Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Such projects are created for very long term because users will store the savings trusting developers. Everything needs to be considered and to bring to an ideal, and it is difficult.
For such long term savings it really requires huge potential and plans which will be really possible with all the plans that will outstandingly reap to an achievable target and profit that strong records can only bring more investors.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

Any giveaways or bonuses?
No giveaways and no bonuses as this project already listed on the market right? VeloxCoin now has its value. 1 VLX = BTC0.000089 = $0.74. Let's see if they can give new bonuses for people who'll plan to buy VLX.

Giveaways and bonuses drop the price of the project so I guess they're on the right track not doing many giveaways and stuff and not get people to dump the coin

I agree with your point sir. Giving big bonuses and discounts during the crowd sale will only turn into dumping of tokens value. And that is usually happening now in all projects here in crypto world. So we are glad that the VLX team are not doing this kind of strategy. And it will be good for all investors of this project as they were the one's who will be benefited from it.
Yes that is right. Velox make the right move. Hopefully other projects would do the same thing, so that the value of token will not go into dumping and lots of people will become more benefited. The potential of the Velox Project is continuously into a good shape that makes us here more into this project. Keep it up team Velox, keep striving.
I hope Velox can be a great way to the future of anonymous & decentralized trading platform and I hope Velox won't decline their promises.

Me too, I am hoping that velox will fulfill all their promises and will continue to develop this amazing project. I hope that more and more investors will be attracted to join velox.
its been a long ride with velox i think and hopefully they will deliver for sure they have actually been here a while

Not only that, the team also keep working to make their platform more secured and they really continue to develop the project. Velox will soon be more perfectly develop and probably traders can experience whole new level of trading.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Such projects are created for very long term because users will store the savings trusting developers. Everything needs to be considered and to bring to an ideal, and it is difficult.
For such long term savings it really requires huge potential and plans which will be really possible with all the plans that will outstandingly reap to an achievable target and profit that strong records can only bring more investors.
Yes, this is very long term project, and i think Velox is not for impatient person. Well, when we have Velox Bolt, everyone will have answer for value of VLX.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

I believe team might have a road map and white papers as you clearly explained and they might hit all such highlights as expected which you listed, let us hope for the success by keep supporting.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I believe team might have a road map and white papers as you clearly explained and they might hit all such highlights as expected which you listed, let us hope for the success by keep supporting.
Yes, i believe in Velox projects, even they have change roadmap and something like that or not. I have follow them from them start ANN till now and after.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

Yes, i believe in Velox projects, even they have change roadmap and something like that or not. I have follow them from them start ANN till now and after.
Then it is really great to my understanding as they are keeping them self updating to the latest market trends and even keep posting on the threads to make all the participants so understand their new plans and implementations as their responsibility.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

I do so. This project is really good even after they change their identity or the terms and regulation of the project because there are so many believers.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
I agree, the crypro price is now recovering slowly. Velox should really push the security of their platform which many investors will be attract and will invest.
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

I have been watching this project for a long time and I want to note that they have great prospects! I'm sure that the development team will provide us with something unique and really different from the ones we all use now. it will be a new word in the trade!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

I do so. This project is really good even after they change their identity or the terms and regulation of the project because there are so many believers.
They executed all their moves very well which there is no any aligations or problem that occured when changing something. Velox is really professional with that they are doing.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

The project, or rather the coin has growth prospects. At least I hope for it because I decided to buy coins. Now I'm waiting for them to grow up
Trust me mate last quarter of this year vlx tokens will have a more expensive value so just keep trusting this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

For me, I think the term change is not appropriate it is more like improvements of whitepaper right? Let us just wait for the result of this improvements and Hope Velox project will have a better outcome in serving customers and investor in their site.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

For me, I think the term change is not appropriate it is more like improvements of whitepaper right? Let us just wait for the result of this improvements and Hope Velox project will have a better outcome in serving customers and investor in their site.
I also hope the same. Having the Velox Project to keep giving a good service to the people, supporters, users and most especially to the investors. There are so many people that keep their trust to this project and just like me, believing in the potential of this project to become a successful anonymous and decentralized trading in the future.
rabotacoin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

I agree that security is the main thing to be consider first as cryptocurrencies are really popular now in the world. And having this kind of project which is an exchange site, it really needs to have a high standard of security system inorder for all users and investors be given and assured that they are safe from scammers.
when creating a project, Velox developers focus on the anonymity and security of their users. I hope the platform will successfully pass the testing and any transactions will be carried out in reliable conditions.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

Yes, this is very long term project, and i think Velox is not for impatient person. Well, when we have Velox Bolt, everyone will have answer for value of VLX.

Yes. I think velox bolt is the very unique feature of velox that a lot of people now are waiting for it release very soon. Looking forward to see this announce soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

It is normal for a project to change their roadmap especially when they made a lot of progress and there are new people who become part of their team. What's important is that a project is making progress and for Velox they are making huge.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

I understand the project can be said international and this should mean that the developers should probably be experienced.
Yes its true the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.

I have a very similar opinion with you and I hope that our thoughts are realized, because the project is really good.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

It is normal for a project to change their roadmap especially when they made a lot of progress and there are new people who become part of their team. What's important is that a project is making progress and for Velox they are making huge.

A lot of people invest based on the roadmap and changing the roadmap based on a whim isn't a good idea either, you'll piss off investors and potentially cause dumping
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

A lot of people invest based on the roadmap and changing the roadmap based on a whim isn't a good idea either, you'll piss off investors and potentially cause dumping
And this correct decision to invest being based on information provided exactly there. The prospect of the project on which it will be possible to be guided in the future and approximately to represent what values the price will be able to reach by then is painted there.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: