Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

Bex aim is to aid the problem of any companies that they don't know who are their visitors. To solve this they are providing a plstform which this project could be used in a company to identify their visitor. More on BEX is a grest solution which you can then also get benefit from it by sharing your personal data.

If you carefully read the whitepaper, it says that the BEX cookies of every user already contains the demographic profile of the user and also his pattern. The cookies will be used in order to send a message to the website to change it according to the cookies' data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Since this project will use an AI that will act like the AdSense of Google I think it will be a good alternative for it since the latter is already planning to ban cryptorelated advertisements. But I hope Google will still give considerations and just make some regulations.

Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users

You are right, I agree, the project have potentials to grow and the devs are very serious with the developments of the project. Let's see how far this project will go. We just need to support it.

Well, this depends on how the team will advertise their project. Bex needs more support but for them to be able to do that, they need to also give the people an assurance that the project is worthy to invest.
Either the idea behind for the launch of the project much be highly populated with a huge demand which can reach to huge crowd or there should be a better advertising, such only clusters can help to gain all the potential investors drive into our platform, there should be some better plans for supporters.

Yes, they need to reward supporters so that they will continue to promote and help this project with the promotions and advertising of this project. So they can get many investors.

Definitely, having devs on our side can gain trust to this project that can support by those probable investors. Hopefully the team will always their to support and may able to guide those who are willing to be part on this spectacular project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users

You are right, I agree, the project have potentials to grow and the devs are very serious with the developments of the project. Let's see how far this project will go. We just need to support it.

Well, this depends on how the team will advertise their project. Bex needs more support but for them to be able to do that, they need to also give the people an assurance that the project is worthy to invest.
Either the idea behind for the launch of the project much be highly populated with a huge demand which can reach to huge crowd or there should be a better advertising, such only clusters can help to gain all the potential investors drive into our platform, there should be some better plans for supporters.
I think that the team is really interactive on this forum, and I guess they are also active on other social media platforms. Its nice to see this interaction as this clears many queries and also increases the amount of investors. I hope they keep up this attitude.
they do actually put updates regularly and yeah it helps clear the some air for more understanding of this project which is actaully needed i guess i hope they continue the good work here

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

Yes, they need to reward supporters so that they will continue to promote and help this project with the promotions and advertising of this project. So they can get many investors.
Yes, this is very important to make BEX will growth as big company instead of follow others strategy. But i will appreciate the team more if they run a good Bounty Hunting.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

I doubt that people would do that, maybe there are some who would share their personal data but this would be difficult. Maybe people would find something else that they can earn tokens without sharing their personal data imo.
Yeah i agree, there won't be much of interest in people knowing that they're being judged on the basis of websites they visit. Maybe some might have a completely different personal life from there professional life. Let's wait for the beat to actively test this out.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

I doubt that people would do that, maybe there are some who would share their personal data but this would be difficult. Maybe people would find something else that they can earn tokens without sharing their personal data imo.
Yeah i agree, there won't be much of interest in people knowing that they're being judged on the basis of websites they visit. Maybe some might have a completely different personal life from there professional life. Let's wait for the beat to actively test this out.
IMO, i think BEX will help us have more convenient base on using cookies of us? They will using it for make browser look like "book marks"?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

They don't aim to reward you for sharing your personal data ! visitors can benefit from Bex by immediately find a product or service that fits their needs.
They will use BEX cookies to store info about you when you visit a website that use their service and they will be able to use that data they collect to track you and when visit another website that use Bex service, they benefit of that data  and show content that that fits your needs.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:06:19 AM

It's not about sharing your personal data right? I think it's how you perform such activities in a certain website, like what section you're really loves. It's a good thing to have in order to accommodate immediately what that users are looking for rather than giving him/her the same content everytime.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

It looks like investors appreciated the offer of the team and I think the project is waiting for success. I did not expect this, I thought the project was not so demanded.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

It looks like investors appreciated the offer of the team and I think the project is waiting for success. I did not expect this, I thought the project was not so demanded.
There was huge supporters for BehaviouExchange platform now where we noticed huge demand on various social channels about the BEX launch which is grabbing the attention of all the people and we see potential investors in the platform now.
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Behaviour Exchange - the second week of May our contacts are hosting iCoin Summit Cyprus. Where we are expecting to have 400 people and host an ICO battle. The winner will get $250k in ether as a prize. I want you to be the winner! Smiley
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

There is no freedom of speech and stay away from this scamming project, everyone.
I have joined in their telegram bounty and get banned without a warning or reason. I think they want to scam everyone to join in their telegram free.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Good idea, but I did not really understand. Tokens on this platform will be used only to pay for services or tokens holders will also receive a share of profits?

BEX token will be a typical utility token. But since we will be listed on several exchanges as others token are, token holder will be able to make profit as well. Learn more at rhttps://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

More members are joining the telegram group and social media channels. You guys should run a contest to get more and more members.

We are working on it. Keep follow us on our Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Probably if the team manages to convince the community that the services of its platform will be much more profitable than other platforms, I think many will be interested in the product.
It could be but the problem is, no one from the dev team or even the manager of this thread giving updates about this project. How do we know that they are serious of this plattform and how to use the tokens so we can experience this project? Are they really care about us? I just hoped they will.

You can follow BEX progress at our Telegram group at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
The new exchange behaviour launched with its owñ cryptocurrency named as BEX.this excahange have more good features than any other excahanges like it will give the full identification of every visitors.so i hope this project will get more investeros and go to the moon.
You can tell about differences of it exchange, in what his features will be will be concluded and why I should use exactly this project for exchange of our means? any awards will be for hold tokens?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read the Whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?
Same happened to mate and this happens a lot but I think even if we get a chance the odds of getting it is still low.
Dude, there are so many people participating in these type of bonus programs like airdrops and stuff. Even if you enroll there is a low chance of winning. With bounty you can hope the you're the chosen one. Don't worry brother one day we all will successfully participate and win, i hope Tongue

Yes, there is a high chance in bounty campaign. I just hope that there will be more bonus to come and also hoping that bex can be more popular as the time passes by. Good luck.
To be popular, it needs to have a better advertisement so that a project can be noticed by some investors. BEX seems not so popular as what I observed, so they need to do some marketing strategy so that they can be known especially in this forum.
They have not organized a bitcointalk bounty program and I think this will affect the project in their promotion. This is a very great and high potential project of the trading industry and it should be known and support by a huge number of community members and investors. They will surely get a huge promotion rate as they start a bounty program for their supporters and give a chance to every support to earn their tokens.

Bitcointalk bounty coming up soon! Learn more about BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!
To purchase in a moment? Explain please as? You have in view of directly on exchange or, alternatively simply through ICO? Not entirely understood you. Tokens they will sell till late April or, alternatively it still presale?

Public token Sale strarts in April, now we are in the middle of Pre-sale. Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

OK but that means your bounty is still going on because is as if I heard that is over but most bounty are done when ico is complete

BEX bounty program will last till the end of Public Token Sale. For more info please follow us on our Telegram group at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Where can I see how much you gained for the preliminary sale of the tokens? Did you do what you planned? Since the beginning of the main sales of tokens will begin very soon.

This data is confidential at this stage! Follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviouExchange team
tell me, when is the end of the pre-sale? After the end you will be able to announce how much money was collected on the pre-sale?

We will announce the amounth collected when the Pre-sale is over. The duration of the Pre-sale depends on the number of investors and on the collected amounth.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: