Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
tss_ben

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I know what you feel  bro those bounty campaigns that are changing bounty rewards after the end of campaign is like that you are smelling something fishy.

Any example of bounty campaigns that do this?

hollandalibaykus

Activity: 700
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:28:11 AM

Rules are not changed after the match starts. We saw many projects that did it, none succeeded.
They are killing themselves...

Phillip_Olamide

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

This shouldn't be much of a problem because it could be due to the bounty manager. Besides, token allocation changes to balance with the tokens sold during the ICO. If this balance isn't achieved and there's a dump of bounty tokens, it would affect the price of the token and in turn hurt those that invested.
criptolover12

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:09:36 PM

It is not ethical to change rules after starting the campaign but bounty managers do it very frequently. There is nothing to do.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Almost all of the campaign will ultimately change the rules more favorable for themselves. I think it is high time to do something

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:36:57 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

As far as I know there is a bounty campaign giving a General terms and condition which is its indicated that
" They have reserves the right to change the terms or apply new ones at any time at its sole discretion. "
Meaning, if you are one of the participants in the campaign you know it already and no more questions if they implement it anyway.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:47:07 AM

When it comes to change of rules on bounties, it can happen anytime they wish to change. But the question is did they notify you before changing the rules?

If they did it so that is acceptable but if not that's unfair. And you should check always the rule of the bounty as most of them has the right of changing it even without prior notice.

But I haven't seen changing those rules by surprise.

About report submission, why is it that it bothers you that changing the date of delivery report? Is that too heavy to follow new dates?

With the change amount of coins, as long as you are paid accordingly well it doesn't matter you are having free money but I know what it feels about that if you did participated to that bounty for so long just like what I said they should inform you.

Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

As far as I know there is a bounty campaign giving a General terms and condition which is its indicated that
" They have reserves the right to change the terms or apply new ones at any time at its sole discretion. "
Meaning, if you are one of the participants in the campaign you know it already and no more questions if they implement it anyway.

Such projects know in advance that they will change the rules for the worse for the participants of the bounty program. such projects are better to avoid

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:25:54 AM

Feel pissed specially when you exert lots of efforts to market their company but ends up on recieving less amounts that supposed to be exact on whats being written or agreed before the campaign starts.This is common on where most bounty programs suddenly changed their rules specially the payrates which is really injustice for bounty hunters.We cant do anything about it since they do have the power on the funds and tend to forget it because if we do keep insisting it is still useless because outcome wont really be changed.
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

It totally depends upon the project team and the success of the project. If they decide to change the rewards, that's it. We cannot do anything against that. Suppose if the project fails, how the project team will pay its bounty participants?There is no use of complaining here about this. All bounty programs are stakes based. If you want a fixed reward, then you should choose signature campaigns that pay in btc.

This is true, but we have to say that there are few bounty managers. Sylon, TheHun, Atriz, are the most prepared and professional (this is only my opinion). then there are some who use members of their staff as bounty managers and start to raise some problems but not because of them but because of those people who always try to "rub" on multiaccounts or in other ways.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:52:28 AM

To changes, I am calm,because I can't influence their actions and decisions , Yes I agree that some people behave, to put it mildly it's not fair to the participants of the bonus program.
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:40:08 AM

Never, never, never change your bounty campaign terms that will directly affect the earnings of your community members.

Changing deadlines and a few minor things here and there should not be much of a problem. It often happens that ICOs underestimate the amount of work that has to be done to run a sucessful bounty campaign, hence the delays.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

In my opinion its unfair, because of this sudden changw in rules in bounty programs, participants are somewhat  losing trust on the campaign and to the campaign manager as well.

Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

I think the biggest problem is the late payout. I dont want to participate in a signature campaign where my payout is in like 6 months...
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

I think the biggest problem is the late payout. I dont want to participate in a signature campaign where my payout is in like 6 months...
agree with that, bounty campaigns will give dates of distribution ,but when that date comes, distribution postponed due to some problems.
and you will wait for another month to recieve your bounty

winteriscoming91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

agree with that, bounty campaigns will give dates of distribution ,but when that date comes, distribution postponed due to some problems.
and you will wait for another month to recieve your bounty
Can you name some? or please share if you any such occurrences happened in the past.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:07:18 PM

And I'm terribly angry when ICO is not yet finished, the funds collected are not very large for the project. So bounty managers drop projects and do not tell anyone about it. Then developers for weeks understand what is what.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:38 AM

sometimes there are things like that happen when we have done the tasks according to the rules that have been there before and surely this is a bit disappointing but as long as it remains in giving the gift of our work it is not a problem

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

the first one would be very disappointed, sometimes we forget not to monitor the bounty thread that we follow, suddenly there is a notice must make a claim, first then will get bounty payments, we do not see the announcement or even do not know we finally get no payment. then when we know that the rules bounty twitter change that initially does not need to post links retweets in the thread turns rules should change the link retweets on threads that do not get paid bounty, often wonder at the bounty manager why not think our feel
balehubucks

Activity: 69

Powering Commerce

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:02:11 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:25:54 PM by balehubucks

My best campagin was iconomi,stratis.

Interesting that you say that.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: