Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project
Actually, as for me, i only hope everything will be clearly when they launch Velox Bolt, as they said and or i don't have misunderstood, their Velox Bolt make passive income even you sleep.
Yes even i have heard about the velox box and hope that it is really that profitable and good to use. Hope it can really generate a good passive income through it as it can then make this project go much more popular amongst the users to start investing into it.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

Velox is a decentralized crypto trading & exchanging platform..They went through a great change & reached new height..opening also a new sight...so when the exchnge will start??

There is already a temporary exchange where you can avail VeloxCoin using different cryptocurrencies including DogeCoin, the VeloxBolt which is still under development will is planned to be open in 2nd quarter of this year according to their updates.

Yeah I know that it is already a temporary exchanger but when it will become permanent?? Hope that after development every token or coin can be exchanges..
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

Velox is a decentralized crypto trading & exchanging platform..They went through a great change & reached new height..opening also a new sight...so when the exchnge will start??

There is already a temporary exchange where you can avail VeloxCoin using different cryptocurrencies including DogeCoin, the VeloxBolt which is still under development will is planned to be open in 2nd quarter of this year according to their updates.

Yeah I know that it is already a temporary exchanger but when it will become permanent?? Hope that after development every token or coin can be exchanges..
Velox team continuously working by fixing the minor bugs which are occurring also it aim focusing on the upgrades and once this process ends it go permanent where obviously we can see velox in exchange.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

Well, the only thing we can do is just wait to the developer to follow this thread. Also, I agree on your point there are a lots of exchange sites and hopefully of this project will be successful, it could be competent enough to other trading and exchange sites
Yes you are right.they already did all announcement and also give reasons behinds not answering the queries.so if ypu have any queries related to vlx then ask into it's telegram group because the admin of group is very active there.
Yes, VLX project has a very active telegram group and all the admins there are very active and support people in getting more interest in their project. You can also get daily updates about the project and get chance to know what is happening behind the scenes and if you are investors of the project you will get all the news about the development in their group.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project
There is a very simple true. It is not obligatory to be unique to be successful. It is enough to make it more in quality, than others and you will be winner. I think the designer of this project thinks exactly so.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

Having the coin on one exchange does not at all effect the security or risk of coins being stolen, if anything it is safer.
We are the only exchange, an exchange operated by the team who created the coin.

The reason why we only have our exchange and our exchange only is having it on any other centralized exchange would contradict the movement we are trying to achieve. We do not have any plans what so ever to be listed on any other exchange at this point in time.
That's really great that you guys are trying to focus on keeping your vision about the future of decentralized exchanges and not get mixed with the already existing centralized platforms .Even if that might be looked at as a disadavantage by some users ,it's sure as hell a positive thing for the coin and the platform on the long run.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Yep, I am aware of that, I don't put any exchange in decentralized category just because the team claims that their platform is decentralized, usually I spend lots of to time on figuring out how the platform works if I got interested in a project.

You just got 20 of my merits Wink I hope that more people pay close attention to what they are actually buying. So many dev teams call their tech superior or decentralized or whatever, but in most cases it is BS. A truly decentralized exchange doesn't exist as of to date. One where you can freely trade all cryptos back and forth without much hassle. It just doesn't exist because it is extremely hard to build.

Thanks for 20 merit i appreciate it, Yes in most cases it is just marketing hype and same thing with phrases like we are first platform to provide this service !!! we should always carefully read the whitepaper and do a deep search before buying any coin or token to avoid falling into the trap of deception by Marketing Words that aim to tempt and turn off investors.
4 Meris from me Smiley. You have an experience make me want to learn about Marketing.
As i see, this is beta version of Velox exchange and they will closed it when Velox Bolt running, maybe we should have announcement about this problem at ANN thread.
Thank for showing this point. I will wait the correct answer from the team.

Haha I got the bad rolling and now you are cashing in on Merits Wink No problem you are welcome  Cool

As for the decentralization discussion: as soon as you have a centralized gateway the whole thing isn't decentralized anymore because those people running the gateway could rip you off.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

There is a very simple true. It is not obligatory to be unique to be successful. It is enough to make it more in quality, than others and you will be winner. I think the designer of this project thinks exactly so.

yes, this project clearly shows the good work of the team.
there was information that a beta version of the platform was released, where can I see and test it?
Bonzenboss

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

interesting project! Will keep an eye on this one
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

there was information that a beta version of the platform was released, where can I see and test it?
you can check on their site but i think due to some bugs and other errors dev decided to pause trading but just check the site for more details of whats going on there

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

you can check on their site but i think due to some bugs and other errors dev decided to pause trading but just check the site for more details of whats going on there
VLX has a well-developed beta version of their platform which is ready for testing on their official site. They have to build a great interface and also attracting many people to their platform and most of them are investing in the project.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

VLX has a well-developed beta version of their platform which is ready for testing on their official site. They have to build a great interface and also attracting many people to their platform and most of them are investing in the project.
That is a great thing for Velox Project. So I guess that there are lots of people that is very excited for the beta testing on the Velox official site. And for that, I was hoping that this will attract much more interesting ans serious users and investors for the better success of the Velox Project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

Yes, the project is really interesting and the dev really made a lot of developments now. I just hope that many investors will invest here and the velox project will become successful soon. Also hoping that they will have an active community.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

As for the decentralization discussion: as soon as you have a centralized gateway the whole thing isn't decentralized anymore because those people running the gateway could rip you off.
Makes sense since most of centralized gateway requires huge fees in using their exchange. Since VeloxBolt will be decentralized does that mean it won't take a lot of fees or commission inside the exchange?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

Yes, the project is really interesting and the dev really made a lot of developments now. I just hope that many investors will invest here and the velox project will become successful soon. Also hoping that they will have an active community.
Exactly, the devs have worked on the project, and investments have been made. The idea of the project is simple but it'll be very useful. The community now should be active for the project to grow, it is a very important part of any project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:01 AM

Exactly, the devs have worked on the project, and investments have been made. The idea of the project is simple but it'll be very useful. The community now should be active for the project to grow, it is a very important part of any project.
There is a priority security upgrade which is completed, deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun also various quick navigation are available now.
bhadekar.sanj

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:38:23 AM

Looks like we are gaining some interest, this is ground floor investment.  Grin
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

I have revisited their exchanges and I am happy to see that it's working fast and efficient for the cause of traders and investors. Good work VLX team!

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

Yeah this is definitely a great project with nice potential. The fact that anyone can trade and exchange anonymously will surely reduce thefts on this digital platorm
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

Yeah this is definitely a great project with nice potential. The fact that anyone can trade and exchange anonymously will surely reduce thefts on this digital platorm
Thefts and hackers are the really unexpected things many of facing now a days but now Velox is bringing a secured platform with the latest graphs where we could easily understand the market trends.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: