Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MΣC] Megacoin.co.nz - Forum, Github, Website Now in 18 Languages  (Read 330732 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
onetime

Activity: 602
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:06:04 AM

glad to hear all the good news!
megacoin is unstoppable!

thanks to all you guys for contributing to the success of MEC.  Grin
I hope to contribute by making a youtube video at some point. (any suggestions are welcome..) and in a few days I'll be back to adding some more buying pressure for megacoin on cryptsy.

MEC is taking off!

can anyone answer my previous question about the block explorer?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gabrielknight

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:21:44 PM

Does anyone ever try to withdraw from cryptsy to MEC wallet recently?
I tried to withdraw some but nothing arrive on my wallet and the balance is already deducted from my account.
It is shown on cryptsy as withdrawn, not even listed as pending withdrawal, but still nothing on wallet.

Is there any chance they didn't update their client or something causing problem, with the fork and all?
Withdrawal from cryptsy to wallet, should be instantaneous right?
Nordstern

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:28:21 PM

Does anyone ever try to withdraw from cryptsy to MEC wallet recently?
I tried to withdraw some but nothing arrive on my wallet and the balance is already deducted from my account.
It is shown on cryptsy as withdrawn, not even listed as pending withdrawal, but still nothing on wallet.

Is there any chance they didn't update their client or something causing problem, with the fork and all?
Withdrawal from cryptsy to wallet, should be instantaneous right?
did you confirm your e-mail?
gabrielknight

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:36:53 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 12:50:34 PM by gabrielknight

Yep, i've got the link to confirm my withdrawal request via email, clicked it, confirm it. All seems well and the withdrawal shown in history, but nothing arrive on wallet.

edit: seems ok now i think.
cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:31:21 PM

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:35:11 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 04:55:51 PM by vtr99

ExCeLlEnT news on the fiat/VC MEC exchange.

Are you at liberty to share the name of the exchange?

I'm curious on which 6 other VCs they currently exchange, and what types of volume they conduct.

Very nice!

Here is some more info:

The currencies they currently have on their exchange are BTC, LTC, XPM, XRP, ZCC and YAC - MEC will be the 7th.

Here is part of the initial contact I got from them:

"we would like to add MEC/CNY exchange to our website. We support six kind of coins now, and are looking for the 7th quality coin. We think MEC is really good but lack of chinese exchange. BTER add MEC/BTC on their site but nobody trade MEC on it.

We want to promote MEC again, consist of adding a MEC/CNY exchange, writing a investment analysis topic, and
posting up some advertisement on our website."

The exchange is at: http://www.btc38.com/trade.html - notice Megacoin is now showing as pending.

I don't read Chinese so it is hard for me to gauge what is going on at the exchange. I know the website has been around for a while and they seem to put a lot of work in with news articles etc. I don't actually know how long their exchange has been running and from what I can gather volumes of trade are not massive... Yet. However their interest in Megacoin, in my opinion, does show that more and more people are starting to notice Megacoin as a real contender. I also think Kimoto producing the Chinese Megacoin wallet and website has probably been a big part of their decision. China is a huge economy and digital currencies really seem to be gaining traction over there from what I can see. If Chinese users / investors start buying Megacoin we could see the price rise quite nicely in the not too distant future.

Anyway, one step at a time and all that..  Cheesy

Very exciting news. I hope they eventually plan to have an English language version of the site. It's a good looking site,  and after running the Google translation I see MEC translates to "Carolina credits (MEC) coming soon".  Grin
Megacoin is truly on it's way to becoming a world currency!

I don't completely understand it all due to the poor machine translation, but looks like there is already more MEC news on  this exchange.

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/mec/244.html

Kagami Card Sign-bit era currency trading platform MEC MEC free delivery 2013-09-16 23:42:32    Views: 239
[Ad] complimentary 100,000,000 times bonus credits a lifetime interest in first-served basis
After a bit of times strict inspection operations team, we agreed that the United States has a good card credits MEC added space and extensive user support, therefore, will increase the US currency MEC card era trading platform as a bit new members. U.S. card credits MEC Chinese Details |  US currency MEC card wallet client download | America Card credits MEC mining tutorial Currently, the United States most of the MEC card transaction currency in the foreign currency trading platform cryptsy cottage conduct, and full English interface cryptsy to many Chinese users inconvenience, bit era after careful consideration and screening, decided to increase the support for MEC transaction. Currently, cryptsy MEC on the transaction price is approximately 0.000063 Bitcoin (equivalent to RMB 0.047 yuan). U.S. card credits even after a block-strand breaks rebirth after the robbery, but the whole network operator has quickly restored to 200M force levels, which in most of the money in the cottage, in the absolute leader in the first tier, while mining Difficulty can reach a factor of 10 or so. Complimentary Carolina currency MEC MEC Log-bit era to celebrate the trading platform, we decided to meet the following two conditions are users, complimentary 30 MEC : 1, mobile phone numbers of users bound 2 pm deadline September 18 24 points, account balance reached 10 yuan CNY user (to September 18 evening 24 points this time shall prevail) complimentary MEC will be placed directly into your trading account in the bit era, you can choose to cash , you can also choose to sell or hold out waiting for appreciation.

And I guess news about the recent hard fork.

Channel Total Ranking

US currency MEC card block-strand breaks are still touching the resurrection Aftermath
Heart operations a yield Carolina ingot currency currency currency Lucky intensive moves
Kagami Card Sign-bit era currency trading platform MEC MEC free delivery
Top Channel this month

U.S. card credits MEC block-strand breaks are still touching the resurrection Aftermath
heart operations a yield Carolina ingot currency currency currency Lucky intensive moves

digeros

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:53:28 PM

ExCeLlEnT news on the fiat/VC MEC exchange.

Are you at liberty to share the name of the exchange?

I'm curious on which 6 other VCs they currently exchange, and what types of volume they conduct.

Very nice!

Here is some more info:

The currencies they currently have on their exchange are BTC, LTC, XPM, XRP, ZCC and YAC - MEC will be the 7th.

Here is part of the initial contact I got from them:

"we would like to add MEC/CNY exchange to our website. We support six kind of coins now, and are looking for the 7th quality coin. We think MEC is really good but lack of chinese exchange. BTER add MEC/BTC on their site but nobody trade MEC on it.

We want to promote MEC again, consist of adding a MEC/CNY exchange, writing a investment analysis topic, and
posting up some advertisement on our website."

The exchange is at: http://www.btc38.com/trade.html - notice Megacoin is now showing as pending.

I don't read Chinese so it is hard for me to gauge what is going on at the exchange. I know the website has been around for a while and they seem to put a lot of work in with news articles etc. I don't actually know how long their exchange has been running and from what I can gather volumes of trade are not massive... Yet. However their interest in Megacoin, in my opinion, does show that more and more people are starting to notice Megacoin as a real contender. I also think Kimoto producing the Chinese Megacoin wallet and website has probably been a big part of their decision. China is a huge economy and digital currencies really seem to be gaining traction over there from what I can see. If Chinese users / investors start buying Megacoin we could see the price rise quite nicely in the not too distant future.

Anyway, one step at a time and all that..  Cheesy

Very exciting news. I hope they eventually plan to have an English language version of the site. It's a good looking site,  and after running the Google translation I see MEC translates to "Carolina credits (MEC) coming soon".  Grin
Megacoin is truly on it's way to becoming a world currency!

I don't completely understand it all due to the poor machine translation, but looks like there is already more MEC news on  this exchange.

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/mec/244.html

WHAT IS this Kagami Card Sign-bit era currency trading platform  Kagami Card??? will they have cryptocurrency CARD  THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! can someone hack a Visa Card reader to read new transaction codes (those for the Alt currency net instead of going to the Visa Server ---- THERES A KILLER APP!!!)))  My Crypto on a rechargable debit card!!! -digeros 
onetime

Activity: 602
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:44:05 PM

yea, a rechargeable megacoin debit card reader would be a great innovation!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
digeros

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:57:47 PM

yea, a rechargeable megacoin debit card reader would be a great innovation!  Smiley

I am trying to mine MEGA but i cant seem to get the top hashrate out of my cgminer version 3.3  If I set intensity to 13 it tosses HW errors and if I reduce intensity to 12, I only get 800Mh/s  (missing last 400Mh/s)Huh?  anyone have this problem or have a solution for this problem??? -digeros
orco#2

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:13:45 PM

Hello friend.

Thread concerancy is your issue.  What type of card are you using?  I use 7950 and I roll with TC of 16000 to 24000 intensity of 18 and I be balstin;

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 07:25:39 PM

Info on coinchoose and coinwarz is still old. I suspect as soon as it updates we are going to get our smoke test from the multipool.

My client is the latest client from sourceforge.  Does it still look old?
sharknutzz

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:26:43 PM

Did you guys notice the 2BTC buy at 6999 that somebody just put up on cryptsy!?

digeros

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:31:21 PM

Hello friend.

Thread concerancy is your issue.  What type of card are you using?  I use 7950 and I roll with TC of 16000 to 24000 intensity of 18 and I be balstin;
Thanks for the response...

I have two 7970's,  running Cgminer 3.3 in which I thought TC was devalued for Intensity so I took it out of the command line and added it back without effect.    - digeros
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:08:32 PM

Info on coinchoose and coinwarz is still old. I suspect as soon as it updates we are going to get our smoke test from the multipool.

My client is the latest client from sourceforge.  Does it still look old?

Looks correct to me..
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:47:14 PM

Kudos on the gravity well formula, it appears to be working great.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
digeros

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:31:31 PM

Hello friend.

What version of cgminer are you using??  I seem to have something corrupted on my machine  because hash rate on other coins also compromised...  -digeros
sharknutzz

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:59:47 PM

Now today's cryptocoincharts MEC chart is a fun chart to look at:

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/orderbook.php?pair=mec-btc&market=cryptsy

Going to need a good-sized ladder to climb that buy wall.

Cheesy
darianc

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:23:39 PM

Happy to say that the Great Doctors algorithm is working quite nicely, only 6.3% off target block duration since the switch over.

block target : 150 seconds
average block duration : 140.412750116333 seconds
             over last : 2149 blocks
                 drift : -9.58724988366683 seconds (93.61% target)
         fastest solve : 1 seconds (0.67% target)
         slowest solve : 2990 seconds (1993.33% target)
           fast blocks : 1622 solved before target (37.98s avg)
           slow blocks : 525 solved after target (456.85s avg)

Statistically dead bang on over the last 1000 blocks.

block target : 150 seconds
average block duration : 151.238 seconds
             over last : 1000 blocks
                 drift : +1.238 seconds (100.83% target)
         fastest solve : 1 seconds (0.67% target)
         slowest solve : 2990 seconds (1993.33% target)
           fast blocks : 745 solved before target (36.49s avg)
           slow blocks : 253 solved after target (489.13s avg)

Rock on, Kimoto!

Alienwalkerx

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:32:56 PM

U.S. card credits MegaCoin: new revision wallet client a long time, we see that almost all of the cottage coins, wallet, and all faces look exactly the same, it seems that all the developers are too lazy to modify the interface experiences and elements, but America card credits This brings us to a very trendy vision, we must praise one, we hope to have all the original spirit of the cottage money, make their own products to the U.S. currency is a good card model.

woohoo!

even though translator is off key, I like reading these articles in the mornings to get different cultural views on cryptocurrency, for instance, I have already found the Chinese people almost exclusively like to hold (invest) instead of day trade, there are many day traders but far more investors.. interesting.
orco#2

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:27:33 AM

i use 3.0.1

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: