Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Now that the transaction fee is huge i found it not good for business not unless it is big but to think the time Bitcois will arrive in your wallet its a huge waste of productivity, we must improve now the transaction problem,
Bitcoin as a payment system must improve for the future of it
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

I don't think it is a good idea right now to use bitcoin as your payment method. Transaction fees are very high and confirmation process is very slow, better to have alts for payment purposes.
candy27

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

If the cost of fees decreases and the transaction time is settled, then it will be a wonderful payment system...there are so many advantages

The fees are not going to drop though, are they.

The last chance for bitcoin was segwit2x. The community refused to let it happen, and now bitcoin will never scale.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.
How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided
And how do you see it's future?

I think there are a lot of work need for bitcoin to be a good payment system and the most top on the list is stability which I think this time around is impossible. A lot of people are making their way into bitcoin so the price is still pumping quickly, if the price can't be controlled, it will always go rampant as usual making it a good asset not a payment.

I think the future of bitcoin is so hard to predict because as it's volatility, it can reached new heights that we will never know, and I think the more it pumps and dumps, the more it is going away from being a currency used in payment, but still there are some that accepts bitcoin as payment.
Bitcoin is still new technology that is why a lot of people still treat bitcoin as an investment. there would be a time when people will stop holding bitcoins and start using it as what it was originally designed for, which a payment system.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Bitcoin is a one of them payment system of money.btc and sattoshi is better payment surch extremly.there are many countries buy bitcoin tether than gave payment so many money.but Bangladesh is not capabol of bitcoin money.other countries get up bitcoin and give lots of money.I sure btc payment system is available now.
wulck

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will be the main payment system...ohter has more positive aspects (faster cheaper) to get the main paymentsystem...
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.
How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided
And how do you see it's future?

I think there are a lot of work need for bitcoin to be a good payment system and the most top on the list is stability which I think this time around is impossible. A lot of people are making their way into bitcoin so the price is still pumping quickly, if the price can't be controlled, it will always go rampant as usual making it a good asset not a payment.

I think the future of bitcoin is so hard to predict because as it's volatility, it can reached new heights that we will never know, and I think the more it pumps and dumps, the more it is going away from being a currency used in payment, but still there are some that accepts bitcoin as payment.
Bitcoin is still new technology that is why a lot of people still treat bitcoin as an investment. there would be a time when people will stop holding bitcoins and start using it as what it was originally designed for, which a payment system.

Well probably one thing for this to come to fruition is for btc to be fully accepted and be under government regulations. There are certain security issues that needs to be addressed due to btc's anonymity and people would have more.confidence if these are looked into

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

I am still thinking about that bubble. But i cannot explain how could that become a bubble one day. And I do not expect that that would happen because I believe that Bitcoin will be acceptable world wide as medium of exchange. One day it will no longer take as investment.
Those people who think bitcoin are a bubble just don't know about crypto currency space very well , I can't see it could happened now or later, the system has been built well , it's just need a little bit touch to fix things like the scalability matters, and then bitcoin back on the track as a perfect payment system.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

i dont think that BTC is ready to be used for any payment system. Though it is making great impact right now in our economy, still many people can't accept btc. 

salahcryptowin

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Bitcoin will not be in any way a future financial payment due to the size of the 1MB block
Therefore, the field will open on other coins  such as XRP and ETH, especially with smart contract technology
But in contrast, Bitcoin will be the benchmark of countries and major economies
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

I am still thinking about that bubble. But i cannot explain how could that become a bubble one day. And I do not expect that that would happen because I believe that Bitcoin will be acceptable world wide as medium of exchange. One day it will no longer take as investment.
Those people who think bitcoin are a bubble just don't know about crypto currency space very well , I can't see it could happened now or later, the system has been built well , it's just need a little bit touch to fix things like the scalability matters, and then bitcoin back on the track as a perfect payment system.
Agreed. The biggest hurdle that Bitcoin must overcome is scalability. I think scalibility and tx fees are related to one another but it doesn't really matter what scale to be done if the rumors are true that miners are spamming the blockchain which leads to high fees.
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

I think Bitcoin as a payment mode will be allowed for the next coming years. It was currently used now as a payment in so many countries yet it should be legally acknowledge by the state and government to fully maximize its potential as a digital currency. A lot to open doors for Bitcoin and can wait to see how far it will be. Bitcoin booms and amused many of us by its growing fast in numbers and had gain global trust in a short period of time. This will lead to a better way of transacting mode of payments not only locally but also globally.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Having bitcoin is considered a payment system. Bitcoin payment transactions are fast and secure. in line with large payments. In the future I think bitcoin will be much applicable to making payments.

realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

I don't think it will succeed as a payment system long-term for many of the reasons readers have already given. However, I would add that processing speed for transactions could potentially restrict it from being more widely adopted as a payment system.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

as long as the crypto holders are always there and involved I guess bitcoin will still have a future. we will never know what will happen next, but seeing from the development of bitcoin still has a future and is still the first choice investment in the world of crypto.
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Bitcoin is not only just digital money but also it is a great internet payment gateway. Bitcoins are fast growing and many countries have adopted bitcoin. Many businesses have used bitcoin to pay for transactions.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

I don't think it will succeed as a payment system long-term for many of the reasons readers have already given. However, I would add that processing speed for transactions could potentially restrict it from being more widely adopted as a payment system.
If bitcoin is not limited to use maybe it can be as payment system but of bitcoin is limit to use of all people its impossible to be use as payment. Although bitcoin has potential as payment because of its popularity and easy, fast, safe in doing transaction we cannot sure if bitcoin can be as payment system since like what I said above bitcoin is limited to use of all many people.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

in my mind , i see bitcoin will accepted as payment system and used by anywhere , anyone and worldwide.
i see bitcoin is good for using as payment system , like paying some goods using bitcoin , like amazon or other site accepted by bitcoin,
because this is easy for use , safe and fast transaction made by blockchain and mined by miner.
i hope in future , bitcoin will accepted as legality payment system using in internet , like store or anything else.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

we just need to scan barcodes in every transaction in the real world. this is the real proof that the crypto currency can play an important role as the easiest payment in any economy in the world and I am very confident it is capable of dominating the world market as a substitute for payment in the digital world

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will excell as a payment system anytime soon as the value is soo volatile. People would rather save up for when the price rises l, because they know it will. Does this mean that its bad as a payment method?. No, but its unwise to do so with the current market, sure you can pay in an emergency but for a normal payment i prefer not to. Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: