Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17965 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Great team and great platform makes a big impact on the society. BEX implement the quality and satisfaction of the investors to make them more reliable. Lets continue to support BEX.

Yes, I agree. The team should have a knowledgeable and competitive team members so that investors will know that this project is really serious to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs will be available in the Public Token sale. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Well I can't actually wait to see more bounties now and also shouldn't it be now since it will get more public notice through bounty programmes

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Great team and great platform makes a big impact on the society. BEX implement the quality and satisfaction of the investors to make them more reliable. Lets continue to support BEX.

Yes, I agree. The team should have a knowledgeable and competitive team members so that investors will know that this project is really serious to make this project successful.

You're right which I looks on the background og the team it seems very convincing and amazing thay makes me inspired. Also, I believed on their capability as the team and I hope they will continue to strived what ever happen on this great project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

In that case, they should build a better team members so that investors will be somehow attracted due to their members are skilled and professional. This project has a good services and I think this can have a potential to be successful.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

In that case, they should build a better team members so that investors will be somehow attracted due to their members are skilled and professional. This project has a good services and I think this can have a potential to be successful.
Yes this project will surely turn out to be the best but i guess that untill now, this project is not taken that seriously by much of the investors and the day they will do that, the project will just rock on. The team members are too hard working and are potential to gain good profits and flame ahead.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs will be available in the Public Token sale. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Well I can't actually wait to see more bounties now and also shouldn't it be now since it will get more public notice through bounty programmes

Yeah, bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of this project. I hope it will be launch soon. I am sure that once it launched there will be an increase in the ico sales.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Yeah, bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of this project. I hope it will be launch soon. I am sure that once it launched there will be an increase in the ico sales.
A good bounty or signature campaig always attracts a huge number of investors to their project. Bounty campaign is a must for each good project to turn successfull and also sharing their tokens in the bounty campaign allows a lot of users to get some of the shares to hold for the future untill the great success of the project.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

Yes this project will surely turn out to be the best but i guess that untill now, this project is not taken that seriously by much of the investors and the day they will do that, the project will just rock on. The team members are too hard working and are potential to gain good profits and flame ahead.

Yeah right, this project will surely become successful in the near future. They just need to be more active and update us regularly about the new developments of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Yeah right, this project will surely become successful in the near future. They just need to be more active and update us regularly about the new developments of this project.
I think the project is really great but the devs and team members should try to be more fluent with the users and try to decrease the distance by giving each desired answer. This project is indeed going to be great ahead.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

I think the project is really great but the devs and team members should try to be more fluent with the users and try to decrease the distance by giving each desired answer. This project is indeed going to be great ahead.
Such fluency with the users will really reap a strong trust for all the investors where there is no proper communication that would obviously go null and BEX is actively responding and for priority response you can do join in BEX official Telegram channel.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

This is hypocritical, please do your homework and please that time and research before making such a statement.
DCB

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

This is amazing project I hope it will be successful
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

Not only that, they also have great team members and solid business partners so, we are sure that this project will deliver what they promised to us.
Yeah the team is well qualified for this platform and knows their thing. They are heading towards the right direction and helping companies know their demographic and all information about their users so they can customize their content accordingly! Which is just great.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

Not only that, they also have great team members and solid business partners so, we are sure that this project will deliver what they promised to us.
Yeah the team is well qualified for this platform and knows their thing. They are heading towards the right direction and helping companies know their demographic and all information about their users so they can customize their content accordingly! Which is just great.
It is clear, you are right absolutely, but besides, proofs as understood there is no as well it the first of its kind project. It important to learn and to check, whether their work will really be performed and to correspond roadmap

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

When i come to our wesbsite, i see the pre-sale stage will running for 1 week? Could it will running more or we have main crowdsale next?

Pre-sale is running at this moment and it ends in one week on the 2nd of March.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

why did you make such a short pre-sale? I think it would be more profitable to extend it a little. Is there any bonus on the pre-sale?
Indeed, only a week for pre-sale tokens. Little faith. Not everyone can buy coins. Maybe you would have thought to extend the time, and make a project advertisement, then users could have added.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

It is clear, you are right absolutely, but besides, proofs as understood there is no as well it the first of its kind project. It important to learn and to check, whether their work will really be performed and to correspond roadmap
Right! I have been dissapointed a few times, when I trust in a project boundlessly, because of good team of something.
Even if team is the best one, I am always watching what's going on about a project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Here you have a link to BEX proprietary technology called ContentExchange. You will find all the answers there.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I checked the link and I noticed that you are offering advertiser service as well, but on FAQ page you said " We will not show any advertisements in widgets on your site ", are content exchange and advertising separate? or when I chose to monetize my website ads will show on my pages?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Right! I have been dissapointed a few times, when I trust in a project boundlessly, because of good team of something.
Even if team is the best one, I am always watching what's going on about a project.
BEX better plans to achieve success will drive better success where all the supporters who are actively supporting will be rewarded also the trust kept by the investors will obviously drive a huge returns with more profits.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
It is also better to bring better advertising of the project where there shall be more translations that will bring better traffic and we could see loads of participants supporting with the bounty opportunity.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.

They should start off early though, even those Korean exchanges now have an English version. Heck some of them have like 8-9 languages on their site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: