Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:06 AM

Was reallyvelox coin listed on the other exchanges? i heard rumors about it being listed on some exchange. I thought i would only be exclusive on VLX platforms only. Can someone confirm this?
We do not plan on being listed on any other exchange in the future. Any other listing, we do not recommend using.
I do not know whether it will be good or bad for a coin in perspective, but I think the developers understand what any of their actions can lead to and they are all considered
Okay thanks, so it just happened that someone added the coin on other exchange and it wasn't the team or devs action on listing the coin.
Velox only have 1 exchange and it is just a rumors. Just don't believe fast on some saying thst cam from other people. Better contact the team or the admina to have an accurate news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

I am registered on your exchange and would like to switch to other languages, but apart from English other languages are not included. Does the developer plan to use other languages?

You can switch to Spanish, Russian, Chinese and read most pages in those language, but when click on the exchange will display only in English and I don't see any point in translating the trading term to other languages since most people are actually trading on other exchanges using English terms.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

I am registered on your exchange and would like to switch to other languages, but apart from English other languages are not included. Does the developer plan to use other languages?

You can switch to Spanish, Russian, Chinese and read most pages in those language, but when click on the exchange will display only in English and I don't see any point in translating the trading term to other languages since most people are actually trading on other exchanges using English terms.
If that is the case did you clear cache and retried it? as i do share about Velox to other crypto users who actively deals with exchanges for trading they aim on their languages which comforts them so let me check the language versions which does not impact the standard of my down lines.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.
As you all know that nowdays velox token price is very less but the as seen the popularity of velox i think it will soon go high to the moon.This project will attract the more amore investeros and acheive great potential in future.
Yeah i think the same. This would make a great investment and with the circulating rumour that vlx coin was seen on other exchange platforms, the company has gained some recognision.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

Was reallyvelox coin listed on the other exchanges? i heard rumors about it being listed on some exchange. I thought i would only be exclusive on VLX platforms only. Can someone confirm this?
We do not plan on being listed on any other exchange in the future. Any other listing, we do not recommend using.
I do not know whether it will be good or bad for a coin in perspective, but I think the developers understand what any of their actions can lead to and they are all considered
Okay thanks, so it just happened that someone added the coin on other exchange and it wasn't the team or devs action on listing the coin.
Thanks for clearing that up, many people here still believe that velox was listed in other platform. Every other post here is about that.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

Velox project has been questioned by some of its members. Although this project is being doubted for its reputation there are still alot who keeps trusting the project.
Accordingly Velox is taking all the challenges and NEW UPDATE OF VELOX: Velox exchange is currently moving to a new domain and a higher grade server also they are actively working on all the key variables to bring better service for all the traders.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

If you are uncomfortable using the site in English, then try to go to the site from the Google Chrome browser, and put the automatic translation of the page. It will be to you as an assistant.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

Currently, there is a shortage of good exchanges, I need time to test this platform and I think if everything is good I will definitely use it.
What's the reason of the shortage you're saying? Is it because of some exchanges are not legit? Just a scam? Agree with what you have said with a thought of taking really time to further analyze how good this platform will be.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

Currently, there is a shortage of good exchanges, I need time to test this platform and I think if everything is good I will definitely use it.
What's the reason of the shortage you're saying? Is it because of some exchanges are not legit? Just a scam? Agree with what you have said with a thought of taking really time to further analyze how good this platform will be.
Latency and Log-in issues might happen on any platform initially as we cannot exactly estimate the traffic and we require to maintain adding the additional servers to balance the traffic and proceed with the New Releases but Velox had taken all the efforts as challenging and made its platform legit but there is no complaint that any one lost their funds.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

If you are uncomfortable using the site in English, then try to go to the site from the Google Chrome browser, and put the automatic translation of the page. It will be to you as an assistant.
I also believe that for many people it would be more convenient to switch the language mode. Because not all people in the cryptomir are English speakers and I believe that you need to adapt to them too.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

Recently, there is a shortage of good exchangers with a clear interface. I hope that you will succeed (the team) to take a worthy place among the exchangers and they will be used by all new users who will be interested in it
It seems there are also sone trading platforms that recently just closed, it might be possible that because of the bitcoin dip thats why they where forced to closed due to declining btc trade volume.
You are right that some trading platform are closing due to so many issue with regards to its transaction. We can't avoid with this kind of problem due to our technology can do everything. This is why cryptocurencies are sometimes takes a big risks because we can't predict its future problems.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

Recently, there is a shortage of good exchangers with a clear interface. I hope that you will succeed (the team) to take a worthy place among the exchangers and they will be used by all new users who will be interested in it
It seems there are also sone trading platforms that recently just closed, it might be possible that because of the bitcoin dip thats why they where forced to closed due to declining btc trade volume.
Lol, what a kind of joke. Because of the bitcoin dip? They can even steal people money without forcing to close the market, think smart.
ace09

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

You are right that some trading platform are closing due to so many issue with regards to its transaction. We can't avoid with this kind of problem due to our technology can do everything. This is why cryptocurencies are sometimes takes a big risks because we can't predict its future problems.
I definitely agree with you. In our currenct era where the technology is really powerful that people really maximize its power can make everything possible. Taking big risks is now very common due to the different situations happening especially in this world of crypto currency. But I hope that even though this is happening I hope that the Velox team will remain strong.
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

I definitely agree with you. In our currenct era where the technology is really powerful that people really maximize its power can make everything possible. Taking big risks is now very common due to the different situations happening especially in this world of crypto currency. But I hope that even though this is happening I hope that the Velox team will remain strong.

You are right, there are many circumstances that really affects most of the new projects. I really hope that velox will still remain strong and will continue developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

You are right, there are many circumstances that really affects most of the new projects. I really hope that velox will still remain strong and will continue developments.
Actually the circumstances you are talking about only occur to some projects which are not worthy and in case of velox i am sure that it will cope up with each difficulty and will soon reach moon giving heavy profits to its investors.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

Actually the circumstances you are talking about only occur to some projects which are not worthy and in case of velox i am sure that it will cope up with each difficulty and will soon reach moon giving heavy profits to its investors.
Velox is really a great project and hopefully it will not have much difficulties but for sure it will need some more efforts and i am sure that the team could pay grat attention towards this project to take this project to great heights.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

We still don't really know but if we are going to base with the development of this project and how they cope up and fix the issues I really think that Velox has its own future in the exchange industry.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

We still don't really know but if we are going to base with the development of this project and how they cope up and fix the issues I really think that Velox has its own future in the exchange industry.

Thats right, we still dont know how the decentralized verision of Velox is going to work for traders. This is still in development and hopefully launch soon. Cryptocurrency world still needs a good decentralized exchange bcs we are not happy with the others which are on the market now.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.
I totally agree with you this is the time for buy VLX coin and shoudn't sell it at this time. 2018 is the year of Exchange ICO. And i believe in Velox Bolt will bring us more and more profit from trading crypto currency.

Why would you even consider selling before the whole exchange has been fully operational? It doesn't make sense to invest into something and sell before it's ready.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

I totally agree with you this is the time for buy VLX coin and shoudn't sell it at this time. 2018 is the year of Exchange ICO. And i believe in Velox Bolt will bring us more and more profit from trading crypto currency.

Why would you even consider selling before the whole exchange has been fully operational? It doesn't make sense to invest into something and sell before it's ready.
Yes, this project is in its starting stage and will develop to ver greater hight and also the value of VLX tokens will reach the moon in the coming future for sure and smart investors will never sell the tokens so early before the platform is set up properly.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: