Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
aikida3k

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:52:39 PM by aikida3k

Rob, as for that post that you deleted that I made about which BX was the correct chain, I made that post before I had any idea you and Alex were having issues.  It really is a shame you two aren't getting along.  Alex was a big help and a nice asset to the project that you were able to work with.  I emailed him and tried to help make peace between you two.

Do you know it is a blessing his BX was black and white?  Christians seems to love the color red because the writings of Jesus are highlighted in red in the Bible.  But in the last days, the Bible will become corrupted and people will question why the Bible is corrupted and why the Quran doesn't change.  The Quran won't change because it is memorized.  The colors of Babalon are red and purple.  The color of the Dragon is Red.  Red becomes corrupted.  

Revelation 12
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

Revelation 17
There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls.

Genesis 25
Esau was also red.
The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:17:54 AM

If anyone here doesn't understand the relationship between Jacob & Esau, and God's predestined future for those nations to be at odds with one another, and Esau's relationship to Ishmael, or if you doubt the Bible is being fulfilled to the T, this is worth reading and understanding:

http://www.indefenceofthegospel.com/content/jacob-and-esau-understanding-islamic-dilemma

"Jacob I loved, Esau I hated."

The Edomites are a subsumed culture.  They either were converted to Judaism or they became Muslim through the Islamic conquest.  

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/7972-hyrcanus-john-johanan-i

In Malachi, the future fate of the Edomites is made clear:  
Malachi 1:3-5

...but Esau I have hated. I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert.” 4If Edom says, “We are shattered but we will rebuild the ruins,” the LORD of hosts says, “They may build, but I will tear down, and they will be called ‘the wicked country,’ and ‘the people with whom the LORD is angry forever.’” 5Your own eyes shall see this, and you shall say, “Great is the LORD beyond the border of Israel!”

It is actually a false teaching among some Christian circles that teach that in the latter days, the Edomites are supposed to dominate the Jews.  They hearken to the teaching that the Edomites are supposed to throw of the harness of Jacob in Isaac's blessing to Esau:

Genesis 27:40

You will live by your sword;
        you will serve your brother.
But when you grow restless,
        you will tear away his harness
        from your neck.”

I believe this was basically fulfilled when Judah fell to the Babylonians and the Edomites did nothing to assist the Jews.  But Malachi was fulfilled when Hyrancus forced the Edomites to convert to Judaism.

He shall be a wild donkey of a man,
his hand against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”

The Bible tells that the Jews and Muslims are meant to coexist peacefully:  In Isaiah 60, far, far after the time of Ismael's sons Nebaioth and Kedar, Isaiah prophecies:

That basically is saying that Muslim (the sons of Ishmael, Kedar's and Nebaioth's) flocks will be accepted as offerings on the altar of the Holy Temple of Zion.  That is a hallmark of peace, not enmity.

Trust me, no man taught me these things.

As far as Esau's relationship to Ishmael, Esau took wives from the Ishmaelites because he saw that Isaac and Rebekah disapproved of the Caananite women.  To his credit he took wives from the Ishmaelite women who were under the covenant of circumcision instead of the pagan Caananites.  If God did not want Islam and Judaism to coexist, he would have wiped out Hagar and Ishmael and the entire middle east would be Jewish instead of mostly Muslim.  They would have died in the desert, but that didn't happen.  If He didn't want us to try and convert Muslims to Christians, the Muslims would not accept Jesus as a prophet, and Lot's wife would have been turned to dust, not salt.  Salt signifies a covenant of friendship in the Middle East.  

Thanks, I like both of your posts, they are insightful.

A lot of Christians or those who pretend to be Christian don't take the time to understand how astute God's plan actually is, although he gives us Free Will, imho he has pre-destined Ishmael and Esau (through Abrahams origin blessing) to be a great nation, despite Muslim Extremists being against Christianity, allowing and required to fulfill the unfulfilled in the bible - such as the end-times (Armageddon), (he will wipe out the armies of Gog and the Antichrist), and to glorify his Name, and he gives all the non-believers enough info to choose the right bible- the one that was closed in 70 AD, and not the Quran 600 years later.  Its pre-destined that all countries will attack Israel in Ezekiel 38, pre-destined Damascus will be leveled in Isaiah 17:1, pre-destined that Jesus will destroy the Antichrist, and pre-destined that Christianity will revive one more time-to set us directly at odds with Islam right when the tribulation starts. 

What I find fascinating is how many miracles occurred, when God created his covenants for his chosen land:  Abrahams dad was an idolatrous wicked person, who sold idols.  Abraham however was made into a great man - out from his Dads wicked background - from nothing - but this was done by God.  Abrahams wife Sarah was given the miracle of birth at the old age of 90 after being barren, and Angels told Abraham this would come to pass.  Isaac, the laughing baby was predestined by God.  Isaac was almost sacrificed, because Abraham knew if he killed Isaac - Isaac would be in heaven - by faith.  Abraham busted up his dads Idol Shop, and humiliated the customers:  How old are you?  Oh 50? Do you want to worship a 1 day idol?  Get out of here!   LOL. 

Ishmael was born to a concubine.  Isaac through a miracle birth.

Isaacs was also blessed with a miracle, Rebecca was also barren until God decided to bless Rebecca and open her womb.

The birth of Jacob & Esau was a miracle: God foretold that they would fight, from birth in the womb til the end as nations (which we see today, with Palestine against the Jews, Iran against Israel).

Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge.  Muhammeds family lineage can be traced back to Ishmael.

Jacob was also blessed with miracles: he fathered the twelve tribes of Israel - he had visions of nations falling off the ladder in Jacobs Ladder, he wrestled with the Angel and won when he threw out his hip socket.

To me its Gods way of showing hes in control and provides a bright future but we still have free will, he is saying choose purity, and live by my example - choose the God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob, and the authentic original bible, and live a living peaceful life.  Dont live by the sword, have
 illegitimate children by many wives and choose the God of Abraham Isaac & Ishmael, and die by the sword.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:34:48 AM

Our 115 members already have 13% of the RAC of the top team (Gridcoin) with 6000+ members, and we have not even filled our RAC average yet!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
crypto2017guy

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:36:01 AM

did something change? I haven't mined in about 3 weeks and i come back and continue to use pool mining and my CPU is stuck at close to 0% so i'm obviously no longer mining
I did upgrade to the latest (as of yesterday) client.
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

did something change? I haven't mined in about 3 weeks and i come back and continue to use pool mining and my CPU is stuck at close to 0% so i'm obviously no longer mining
I did upgrade to the latest (as of yesterday) client.

We have switched to PoDC research. Please read the guides here: http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=108.0

aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

and pre-destined that Christianity will revive one more time-to set us directly at odds with Islam right when the tribulation starts.

How do you get that it is pre-destined that Christianity will revive one more time?  If anything there will be a falling away.  People will bow to the altar of Babalon.  This religion already exists, but isn't that popular now.  It's called Thelema, Greek for Will.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema  The cornerstone of the religion is: Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law. Love is the Law.  Love under will.  It is basically about asserting your own will to do what you want.  It ultimately is where lawlessness comes from.  Much of Christianity and some of Islam will fall into secular Thelema.  This squares directly with Christ's teaching that in the last days, It will be as in the Days of Noah; It will be as in the Days of Lot.  In the days of Lot, men roamed the streets of Sodom, sodomizing unfamiliar flesh they came across.  They did whatever they pleased.  

The prophet Malachi, through the word of the Lord, spoke Edom into nothing:   "I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert."  That means the inheritance that Isaac promised to Esau became nullified through the word of the Lord through Malachi.  Edom is gone and any greatness an Islam nation may have is not because of Isaac's blessing, it is through the blessing made to Ishmael.  

Finally, Judaism may see a resurgence.  In Revelations 2

“To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:

These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. 9I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

To be clear, this may only be addressable to the first century church, that some people were saying the were Jews, but were not actually Jews.  So they wanted to appear as Jews for greater standing in the community.  But it is in the Book of Revelation, so it is possible that it would have a resurgence.  Another reason there could be a resurgence is that the Temple needs to be built.  Some say that the Jews need to believe the messianic age is upon us to rebuild the temple.  The reason many Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah is that they don't believe that he ushered in the Messianic age of peace and prosperity like in Isaiah 65.  For the Jews as a people to accept a Messiah the times have to be peaceful and prosperous.  

It is interesting you make the comment about concubines.  Half of Jacob's wives were concubines.  I believe Jacob has to come back and re-establish the tribes.  The Adder from the Tribe of Dan has to assert himself.  So it is probably a matter of time before we see polygamy make a comeback.  If there exists gay marriage, why not polygamy.  Polygamy is at least Biblical.  Gay marriage is not. It is prohibited.  

A peaceful and prosperous time in the Middle East jives directly with Isaiah 60, where Muslim rams come to be sacrificed at the Temple:
Kedar and Nebaioth were sons of Ishmael.

All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you,
    the rams of Nebaioth will serve you;
they will be accepted as offerings on my altar,
    and I will adorn my glorious temple.

That basically is saying that Muslim (the sons of Ishmael, Kedar's and Nebaioth's) flocks will be accepted as offerings on the altar of the Holy Temple of Zion.  That is a hallmark of peace, not enmity. And it's pretty obvious it wasn't fulfilled during the Second Temple, as the Ishmaelites would have been backslidden into idolatry as a nomidic Arabic tribe.  Now we can identify them as the Muslims.

PS The Illuminatti H A T E the idea of the Holy Temple of Zion.
Cryptoalt1990

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

Wait who approved the lowering of the masternode rewards from 40% to 27% ? I didn't see any proposals for that and I feel confused as an investor and masternode owner.

I must say I asked myself the same question, I originally thought the percentages would be like this:

20% for budgets
36% for DC
4% for POW
40% for Sancs

Wait, I think your right... Sorry, let me get this corrected.  Don't want to upset Slovakia.

It should be split between Sancs and the DC budget.  

Thanks for this answer. So just to be clear, is that going to be the new percentages?

20% for budgets
36% for DC
4% for POW
40% for Sancs
diptocoli

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

I already upgrade to version 1.1.0.6,but my all miners are Missing in pool,What should I do?

ALTCOMMUNITY COIN
 SONOHUB  FORUM  eSPORTS 
tmike

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

I already upgrade to version 1.1.0.6,but my all miners are Missing in pool,What should I do?

You will need to have an active CPID to mine by the way.

Khinchin

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

I have a problem in association my Rosetta@Home CPID with biblepay. Please help me!!!!

"Results": "Unable to sign CPID 22837abf367a5e .......... "

How to solve it? I have already joined Biblepay team as well.....
harrisvan87

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

Hi. How can i signout roseta on the bbp wallet ?  Huh
tmike

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

I have a problem in association my Rosetta@Home CPID with biblepay. Please help me!!!!

Did you unlock your wallet before associating?

tmike

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

I don't think you can currently, you can switch wallets if you want.

harrisvan87

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

Dear tmike. So mean the abc@email i used 1 time for 1 wallet PoDC ?? cause if i reuse for another wallet it say already in chain.
By the way. How can i mine heat solo by wallet have CPUID already. ??
tmike

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

Dear tmike. So mean the abc@email i used 1 time for 1 wallet PoDC ?? cause if i reuse for another wallet it say already in chain.
By the way. How can i mine heat solo by wallet have CPUID already. ??

You can move it to another wallet by doing "exec associate email pass true". Try this tutorial: http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing_2

Khinchin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

I clearly did not encrypt at all and it is clearly unlocked.
tmike

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

OK, do you have BBP in your wallet?

Khinchin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

OK, do you have BBP in your wallet?

yes, around 13.00 BBP .....
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 07:30:16 AM by dave_bbp

So the next superblock went through, which is nice. However, I just realized that my stake amount is bugged. I did not change anything since yesterday, but getboincinfo now somehow shows "UTXOWeight 75" (despite utxoamount=50001). Does that mean I lost 25% of the PODC payout over that bug? Sad
How can I fix it? My balance is definitely sufficient, so this cannot be the problem.

Btw: I really like your planned update on making the staked amount proportional to the RAC, this sounds just like the logical thing to do. Wink I don't have an account on the other forums, but please add 1 vote from me for the 10k BBP/mag variant. Wink

Edit: I also realized: in the controller wallet there are different transaction types for the podc update: one is called "Type: PODC Update" and it is outgoing to the address "PODC update" and the other one is "Type: Payment to yourself". When I do "exec podcupdate true" it generates the second type of transaction instead of the "PODC update" transaction. Is this how it should perform?
SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Hi guys

I have a simple question. How long does it take to get firt reward when I began rosetta mining day before yesterday? I have all issues live, but after superbloc was mined today morning, no reward. TaskWeight 100, UTXO 50, RAC about 1k, magnitude still 0.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: