Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243198 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
capulo

Activity: 491
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

need help Smiley
i realy dont know what to do to have utxo 100%
i still have 75%
 "e7c056024cd3b781edd5af37965c652c_TaskWeight": 100,
  "e7c056024cd3b781edd5af37965c652c_UTXOWeight": 75,
i add more coins to wallet, now i have 120k coins there
 "StakeBalance": 120265

added utxoamount=100001 to config file
exec podcupdate true or just podcupdate many times...

so how it works? what i need to set/send where. how much time to wait or what? Smiley
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

need help Smiley
i realy dont know what to do to have utxo 100%
i still have 75%
 "e7c056024cd3b781edd5af37965c652c_TaskWeight": 100,
  "e7c056024cd3b781edd5af37965c652c_UTXOWeight": 75,
i add more coins to wallet, now i have 120k coins there
 "StakeBalance": 120265

added utxoamount=100001 to config file
exec podcupdate true or just podcupdate many times...

so how it works? what i need to set/send where. how much time to wait or what? Smiley

Sorry dude, I don't know. The only thing I can think of is that you're not waiting long enough after a podcupdate. You have to wait for a minimum of 6 blocks after sending that.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
svirusxxx2

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Im trying to get a general feel for the integrity of the network now that we have solved 10 successful PODC blocks (congratulations)!

(On a side note, 35% of my sanctuaries were on the wrong chain.  I rm chainstate -R, rm blocks -R, rm mnp*.dat, rm peers.dat and then I synced again and I appear to be in agreement on all sancs.  Next, the sancs that crashed today:  had very large peers.dat files (289 megs), so please, rm peers.dat if you crashed  and restart.

So looking at the hash:

getblockhash 33450

7eb9a5ee22bb9a28ea8c4943bf5b448245982998c7cbd05f52f046e38a2a1720

Could you all see if you match now, and if you dont, please re-sync, and if you still dont match could you post here?
I would like to see if we can make it through the night on one single PODC chain.

Hi,

https://biblepay.eu/ - is on good chain (same hash as above).
Many Masternodes is  on NEW_START_REQUIRED staus!

something is wrong with your page/compile....

and where is https://biblepay-explorer.org/  hey ALEX,you stopped work on this project?  Sad

everything is ok Wink

Code:
Status count:

ENABLED 61
NEW_START_REQUIRED 102
WATCHDOG_EXPIRED 6
PRE_ENABLED 0
UPDATE_REQUIRED 0
EXPIRED 0

Biblepay masternodes status and monitoring (https://biblepay.eu/)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

If anyone here doesn't understand the relationship between Jacob & Esau, and God's predestined future for those nations to be at odds with one another, and Esau's relationship to Ishmael, or if you doubt the Bible is being fulfilled to the T, this is worth reading and understanding:

http://www.indefenceofthegospel.com/content/jacob-and-esau-understanding-islamic-dilemma

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Unsure if this is right:

biblepay-cli exec podcupdate true

{
  "Command": "podcupdate",
  "PODCUpdate": ""
}

I copied my wallet.dat to another system and run the command there (with unlocked wallet). Is it right that the PODCUpdate Message is empty, or might something be wrong?
Yes, empty means success, but I added a more meaningful reply yesterday, its just not out yet (and some additional error messages).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

WOW, congrats everyone, that block performed smooth as silk. One (not really serious) question though: was the payment supposed to be THAT big? Togoshi should have received something around 700k BBP with that. Cheesy Cheesy

I wanted to - just for fun - keep my Rapsberry Pi(s) pool mining on the main pool. But I just realized that this is not possible right now, because I would need to either get an extra CPID for every device or copy my wallet.dat to those machines, right? That's a bit of a shame, since those raspis are now useless for BBP. (For whatever reason Rosetta@home only has packages for ARM on Android, not on Linux...).
If you cant get rosetta tasks to run on them, you can copy the wallet.dat with the associated CPID over to the pi's and heat mine against the pool.

Yes, the payment looks large but its based on 205 blocks of low difficulty (IE 15000 per block) * the DC budget percentage.

Well, I tried exactly that, but it didn't work. I still have the pool error "Failed to sign CPID signature (Address does not refer to key)?; Failed to sign CPID signature (Address does not refer to key)?; " and none of the PIs shows up in my leaderboard. Do I have to perform something like podcupdate on those machines also? Or do they need an unlocked wallet as well? This would be my least favourite option...

btw: I'm really glad we are helping with performing useful computations now. I've been involved in Folding@Home for years (unfortunately without using FLDC or CURE...) and I think this is the perfect combination of maintaining a crypto currency while not purely generating heat. Smiley

On this note: have you made some predictions whether the huge downsizing of hash power on the POBH network will impact the performance of transactions etc.? This would be quite interesting to see, since once we are growing and the number of tx/sec grows, the network will have to have some serious computational power behind it. Since this is now not adequately rewarded anymore, in the future we might have to give some new incentive for people directing their hash power towards the network.

So on the huge downsizing of hash in POW, I think DGW should take care of most of the problem, as we will have a new baseline - the other part of the equation is everyone has to run their controller wallet 24/7 in order for it to apply taskweight to rosetta tasks.  However I feel that the miners will still be compensated, since the ecosystem will only reward controller wallets (CPIDS), and II: transaction fees will be increased due to the size of each packet, meaning miners will start collecting higher fees.  That should work out in the long run as our deflation kicks in.

Before talking about the pool, let me work on removing the ability to pool mine without a CPID.  Then we can circle back and re-test it.  I think your specific issue is the wallet you are mining from has to be unlocked for it to sign the CPID during mining.  So its a two prong problem.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

Oh, and a question about the amount of BBP per superblock: shouldn't it be about half of what it is? Or is it that high because the network difficulty is low now?

Superblockbudget / blocks = 2.660.579 / 205 = +-13.000 per block.
Yes, West emailed me of this this morning, and whats happening is we have a total gross emission error in the DC payment superblock calculation due to cascading superblocks (IE one per month plus one per day), causing the DC budget to be 20% too high (gross).  So to fix it we need to lower the DC emission rate by 30% net (that puts the entire block budget down below its allowable emission level). 

Im planning on merging that calc change in at a height of T+7 inside the exchange mandatory.

So in summary, due to cascading superblocks, there is a total emission error, and at T+7, the superblock emission for DC superblocks will be reduced by 30%, making the Biblepay block distribution:
20% for Monthly Budget Superblocks
50% for Distributed Computing Superblocks
27% for Sanctuary Payments
3% for POW mining

** Guys, we have a few mandatory changes coming for this weekend anyway, one includes correcting the block timing rate down to 7 minutes, so I just wanted to give you a heads up, we intend to fix this DC emission error in the exchange version coming this weekend, and it kicks in T+7 (thats next Thursday sometime) **

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Cryptoalt1990

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

Wait who approved the lowering of the masternode rewards from 40% to 27% ? I didn't see any proposals for that and I feel confused as an investor and masternode owner.
coin_analyst

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

in my case it is not empty:
10:48:30
exec podcupdate true
10:49:07
{
  "Command": "podcupdate",
  "PODCUpdate": "Processed (174) over 1 CPID(s) successfully."
}

I just tested it again, this time it worked. But still a little bit unsure what was the reason for my problem.

But not all is good Smiley
My hashhps is very low, around 10% of my original hps, and it is getting worse. I added the line "minersleep=0" and stopped rosetta, but it is still low.

Any idea for that? It is so low, that it doesn't even solve a simple solution in my own pool.

Official Pool Mining had same problem, it seem the hashhps had been limit in POW MODE.
Dimarzio123

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Hi

After mining with PODC enabled since yesterday (not sure how long)
I am getting negative amounts of BBP into my walled - about -2.5 total so far
Paid to this address - BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM
Also some labeled PODC update?Huh

PM

jaapgvk

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Wait who approved the lowering of the masternode rewards from 40% to 27% ? I didn't see any proposals for that and I feel confused as an investor and masternode owner.

I must say I asked myself the same question, I originally thought the percentages would be like this:

20% for budgets
36% for DC
4% for POW
40% for Sancs

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

we need voting for this PROPOSAL about changes= we have proposal system  ..... i dont agree with change rewards on MASTERNODEs

who alowed ROB to change rewards for masternodes? wthell

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

No, the 40% used to be Of the Net Mining reward, while the 27% is Of the Gross block payment, so if you want to look at it that way:
Out of the remaining 80%, 40% still goes to the sanctuary, 3% goes to POW, and 57% goes to the DC budget.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
dlipford370

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 07:21:53 PM by dlipford370

John 3:16
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Luke came up with a good idea this morning for better competition, one that West had mentioned a couple times (but I think Wests didnt have the UTXO idea as part of it so I didnt think it was possible) but anyway let me expand on Lukes idea:

Lukes idea is to require higher UTXOs based on higher RAC.  So that one who starts a farm of hundreds of PCs in Rosetta will be required to stake more to maintain that higher level of magnitude on our system.

In light of that, I am going to add a rule in the next mandatory where we require much higher UTXOs for higher magnitudes.

We will need to update the UTXO requirement chart:

Now the researcher is required to have 10,000 BBP per magnitude.  So if your magnitude is 40, you are required to stake 400,000 BBP once per day to maintain a 100% UTXO weight.

This UTXO weight will be snapped to a grid with breaks of 10%, so that your UTXO level will be an even percentage either : 10, 20, 30, 40 .. etc, up to 100%.  If you fall below 5% UTXO weight, your utxo weight will be zero.

This will be in effect when the Unbanked CPID feature is released this weekend.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

I must say I asked myself the same question, I originally thought the percentages would be like this:

20% for budgets
36% for DC
4% for POW
40% for Sancs

Wait, I think your right... Sorry, let me get this corrected.  Don't want to upset Slovakia.

It should be split between Sancs and the DC budget.   

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

ROB more ppl is angry for BBP and you: this COIN IS BEST UPDATED COIN EVER IN DA WORLD ....

more ppl lost feels will be with BBP now ...

your nonstop changing things about numbers/rewards is bad= you could this in testnet all, no in PROD jesus

can we build calculator for this RAC MAGNITUDE STAKING or this is correct?

IE:  in wallet is staked 1 000 000BBP == magnitude is 200 === whats your UTXO then?  50%   (staked BBP/MAG*10k)*100%?

dont take it wrong, but you know how it is

thanks

I can understand that people might feel this way. And I agree that there could have been more communication and testing before this update. But things just went as they went. If not a lot of people participate in testnet, things like this are going to happen in prod. Biblepay is a community effort, and we need helping hands to be able to grow.

Fortunately we are still very young, and that makes us much more nible than say Bitcoin, and you must agree that BIG leaps have been made in the short time that we exist.

I am certain that after this update is finished, it will be smooth sailing for a long time Smiley

jaapgvk

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

Luke came up with a good idea this morning for better competition, one that West had mentioned a couple times (but I think Wests didnt have the UTXO idea as part of it so I didnt think it was possible) but anyway let me expand on Lukes idea:

Lukes idea is to require higher UTXOs based on higher RAC.  So that one who starts a farm of hundreds of PCs in Rosetta will be required to stake more to maintain that higher level of magnitude on our system.

In light of that, I am going to add a rule in the next mandatory where we require much higher UTXOs for higher magnitudes.

We will need to update the UTXO requirement chart:

Now the researcher is required to have 10,000 BBP per magnitude.  So if your magnitude is 40, you are required to stake 400,000 BBP once per day to maintain a 100% UTXO weight.

This UTXO weight will be snapped to a grid with breaks of 10%, so that your UTXO level will be an even percentage either : 10, 20, 30, 40 .. etc, up to 100%.  If you fall below 5% UTXO weight, your utxo weight will be zero.

This will be in effect when the Unbanked CPID feature is released this weekend.

I - for one - am absolutely for this implementation.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

ROB more ppl is angry for BBP and you: this COIN IS BEST UPDATED COIN EVER IN DA WORLD ....

more ppl lost feels will be with BBP now ...

your nonstop changing things about numbers/rewards is bad= you could this in testnet all, no in PROD jesus

can we build calculator for this RAC MAGNITUDE STAKING or this is correct?

IE:  in wallet is staked 1 000 000BBP == magnitude is 200 === whats your UTXO then?  50%   (staked BBP/MAG*10k)*100%?

dont take it wrong, but you know how it is

thanks

I can understand that people might feel this way. And I agree that there could have been more communication and testing before this update. But things just went as they went. If not a lot of people participate in testnet, things like this are going to happen in prod. Biblepay is a community effort, and we need helping hands to be able to grow.

Fortunately we are still very young, and that makes us much more nible than say Bitcoin, and you must agree that BIG leaps have been made in the short time that we exist.

I am certain that after this update is finished, it will be smooth sailing for a long time Smiley

Yes, and let me take a little jab at Slovakia and all the naysayers:

IF YOU KNEW HOW TO TEST CORRECTLY IN TESTNET, You would have caught this payment allocation problem in testnet a couple weeks ago!  Thats what TESTNET is FOR, to FIX THE PROBLEM BEFORE WE ARE TESTING IT IN PROD!

Yes, theres my jab, since Im programming 24/7 and busy working while you sit back on your rocking chair.

Its getting corrected now-

If you dont like the updates, go for Bitcoin, lets see how far your leverage goes, and how far your electric bill goes.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

I propose we do voting on the new UTXO rules. Some of us invested a lot of money buying computers to do the research. Granted by staking no money is really lost but at least give people time to acquire the required BBP.

I would think you would want to encourage people to do cancer research. By staking more BBP, you are turning away high computing power investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: