Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17962 times)
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
Where did you see this news? When exactly will a new company of generosity be announced? Will it only be on Twitter? Or maybe Facebook?

Find new bouty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
Where did you see this news? When exactly will a new company of generosity be announced? Will it only be on Twitter? Or maybe Facebook?
if it is reliable information, then this is really cool. I would like to participate in the generosity campaign and support the project in its development. When does generosity start?
What do you mean by "refreshing" the bounty campaign? Do you mean "resetting" it? Hopefully those who have joined the previous bounty will be get paid by the admins. Otherwise, it will give a bad impression towards them.

There are no resettings, only new bountys announced at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?

I am also waiting for any bonus program from bex project. Also I am hoping that more and more people will support this project so that bex wil become successful in the near future.
The bex project is becoming very popular and there are already many people supporting it. In my opinion, the team needs to expand the campaign of generosity to social networks, it will attract more followers.
You are correct mate, it seems like today many people get attracted to the projects by such campaigns. The will get a positive feedback if they do so!
Yeah campaigns really brings life to these platforms and overall tend to increase the followers as well and makes the platform more interactive. The team also answers almost all the queries of their users which makes me believe that the campaign will be a huge success

Would definitely help to reach out to a much wider audience if you include campaigns on the most relevant social networks. It's also usually not that expensive to get people advertising it on Facebook and so forth.

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Don't judge it. We know that their bounty program is really poor, but give it some time. In the future, these tokens will be worth more than you expected.

New bounty programs were announced at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?

If you mean Bounty programs than please visit https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/ .

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

As far as I know, then yes, bonus program exists only in telegram. Possibly in the future they add still any awards for advertising through videos or social networks. In the common , I think it will be proannounced in this branch.
You can now attend Content bounty program! Learn more at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

As far as I know, then yes, bonus program exists only in telegram. Possibly in the future they add still any awards for advertising through videos or social networks. In the common , I think it will be proannounced in this branch.

Is there any bonus program in social medias? Or any free airdrops available? Anyway, this project is still new but already gain a lot of attentions, I have a feeling that they will succeed.

Check out bounty updates at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

It look like google working at this time, i call this is individual behaviour research. But i have a question? Will Bex using our behaviour to make business, such as : run ads like google.

Not to run ads like Google but B2C companies will use BEX technology to know ther visitors and to offer them stuff based on their profile.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Icoslot.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Your profile on ICOslot has been updated:

https://icoslot.com/en/ico/behaviourexchange/
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

I heard Adhive will be on hitBTC and what about BehaviourExchange? Will we see its tokens here? It's one of the popular ico for today and I hope that BehaviourExchange don't miss it
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

I heard Adhive will be on hitBTC and what about BehaviourExchange? Will we see its tokens here? It's one of the popular ico for today and I hope that BehaviourExchange don't miss it

Listing in some good exchanges can surely help to increase the popularity of a project, I am also hoping that bex will be listed in some good exchanges soon. I will follow this project now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Let's see if when BEX will be listed in some good exchanges too, I am sure that they will be listed soon. We just need to wait and see how far this project can go. Good luck Bex team.

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

Referral Bounty program!

We will reward you for each referral that supports and contributes to the BehaviourExchange project. The program will run from 9 March 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

1.Register for the Referral Bounty Program.
2.Get involved! Check out our website, whitepaper, lightpaper and other materials that we will provide in the future. Ask questions, find topics you would like to better understand, let us know where we can improve our presentation or simply highlight what seems important to you.

Rewards

Referral Bounty Program Rules

1.Follow us on Telegram.
2.Participants in bounty program should use special referral links assigned by BehaviourExchange team in order for BehaviourExchange to be able to track all the referrals from a certain Referral Bounty Program participant.
3.Referral is valid for 60 days after the last click on the referral link. If a person registers to support our project after 60 days from the click on the referral link, the Referral Bounty Program participant will not be accredited for the referral. 60 day timeframe is always counted from the last click on the referral link.
4.Participants will be rewarded the percentage from the supporters amount only if the supporter actually supports BehaviourExchange project. Registration without contribution does not count.
5.Commision for referrals will be calculated out of distributed token amount to the supporter that contributed to BehaviourExchange project and paid in BEX tokens.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

The project is interesting, and as I see it has already started its implementation for a long time. Tell me please where can I see information about selling tokens? How much have you already sold them and how many investments have you collected?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Referral Bounty program!

We will reward you for each referral that supports and contributes to the BehaviourExchange project. The program will run from 9 March 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

2.Get involved! Check out our website, whitepaper, lightpaper and other materials that we will provide in the future. Ask questions, find topics you would like to better understand, let us know where we can improve our presentation or simply highlight what seems important to you.

Rewards

1.Follow us on Telegram.
2.Participants in bounty program should use special referral links assigned by BehaviourExchange team in order for BehaviourExchange to be able to track all the referrals from a certain Referral Bounty Program participant.
3.Referral is valid for 60 days after the last click on the referral link. If a person registers to support our project after 60 days from the click on the referral link, the Referral Bounty Program participant will not be accredited for the referral. 60 day timeframe is always counted from the last click on the referral link.
4.Participants will be rewarded the percentage from the supporters amount only if the supporter actually supports BehaviourExchange project. Registration without contribution does not count.
5.Commision for referrals will be calculated out of distributed token amount to the supporter that contributed to BehaviourExchange project and paid in BEX tokens.

It is a better bounty opportunity where we can enjoy participating in many campaigns of BehaviourExchange and keep supporting also we have referral program to attract many friends.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Referral Bounty program!

How to participate?

Rewards

1.Follow us on Telegram.

It seem that the team are being creative to promote the project and this is something a good way of spreading their popularity. Such a nice marketing strategy which everyone can participate due to its simple task. Well, I am hoping this will be an effective way of getting more support from the people.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Nice, I am very much interested now how your Ai profiling technology gonna works. Looking forward for more developments and waiting to see this project to launch soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Nice, I am very much interested now how your Ai profiling technology gonna works. Looking forward for more developments and waiting to see this project to launch soon.
I'm also looking forward to launching the platform to see how this will work. I like that developers are very active and communicate with their followers.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I'm also looking forward to launching the platform to see how this will work. I like that developers are very active and communicate with their followers.
By the time of launch BEX might proceed with various deployments and release the advanced versions with more unique features with the advanced technology that would also protect us from hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: