pool=http:// to pool=https:// and remove poolport=80 in biblepay.conf file to use SSL).

Is it have a problem?I found some upgraded PC can't running bbp process , but old version still running normal....
I tried to reboot or change dns, and changed back to port80 but it seem not work..

quote:
# Error: Error: A fatal internal error occurred, see debug.log for details
Error: Failed to connect best block

I just got the same error. I am reindexing now...

EDIT: Re-indexing seemed to work
capulo

Activity: 491
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

what these numbers mean? i think competetive hash counter should be higher than normal hashcounter... but it is not Smiley

"hashcounter": 7360207,
  "competetive_mining": true,
  "competetivemining_hash_counter": 6932175,
  "global_competetive_mining_tithe": 25,
  "competetive_mining_ratio": 0,
  "pooledtx": 3,

inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

616westwarmoth had fantastic advice on Backing up your Wallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7lksp4/backup_walletdat/
please everyone encrypt and backup your wallets, and dont forget the encryption password!

"jaapgvk 3 points 6 hours ago
I'm not sure, but since BBP is partly based on bitcoin, there is a way in which the bitcoin qt-wallet works that doesn't give you 100% certainty that only making a wallet.dat backup once is enough on the long run.

See this explanation:
Preventing and Recovering from Change Address Disasters.
Incorrect use of Bitcoin change addresses account for many cases of loss or theft of funds. Here are some disaster scenarios and ways to avoid them.

1. Backup Failure Alice uses Bitcoin-Qt. Understanding the importance of backups, she created an encrypted wallet backup long ago and stored it in a safe place. After making dozens of transactions with Bitcoin-Qt, Alice’s hard drive crashed.
Alice bought a new hard drive and then re-installed Bitcoin-Qt on it. She then restored her wallet backup. To her horror, Alice discovered the restored wallet was empty.

Explanation: Alice generated enough change addresses to overflow the original pool of 100. On the 100th spending transaction, Bitcoin-Qt moved Alice’s change (which happend to be her entire balance) into an address not in the backup. Restoring the backup only restored empty addresses.

Recovery: Even if a hard drive can’t boot an operating system, individual files can still be recovered. Using data recovery tools, Alice may be able to salvage the Bitcoin-Qt wallet from the faulty hard drive, and with it her lost funds.
Prevention:

Count the number of manually-created addresses and spending transactions since your last backup. If this number is greater than about 80, back up again. Weekly backups might be enough for most users. Set a very high value (e.g., 10,000) for the -keypool option, either as a command line parameter, or in the bitcoin.conf file. Switch to a deterministic wallet.

https://bitzuma.com/posts/five-ways-to-lose-money-with-bitcoin-change-addresses/"

===

jaavpgvk also has fantastic advice! Ive heard about this 100 thing but wasnt sure,
Could your provide any details on this 100 transaction functionality Rob?

Can anyone teach me more about this keypool thing?
Im worried about my private keys rotating/being reset and my backups of my wallet.dat in other locations becoming worthless.
Especially now that I am receiving daily payments from my Sanctuary.

Regarding the Sanctuary, you receive payments always to the same address (key), so the keypool is not consumed for those payments. But when you click to generate a new address on the "Receive" tab, one key will be deducted from the keypool. Also, sometimes new addresses are automatically generated and the keypool is consumed, for example when solo mining and finding a block, a new address could be used for the block reward.

You can always check your current keypool size by typing "getwalletinfo" in the RPC console and see "keypoolsize" and "keys_left". It's only concerning if they are a low number and you plan to generate new addresses in your wallet. They start from 1000. If the number gets too low, you can just type "keypoolrefill" to refill them back to 1000 and then you should backup the wallet. But from my experience the wallet automatically refills the keypool from time to time (or after certain actions like transactions), because I see that my wallet file keeps getting larger and the "keys_left" returns to 1000.

The only issue is if you actively use your wallet on multiple computers (for example cloud mining or simply sometimes using the wallet on your laptop), then one wallet could refill the keypool with new addresses and the other one will not, or they will generate different new addresses. If I understand this correctly, for example, you could receive a payment on a new address generated in one wallet; your old balance will be there on both wallets, but only the one wallet where you generated the new address would show the new payment. Then you should copy the wallet.dat file to other computers, to update them.

If you use the wallet on just one computer, you should just backup the wallet from time to time (or when you see it has increased in size). Qt also backups wallet.dat automatically, those can be found in the folder %AppData%\BiblepayCore\backups, you will see that they also have timestamps in their names and possibly different sizes.
hkalvin

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

BiblePay - 1.0.7.5
Leisure Upgrade

The idea behind competetive mining, is for those with fast processors who mine so fast that they run out of nonces,
  this feature automatically adds a tithe for the orphan foundation for a miniscule amount (IE 1 satoshi or .000001 bbp)
  IF you run out of mining nonces, and only increments to 2 satoshi again if you run out.  However, when the block changes,
  the amount is reset to 0 again.  Alex and I have tested this and it appears to give a 5% mining edge.  Therefore I wanted
  to release this as quickly as possible for general consumption.  Since it gives a mining edge, I made the feature ON by default.

- Pool SSL Support (change pool=http:// to pool=https:// and remove poolport=80 in biblepay.conf file to use SSL).

Is it have a problem?I found some upgraded PC can't running bbp process , but old version still running normal....
I tried to reboot or change dns, and changed back to port80 but it seem not work..

quote:

1.0.7.5 version seem have problem.

It is the second times occurred , I am re-indexing again.
I worry it will happen again....

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

BiblePay - 1.0.7.5
Leisure Upgrade

quote:

Yes, well let's see how it goes over the next 24 hours. See if anyone else has these issues
hvdb

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 11:23:06 AM by hvdb

BiblePay - 1.0.7.5
Leisure Upgrade

quote:

Yes, well let's see how it goes over the next 24 hours. See if anyone else has these issues

I have the same problems...
But not on all of the miners, only on a few.

edit: all others are starting to fail now also...
x5650

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

This might interest you all:

Intel Secretly Firefighting a Major CPU Bug Affecting Datacenters?

https://www.techpowerup.com/240174/intel-secretly-firefighting-a-major-cpu-bug-affecting-datacenters
zer01112

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

BiblePay - 1.0.7.5
Leisure Upgrade

quote:

Same problem here
zer01112

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

This might interest you all:

Intel Secretly Firefighting a Major CPU Bug Affecting Datacenters?

https://www.techpowerup.com/240174/intel-secretly-firefighting-a-major-cpu-bug-affecting-datacenters

It's time to buy AMD stocks Wink
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

how can we work on getting this on more exchanges, im interested in working with the team but i mainly use reddit or fb i hate the set up of this forum, started my wallet a few days ago built up 137 coins so far, should i just turn the mining off is it going to burn my laptop? BJXqCYeH58K788bq67VC5jyHXi8MYnjNoY

You need to put enough refrigeration to keep CPU temp stable, current CPU can last for years at 100% load maintaining reasonable temp and humidity.

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

how can we work on getting this on more exchanges, im interested in working with the team but i mainly use reddit or fb i hate the set up of this forum, started my wallet a few days ago built up 137 coins so far, should i just turn the mining off is it going to burn my laptop? BJXqCYeH58K788bq67VC5jyHXi8MYnjNoY
The very first thing intel and amd put on the chip is a thermistor that slows down the CPU cycles if it gets dangerously hot, but we also have 'genproclimit=X' if you want to use a certain percent of clock cycles and keep it more free for other tings.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

BiblePay - 1.0.7.5
Leisure Upgrade

quote:

Same problem here

The two new features are very compartmentalized so I find it hard to believe this update could affect you.

First lets try something more basic: Ensure your timezone and clock are correct- we enforce network time.

Next rm chainstate -R and blocks -R, then resync.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

And now I'm getting the same error again.
I deleted it many times, trying to resync , delete watchman database, and still have this problem, and my node is PRE_ENABLED on my node, and other nodes listed it as WATCHDOG_EXPIRED

also I see many WATCHDOG_EXPIRED (about 24)

Just tested mine. No problem found.

ok I try to debug this..
1996fe78ce9efd7a3b6deefbcd2e120b75f850909ad8f702062a517b1cb27ae1 have problem with data:
Code:
    "DataString": "[[\"trigger\",{\"event_block_height\":24600,\"payment_addresses\":\"BC99kkb2mvz6SRdAVYRsgKaoWeuYavYLUT|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BGdV31j9w9yM5CrCnsUsUyFZkwhAsDyDP3|BAqBZkMieZfES9LkVgcMmMPv3E68tZt9G8|BKPGxUJvi82hi7RA3gmPUT8a9tASjtrsMF|BP8BCkDc411a25KjsD2k9tRCWKLjGQFCGz|BAqBZkMieZfES9LkVgcMmMPv3E68tZt9G8|BB57LvFhNhYAeD8JSHTnQTmiKRYx4DkxG7|BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW\",\"payment_amounts\":\"250.0000|135000.0000|23171.0000|47203.0000|517000.0000|89320.0000|2894609.0000|867333.0000|16692.0000|312500.0000|125000.0000|186493.0000|400000.0000|42272.0000\",\"proposal_hashes\":\"8aee1d9574677f7c5030571d6244769ff17e9c1c91d3c36bcdfc883a817dc0d7|e6ff30af51064a281752a6b5fdc03bd9d2fa457af89e1a0021a93661a726c96e|664f6ebfb9de9c448f986dd266db259bf89d5b6ca1ca82af7d37eee4212a3f98|13d938defec6e110ef0df251654c544d5dc9c57cf015a1ea8bb60538899b5643|46e3ee892800b272a8fa44cf4eda13506c73c297c1bc4773a0b718e7f200b4d3|9b9b0c95d2390dcf8f6bdb3f30bb02a3bf8b8e2c83bf3ccf154cd337345e8835|23f3af5b2b93d57bb5319d6c01ec98c9b2f5ca40628311c5054841295360c679|5ec1b8496385159ae913b6341719ebab199c680305a02d87a3a69dc7b84a0563|3629e6cce8a71ade8fcd9a83e9566efce479f0a3562314aa71ae5446497e07cc|da0c60fd9de6aac40b1425aca56c200f4b0665f3196c060fe443c00061dbd4ab|fbdde6d5297525ea2f9732df0858068b1a76f953a7f3d68873c298bf5d6afd20|df3815d09091445c1ce839e7cd29f995abf117837d74525da866b51bbdb7bc16|ab354293e413459c42d52a1511d5351a7a900c2c97cd4c81b6bbf261a196d0c2|ed9ec4a65237b7d54f1766dffe39f1fb18cbc99783c3495fb927610f3c3620a1\",\"type\":2,}]]",
at end is ...\"type\":2,}]]"
this "comma" breaking python json decoder.

ok ... I add replace to this string to fix json, but also I have many errors like this:
Code:
2018-01-02 21:53:06 	Invalid Proposal name [First Prod Proposal] (does not match regex), returning False
2018-01-02 21:53:06 No proposals, cannot create an empty superblock.
2018-01-02 21:53:06 No superblock created, sorry. Returning.
this is normal ?
I today try to run first time masternode, and everythings looks ok
Code:
biblepay-cli masternode status
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(f96df9063af005b942f5cb62844d0360567930d145bde7430c740b8a6c221fe3, 1), scriptSig=)",
  "service": "137.74.0.113:40000",
  "payee": "BBauqhusvhQJcjBZHgrC6r1eN5xc4DHqy7",
  "status": "Masternode successfully started"
}

I don't know how to make watchman working :/

Was working in slack on this last night, and we have come to the conclusion that some nodes still contain a remnant of the bad gobject.  Note that the python error you receive will definitely go away when this object is deleted:
1996fe78ce9efd7a3b6deefbcd2e120b75f850909ad8f702062a517b1cb27ae1

So please gobject vote-many 1996fe78ce9efd7a3b6deefbcd2e120b75f850909ad8f702062a517b1cb27ae1 funding no, then delete yes, then delete *.dat files except wallet.dat then resync.  I believe this object is now fleeced out of the supermajority, as I see 90% of the sanctuaries are now staying in ENABLED state again.  We just need to clear it out of the minority now.

I did double check that its not on any of my seed nodes also on windows - its gone.

Superblock, block 24600 coming sometime Friday, Im excited!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

We are talking to a couple now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

In my experience it won't burn your laptop. I've been mining for months on normal laptops and they seem fine Smiley

In Windows, right click on your task bar and select "Start Task Manager" ... click on the "Processes" tab and look in the Description column for "biblepay Core." The CPU usage should be around 50%. The other half of your CPU is available for other processes, which should be sufficient for the typical user. Of course always make sure there is plenty of air flow for the fan to keep things cool, especially with laptops.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

This months outgoing letters have been sent to the translators.

Note:  One of my jobs is to spot check some of the outbound letters to ensure the quality is OK.
Unfortunately I found some letters that didn't meet the Letter Writing Tips guidelines and had to be deleted.

Some of the problems this month:

- Some asked the child to come and visit them in their home country.  The child is helpless and penniless, so please don't do that.
- One misled the child and lied to them, basically promising them a bright future and asked to come join me at my house (in another country) but with no gift up front.  If you aren't buying the child plane tickets and a goat up front, don't make empty promises or mislead them.

Suggestion:
- Not one outbound letter contained a picture.  A picture of a pet, family member or memory could brighten one child's day.  Consider adding a picture the next time you write a letter.

- Other issues:
- A couple users are copy/pasting the same content with no depth (IE too short, contains no feelings), just basically says Hi Sweetie you are cute, I hope you are blessed by us, Thanks.  This is basically empty, and we are paying $14 for that letter?  We need to put a good 20 minutes of effort into the letter and give it substance and feelings.  Please, downvote these letters.  I will be increasing the content requirements of the system.

- We need to limit the max letter writing ability down to 2-3 letters per month per person since the same few accounts seem to be abusing the system (writing without substance).

To view the letter writing tips - please read these tips and use guidelines for writing and for voting:
Log in to the pool, click: Orphans | Sponsored Orphan List | Write | Letter Writing Tips

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
tiras

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

And now I'm getting the same error again.
I deleted it many times, trying to resync , delete watchman database, and still have this problem, and my node is PRE_ENABLED on my node, and other nodes listed it as WATCHDOG_EXPIRED

also I see many WATCHDOG_EXPIRED (about 24)

Just tested mine. No problem found.

ok I try to debug this..
1996fe78ce9efd7a3b6deefbcd2e120b75f850909ad8f702062a517b1cb27ae1 have problem with data:
Code:
    "DataString": "[[\"trigger\",{\"event_block_height\":24600,\"payment_addresses\":\"BC99kkb2mvz6SRdAVYRsgKaoWeuYavYLUT|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW|BGdV31j9w9yM5CrCnsUsUyFZkwhAsDyDP3|BAqBZkMieZfES9LkVgcMmMPv3E68tZt9G8|BKPGxUJvi82hi7RA3gmPUT8a9tASjtrsMF|BP8BCkDc411a25KjsD2k9tRCWKLjGQFCGz|BAqBZkMieZfES9LkVgcMmMPv3E68tZt9G8|BB57LvFhNhYAeD8JSHTnQTmiKRYx4DkxG7|BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM|BNKh6Z8tKaEToFyQzcffgsR9gssjeCMZLW\",\"payment_amounts\":\"250.0000|135000.0000|23171.0000|47203.0000|517000.0000|89320.0000|2894609.0000|867333.0000|16692.0000|312500.0000|125000.0000|186493.0000|400000.0000|42272.0000\",\"proposal_hashes\":\"8aee1d9574677f7c5030571d6244769ff17e9c1c91d3c36bcdfc883a817dc0d7|e6ff30af51064a281752a6b5fdc03bd9d2fa457af89e1a0021a93661a726c96e|664f6ebfb9de9c448f986dd266db259bf89d5b6ca1ca82af7d37eee4212a3f98|13d938defec6e110ef0df251654c544d5dc9c57cf015a1ea8bb60538899b5643|46e3ee892800b272a8fa44cf4eda13506c73c297c1bc4773a0b718e7f200b4d3|9b9b0c95d2390dcf8f6bdb3f30bb02a3bf8b8e2c83bf3ccf154cd337345e8835|23f3af5b2b93d57bb5319d6c01ec98c9b2f5ca40628311c5054841295360c679|5ec1b8496385159ae913b6341719ebab199c680305a02d87a3a69dc7b84a0563|3629e6cce8a71ade8fcd9a83e9566efce479f0a3562314aa71ae5446497e07cc|da0c60fd9de6aac40b1425aca56c200f4b0665f3196c060fe443c00061dbd4ab|fbdde6d5297525ea2f9732df0858068b1a76f953a7f3d68873c298bf5d6afd20|df3815d09091445c1ce839e7cd29f995abf117837d74525da866b51bbdb7bc16|ab354293e413459c42d52a1511d5351a7a900c2c97cd4c81b6bbf261a196d0c2|ed9ec4a65237b7d54f1766dffe39f1fb18cbc99783c3495fb927610f3c3620a1\",\"type\":2,}]]",
at end is ...\"type\":2,}]]"
this "comma" breaking python json decoder.

ok ... I add replace to this string to fix json, but also I have many errors like this:
Code:
2018-01-02 21:53:06 	Invalid Proposal name [First Prod Proposal] (does not match regex), returning False
2018-01-02 21:53:06 No proposals, cannot create an empty superblock.
2018-01-02 21:53:06 No superblock created, sorry. Returning.
this is normal ?
I today try to run first time masternode, and everythings looks ok
Code:
biblepay-cli masternode status
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(f96df9063af005b942f5cb62844d0360567930d145bde7430c740b8a6c221fe3, 1), scriptSig=)",
  "service": "137.74.0.113:40000",
  "payee": "BBauqhusvhQJcjBZHgrC6r1eN5xc4DHqy7",
  "status": "Masternode successfully started"
}

I don't know how to make watchman working :/

Was working in slack on this last night, and we have come to the conclusion that some nodes still contain a remnant of the bad gobject.  Note that the python error you receive will definitely go away when this object is deleted:
1996fe78ce9efd7a3b6deefbcd2e120b75f850909ad8f702062a517b1cb27ae1

So please gobject vote-many 1996fe78ce9efd7a3b6deefbcd2e120b75f850909ad8f702062a517b1cb27ae1 funding no, then delete yes, then delete *.dat files except wallet.dat then resync.  I believe this object is now fleeced out of the supermajority, as I see 90% of the sanctuaries are now staying in ENABLED state again.  We just need to clear it out of the minority now.

I did double check that its not on any of my seed nodes also on windows - its gone.

Superblock, block 24600 coming sometime Friday, Im excited!

./biblepay-cli gobject list all triggers

returns only 1 object for me :  "4a1f347cd49a97d36f105b1908d33a3ed3cfb5d11485000d2908313f4c2d9490":

so I'm assuming my node if fine ATM , isn't it ?

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

./biblepay-cli gobject list all triggers

returns only 1 object for me :  "4a1f347cd49a97d36f105b1908d33a3ed3cfb5d11485000d2908313f4c2d9490":

so I'm assuming my node if fine ATM , isn't it ?

Yes sir, your node is acting correctly.  Your good on your end.

EDIT: btw, the single and correct gobject for our budget is : 4a1f347cd49a97d36f105b1908d33a3ed3cfb5d11485000d2908313f4c2d9490

We are working on merging the appropriate commits for security and preventing this type of gobject failure in the future also.  Im interviewing blockchain devs in my inbox, so hopefully we will have a dedicated security programmer soon.

Regarding the pool, I got a message from Hong Kong mining saying they are going to push a lot of hash power soon against the pool, I told them hit us with whatever they have.  Tiras, if it turns out the pool becomes overloaded and MinersofMen gives up we may need your help again.  I will monitor the situation closely.

We also received a request for a BiblePay interview in a magazine, I sent the magazine to Togo, good luck Togo.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: