Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

If initially it was written in the rules that conditions bounty campaign can change, then you yourself are free to decide whether to agree or not. If they agreed, then I do not see a problem in this.
I usually study the project and also the manager of the campaign leader before taking part in the campaign.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Its really unfair for everyone who join in the bountry. First of all they join there to earn money and have some additional income. So if the bountry companies change their delivery report and also the amount of money. Then , they are just pooling theirselve. And I dont think it will help to their companies, they are just wrecking their own reputation just to cheat.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

That would be the craziest move in a bounty campaign and in the part of the bounty manager, changin the rules when the bounty campaign is ending is a not a good move. It will only result to misunderstanding.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nina J. Porter

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Nobody can control such process. Of course, it can make you stressed and disappointed... A lot of projects which change their rules mention about it in their bounty program (so you are informed about it beforehand).
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

replace a rule in the way a project is actually quite disturbing. However, the decision a manager usually cannot be bid again. Therefore it must be accepted and understandably.
angelcoins20

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

I think this should be addressed and stopped. It is not a fair. Although I am a newbie, I long to take campaigns in the near future, with this tricks and tactics I think its not good.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

You should not join any campaigns if there is a need to send reports in the first place. Look at the whole forum, there are loads of users with >1000 posts and 2 month activity, all they have in their post history is Twitter reports. Hopefully this will be classified as spam in the future.
AdeptEthereumStocks

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

If the change in the bounty has a favorable effect on the project, they win everything.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

If the change in the bounty has a favorable effect on the project, they win everything.

yes, but often the opposite happens. Most campaigns change the rules in the worst way. This causes distrust of such projects and negativity.

zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I have experienced this months ago and i was really pissed and disappointed by their hidden propaganda. And now I always ask if bounty is fixed before joining.

friendlychap

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

This happens also when the management team in charge of marketing campaigns is not knowledgeable enough, if you run wrong calculations there is no other thing to do than adjust payouts and structures, and definitely this pisses me and other users a lot
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

If the ICO world is already prone to those problems, when you work on a bounty hunt is just jungle out there. The best thing we can do is share our experiences with bounty managers and bounty managing services and teams to create a reputation

ShareAccepted

Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

It can be very disappointing since you are expecting something else with the project and by the end a lot of things are forcefully changed.

I understand when they change rules related to avoiding spam or duplicate members and all that. But they could do that just from the start anyway.

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

Generally speaking, the ICO project that reaches the hard hat won't change their idea easily. I don't know which project you are talking about.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

very disappointed if there are projects that change the rules in addition to work long enough and at the end of the project we receive an inappropriate gift in the promise

the first one must be very disappointed, a good menager should provide definite information about a bounty project. because this way if a project manager has informed about the time and rules that have been included then the manager must have responsibility to the bounty participants, unless it is informed well before the bounty project ends. this concerns the trust given to the project manager. the second for prizes earned if any changes need to be informed long before the bounty project ends. many bounty projects end up scam and manager get bad reputation about the above problems. all can not be separated also from their dev team project. usually a project manager will surely keep his promise if the dev project team also provide all of them correctly. it concerns the credibility of a manager with the btctalk account they use.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

It can be very disappointing since you are expecting something else with the project and by the end a lot of things are forcefully changed.

Agree. That is why I'm blacklisting managers that I know and have heard from others that experience this worst things where they work for many months and then getting not what was promised from the start.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Of course, it is but the manager has the right to do any changes while he is managing because sometimes it is based on the amount they raised in the ICO. Don't bother with changes because at least they are giving the bounty for free by just promoting them.
rolando1994

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

I think the manager must be professional in applying the applicable rules, and can not change the rules as they please.
shouter

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

Of course, it is but the manager has the right to do any changes while he is managing because sometimes it is based on the amount they raised in the ICO. Don't bother with changes because at least they are giving the bounty for free by just promoting them.

I also have that thought. The important thing is to be rewarded for your efforts during the period you worked. Is better to be rewarded (even if there are changes in the rules) than not to be rewarded and do not have rewards campaigns to participate.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

The developers answer all questions, that they reserve the right to change the rules of camping. They always write about it in small print
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: