Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.
I totally agree with you this is the time for buy VLX coin and shoudn't sell it at this time. 2018 is the year of Exchange ICO. And i believe in Velox Bolt will bring us more and more profit from trading crypto currency.

Why would you even consider selling before the whole exchange has been fully operational? It doesn't make sense to invest into something and sell before it's ready.
Yes, this project is in its starting stage and will develop to ver greater hight and also the value of VLX tokens will reach the moon in the coming future for sure and smart investors will never sell the tokens so early before the platform is set up properly.
Yes, I completely agree with you the team behind the project putting efforts continuously in the project to make the platform better. Today's investment in this ico can gives you huge returns after a certain time later. This ico has the ability to grow more in a limited period. Definitely, it will succeed soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

More than the half of the VELOX token has been raised. Congrats to the team and supporters, Its days more to go before the ICO end and I am expecting the tokens will be sold out for sure.
Yes, this is good news for those who support this pekt. I think that the developers themselves were pleased with such news. They still did not have much to implement their plnov.Zhdem new news...
Yeah Sale really did well earlier and i think its just small amount of coin remaining before they set the whole platform and this time we may have a better working VLX Exchange

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

More than the half of the VELOX token has been raised. Congrats to the team and supporters, Its days more to go before the ICO end and I am expecting the tokens will be sold out for sure.
Yes, this is good news for those who support this pekt. I think that the developers themselves were pleased with such news. They still did not have much to implement their plnov.Zhdem new news...
Yeah Sale really did well earlier and i think its just small amount of coin remaining before they set the whole platform and this time we may have a better working VLX Exchange
We really have some bigger expectations from the vlx team and also i am sure that they would reach our expectations and also they could then give us the best service they can and also will manage to keep it most fastest.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

well I just want a good working decentralized exchange where the fees are also not astronomic like 0.0005 btc for each transaction (womit) 

And please make a good infografik so that I dont need to click 100x  there and there to see the balance and the orders and and and ...

I think you know what I mean ...  Cool

Yeah, this project really still need to improve features in their site. I just hope that more and more investors will be attracted to participate and invest in velox porject. Goodluck to velox team.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.
Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

Smart people do investment when the price is down and not high. You categorize projects in just two categories "scam" and " legit", I don't see that right, because legit just means that the project is real and not fake. The real important thing is if project worth to invest in. So in VLX case, you need to understand everything about their upcoming exchange and be sure that the team will deliver a platform that will people chose it over others many decentralized exchange that are running now.

Right but the exchange business has become extremely tough recently. There are dozens and dozens of teams building and operating exchanges. It will be difficult to attract a lot of users with all the competition going on.
That is right, many exchanges are now been in the market and challenges are becoming tough due to the existing trading platform which is also offering good services. I am hoping this project will also have a better services and also a highly secured kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.
Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

Smart people do investment when the price is down and not high. You categorize projects in just two categories "scam" and " legit", I don't see that right, because legit just means that the project is real and not fake. The real important thing is if project worth to invest in. So in VLX case, you need to understand everything about their upcoming exchange and be sure that the team will deliver a platform that will people chose it over others many decentralized exchange that are running now.
Also, in order to categorize a project as fake and a scam is the time during its first month of launch I think, that's where you can notice some things not supposed to be there in the platform. Agree with the buying in low, because it can be beneficial in your part too as an investor.
Another thing i noticed if the project is lwgit or not is to check who is the campaign manager of the project, example in this forum, mostly of the project that are scams are being handled by newbies. For it is very hard to get a red trust nowadays especially when merits have already been implemented and getting red trust for legendary members should be a real mess that is why legendary members that are also campaign managers also check if the project is legit or not for them not to get negative trust.

Well they can hire a legit campaign manager and all and give people the bounty bonuses and all but then exit scam by not delivering the exchange or anything
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.
I totally agree with you this is the time for buy VLX coin and shoudn't sell it at this time. 2018 is the year of Exchange ICO. And i believe in Velox Bolt will bring us more and more profit from trading crypto currency.

Why would you even consider selling before the whole exchange has been fully operational? It doesn't make sense to invest into something and sell before it's ready.
Yes, this project is in its starting stage and will develop to ver greater hight and also the value of VLX tokens will reach the moon in the coming future for sure and smart investors will never sell the tokens so early before the platform is set up properly.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

Right and as long as there is only a little bit of delay I wouldn't sell before the exchange is ready. Unless they are going to shock us and let us know that they can't make it happen, but I don't expect that at this time.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

VELOX project has announced for 175K for sale to improve their market status...I hope all of their token will be sold & it will reach new standard in the market..
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:40 AM

I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
Just wait. You don't have any rights to judge them. Marketing strategies is a must, but without any development for the platform, these strategies wont work.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

Just wait. You don't have any rights to judge them. Marketing strategies is a must, but without any development for the platform, these strategies wont work.
Doing many thing is very hard, even if you are a multitasker and without plans and critical thinking, you can't succeed. Just wait patiently, the team are working on it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Doing many thing is very hard, even if you are a multitasker and without plans and critical thinking, you can't succeed. Just wait patiently, the team are working on it.
Checked the site itself, can't see the whitepaper. Sometimes, people are losing their patience, even if the team are working really hard for this platform, I think it's time to update about whitepaper for transparency too.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

Hello, their admin I visited your site I think its kinda slow to load all the feature and kinds of stuff. And I think it's not my internet because I tested other site and it loads faster.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Hello, their admin I visited your site I think its kinda slow to load all the feature and kinds of stuff. And I think it's not my internet because I tested other site and it loads faster.
Steam, it might be due to heavy traffic as Velox is having huge popularity now after updating the platform fixing various bugs, there will be a deployment activity and once cache is cleared on all the servers operations would room back smoothly, still you can keep monitoring and access after few time.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

I look before the end of sales left 4 days but I did not find the information how many coins have already been sold. Where can I see how much money is collected?
In my own opinion it could be possible that the admins are consolidating all the informations regarding thier ico sale status and development and then after ico sale they will give us those updates.
Most likely it will. In this project, administrators do not miss our questions and answer all the possibilities. All updates in this project are published here and highlighted in a different color.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

Velox didn't even left us, they are being communicative to us actively we cannot judge on basing a temporary bug which is causing the issue. Even on basing such bugs or temporary out of rotation we cannot judge on Velox potential as they are mainly communicative to us. Let us hope best and try after some time.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.
It is good to hear that your team are really doing the best and the way you make things clearly. Perfect working product such a big word and I think investors will really be getting serious about. Also, there will be more people will likely to know more about the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

VELOX project has announced for 175K for sale to improve their market status...I hope all of their token will be sold & it will reach new standard in the market..
Whoa thats great! Velox has been improving a lot lately. These small  improvements is what makes this company soo special and strong. I hope these improvements are frequent.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Right but the exchange business has become extremely tough recently. There are dozens and dozens of teams building and operating exchanges. It will be difficult to attract a lot of users with all the competition going on.
Yes actually you are some how correct. There are some excellent huge exchanges but i think that this project can also cope up with them and also it could be as popular as them. Adding some more features to their project will surely help them to grow much more popular.

The competition in this area is indeed very intense and a few exchanges are quite far ahead. What helps is when you have a coin listed that out of a sudden becomes very popular and people can only trade it on your exchange. That happened to Cryptopia and that's how they experienced their recent exponential growth.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: