Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17965 times)
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 08:34:22 AM by BehaviourExchange

How automated personalization can save online advertising from itself

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*tRim9EWsvDXW8uGn5kksnw.jpeg

It seems like marketing professionals have been talking about personalized, one-to-one marketing forever. All talk and no action, so far!

Read the rest of the article here.

Follow us on Telegram.

Read the Whitepaper here.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lamperon

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:01 PM
Merited by Blanchrc40 (1)

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?
Same happened to mate and this happens a lot but I think even if we get a chance the odds of getting it is still low.
Dude, there are so many people participating in these type of bonus programs like airdrops and stuff. Even if you enroll there is a low chance of winning. With bounty you can hope the you're the chosen one. Don't worry brother one day we all will successfully participate and win, i hope Tongue

Yes, there is a high chance in bounty campaign. I just hope that there will be more bonus to come and also hoping that bex can be more popular as the time passes by. Good luck.
To be popular, it needs to have a better advertisement so that a project can be noticed by some investors. BEX seems not so popular as what I observed, so they need to do some marketing strategy so that they can be known especially in this forum.
They have not organized a bitcointalk bounty program and I think this will affect the project in their promotion. This is a very great and high potential project of the trading industry and it should be known and support by a huge number of community members and investors. They will surely get a huge promotion rate as they start a bounty program for their supporters and give a chance to every support to earn their tokens.
Very very correct remark, when the bounty program starts, the project immediately gets more famous, it is true provided a successful bounty.

It's not frightening that the project did not give part of the tokens to the bounty program. If the project has interesting functions, people themselves will tell each other about it. The company can spend this tokens on the development of the service. They can hire the best professionals or spent tokens on marketing and advertising. I'm not sure that a bounty program always brings the expected result. The company went this way and this is their choice. 
andreyka10

Activity: 592
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

I certainly understand that at this time there is a place to be fashionable to have an exchange. But already a lot of competitors in the market.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:33:04 AM by BehaviourExchange

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?
Same happened to mate and this happens a lot but I think even if we get a chance the odds of getting it is still low.
Dude, there are so many people participating in these type of bonus programs like airdrops and stuff. Even if you enroll there is a low chance of winning. With bounty you can hope the you're the chosen one. Don't worry brother one day we all will successfully participate and win, i hope Tongue

Yes, there is a high chance in bounty campaign. I just hope that there will be more bonus to come and also hoping that bex can be more popular as the time passes by. Good luck.
To be popular, it needs to have a better advertisement so that a project can be noticed by some investors. BEX seems not so popular as what I observed, so they need to do some marketing strategy so that they can be known especially in this forum.
They have not organized a bitcointalk bounty program and I think this will affect the project in their promotion. This is a very great and high potential project of the trading industry and it should be known and support by a huge number of community members and investors. They will surely get a huge promotion rate as they start a bounty program for their supporters and give a chance to every support to earn their tokens.
Very very correct remark, when the bounty program starts, the project immediately gets more famous, it is true provided a successful bounty.

It's not frightening that the project did not give part of the tokens to the bounty program. If the project has interesting functions, people themselves will tell each other about it. The company can spend this tokens on the development of the service. They can hire the best professionals or spent tokens on marketing and advertising. I'm not sure that a bounty program always brings the expected result. The company went this way and this is their choice.  

You can find several bounty programs on our website. Welcome to join our Telegram group to keep up with updates.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:33:48 AM by BehaviourExchange

I certainly understand that at this time there is a place to be fashionable to have an exchange. But already a lot of competitors in the market.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange! Please read the Whitepaper and learn more about our project.

Welcome to join BEX Telegram to keep up with the updates!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:16:04 AM by BehaviourExchange

The Mysterious World of Machine Learning

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/900/1*npvLxuZmSN3pu72_RTK3gA.jpeg

BehaviourExchange project has been developed with the purpose to offer solution for two major online business challenges: B2C companies don’t have enough traffic and even more important they don’t know who their web visitors are. The solution we are talking about is identification and profiling of online visitors, not as a group of visitors, but as individuals.

Read more here.

Welcome to join BEX Telegram group

DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange! Please read the Whitepaper and learn more about our project.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

As much as it is not a exchange, I still find it first place because every visitor and prospective investor would have the impression that it is a crypto currency trading exchange platform as the name stipulates.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:33:18 AM by BehaviourExchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

As much as it is not a exchange, I still find it first place because every visitor and prospective investor would have the impression that it is a crypto currency trading exchange platform as the name stipulates.

We admit that it's a bit confusing but from marketing perspective it's quite good Smiley

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:33:05 AM by BehaviourExchange

Bitcointalk Comment Bounty Program!

We will award your activity on Bitcointalk with BEX tokens. We allocated 300.000 BEX tokens to our Bitcointalk Comment Bounty program. The program will run from 23 March 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale in April 2018. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

1.Comment on BehaviourExchange thread and earn BEX tokens.

Rewards

If your rank on bitcointalk.org forum changes, then please inform our team on bitcointalk.org forum or in our Telegram group.

Bitcointalk Comment Bounty Program Rules

1.Joining BehaviourExchange on Telegram.
2.You must not have negative feedback points. No negative trust.
3.Must make at least 2 comments a day in BehaviourExchange thread.
4.Offtopic posts and comments in BehaviourExchange thread will not count.
5.Submit report of your activities daily (links to comments) via this Google form.
6.Users not posting a minimum of 2 comments per day for 2 consecutive days will not be eligible for reward.
7.Comments must have at least 100 characters.
8.Use of multiple accounts is not allowed.
9.Spam is strictly prohibited. Users found spamming will be immediately and permanently disqualified.
10.If you receive negative trust while enrolled you will not be rewarded and you will be removed from the campaign.
11.Bounty rewards are updated every Tuesday here.

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:32:52 AM by BehaviourExchange

There's a successful week behind BehaviourExchange team!!!

We were present at TOKEN2049
event in Hong Kong, today you can find us at the Blockchain Conference 2018 in Seoul.

https://i.imgur.com/J4z2Byz.jpg

windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:39:22 AM by windydagreat

There is no freedom of speech and stay away from this scamming project, everyone.
I have joined in their telegram bounty and get banned without a warning or reason. I think they want to scam everyone to join in their telegram free.

Dear Windy!

Changing TG names and posting the same questions is not fair to other bounty participants!
First you were reported by admin and than you were baned!!!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I had banned before I changed my telegram name, you fucking scammer Huh.
Did you really read a data about my comment on telegram group? bro. What is the same questions?. Can you show everyone see?. Your telegram admin is a big fucking liar. Fire dat ass please.

There are too much ass-kisser try to kiss your ass on this project. They are same. I just tell the truth about this project. I was banned while I am showing a few idea about this project. I was banned because I am different.

I asked your telegram admin about some serious question about this project and he CAN NOT ANSWER.
Example: What is a special thing between behaviourexchange and other project about data science?. Why must I choose your project, not others?.

He just copy and paste your video on youtube like A FUCKING ROBOT. He askes me find an answer Huh. I asked about another question and write my suggestion about this project and get banned without any warning or reason, good job. Look at a data about my comment on your telegram if you do not believe me. If you want a fucking robot like that, you can write 5 or 100 bot like that. They always auto-say good, nice, great, good and copy & paste your video all time.

For those who want to join in their telegram bounty. If I were you, I would stay away from this shit. There is no freedom of speech and freedom after speech.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 08:00:41 PM by BehaviourExchange

There is no freedom of speech and stay away from this scamming project, everyone.
I have joined in their telegram bounty and get banned without a warning or reason. I think they want to scam everyone to join in their telegram free.

Dear Windy!

Changing TG names and posting the same questions is not fair to other bounty participants!
First you were reported by admin and than you were baned!!!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I had banned before I changed my telegram name, you fucking scammer Huh.
Did you really read a data about my comment on telegram group? bro. What is the same questions?. Can you show everyone see?. Your telegram admin is a big fucking liar. Fire dat ass please.

There are too much ass-kisser try to kiss your ass on this project. They are same. I just tell the truth about this project. I was banned while I am showing a few idea about this project. I was banned because I am different.

I asked your telegram admin about some serious question about this project and he CAN NOT ANSWER.
Example: What is a special thing between behaviourexchange and other project about data science?. Why must I choose your project, not others?.

He just copy and paste your video on youtube like A FUCKING ROBOT. He askes me find an answer Huh. I asked about another question and write my suggestion about this project and get banned without any warning or reason, good job. Look at a data about my comment on your telegram if you do not believe me. If you want a fucking robot like that, you can write 5 or 100 bot like that. They always auto-say good, nice, great, good and copy & paste your video all time.

For those who want to join in their telegram bounty. If I were you, I would stay away from this shit. There is no freedom of speech and freedom after speech.

"What is a special thing between behaviourexchange and other project about data science?"- this was your only normal question which was answered by BEX admin. You were reported first and than you were baned!!!

Everybody are welcome to join our Telegram group at https://t.me/behaviourexchange where you can see the conversation if you will scroll it a bit back or just search it under the name "Take your free coin here, bro"(which was changed). The most impolite posts were deleted already!!!
It's totally clear now why you were baned from so many other channels!!!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

"What is a special thing between behaviourexchange and other project about data science?"- this was your only normal question which was answered by BEX admin. You were reported first and than you were baned!!!

Everybody are welcome to join our Telegram group at https://t.me/behaviourexchange where you can see the conversation if you will scroll it a bit back or just search it under the name "Take your free coin here, bro"(which was changed). The most impolite posts were deleted already!!!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

You call an action just copy and paste your youtube video is an answer, kid Huh.

Look at big fucking liar and his team, EVERYONE. I changed my telegram name after I had been banned from their telegram by nothing reason.
And now they said that I were banned by changing my telegram username. I had been banned before I changed my telegram name.

If I were you, I would not invest any shit on a big liar like this. Unbelievable. Where is an evidence you said that I were banned from so many other channels?, big fucking liar. And this is a biggest lie. This is not an exchange but they call it BehaviourExchange to scam customers and investors Shocked.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

There's a successful week behind BehaviourExchange team!!!

We were present at TOKEN2049
event in Hong Kong, today you can find us at the Blockchain Conference 2018 in Seoul.

Hello! How passed the Token 2049 meeting in Hong Kong? Who attended this event from the Behaviour Exchange team? This was really a big event regarding who the speakes were.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
coinlawyer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

We admit that it's a bit confusing but from marketing perspective it's quite good Smiley

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

A wise step from the team to include word "exchange" in the project name! And I think it is not so far from the meaning of the services that BEX will provide - it will be actually a data exchange.

Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

This project has an excellent user case, with online security and privacy of personal information and metadata and being able to share that information for reward being a crucial part of the blockchain projects that will build the infrastructure and DApps of the Internet 3.0 over the next 10-15 years! Watch out google and Facebook and other centralised companies of the internet 2.0, who have been using our personal information and metadata with questionable consent to make vast profits for themselves. There’s no way these companies can compete with the new blockchain model, and it’s likely they’ll be too slow to adopt it going down with belief in their own outdated models.

Proud to be helping Behaviour Exchange towards making their upcoming ICO a successful one!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

BehaviourExchange project is based on decentralized Waves platform

There are two types of cryptocurrency exchanges in operation today, centralized exchanges and decentralized exchanges:

☝️A centralized exchange operates like a brokerage house, you deposit funds in an account and the exchange makes the trades for you.

✌️A decentralized exchange (DEX) is a marketplace for cryptocurrencies or blockchain investments that is totally open sourced. Nobody is in control at a DEX, instead buyers and sell deal with each other on a one-on-one basis via peer-peer (P25) trading applications.

DEX exchanges where users control the keys to their coin wallets connected to the exchange, and where trading is done by trustless transpatent smart contracts are certainly the way of the future - and good to see Behaviour Exchange basing their decentralised cryptocurrency exchange on the well thought-of WAVES one!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

You call an action just copy and paste your youtube video is an answer, kid Huh.

Look at big fucking liar and his team, EVERYONE. I changed my telegram name after I had been banned from their telegram by nothing reason.
And now they said that I were banned by changing my telegram username. I had been banned before I changed my telegram name.

If I were you, I would not invest any shit on a big liar like this. Unbelievable. Where is an evidence you said that I were banned from so many other channels?, big fucking liar. And this is a biggest lie. This is not an exchange but they call it BehaviourExchange to scam customers and investors Shocked.

This kind of converstaion leads nowhere Windy! Rules are rules and and that's just the way it is! BEX team is working very hard 24/7 as you can see at all the channels we use to comunicate... We are sorry for your disappointment and wish you luck in participating in other projects!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
coinlawyer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

This project has an excellent user case, with online security and privacy of personal information and metadata and being able to share that information for reward being a crucial part of the blockchain projects that will build the infrastructure and DApps of the Internet 3.0 over the next 10-15 years! Watch out google and Facebook and other centralised companies of the internet 2.0, who have been using our personal information and metadata with questionable consent to make vast profits for themselves. There’s no way these companies can compete with the new blockchain model, and it’s likely they’ll be too slow to adopt it going down with belief in their own outdated models.

Proud to be helping Behaviour Exchange towards making their upcoming ICO a successful one!

Personally I hope, that thanks to the platform like this we will change our attitude to our personal data and its value, that offten is used without our permission or without the propriate rewards! We need to get udes to be paid for the data that is generateed by us and BEX will help us in this case!

coinlawyer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Have a question about the BEX tokens. In the WP it is stated that BehaviourExchange chooses the Waves blockchain.
And in the chapter "TRANSITIONING TO A NEW PLATFORM" that is the statement that ''...if there arises a problem in which BEX cannot continue functioning on the WAVES
platform we will switch to the Ethereum platform."

So what blockchain platform is now choosen for the pre-sale?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: