Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

Greetings to all Sphere Supporters!

We actually have more than 500k users that registered for SAT now.

We are glad to report our progress is growing since we are drawing closer to the ICO.

Some of our users have been inquiring about the status of the Pre-Sale as of late. So we feel obliged to shed some light on these questions.

Starting with statistics about the Sphere App.

So far, we have over 40 thousand users on the App. This generates plenty of activity — so we are pleased to report the following numbers:

There have been 27,326 photos uploaded.
606 videos shared.
384 groups created.

This is a good sign that app users are anticipating our marketplace.
We also now have over 6800 community in our telegram.

Here is some data about the amount of SAT we have distributed thus far:

We have reached our minimum soft-cap as well with over 1.5 million USD raised.

Roughly 70 million SAT, or 11% of our SAT hard cap has been sold in the presale so far.

Please stay tuned for more updates.

This is great news! In fact, your project can already be called successful, because the soft cover has already been achieved. Did I get you right?

yes, they did say the minimum soft cap was achieved , so the project will go on as expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

great project, i just dont understand what role has blockchain in it? why the network needs it?

blockchain = cryptocurrency, don't listen to those that they're saying that blockchain can survive without cryptocurrency, no way, a blockchain to be secured needs an incentive

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

cool idea - sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns.
I think this social network would be a suitable alternative to the currently social network.
when will mobile applications appear?

It's already out, you can download it in google play or apple store. The browser version is available as well.
It has already a lot of users, what makes the project even more promising. We'll see how far it can go.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

cool idea - sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns.
I think this social network would be a suitable alternative to the currently social network.

It's already out, you can download it in google play or apple store. The browser version is available as well.
It has already a lot of users, what makes the project even more promising. We'll see how far it can go.

I did not knew that - happens when 2 days offline *facepalm* im registered in a sec
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:52:02 PM
Merited by cantdecide (2), Korsakopf (2)

Have you tried to create your story in a video and referring many more people?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Did you make this picture? It sounds like a good idea.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Yeah, it's great that they already have a product. I feel like this is like getting Facebook stocks when the company was still small, such big potential.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Yeah, it's great that they already have a product. I feel like this is like getting Facebook stocks when the company was still small, such big potential.
There is a confusion of information on most networks today, Sphere makes me hopeful to see better days, more information organization, less disturbing advertisements, decentralization will be excellent
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

totally right ^^ they should do a video so it would burn into the eyes of the watchers Smiley
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

great to hear that the the minimum soft cap was achieved. So i hope Sphere raised more in the next weeks and can start with full commitment to the development of the platform.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

great to hear that the the minimum soft cap was achieved. So i hope Sphere raised more in the next weeks and can start with full commitment to the development of the platform.

Great news, i think sphere has a great potential. Think about it, a working product which has members(i recall like above 200000) a reached soft cap and more weeks to raise some money. Above of this thread somebody mentioned, like facebook's first day and we have a share of it, that 's very true.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

Great news, i think sphere has a great potential. Think about it, a working product which has members(i recall like above 200000) a reached soft cap and more weeks to raise some money. Above of this thread somebody mentioned, like facebook's first day and we have a share of it, that 's very true.
Great to hear that people are that optimistic about the project. The most important thing indeed is that they can get as many active users as possible. Looks like facebook will have a competitor in the near future.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

Great to hear that people are that optimistic about the project. The most important thing indeed is that they can get as many active users as possible. Looks like facebook will have a competitor in the near future.

So far they have 40k users of their platform, I think it will still take some time for Sphere to become a serious competitor for facebook  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

So far they have 40k users of their platform, I think it will still take some time for Sphere to become a serious competitor for facebook  Smiley

40k? i thought the have now over 200k users?

where did you get that?
Warfare

Activity: 1040
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

40k? i thought the have now over 200k users?

where did you get that?
40k is the number of users for the mobile app (Android and IOS).
500k is the number of users who signed up for the ICO.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Greetings to all Sphere Supporters!

We actually have more than 500k users that registered for SAT now.

We are glad to report our progress is growing since we are drawing closer to the ICO.

Some of our users have been inquiring about the status of the Pre-Sale as of late. So we feel obliged to shed some light on these questions.

Starting with statistics about the Sphere App.

So far, we have over 40 thousand users on the App. This generates plenty of activity — so we are pleased to report the following numbers:

There have been 27,326 photos uploaded.
606 videos shared.
384 groups created.

This is a good sign that app users are anticipating our marketplace.
We also now have over 6800 community in our telegram.

Here is some data about the amount of SAT we have distributed thus far:

We have reached our minimum soft-cap as well with over 1.5 million USD raised.

Roughly 70 million SAT, or 11% of our SAT hard cap has been sold in the presale so far.

Please stay tuned for more updates.

This is great news! In fact, your project can already be called successful, because the soft cover has already been achieved. Did I get you right?

yes, they did say the minimum soft cap was achieved , so the project will go on as expected.

I cant find info, what price was on pre-sale and what price will be on ICO?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

What is the token price now?
Presale price $0.05 per 1 SAT
Ico price $0.14 per 1 SAT

Very big difference. What is the percantage of the tokens will sell on presale? And also are there any locking period for buyers on presale?

That's indeed a massive difference between presale and ICO. Is there also a tiered structure during the ICO or is it all $0.14?

How do you calculate $0.05?
According to https://sphere.social/de/presale/ there's different prices.

maybe with the 60% or 70% Bonus fpr Big Investors Smiley

Hopefully there are no people just buy a high amount with 70% bionus to sell it fast.
Normally the project try to avoid this.

That would require the team to agree on vesting periods with large scale strategic investors. Not sure if that happened or not, but if it didn't that could lead to massive sell pressure.
Whales effect can be avoided if run the limit of token sale in one hand. Sphere already has a large audience - I think so after listing SAT token will keep stable price. BTW they very well chose this token name SAT will be at everyone's ears!

Whales aren't necessarily a bad thing if they believe in the technology and make strategic long term investments. It would even help smaller investors who are not able to bring up so much money to actually benefit from better financing long term. The thing is just that some whales are not in for strategic reasons, but grab a large presale discount and then dump for an immediate 40-50% gain. That's why those vesting periods are good to have.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

If you look at the ratings in the Google Play Store their app seems to be very good. Many people like it and they wrote much positive feedback.

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

If you look at the ratings in the Google Play Store their app seems to be very good. Many people like it and they wrote much positive feedback.

You are right, it has such a good recommendation! The whole project sounds really interesting
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

i bet after the tokensale and having a working plattform with more users, this token will fly high in 2018 Smiley
The problem is that it's very hard for a social platform to get new users. Look at steemit.

I think steemit's lack of thrust in getting new users has a lot to do with their slow registration process. On top of it, there are hardly engaging content there. The reward system has created this incestuous relationship between users where the quality of the post matter less than the reward points. I fear btct is going that way too with the merit system.

Sphere will be focused on crypto content only?

Nope. I think it will be all it could be with the ability to trade with each other.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: