Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

It's normal to change the rules. People just need to be informed before.
that's not normal especially when they change the bounty budget into a smaller one while the project is a bit successful, i don't want to say the name of the project but it happened to me before and if you experience it you can say that it is frustrating.

I, too, rebuffed with climate budget, or rates! Changes are normal, but changes in rates or budget are not normal! If there is a reduction of rates, then either the project is crude and cannot collect Sapa, or cheating to pay less! I usually walk around the side of bounty, if the Manager who previously led a different bounty which altered the share, does this ICO!
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Awareness definitely should be! At the same time in advance! I wrote already somewhere here in this thread, which is not very convenient when in a telegram to reinforce the message about the changes. If you do a bounty of 30 pieces, you will not have all posts fixed to browse every day. a couple times a week maybe. But not every day, so you can miss an important moment. I would like the bounty program to send each participant a telegram about the changes. It would be much more convenient!

It would be great to learn about changes on mail messages, managers have our mail, and set up automatic mailing easily.
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

It would be great to learn about changes on mail messages, managers have our mail, and set up automatic mailing easily.

With postal mailing it's a good idea, but I liked it more like in one of the bounty - Dogezer (it's not advertising), where bounty manager weekly himself FIRST sent a private message in a telegram everyone about how much the stakes got earned, and said thank you for a well done job! After such an attitude towards bounty hunters, it was very pleasant to work, in contrast to other bounty managers - to which one should literally be listed in the reception for a week (
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Well, this is not a problem if there is a reservation about the general rules of the campaign. I am disappointed by the sudden demand of KYC at the end of the campaign. I have no choice but to make only compensation.
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

Well, this is not a problem if there is a reservation about the general rules of the campaign. I am disappointed by the sudden demand of KYC at the end of the campaign. I have no choice but to make only compensation.
And what problem with KYC? I think KYC should be in all the bounty - is wrong and dishonest in relation to others when one person has 5 accounts, then because of multi-accounts the majority bounty hunters suffers!
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

And what problem with KYC? I think KYC should be in all the bounty - is wrong and dishonest in relation to others when one person has 5 accounts, then because of multi-accounts the majority bounty hunters suffers!

What's wrong with 5 accounts? I only have one, but if others have the time to maintain five accounts I don't really care about that. For the ICO it doesn't matter whether the work is done by five different participants or one participant with five accounts doing the work. In the latter case the participant simply works five times harder. Or am I mistaken about that?
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Changing the rules is very unpleasant when it happens at the end of the campaign. People hope for one reward, but they get quite another.I think it's not worth working with such managers. if of course the changes will be very negative and the manager is to blame for this

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

What's wrong with 5 accounts? I only have one, but if others have the time to maintain five accounts I don't really care about that. For the ICO it doesn't matter whether the work is done by five different participants or one participant with five accounts doing the work. In the latter case the participant simply works five times harder. Or am I mistaken about that?
You are just basing with your own self but if we do tend to collaborate with the forum rules having 5 accounts in single bounty is really a serious offense. Red trust would really be worth of on all of your accounts. If this is the kind of mentality you had then expect you would really face problems later on. KYC or change up rules on bounty campaign isnt really right at all since we are just promoting their project not an investor.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

Multiple accounts are not to blame, as long as the campaign participants do not cheat in the campaign.
suppose they use 5 accounts to deceive an ICO bounty, it is clearly prohibited because the campaign only accepts 1 account / person.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

Multiple accounts are not to blame, as long as the campaign participants do not cheat in the campaign.
suppose they use 5 accounts to deceive an ICO bounty, it is clearly prohibited because the campaign only accepts 1 account / person.

it is really prohibited , at any rules there should not be a multiple acct to be enrolled in a single program , meaning if you are holding couple of accts you should join it in different bounty because if you join all your accts in a single bounty it is considered a cheating .
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

I personally feel tired, when I see the delivery date changed, because it may be extended not a minute, sometimes there is more a month, But I also understand their situation too, then we must still trust the manager of the gift, just hope we try our best to do project to succeed, so as not to make us disappointed.
Anhdienhg

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

It is the wild wild west out there unfortunately. Personally I think as long as we get paid
ljp7839008

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

Awareness definitely should be! At the same time in advance! I wrote already somewhere here in this thread, which is not very convenient when in a telegram to reinforce the message about the changes. If you do a bounty of 30 pieces, you will not have all posts fixed to browse every day. a couple times a week maybe. But not every day, so you can miss an important moment. I would like the bounty program to send each participant a telegram about the changes. It would be much more convenient!

I'm about the same! For managers it would be easy! And we are very comfortable! Why do managers not use it in this way(((I hope that in the future managers will be to do so!
ljp7839008

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

With postal mailing it's a good idea, but I liked it more like in one of the bounty - Dogezer (it's not advertising), where bounty manager weekly himself FIRST sent a private message in a telegram everyone about how much the stakes got earned, and said thank you for a well done job! After such an attitude towards bounty hunters, it was very pleasant to work, in contrast to other bounty managers - to which one should literally be listed in the reception for a week (

Whoa! The first time I hear the Manager personally sent many beats has been credited! I'd like to run bounty with this Manager! This is a very cool Manager! And share of regarded quickly? without errors?
Miriekblang

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I have never found such an action done by a company. but if it ever happens, we must condemn such actions. dishonest behavior should not be allowed to happen in business. it greatly disrupts the confidence of the campaign participants. we hope nothing will happen again in the campaign fraud.

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

The market is changes and rules of play change too. We don't like it but it is reality. I think that there will be a lot of changes in bounty campaigns in this year because there are a lot of bountyhunters now.

Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

I'm also not happy with the fact that in some bounty campaigns change the date of sending reports, change the rules and so on. But most of all I do not like that some bounty managers do not count rates, although all the conditions are met at the time.
abchebonk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

I think it's a less serious issue that we should be helping to make their project successful. There may be some teams who finished everything after ico.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

Of course the bounty hunters are disappointed, there are some bounties that add to their campaign period without prior notice, but it is more painful that they change the allocation of bounty at will.
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Whoa! The first time I hear the Manager personally sent many beats has been credited! I'd like to run bounty with this Manager! This is a very cool Manager! And share of regarded quickly? without errors?
ITO was completed on March 15, April 1 should be distribution of tokens, neither at me neither in the chat, I practically didn't see that someone argued, I will hope that the distribution of tokens will also pass without problems! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108930.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: