Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

As I followed this forum for last 2 months, I found that Credits Coin has a group of enemies, it's called PAID FUDDER. They are working for 24*7 for destroying Credits. Thanks to them as I can enter into this project with low price.

One more new account coming here to praise these scammers.
Change tactic you guys. Its so obvious.

New account, there are new crypto investors everyday you idiot.
So according to your brilliant logic, when a new account gets made on bitcointalk its automatically fake.
And you want people to listen to you regarding Credits. lol
Yea new investors like you that made a new account to comment on me and praise scammers.
Stop creating fake accounts and present value in this industry.
We have already plenty of scammers.
Why are you spreading negativity about credits while there are several other fake ico. i guess people here are right you are paid for this and if not then let the credits team do their work and wait till the mainnet release.
If you all stop praising scammers i will rethink of not presenting facts about scams. Deal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastian787

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

I have asked that before but does anyone know when the truth will come to light and we can see whether all those transactions can happen within a short period of time?
Check their progress and how they work and then decide if  they are capable of what they say.
They have plenty of fake accounts and shillers here talking about moon.
Thats their proof.
xD..ppp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I have asked that before but does anyone know when the truth will come to light and we can see whether all those transactions can happen within a short period of time?
Check their progress and how they work and then decide if  they are capable of what they say.
Thats their proof.

Prove my account is fake fudder.

Regularly checking the progress I can say that pre-beta after update, which fixed most of bugs, works rather fine. Desktop wallet and node, and Monitor. Many things to work on, but it’s starting to look more and more promising.
pno

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

Thats their proof.

Prove my account is fake fudder.

Regularly checking the progress I can say that pre-beta after update, which fixed most of bugs, works rather fine. Desktop wallet and node, and Monitor. Many things to work on, but it’s starting to look more and more promising.

It's so funny to see how it develops. They recently announced(on twitter) about the visit of yet another partner "chain partners group". There is a "coming soon" website chainpartners.group, which was registered two months ago.

That doesn't look suspicious at all.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

give them time to fix things up.. so far their beta test is working nicely and only a matter of time before they release a full working product to the public. lets just wait and see if they will deliver or not. Still holding some 6000 CS from bounty work and i am positive that this can easily hit $10 each when the market recovers.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

What is this? Would you mind explaining it in more details, please. I guess those icons related to crypto exchanges, but I don't know their names. Highly appreciate if you can give me hints. Thanks in advance.

tidex
idex
and mercatox

idex is a nice dencentralized exchange and the other two are kinda shitty and small
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

give them time to fix things up.. so far their beta test is working nicely and only a matter of time before they release a full working product to the public. lets just wait and see if they will deliver or not. Still holding some 6000 CS from bounty work and i am positive that this can easily hit $10 each when the market recovers.

It can hit 100$ when BTC hits Million but it will still remain a scam shitcoin.  Wink
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

on which exchanges does your token trade? Your schedule on the coinmarket is impressive. I think the coin has a prospect. it will be interesting to watch

CREDITS can be bought at:

KuCoin
Idex
Gate
Tidex
CoinBene
LBank
DDex

Binance application in progress

This is already an achievement for Credits, some coins struggle to get into at least one exchange but Credits manage to get listed on 7 exchange in just a short period of time, a lot of great things are indeed happening here on Credits, let's see after 4 or 6 months.

Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

I think this project will be a breakthrough in the communications between the real world and the world of blokchain
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Hello, dear community!
We are looking for a community/promotion manager
You can be the manager of the fastest Blockchain Platform in the World!

If you think you are the right person e-mail us at er@credits.com for more details now.

Priority regions:
- China
- Japan

- German
- India
- Thai
- Spanish

Also you can just fill that form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_MMHnvz-fVnRTconpjuk3f8GHO8M3uiCmVkh67SptPOdHWg/viewform

Thanks for your support!
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

on which exchanges does your token trade? Your schedule on the coinmarket is impressive. I think the coin has a prospect. it will be interesting to watch

CREDITS can be bought at:

KuCoin
Idex
Gate
Tidex
CoinBene
LBank
DDex

Binance application in progress

This is already an achievement for Credits, some coins struggle to get into at least one exchange but Credits manage to get listed on 7 exchange in just a short period of time, a lot of great things are indeed happening here on Credits, let's see after 4 or 6 months.

Yeah scamcoins focus harder on exchanges so it is easy for them to get listed. Shilling is heavy factor, mayweather shilled Centra scam was on Binance lol
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

just take your time and release beta on monday, we need a robust beta 1.0, delays can happen and are normal

Beta release Monday? I thought the pre-beta just got release and team is still developing the platform

Are you running a bumping service or something like that? You have dozens and dozens of posts within such a short period of time in this thread.

What matters is that most of my posts are constructive posts, no, I follow projects that can potentially have positive impacts on social, where people/businesses will be benefited from the technology

What matters is that you are making several posts in a row, which is not allowed as per the forum rules.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Hello, dear community!
We are looking for a community/promotion manager
You can be the manager of the fastest Blockchain Platform in the World!

If you think you are the right person e-mail us at er@credits.com for more details now.

Priority regions:
- China
- Japan

- German
- India
- Thai
- Spanish

Also you can just fill that form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_MMHnvz-fVnRTconpjuk3f8GHO8M3uiCmVkh67SptPOdHWg/viewform

Thanks for your support!

Its better you hire devs doing some REAL work than anything else.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Its better you explain first to people who are following this topic about your work here.

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow. [/u]

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Its better you explain first to people who are following this topic about your work here.

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow. [/u]

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

It was probably you who created all these accounts, so you can then FUD Credits.
Vikaletor

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Potential investors, Credits (CS) fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are fake accounts and bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Updated review.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-cs-beta-29-03-2019-5ffce7313a38

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

here you can see his full exposure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ex2dp9MtA&feature=youtu.be&t=852

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.

Hey, guy, tell us, please, who are you? And why you post all of this here? All information you give is old and doesn't seem to be proven. So stay away
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Hey, guy, tell us, please, who are you? And why you post all of this here? All information you give is old and doesn't seem to be proven. So stay away
And most of it was already discussed and explained.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/89d9zl/buy_before_it_lists_on_coinbene/?st=JFS7R2HB&sh=79005dee

"oh im a lurker i only created this to warn about this scam, im a software developer with a cyber security background, this coin is a scam , and people will loose money, im just warning them, you can come back to this comment in an year and give me gold when im right, just trying to do the right thing"

"im no paid FUDDer , im just trying to help people with less technical knowledge, that Credits can not do what they claim, they can not even write a decent node, keys are  generated terrible, there is zero security, the transactions are stored locally , if you delete the temp folder and refresh your wallet, the funds are gone, the code is copied and pasted and collbed together by someone with very little knowledge, the "coin" code, creates a .CSV file on your PC! some  dodgy russians are using the "fake it till you make it" approach , when they cant do what they say , it will be too late, there coins they have will be dumped and you will be holding the bag"

See how somebody explained it pretty much perfectly. This shitcoin is actually a perfect coin for this dumb and ignorant world. I have no doubt it will manage to do well considering the amount of retarded people, as well as many smart ones hyping it to make gains. The question is when will everything start to break and reveal. No fucking wonder this needs to be regulated, look how cheap and scammy everything looks nowadays. Shameless marketing and ICO money grabs, huge whales doing price manipulations,  uneducated people joining in, maaaaassive amount of misleading info on every fucking thing in crypto. It's a proper shitshow which will take years to get adopted by the masses properly.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

FUDDERS do not get paid. Shillers get paid and plenty of selling of accounts for shilling in bear market.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: