Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

Your project seemed very good to me, because one more exchange is excellent and I hope that you will be able to do it so that everything would work well.
This project has a lot of good point views along with its anynomity and also i am sure that this project will really have a good future ahead and will also be trusted by several investors and also will reach the hardcap soon.
Also on how will it mold to be the future of trading Smiley If it can really stay(the transaction) anonymous and also the users using the project, it will be a good thing for new user to use to this one as it really provides "anonymity".
Velox team is pushing the project with anonymity with every members, but I am scared that some people will abuse of being anonymous to make a crime.
This is also true, you know, I did not even think about it. After all, it's true if everyone is absolutely anonymous, then chances are that the scammers will simply launder their money. I hope that developers know how to fix this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

Any giveaways or bonuses?
No giveaways and no bonuses as this project already listed on the market right? VeloxCoin now has its value. 1 VLX = BTC0.000089 = $0.74. Let's see if they can give new bonuses for people who'll plan to buy VLX.

Giveaways and bonuses drop the price of the project so I guess they're on the right track not doing many giveaways and stuff and not get people to dump the coin

I agree with your point sir. Giving big bonuses and discounts during the crowd sale will only turn into dumping of tokens value. And that is usually happening now in all projects here in crypto world. So we are glad that the VLX team are not doing this kind of strategy. And it will be good for all investors of this project as they were the one's who will be benefited from it.
Yes that is right. Velox make the right move. Hopefully other projects would do the same thing, so that the value of token will not go into dumping and lots of people will become more benefited. The potential of the Velox Project is continuously into a good shape that makes us here more into this project. Keep it up team Velox, keep striving.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

No giveaways and no bonuses as this project already listed on the market right? VeloxCoin now has its value. 1 VLX = BTC0.000089 = $0.74. Let's see if they can give new bonuses for people who'll plan to buy VLX.

Giveaways and bonuses drop the price of the project so I guess they're on the right track not doing many giveaways and stuff and not get people to dump the coin

I agree with your point sir. Giving big bonuses and discounts during the crowd sale will only turn into dumping of tokens value. And that is usually happening now in all projects here in crypto world. So we are glad that the VLX team are not doing this kind of strategy. And it will be good for all investors of this project as they were the one's who will be benefited from it.
Yes that is right. Velox make the right move. Hopefully other projects would do the same thing, so that the value of token will not go into dumping and lots of people will become more benefited. The potential of the Velox Project is continuously into a good shape that makes us here more into this project. Keep it up team Velox, keep striving.
I hope Velox can be a great way to the future of anonymous & decentralized trading platform and I hope Velox won't decline their promises.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

Around the project a lot of noise goes. For this reason this exchange will be able to compete with already existing platforms and it is possible even to steal a part of users from there.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

I hope Velox can be a great way to the future of anonymous & decentralized trading platform and I hope Velox won't decline their promises.
Yes mate lets hope this project will let thier traders remain anonymous because that is the wish of most traders.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Me too, I am hoping that velox will fulfill all their promises and will continue to develop this amazing project. I hope that more and more investors will be attracted to join velox.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

Me too, I am hoping that velox will fulfill all their promises and will continue to develop this amazing project. I hope that more and more investors will be attracted to join velox.
Velox project is cherishing from the starting and now it is in high demand so it is really going to have good profits ahead. Also i am eager to use their platform ahead so that it can really turn much profitable for each trader.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Velox team is been getting into huge demand soon and also they might soon get listed on several good exchanges as even it is an anonymous exchange. This project can really turn the future of the traders.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Velox team is been getting into huge demand soon and also they might soon get listed on several good exchanges as even it is an anonymous exchange. This project can really turn the future of the traders.
Velox actually itself is an anonymous exchange which would offer us with various good features which will be good and best as compared to some other best exchanges and also it has a great future ahead which will also increase the price for their tokens.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

That is true it might even set a trend for all crypto traders and switch them back in being anonymous on the trading site.
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

Could you please tell me where your translation of the reward form is? I didn't see it.
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Well then people start whining so they give away some tokens to people I guess, there's issues raised by both the beggars and the logical thinkers /shrug
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

That is true it might even set a trend for all crypto traders and switch them back in being anonymous on the trading site.

Being anonymous when it comes to trading is very questionable. Does the platform have KYC process to their participants?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

I understand the project can be said international and this should mean that the developers should probably be experienced.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

So after ages it is fully upgraded.so we can now easily exchange any token in their exchanger but is the ICO end?or how many days remaining
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

well for me it is not a good sign, wenn a startup project in the middle of ICO  tries to changes or updates the platform - these things takes time and make the potential investors unpatient. This is why an ICO must be well organized before it launchs.

Yeah I agree, the plans must be concrete the project must finished first all the basic steps before launching it so that the people will never feel any doubt about their project.
Are you trying to tell to us that the team is planning to change something for this platform? It's really a very bad idea to change everything if it started already to become popular and have a plenty of people supporting for this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

Being anonymous when it comes to trading is very questionable. Does the platform have KYC process to their participants?

I think you misunderstood about the concept of this project because your opinion is against the platform. It is pretty simple to understand that the platform will maintain the anonymity of a persons information and this is why more people are getting more interested about the platform because their privacy will not be revealed. And I would probably expect that their platform doesn't need some KYC process.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

its been a long ride with velox i think and hopefully they will deliver for sure they have actually been here a while

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Such projects are created for very long term because users will store the savings trusting developers. Everything needs to be considered and to bring to an ideal, and it is difficult.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: