Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

The developer claims that this is a decentralized exchange, but how can a regular user see this? I'm not a programmer, and I really do not know how.

i not a programmer too ,but other expert will check source code . as i know decentralized  exchange no need to register account ,just import private key  like etherdelta and indx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

The developer claims that this is a decentralized exchange, but how can a regular user see this? I'm not a programmer, and I really do not know how.
VLX Exchange is not decentralized, it is only temporary until VLX Bolt (the decentralized exchange) is released.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

You need to upgrade your back end.

The sale doesn't goes smoothly because of it.
Velox team upgraded their platform and everything working smoothly after various releases which is part of deployment activities, take a look on which website you are using because veloxcoin.com is not the official website it is a scam. However to enter into the official website login to veloxcoin.org
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

i not a programmer too ,but other expert will check source code . as i know decentralized  exchange no need to register account ,just import private key  like etherdelta and indx

That is, I understand correctly that this platform will work as Etherdelta? But I really do not like how this platform works, it loads the page for a long time, a hundred autumns are very annoying when working with tokens.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

Velox team upgraded their platform and everything working smoothly after various releases which is part of deployment activities, take a look on which website you are using because veloxcoin.com is not the official website it is a scam. However to enter into the official website login to veloxcoin.org
it is very good that the Velox platform has established its work. We can try it in work. By the way thanks for the warning about fraud, I would not have thought that such a young platform can already have scammers.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

VLX Exchange is not decentralized, it is only temporary until VLX Bolt (the decentralized exchange) is released.
I understand you correctly that in the future the developer wants to move from a centralized platform to a decentralized one?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

it is very good that the Velox platform has established its work. We can try it in work. By the way thanks for the warning about fraud, I would not have thought that such a young platform can already have scammers.
Indeed. This project is being more fully accepted as a Featured Exchange from Velox Project. I hope that website will be down in short.
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Tell me if the company is planning to bounty the project?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.
Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

Smart people do investment when the price is down and not high. You categorize projects in just two categories "scam" and " legit", I don't see that right, because legit just means that the project is real and not fake. The real important thing is if project worth to invest in. So in VLX case, you need to understand everything about their upcoming exchange and be sure that the team will deliver a platform that will people chose it over others many decentralized exchange that are running now.
Also, in order to categorize a project as fake and a scam is the time during its first month of launch I think, that's where you can notice some things not supposed to be there in the platform. Agree with the buying in low, because it can be beneficial in your part too as an investor.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

More than the half of the VELOX token has been raised. Congrats to the team and supporters, Its days more to go before the ICO end and I am expecting the tokens will be sold out for sure.
Yes, this is good news for those who support this pekt. I think that the developers themselves were pleased with such news. They still did not have much to implement their plnov.Zhdem new news...
That is true, they have had great sales and this shows there is a great following of the project and people like the idea. I'm sure as time goes by this project will definitely grow!
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

More than the half of the VELOX token has been raised. Congrats to the team and supporters, Its days more to go before the ICO end and I am expecting the tokens will be sold out for sure.
So it is mean that more people are actually supporting the project because as we know that half of the token has already been sold. So, we expect in the nest days that it will continue to increase. Vlx somehow are getting more support from the people because their concept is seems to be good in terms of giving services.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

So it is mean that more people are actually supporting the project because as we know that half of the token has already been sold. So, we expect in the nest days that it will continue to increase. Vlx somehow are getting more support from the people because their concept is seems to be good in terms of giving services.
I agree with you. Velox team now have a lot of supporting and if we want to external exchange pls vote for VLX Exchange on their website : https://ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

I agree with you. Velox team now have a lot of supporting and if we want to external exchange pls vote for VLX Exchange on their website : https://ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
Thank for this information. Actually i go to Velox official website only see a new update about their Velox bolt and price only. Someone vote for Etherdelta? Maybe i voting it like them.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

I hope that there will be a lots of people that will vote for the Velox Exchange on their website. I know that there are lots of people continuously supporting and trusting the Velox Team for this matter. Furthermore, I hope for the continuous increase in progress of the Velox Project for the success of this future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Yes, this is good news for those who support this pekt. I think that the developers themselves were pleased with such news. They still did not have much to implement their plnov.Zhdem new news...

You are right this is a good news to the developers and also to the supporters and investors of velox project. I hope that more and more people are going to participate in this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

That is true, they have had great sales and this shows there is a great following of the project and people like the idea. I'm sure as time goes by this project will definitely grow!

Yes I agree, this project already received a big increased in its popularity and I am sure more and more investors are joining the project now. I really hope that velox will be a huge success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

well I just want a good working decentralized exchange where the fees are also not astronomic like 0.0005 btc for each transaction (womit) 

And please make a good infografik so that I dont need to click 100x  there and there to see the balance and the orders and and and ...

I think you know what I mean ...  Cool
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.
As you all know that nowdays velox token price is very less but the as seen the popularity of velox i think it will soon go high to the moon.This project will attract the more and more investeros and acheive great potential in future.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.
Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

Smart people do investment when the price is down and not high. You categorize projects in just two categories "scam" and " legit", I don't see that right, because legit just means that the project is real and not fake. The real important thing is if project worth to invest in. So in VLX case, you need to understand everything about their upcoming exchange and be sure that the team will deliver a platform that will people chose it over others many decentralized exchange that are running now.

Right but the exchange business has become extremely tough recently. There are dozens and dozens of teams building and operating exchanges. It will be difficult to attract a lot of users with all the competition going on.
Yes actually you are some how correct. There are some excellent huge exchanges but i think that this project can also cope up with them and also it could be as popular as them. Adding some more features to their project will surely help them to grow much more popular.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:45:51 PM

I do not understand those children who write that project deceit and just assembles money from inexperienced users. At least here very many old investors and as well the project is provided with its own platform that testifies of some experience of developers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: