Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Been Scammed?  (Read 3430 times)
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

I did but when I was younger, playing a video game called MU, nowdays I  exchange using trustwhorty websites or individuals.

Well good for you, it had been a year when I try this currency to work with to give some effort ro have my own income and for the fiest six months I was very devastated and frustrated for wvery bounty that I have been worked on, they usually became scam or unsuccessful campaigns, and it let mw cry and quit at somw point but I stand for the thought that I will never quit until Im proud, but I somehow reach to be proud and I am very motivated to strive harder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
where_adhika

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Fortunately, I have not ever been visit any suspicious websites or anythings like scam. I hopefully I never been scammed. Thank you for all members who have shared your experience in the bitcoin world. I only have opinion that there are so many people who want instant money out there with doing illegal things(especially in the crypto-world). So, we have to be carefull anytime.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

I dont scammed yet and i dont wanna be scammed yet im just looking for some profit
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I just came over from the 'Investor Games' subforum (hope I got that right). A guy there said he came across a site asking to double his bitcoin, he paid in $20 and got $40 the following day or so. He then went for a higher plan of $300 hoping to cash out $600 but they asked him to pay in another $300 before cashing out. He got confused and was asking for advice.

I think I've been there before. Before I became a forum member. I once came across one of those scam sites promising to generate bitcoins. Thought it was real, but when they asked me to pay some transaction fee, I was stuck. I had no money to pay the fee. With the benefit of hindsight, I know I'd have sent them the 'transaction fee' had I had the coins to send them.

Now, what have been your experience with internet scams?
How do we help people not to get scammed?

For now I never experience to be scammed and I hope this is not happening to me because all my effort was useless if they caught my earnings.
Yes I do experienced being scammed and it was a trending digital fraud that I've known so far but Somehow I didn't experience being scammed here in virtual currency or simply using bitcoin unlike on my past experience on dealing on online businesses that can ve found in internet and any other social media's.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

Almost everyone who gets into this space without proper education before making moves would most likely get scammed. There are so many ponzis and outright scam websites that are easy to run these days using cryptos, one's early days in crypto could get in a lot of such mess and having  to learn the hard way. Had a few of that share too
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Yep and I learnt the hard way. Its almost the perfect thing that can happen to you in order to brush up on security measures! I actually wouldnt take it back. Its helped me take control!
Archduin

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

For me im a bounty hunter im a free earner that earned without investment. They have some bounty that didnt pay but im happy some of the people said they scammed but the thing is you dont call it a scam of you will not invest or get some personal money to join.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

I've been scammed many times before in an pyramiding scheme scam using bitcoin as capital and I learn a lot on thus days that I never ever listen on that scheme again, their are a lot of them at facebook. But I will keep going and continue to earn bitcoin on my ways.
Yes i have been scammed and i am so dissapointed, because i invested my 2 eth on savedroid and it is scammed, i was shocked because savedroid was raised $50million and it is a really disappointing ico, but i have been scammed i still trust ico, and i believe that there are still many ico has a future.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

I just came over from the 'Investor Games' subforum (hope I got that right). A guy there said he came across a site asking to double his bitcoin, he paid in $20 and got $40 the following day or so. He then went for a higher plan of $300 hoping to cash out $600 but they asked him to pay in another $300 before cashing out. He got confused and was asking for advice.

I think I've been there before. Before I became a forum member. I once came across one of those scam sites promising to generate bitcoins. Thought it was real, but when they asked me to pay some transaction fee, I was stuck. I had no money to pay the fee. With the benefit of hindsight, I know I'd have sent them the 'transaction fee' had I had the coins to send them.

Now, what have been your experience with internet scams?
How do we help people not to get scammed?

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

no one knows exactly where the scam and what is not, except maybe he has the 6th sense may be hehe, the point back to dirikita each, we do something we really understand and we know. my advice is more careful, because it all depends what we do as well. yes so lah I never experienced it because I myself was not careful.

I've been scammed and it was horrible for me because you know that feeling when you put all your effort the time and all in one thing and then you'll know that it was all for nothing. That feeling made me stressed back then but then lifes goes on no matter what happened I believe that there will be much more if i will continue believing in bitcoin

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

no one knows exactly where the scam and what is not, except maybe he has the 6th sense may be hehe, the point back to dirikita each, we do something we really understand and we know. my advice is more careful, because it all depends what we do as well. yes so lah I never experienced it because I myself was not careful.

I've been scammed and it was horrible for me because you know that feeling when you put all your effort the time and all in one thing and then you'll know that it was all for nothing. That feeling made me stressed back then but then lifes goes on no matter what happened I believe that there will be much more if i will continue believing in bitcoin
A scam is a risk on the investment online, if you trust your assets to a save or shipped somewhere third party, whether it's investing, transactions, or just saving assets then the risk of a scam will be there, I have experienced scam several times. I've been ripped off when buying bitcoin on a third party. and then investment place I used go out and became a scam.
it's all a risk mate, you have to understand how to reduce that risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: