Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37709 times)
annz

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

if you think its a scam just move on!
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

If you do not believe in the project, then sell your tokens on the stock exchange!! And forget about the credits!  No need to swear and shout that the project is a Scam.
The project is a scam. It may go up to 1 or 2$. That doesnt mean anything to me. There is no value and they are cheaters. Simple as that.

Is there a specific reason you chose CREDITS?

Since there are over 1550 cryptocurrencies and I'm sure your arguments could fit a lot of those projects...

Or do you just aim to buy CREDITS at a lower price?
I was waiting for this question for a long time.
It was just at the right place at the right time.  Nothing personal except scamming issues.
When i will find another one that will sell thin air and promises moon and stars be sure im going to act on them too.
Specially if they have no code, no progress, amateur developers, shady representatives, using fake accounts all over the net, banning from Telegram, and is popular too.
About the price i answered already mister.
I can buy even now. Of course the price will go up. But it doesnt matter as i said. There is no value! Thats it!
Actually im going to invest too.
1 euro.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

If you do not believe in the project, then sell your tokens on the stock exchange!! And forget about the credits!  No need to swear and shout that the project is a Scam.
The project is a scam. It may go up to 1 or 2$. That doesnt mean anything to me. There is no value and they are cheaters. Simple as that.

It's not clear yet whether they are bluffing or not with their million of transactions per second slogan. The technology have to be proven first, if it will ever come to existence.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

Very good growth showed credits after the ico,I think if it were not for the falling market, the figure of$ 1 would not be the limit.
I am really surprised when the price of CREDIT can grow too much like that after ICO.
Really the rumor can be affect the trend.
FOMO is stronger than my imagine, this project got success faster than any project I have invested until today Cool

And this is a good investment, he bought tokens on the ico, however, if he knew that such growth would be, he would buy more)

moondus

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Guys stop the crying and wake up, look at EOS and ADA. They are in the top on coinmarket and still they have not shown any thing for it. Credits just came out of they ico, and eos and ada has been around much longer. why would i be in a hurry to release my code that no other person have at this time. The first thing i would do. is to get my ducks in a row before i make any thing public. Ivan would have never point out the mistakes in ETH, because he is very heavely invested in ETH. Any coin who try to detrone the king ETH, is me with a quick fud. Times have change, they is a new coin in town and all of the eth die hards are going crazy. Guys wake up and smell the coffee, credits are here to stay and will be in the top five coins,by the end of the year. The market is down that is the only thing stopping credits, from being a $5 coin at the moment. Most of the guys in here live in the past, and can not accept that ETH time is over and will be replace by EOS, ADA and CREDITS. Good luck guy stop the fighting, and happy trading.
ART1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Wether Sebastian787 is right or not, the time and effort he put into this posting daily about Credits being a scam makes me wonder… If he will be doing this with more ICO’s that have the same questionmarks as Credits, he won’t be able to work. Shouldn’t we create a fund for him to make sure he can keep up the good work warning us for scams? Does anybody has some CS left to put into this fund?

Sebastian787, if i may ask, which coins/ICO’s are in your portfolio at this moment? 
sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

If you do not believe in the project, then sell your tokens on the stock exchange!! And forget about the credits!  No need to swear and shout that the project is a Scam.

It's not clear yet whether they are bluffing or not with their million of transactions per second slogan. The technology have to be proven first, if it will ever come to existence.
According to them we have to invest on them first much more and we cant ask for checking their progress. "Github will come the team say". "Why to show the code others reply". The project is shady and anyone who participates should know the risks.
By presenting how great the project is based on a pump is just stupid what they do.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

Guys stop the crying and wake up, look at EOS and ADA. They are in the top on coinmarket and still they have not shown any thing for it. Credits just came out of they ico, and eos and ada has been around much longer. why would i be in a hurry to release my code that no other person have at this time. The first thing i would do. is to get my ducks in a row before i make any thing public. Ivan would have never point out the mistakes in ETH, because he is very heavely invested in ETH. Any coin who try to detrone the king ETH, is me with a quick fud. Times have change, they is a new coin in town and all of the eth die hards are going crazy. Guys wake up and smell the coffee, credits are here to stay and will be in the top five coins,by the end of the year. The market is down that is the only thing stopping credits, from being a $5 coin at the moment. Most of the guys in here live in the past, and can not accept that ETH time is over and will be replace by EOS, ADA and CREDITS. Good luck guy stop the fighting, and happy trading.
"Smell the coffee". A Classic scamming expression. Stop praising the NOTHING of credits. Show what you've got first and then sell it if you can. Done!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Wether Sebastian787 is right or not, the time and effort he put into this posting daily about Credits being a scam makes me wonder… If he will be doing this with more ICO’s that have the same questionmarks as Credits, he won’t be able to work. Shouldn’t we create a fund for him to make sure he can keep up the good work warning us for scams? Does anybody has some CS left to put into this fund?

Sebastian787, if i may ask, which coins/ICO’s are in your portfolio at this moment? 

Haha! Good joke mate! Humor is always welcome on such hard times.
No donation accepted.
Invest your money searching for value in long term or if you are a trader be cautious about selling before dumping.
I will answer honestly to your question about my portfolio as first time someone asks me.

Higher %
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Cardano
EOS
Stellar
STEEM
IOTA
TRON
NXT
Status
Bitshares
SmartCash

Lower %
Red Pulse
Nano
Walton
Litecoin
NEM
Verge
Goestl
Kyber
Request Network
VOX
Golem
Pillar
WAX
Doge
ICON
OKcash
SIA
AirSwap
Electroneum
Power Legder
Ethereum Classic
Modium
Reddcoin
Nexus
Zero
+ some more for trading.
Happy?

More than a half of these coins from both categories i will sell them when the market will recover as i think its better i concentrate in less coins than spread my capital on many cryptos. 

Go on now guys! Find a coin to judge me about it so you can defend your position about my accusations for credits.
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

CREDITS blockchain platform has announced that the part of its code now is available on GitHub.

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4335

urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Now reviewers go to work Smiley That's a big part of the FUD answered, so anyone can see that there is something behind this project. I don't know if this part of the code is legit, but at least they wanted to show that they want to be taken seriously.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

CREDITS blockchain platform has announced that the part of its code now is available on GitHub.

great news this will calm down some FUDers because it was their 1st argument to threat Credits as scam !
thank you for this post !
sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

great news this will calm down some FUDers because it was their 1st argument to threat Credits as scam !

IM IMPRESSED!! THEY CREATED A README FILE!! AND ITS EMPTY WITH 2 WORDS INSIDE!! WOW!!
they are in a such panic that they do whatever to show something.
thats so amateur and a proof that they try to scam as many as they can at any cost!
BE AWARE GUYS! You have been warned!!

A different github on coinmarketcap. Another account now that shows an empty README FILE and something that probably they copied it from somewhere else!
NO DEVELOPERS
THATS HOW YOU PROVE YOUR VALUE YOU SCAMS??
TO THE REST OF PROPAGANDIST REPRESENTATIVES HERE BE SURE THAT I WILL STAY HERE FOR A LONG TIME YOU SCAMS.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

IM IMPRESSED!! THEY CREATED A README FILE!! AND ITS EMPTY WITH 2 WORDS INSIDE!! WOW!!
thats so amateur and a proof that they try to scam as many as they can at any cost!

A different github on coinmarketcap. Another account now that shows an empty README FILE and something that probably they copied it from somewhere else!
NO DEVELOPERS
TO THE REST OF PROPAGANDIST REPRESENTATIVES HERE BE SURE THAT I WILL STAY HERE FOR A LONG TIME YOU SCAMS.

I don't think anyone minds having you here but could you please stop with the shouting and huge fonts?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
ART1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

Haha! Good joke mate! Humor is always welcome on such hard times.
No donation accepted.
Invest your money searching for value in long term or if you are a trader be cautious about selling before dumping.
I will answer honestly to your question about my portfolio as first time someone asks me.

Higher %
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Cardano
EOS
Stellar
STEEM
IOTA
TRON
NXT
Status
Bitshares
SmartCash

Lower %
Red Pulse
Nano
Walton
Litecoin
NEM
Verge
Goestl
Kyber
Request Network
VOX
Golem
Pillar
WAX
Doge
ICON
OKcash
SIA
AirSwap
Electroneum
Power Legder
Ethereum Classic
Modium
Reddcoin
Nexus
Zero
+ some more for trading.
Happy?

More than a half of these coins from both categories i will sell them when the market will recover as i think its better i concentrate in less coins than spread my capital on many cryptos. 

Go on now guys! Find a coin to judge me about it so you can defend your position about my accusations for credits.

Dear Sebastian, I’m not here to judge your portfolio, i was just interested in which coins you invested. Me and my partner own around the 260/270k on CS-tokens and we will not dump them although you have warned us regarding this scam. I see you as our government, when they tell us to avoid crypto, it’s a sign to pump more money into it.

What you didn’t mention in your warnings is the use of MD5 encryption and why Credits is using this instead of SHA, perhaps you can add this to your list of reasons why this is a scam? Also worth mentioning is the amount of money they paid for the domainname credits.com (i’m a reseller of domain-names and i estimate they paid 100k$+ for this domain). This is because they want to make sure we will fall for this scam!

Keep up the good work mate, someday you will be rewarded for this!
stejas

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX76U2CXcAEk8KY.jpg:large

NO DEVELOPERS

Frankly, nothing wrong with legit concerns. I want to say that the company has significant presence, a Singapore office with a physical address, unlike most other crypto.

Also scammers don't continue working on the project after they have collected $20 mn dollars. They just run away. Like Giza.

Similarly, I disapprove of you writing in bold red and 48 font. Maybe it is for effect, but you too are not sure that this is a scam. So calm down unless you are sure that this is a scam. If you think the code is copied from somewhere, please share the source. If you are yourself a developer, have a look at the file and share your views.

The code they have posted is only P2P network protocol, so I agree it is not the real deal. They will eventually share all the code as they said they are waiting as they have filed for a patent. It is better to wait till then than pass judgment, IMO.

If it is a SCAM, while I genuinely believe it is NOT, it will be the biggest one of 2018.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

I don't think anyone minds having you here but could you please stop with the shouting and huge fonts?

Can you stop praising scams so more people buy your empty coin?
stejas

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Sebastian,

It is funny, I went through your posts - you call me a newbie. You have joined bitcointalk in Sep 2017.

The only other coin that you have commented on is ZeroCoin. This is what you have written on Dec 17 2017

"Its good to see Zero growing even if i havent joined yet as im new on this -crypto world-.
It looks really promising and congratulation to everyone for once more.

Keep Growing"

Suddenly, in 2.5 months, you seem to be the expert in the crypto world everyone who is INVESTED OR IS INVESTING ONLY IN CREDITS should follow. There is no single post you have written on any other coin except Credits and one post on ZeroCoin ever.

Thanks, I would definitely wait for a real coder like 'Ivan on Tech' giving a negative opinion rather than listen to a newbie's advice.

PROVE YOUR CREDENTIALS FIRST. You have my eyes. I will wait on why I should listen to your advise.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

I don't know if you have noticed, but I'm not a team-member.

As long as I don't lose my investment, I'm not thinking about calling CREDITS a scam now wouldn't I?

Anyway, this so-called 'scam' has just done something on Kucoin I haven't seen before, and I joined the exchange from the beginning:

CREDITS SURPASSED BTC IN TRADINGVOLUME ON KUCOIN!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

one of the big lessons in the crypto world that you have to learn is that you don't listen to all those crypto experts on various forums, youtube channels, FB sites etc.

do your own research and invest in projects that YOU believe will succeed.

you can make notice of all those channels. but in the end, YOUR RESEARCH must say YES or NO to a project investment.

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: