Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17965 times)
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!
To purchase in a moment? Explain please as? You have in view of directly on exchange or, alternatively simply through ICO? Not entirely understood you. Tokens they will sell till late April or, alternatively it still presale?

Public token Sale strarts in April, now we are in the middle of Pre-sale. Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

OK but that means your bounty is still going on because is as if I heard that is over but most bounty are done when ico is complete

BEX bounty program will last till the end of Public Token Sale. For more info please follow us on our Telegram group at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

This project is building a huge community at this time. Personally, I like the idea of ICO-related exchange projects because it has brought me a lot of good profits in the past. I would consider investing in this project in the future if it really has an effective development strategy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Probably if the team manages to convince the community that the services of its platform will be much more profitable than other platforms, I think many will be interested in the product.
It could be but the problem is, no one from the dev team or even the manager of this thread giving updates about this project. How do we know that they are serious of this plattform and how to use the tokens so we can experience this project? Are they really care about us? I just hoped they will.
I think that this can be helped only with support and time , we may consider giving it to the team.
Actually, at their telegram group, i see admin reply everyone look like bot Smiley. Yes, we should keep observing more to make decision.

Not even one bot is used in BEX Telegram group. Join at https://t.me/behaviourexchange and see it for yourself.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

I'm wondering what is the minimum amount for which I can get tokens? Also I'm interested in the holders of tokens will be paid dividends?

You can find the information regarding minimum investment at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/. Token holders will not be paies in dividends.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

this project will be directed only to targeted advertising? and it can be used for age restrictions?

BEX main feature is real time website content customization but we could also use it as targeted advertising, maybe some day even help with age restrictions.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Who knows the project has a bounty company? I'm especially interested in the signature company, I can soon get a new signature and would be happy to participate.

You can learn more about BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/. We will think about signature campaign.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

There are still many other BehaviourExchange bounty programs available at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Oh, it's beautiful! I also would like to join the campaign of generosity. Tell me, how long will the generosity campaign last?

Till the end of Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

There are still many other BehaviourExchange bounty programs available at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Oh, it's beautiful! I also would like to join the campaign of generosity. Tell me, how long will the generosity campaign last?
The bounty will last untill the end of the ICO so you can participate into their bounty to get some free stakes/tokens which surely would be much more usefull in the future. Also investing into behaviourexchange wont be much difficult for huge investors i guess.
Is the bounty for this project open? I would like to apply for it too as it really seems a good project and surely every individual would want to get some of their tokens for free to hold for a better future. This project has the potential to rock the markets ahead.

BEX bounty program is still open! Please visit https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

The bounty will last untill the end of the ICO so you can participate into their bounty to get some free stakes/tokens which surely would be much more usefull in the future. Also investing into behaviourexchange wont be much difficult for huge investors i guess.
For that matter, what is the minimum amount of investment? And what is the maximum amount of investment? And why will the problem of buying tokens for large investors?

Please visit https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/ and find that information. ICO projects are avoiding big ivestors due to the power they gain after the ICO ends.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

sounds lovely, but looks like smth similar already exists... how will you compete? do you have something really special for this project?
as some of the users already mentioned, GA offers pretty much the same
thanks in advance

We can not compare BEX project to GA because it could only be complementary. BEX will introduce different characteristics than GA and BEX main feature is website content customization in real time!!! Learn more in BEX Whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

I doubt that people would do that, maybe there are some who would share their personal data but this would be difficult. Maybe people would find something else that they can earn tokens without sharing their personal data imo.

Well people share their data everyday for free so I don't see why wouldn't they share it and be paied for doing so.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

I doubt that people would do that, maybe there are some who would share their personal data but this would be difficult. Maybe people would find something else that they can earn tokens without sharing their personal data imo.
Yeah i agree, there won't be much of interest in people knowing that they're being judged on the basis of websites they visit. Maybe some might have a completely different personal life from there professional life. Let's wait for the beat to actively test this out.
IMO, i think BEX will help us have more convenient base on using cookies of us? They will using it for make browser look like "book marks"?

BEX will not inter in the browser and you coul say that we will use cookies more convenient!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:35:49 AM by BehaviourExchange

They don't aim to reward you for sharing your personal data ! visitors can benefit from Bex by immediately find a product or service that fits their needs.
They will use BEX cookies to store info about you when you visit a website that use their service and they will be able to use that data they collect to track you and when visit another website that use Bex service, they benefit of that data  and show content that that fits your needs.

You will get rewarded for sharing your data as well!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:24:21 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:35:33 AM by BehaviourExchange

Behaviour Exchange - the second week of May our contacts are hosting iCoin Summit Cyprus. Where we are expecting to have 400 people and host an ICO battle. The winner will get $250k in ether as a prize. I want you to be the winner! Smiley

Thank you for sharing!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:35:21 AM by BehaviourExchange

There is no freedom of speech and stay away from this scamming project, everyone.
I have joined in their telegram bounty and get banned without a warning or reason. I think they want to scam everyone to join in their telegram free.

Dear Windy!

Changing TG names and posting the same questions is not fair to other bounty participants!
First you were reported by admin and than you were baned!!!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:35:09 AM by BehaviourExchange

BEX on Medium: WHY BehaviourExchange IS NOTHING LIKE MOST ICO PROJECTS

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*eOkUaiwYxeu7KJpFTNaBDg.jpeg

The ICO phenomenon has started to play a significant role in the digital startup world as more and more businesses and investors are looking to decentralized crowd-funding methods with interest. However, all that glitters is not gold: the absence of legal guidelines has resulted in quite a few ICO scams. This is hardly abnormal for an entirely new, unregulated field. So, how can an investor tell a good ICO project from all the grab-the-money-and-run schemes out there?

Use your common sense!

Read more here.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:54:13 PM by BehaviourExchange

BehaviourExchange project is based on decentralized Waves platform

There are two types of cryptocurrency exchanges in operation today, centralized exchanges and decentralized exchanges:

☝️A centralized exchange operates like a brokerage house, you deposit funds in an account and the exchange makes the trades for you.

✌️A decentralized exchange (DEX) is a marketplace for cryptocurrencies or blockchain investments that is totally open sourced. Nobody is in control at a DEX, instead buyers and sell deal with each other on a one-on-one basis via peer-peer (P25) trading applications.
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is no charity per se. Of course investors invest because they want to make a profit. That is how the whole world works. Investing also means financing innovation and you do it because you hope for the win win situation where innovation happens (which benefits us all) and where you get a big pay off.

Similarly no ICO is a charity either, the bonuses are just a marketting gimmick and most of the ICO devs follow the investors in the dumping business

I hope that will change over time when investors become more and more careful as to where they put their money. Right now everybody is just going nuts hoping for the next 100 X investment no matter what.

maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

can we know?  how many tokens will be ditributed to each winner of Bounty campaign??
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:34:38 AM by BehaviourExchange

can we know?  how many tokens will be ditributed to each winner of Bounty campaign??

Hi maardhayrule! Can you please be more spacific? For which bounty program do you mean?

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:37:42 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:34:25 AM by BehaviourExchange

Cryptocurrency is no charity per se. Of course investors invest because they want to make a profit. That is how the whole world works. Investing also means financing innovation and you do it because you hope for the win win situation where innovation happens (which benefits us all) and where you get a big pay off.

Similarly no ICO is a charity either, the bonuses are just a marketting gimmick and most of the ICO devs follow the investors in the dumping business

I hope that will change over time when investors become more and more careful as to where they put their money. Right now everybody is just going nuts hoping for the next 100 X investment no matter what.

I agree! So many ICO scams out there and not only ICO scams, there are more and more marketing offer scams as well!!! No matter investor or ICO owner, think twice before doing anything.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: