Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17965 times)
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

I certainly understand that at this time there is a place to be fashionable to have an exchange. But already a lot of competitors in the market.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange! Please read the Whitepaper and learn more about our project.

Welcome to join BEX Telegram to keep up with the updates!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

As much as it is not a exchange, I still find it first place because every visitor and prospective investor would have the impression that it is a crypto currency trading exchange platform as the name stipulates.

We admit that it's a bit confusing but from marketing perspective it's quite good Smiley

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

A wise step from the team to include word "exchange" in the project name! And I think it is not so far from the meaning of the services that BEX will provide - it will be actually a data exchange.

I am not quite sure if it's smart long-term though. You wouldn't really want your name to be misleading in the long run. Would you consider a rebranding at some point if adoption has been significant?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

Have a question about the BEX tokens. In the WP it is stated that BehaviourExchange chooses the Waves blockchain.
And in the chapter "TRANSITIONING TO A NEW PLATFORM" that is the statement that ''...if there arises a problem in which BEX cannot continue functioning on the WAVES
platform we will switch to the Ethereum platform."

So what blockchain platform is now choosen for the pre-sale?

If there would be any problems with Waves platform(it's a quite new concept)  we would consider using ETH blockchain yes... But for the Pre-ale Waves platform is used! Maybe it sounds a bit confusing, we'll check it out... Thank you for pointing that out!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

I certainly understand that at this time there is a place to be fashionable to have an exchange. But already a lot of competitors in the market.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange! Please read the Whitepaper and learn more about our project.

Welcome to join BEX Telegram to keep up with the updates!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

As much as it is not a exchange, I still find it first place because every visitor and prospective investor would have the impression that it is a crypto currency trading exchange platform as the name stipulates.

We admit that it's a bit confusing but from marketing perspective it's quite good Smiley

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

A wise step from the team to include word "exchange" in the project name! And I think it is not so far from the meaning of the services that BEX will provide - it will be actually a data exchange.

I am not quite sure if it's smart long-term though. You wouldn't really want your name to be misleading in the long run. Would you consider a rebranding at some point if adoption has been significant?

This name was not intentionally used for that purpose and since is kind of connected with data exchange it's a pretty good name, wouldn't you agree?
We have no intention to change the brand name.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:39:55 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 01:29:29 PM by BehaviourExchange

Personalization and AI will change the way we shop online

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*5mjsguYQL171-rMW-08BpQ.jpeg

Anyone involved in e-commerce knows it is an environment that is constantly changing and upgrading as technologies improve and companies battle against each other to get a greater piece of the pie.

The future of ecommerce is uncertain, but some things remain constant — delivery times will improve, customer service will get increasingly better, and product selection will become ever greater. But how might the future of buying online actually look from the customer perspective, and what should you be implementing in your own business over time to stay ahead of the curve?

Read the rest of the article here.

Follow us on Telegram

Read the Whitepaper here.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:24:00 AM by BehaviourExchange

BehaviourExchange Team welcomes two new members: ICO Advisor & Strategist Cecilia Paolino-Uboldi and ICO & Legal Advisor Malcolm Tan

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/900/1*XwW-JUILe3fZQCZwl5R1jg.png

Cecilia Paolino-Uboldi joined BehaviourExchange as ICO Advisor & Strategist

Learn more about Cecilia here.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/900/1*VlDinmOLKAAA-6Mf7ewUBw.png

Malcolm Tan joined BehaviourExchange as ICO & Legal Advisor

Learn more about Malcom here.

Follow us on Telegram

Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

This project has an excellent user case, with online security and privacy of personal information and metadata and being able to share that information for reward being a crucial part of the blockchain projects that will build the infrastructure and DApps of the Internet 3.0 over the next 10-15 years! Watch out google and Facebook and other centralised companies of the internet 2.0, who have been using our personal information and metadata with questionable consent to make vast profits for themselves. There’s no way these companies can compete with the new blockchain model, and it’s likely they’ll be too slow to adopt it going down with belief in their own outdated models.

Proud to be helping Behaviour Exchange towards making their upcoming ICO a successful one!

Personally I hope, that thanks to the platform like this we will change our attitude to our personal data and its value, that offten is used without our permission or without the propriate rewards! We need to get udes to be paid for the data that is generateed by us and BEX will help us in this case!

Yes well said! Taking back control for the small guy and rewarding him for what’s his, and not taking it from him without hos control and making huge profits from it for a faceless corporation is gonna be the the new normal with the blockchain Internet 3.0. And Behaviour Exchange is going to help us do that!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 10:47:39 AM by BehaviourExchange

LIVE from Istanbul Blockchain Venture Summit: BehaviourExchange is one of the most promising Blockchain projects of 2018

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*j1oO9XKlsNsxQbPSzA1c5w.jpeg

As you all know, the Internet has become pretty annoying lately. As web users we are constantly bombarded with ads, junk content and offerings that aren’t even meant for us.

No wonder we’re becoming ad-blind! There’s simply way too much advertising all around us.

Read the rest of the article here.

Follow us on Telegram

Fanger

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

The Behaviour Exchange (BEX) project is offering content exchange services.
This means your articles will show up on my website and my articles will show up on your website.
BEX also offers customisation of website content in real-time.
Fanger

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

I love the way the BEX Team placed the little teaser in the very last paragraph of the Bounty Campaign media release.
In case anybody missed it, Behaviour Exchange intends to add extra Bounty Campaign tasks to the current campaign task offerings. This is all very enticing...I wonder what they have installed for us?
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

is there exactly time for crowd-sale start ,i cannt find in official webiste
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

The Behaviour Exchange (BEX) project is offering content exchange services.
This means your articles will show up on my website and my articles will show up on your website.
BEX also offers customisation of website content in real-time.

Not quite like that... BEX offers B2C companies identification of online visitors and website content customization. Learn more and read the Whitepaper.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

I love the way the BEX Team placed the little teaser in the very last paragraph of the Bounty Campaign media release.
In case anybody missed it, Behaviour Exchange intends to add extra Bounty Campaign tasks to the current campaign task offerings. This is all very enticing...I wonder what they have installed for us?

Find all the informations regarding BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.
Join our Telegram group to be updated.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

is there exactly time for crowd-sale start ,i cannt find in official webiste

It should start by the end of April. Join our Telegram group to be updated.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

BehaviourExchange Team welcomes two new members: ICO Advisor & Strategist Cecilia Paolino-Uboldi and ICO & Legal Advisor Malcolm Tan

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/900/1*XwW-JUILe3fZQCZwl5R1jg.png

Cecilia Paolino-Uboldi joined BehaviourExchange as ICO Advisor & Strategist

Learn more about Cecilia here.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/900/1*VlDinmOLKAAA-6Mf7ewUBw.png

Malcolm Tan joined BehaviourExchange as ICO & Legal Advisor

Learn more about Malcom here.

Follow us on Telegram

Superbly, I hope this will allow the project to become even better. Tell me, In order to participate in the project, I need to undergo the KYC procedure?

To participate as an investor you need to go trough KYC, for bounty program you don't need it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 05:06:51 PM by BehaviourExchange

BehaviourExchange three party ecosystem

https://i.imgur.com/e3MzKZP.png

The BehaviourExchange platform connects three parties in a smart and unique way: web visitors, websites and B2C businesses. We provide each of the parties with unique benefits:

1. Media websites are offered a free service of content exchange, which results in a higher number of unique visitors for each participating website.
2. Visitors immediately find a product or service that fits their needs and are not bombarded with irrelevant ads and content.
3. B2C businesses understand who their visitors are in real-time and use our service to show every visitor the most appropriate product or service.

Follow us on Telegram

Fanger

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

There has been quite a lot of conjecture regarding Behaviour.Exchange, Facebook and Google.

BEX is in no way intending or wanting to displace the two giants, but they are taking their own position in the same niche and are offering something valuable to both businesses and users.

BEX are offering businesses the profiling information of their users/visitors outright. Does FB and G have this transparency?

BEX are offering users/visitors their profiled information outright, giving them earning potential. Does G and FB offer you rewards?

Therein lies the value and importance of Behaviour.Exchange (BEX).

Read more on this at https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bexbehaviour/behaviourexchange-bex-offers-data-that-google-and-facebook-keep-away-from-you
Fanger

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

Profiling, AI, big data, deep mining, algorithms, customisation. All used extensively in the modern age.
They all lie at the heart of the BEX project.

Find out more about BEX profiling and the associated technology and processes in their whitepaper https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Visit the chapter "COMBINING BLOCKCHAIN AND BIG-DATA TECHNOLOGIES". Here it is clearly and simply explained.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

There has been quite a lot of conjecture regarding Behaviour.Exchange, Facebook and Google.

BEX is in no way intending or wanting to displace the two giants, but they are taking their own position in the same niche and are offering something valuable to both businesses and users.

BEX are offering businesses the profiling information of their users/visitors outright. Does FB and G have this transparency?

BEX are offering users/visitors their profiled information outright, giving them earning potential. Does G and FB offer you rewards?

Read more on this at https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bexbehaviour/behaviourexchange-bex-offers-data-that-google-and-facebook-keep-away-from-you

Great to hear that, thanks for all the support!!!

Keep following us on Telegram.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Fanger

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

In addition to the excellent SteemIt article mentioned above, there is also an excellent Medium article published in the BEX account that also speaks on the Facebook, Google and Behaviour.Exchange positionings and offerings.
In fact, it is was released several weeks earlier than the SteemIt article. Go take a read of both the articles and further inform yourselves. Whilst your there, leave a few SteemIt up-votes and plenty of Medium claps. The claps are easy:  just hold your finger down! Let's get this great project noticed in the public eye...

The BEX Medium article can be found here:  https://medium.com/@info_29363/behaviourexchange-bex-offers-what-google-and-facebook-dont-78950afbd662
Fanger

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

There has also been a lot of questions and conjecture in the Behaviour.Exchange Telegram channel regarding the choice by BEX to integrate with and host their ICO on the Waves Platform.
For anyone with any concerns or wanting to add to their knowledge base, all I can suggest is that you have a good read of this article published in the BEX Medium account: 

https://hackernoon.com/the-next-level-of-blockchain-how-the-waves-platform-made-waves-in-the-cryptoworld-95d602ba9db3

✅ Bookmark this one, folks, as it is an excellent resource. ✅ 

Leave them a few claps when you're there. We need to have BEX in the public eye.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: