Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:11:13 AM

Investing in bitcoin really brings a lot of profit, but for bitcoin to become a popular payment method. I think the bitcoin needs to be modified. Many bitcoin deals are suitable for large transactions that are not suitable for small transactions. In the future I think there should be bitcoin tags. People can use it for their small payments
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koehlebd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

to become a payment system seems to be very difficult to apply around the world, but for some countries it may be possible
I prefer the bitcoin as it is today, as a money-making investment tool.
indeed the main vision of bitcoin is to become the world currency, but after seeing the rejection of some countries, it seems that it will be very difficult to doing

It can't just be a money making investment tool. If that is all it is going to be, where is the intrinsic value? It only holds value because people think that they will be able to use it for consumption at a later date. Without thinking that this will be the way we transact in the future, you are saying it is worthless.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

I think, this bitcoin bubble theory is one day gonna stop, and all those people who actually believed it is gonna end up regreting the chance that they let slip away. Bitcoin, in my opinion, is gonna be the worlds one currency that everybody is gonna use for payment transactions, slowly, bitcoin and the cryptoworld is gaining attention from the people and everybody is actually liking the idea of the cryptocurrencies.

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:31 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

It's actually a good idea if we think about it. I mean bitcoin these days is getting widely accepted by all establishments. Therefore, there is no more hindrance as to how far we can use bitcoin when it comes to transactions, which happens to be convenient for us bitcoin holders if I may add.
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

Bitcoin has been accepted in many countries, as a digital transaction tool, I hope so
MerrickMaverick

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

I do not see the future for Bitcoin as a spendable currency. However, I do see the future for it as an investment tool. Think of gold (not exactly gold, but give me a discount here) Gold is never used for direct payments, it's used for investments. (Yes, I know, gold keeps the value, Bitcoin fluctuates...Still, my point is, it's an investment tool)
BORNEO82

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:31:18 AM

There are already several countries that accept bitcoin as a means of digital payment transactions, and there can also be converted into local money in that country
mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Though cryptocurrency is still far from mass adoption, Bitcoin, very slowly, is gaining its value as an online currency system - https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:35:00 AM

I do not see the future for Bitcoin as a spendable currency. However, I do see the future for it as an investment tool. Think of gold (not exactly gold, but give me a discount here) Gold is never used for direct payments, it's used for investments. (Yes, I know, gold keeps the value, Bitcoin fluctuates...Still, my point is, it's an investment tool)
Bitcoin was used like a currency and a payment method, of course, today, still have some people are using Bitcoin as a payment method. However, like you said, it should be a tool for investment. An asset is better than a currency for Bitcoin, because its value is high and not neccessary for payment in the future if it does not stop its bullish trend, unless it be stability its value.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

I do not think bitcoin will be a currency or a means of payment because if a country uses bitcoin as a means of payment then the country's currency exchange rate will weaken and slowly there will be an economic crisis, but I think all countries will agree if that used as a means of payment is the currency of their own country, but using a blockchain system like bitcoin, it will be more efficient and environmentally friendly when compared to conventional money making
yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

Bitcoin, long used as digital money in some countries, if bitcoin is used as a digital payment asset in the future, what about the local currency?
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

As we know Bitcoin is a kind of digital coin used for payment. Many peoples Convert to their national money and spend on payments.
Even though I did the same thing they did.   Grin
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best way to used for payment. less hassle and its quick. It's good that we have bitcoin it makes our lives easier.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

Using bitcoin as payment system is good but the transaction fees and very slow are nothing good. If you buy in stores with drive thru and you pay bitcoin, you may wait a minute or hour. But if they would fix that maybe many department stores will accept bitcoin. I think this is not a buble because bitcoin are powerful today and it has a future that these cryptocurrency are most advanced money to use in the future.
We expect the elimination by bitcoin of its shortcomings associated with low scalability, transaction hanging and exorbitant commission fees. Because of this, bitcoin has already partially lost its popularity. Also, because of this, bitcoin can not fully perform the function of payment means, people to pay for goods and services either convert bitcoin to fiat in advance, or use another crypto currency. Therefore, we urgently need a network of lightning or something else that would eliminate its low scalability.
Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

There is so many way to earn money from bitcoin. And it's also containt many way as payment system from bitcoin.It is one of the best way to used for payment.I think that would be convenient for us users if bitcoins would be accepted as payments.It is used as a digital payment asset in the future.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Yes. I do believe that it would be wonderful if bitcoin is accepted as a mode of payment system because bitcoin is a universal form of currency which can be accepted everywhere and anywhere in the world without the hassle of currency exchange. Then bitcoin is a very safe wallet so money cannot be stolen easily from it. Then bitcoin is a digital form of currency so one does not need to carry physical fiat paper currency everywhere as a mode of payment.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

Payment in in every department. Payment is everywhere in this world. Payment is almost in the house of the people. Payment is the normal activity of the people live on earth. Money is indicated in our mind that this is the only payment we could do. Such transactions is money involves. No transaction happen on earth without money payment. When bitcoin be the payment, I think it could not be but the appropriate is the altcoins. Only for special purposes bitcoin is able.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

Bitcoin, long used as digital money in some countries, if bitcoin is used as a digital payment asset in the future, what about the local currency?
Its a major transformation of payment system Current period payment system is excessively hazardous any single digit changed your cash can be exchanged to more odd record You can not convey money if your business point at remote zone. In any case, the BTC influence it more simpler you to can make comprehensively safe exchange powerful and proficient way. In not so distant future BTC payment acknowledgment will be basic since it use and prominence expands step by step.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

The idea of bitcoin of being decentralized cryptocurrency and the concept of being the united currency. However, the future of bitcoin and the goal of satoshi nakamoto was not clear to reach as of today. The value of bitcoin was a roller coaster and the investors were pulling out their money. In addition, many country banning bitcoin that affects its value.
pakole69

Activity: 266

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

There is so many way to earn money from bitcoin. And it's also containt many way as payment system from bitcoin.It is one of the best way to used for payment.I think that would be convenient for us users if bitcoins would be accepted as payments.It is used as a digital payment asset in the future.
Indeed, we know that in some countries of the world it is already possible to pay bitcoins for products and services, when the day comes when the whole world recognizes crypto currency as an international currency. This will undoubtedly make life easier for everyone

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: