Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.
I like to have some coins from different exchanges, like Kucoin Shares etc. I will probably get some Vlx coins. I like coins like these and think they have a potential.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

Cannot create account, cannot login, what happening?

Working fine for me, you should try again

When i trying to create new account.
Then redirect to "https://vlxexchange.com/register.php" with error message

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11"

Try not to worry, I think you better write to the developers on their Telegram channel or on the site (if there is a link to the team). I hope this is a temporary problem with the Velox site.
I guess that the problem usually occurs due to the site being updated yet because it is yet in its ICO phase and i am sure that once the platform is successfully launched then the site will be much more faster and secure. Also try to remain active in the telegram chat to stay updated.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11"

Try not to worry, I think you better write to the developers on their Telegram channel or on the site (if there is a link to the team). I hope this is a temporary problem with the Velox site.
I guess that the problem usually occurs due to the site being updated yet because it is yet in its ICO phase and i am sure that once the platform is successfully launched then the site will be much more faster and secure. Also try to remain active in the telegram chat to stay updated.
Actually even i encountered some problems at first but now hope that everything is alright and the team also might be working hard to solve this issue. The team is much hardworking and can easily solve any huge query so we can surely trust upon them.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the IC
Yeah you can never predict the currency rate in cryptoworld. As any other coin, Vlx will also get an initial bump in price and may get stable at a certain amount. Its a great time to invest and hope for the best.
In serious projects there is no sense to pay attention to underestimated cost of the coin or token. All the fact is that it is done by the group of persons for purchase on bottoms. It is necessary to be maximally vigilant and to hold one's saves up to growth minimum x2.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the IC
Yeah you can never predict the currency rate in cryptoworld. As any other coin, Vlx will also get an initial bump in price and may get stable at a certain amount. Its a great time to invest and hope for the best.
for actually the ico price this February its a good idea to get in first they actually have good bonuses and it should mean lot to buy with extra bonus first

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

I totally agree with you this is the time for buy VLX coin and shoudn't sell it at this time. 2018 is the year of Exchange ICO. And i believe in Velox Bolt will bring us more and more profit from trading crypto currency.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

The price has gone up since the last time I checked it, what's interesting is that the difference in asking and bidding price is almost doubled. One of great change I saw so far. How's depositing and withdrawing crypto? is it fast and how much is the fees for every transactions?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

The price has gone up since the last time I checked it, what's interesting is that the difference in asking and bidding price is almost doubled. One of great change I saw so far. How's depositing and withdrawing crypto? is it fast and how much is the fees for every transactions?
Yes, have a lot of people at telegram group want to buy VLX now but maybe everyone want holding them and does not sold out, this is smartly strategy for now because at next 3 months we have Velox Bolt - the best platform of exchange.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:46 AM

Yes, have a lot of people at telegram group want to buy VLX now but maybe everyone want holding them and does not sold out, this is smartly strategy for now because at next 3 months we have Velox Bolt - the best platform of exchange.

I don't see any point to sell at current time except if wanna sold out and give up on the project, because there is no active trade enough that could make profit from selling, plus there is no nothing happening that cause the price to go up, and the team still has almost all the vlx coins that will sell for investors.
Te right option now if you really believe in project, is to take advantage of upcoming sale, buy some amount and move it your windows wallet and wait until velox bolt released and the team start their marketing plan.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

They have updated again their news from the front page of this thread, I think they are serious about their platforms. Surely Velox will be recognized by other investors thanks for the good promotions of the team.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

It's all about counterparty risk. If you can accept an exchange being shut down or running off with your money, then you are fine to store your money there. If you want to make use of this awesome possibility that cryptocurrency brings about, which is having sole control over your assets, then you should get a wallet and invest some time to set it up and secure your funds there Wink
Accepting the risks ahead is the users responsibility Cheesy Let's just hope that every platform like VLX will not shut down in the future. VLX can really help the trading and exchanges in the crypto market to make it more fast and reliable.
You're right, as I encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.

Every project ICO will have their unique launch but we really require to seek the potential of the project that could really drive an added reputation for all the participants considering whitepapers, translations, bounty, dev and team active communication etc.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:50:50 AM

I agree with you. That is the right thing that peoole should do. Because having a Velox Wallet for storing the users or people VLX Coin is the right thing ans the most secure thing to be done. It is safer to stre your VLX Coin in the VLX Wallet. This project is very trustworthy and is essential for thr community.
I suggest you store it in wallet until velox official launched. Wallet is the safest storing cryptocurrencies which no one can access it. Just don't give the info to anyone evnn your close friend.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

I think it is temporary problem of Velox project..I think you need to use another email address to enter it...Though I also can't sing up in the website...looking for update..
You are right Velox Exchange is the temporary exchange, Velox Bolt is a lot more complex, the whitepaper will explain its full functionality also ID numbers allow users to remain anonymous.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Traiding site are are always targetted by hackers because of the big amoubt they could get from it. I hope vlx can realy ressolve this matter to ensure the security of thier traders.
That is true, they'll need to have a great security to save themselves from cyber attacks. I hope VLX already knows this and they already have solution for this.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

Traiding site are are always targetted by hackers because of the big amoubt they could get from it. I hope vlx can realy ressolve this matter to ensure the security of thier traders.
That is true, they'll need to have a great security to save themselves from cyber attacks. I hope VLX already knows this and they already have solution for this.
Even though velox is a temporary exchange platform it require better security for the safety of all the investors who use velox, where all the velox users do feel comfortable to trade with velox platform.
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

The platform seems safe as the users would be able to stay anonymous. I dont think hackers can access user’s activity. This is the best feature of this project. I hope they implement it nicely.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

Your admin in your telegram group is realy responsible and quick in responding. Whenever theres a 3rd party links posted they immediately remove it frkm the chat room.
I, too, are delighted with the good work of the administrator in the telegram group! Now there are a lot of scammers who, using a virus file, steal all the information from your computer. Be careful!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

The platform seems safe as the users would be able to stay anonymous. I dont think hackers can access user’s activity. This is the best feature of this project. I hope they implement it nicely.
Security and anonymity are the main advantages of the Velox platform. Developers are very actively working to create a worthy project, which will enjoy great success among users.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Well, I think you missed one thing. Great security doesn't make this project unhackable, everything connected to the internet is hackable.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

Security and anonymity are the main advantages of the Velox platform. Developers are very actively working to create a worthy project, which will enjoy great success among users.
Normally, you are right because everyone wanted to have a secured and anonymous in transaction. This is to protect the users from being traced by some people who have bad intentions. As the days passes by their platform is completely running and I think people can now use the site.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: