Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Well , at the expense of constant growth, I would argue with you) Cryptocurrency strongly woke up after the new year and is at the bottom, it does not have enough volumes to properly push away from the bottom and take off. Experts say that this situation in the cryptocurrency market can last more than one year. And do developers suggest investing systematically in a falling market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

Well , at the expense of constant growth, I would argue with you) Cryptocurrency strongly woke up after the new year and is at the bottom, it does not have enough volumes to properly push away from the bottom and take off. Experts say that this situation in the cryptocurrency market can last more than one year. And do developers suggest investing systematically in a falling market?
On the market for any cyclical downturn and crisis there is a rapid growth, and it turns out better to buy at lower levels systematically than buying at the top I think it's obvious, if you buy a coin in the course of the year which is flat and also on the bottoms sooner or later the price will go up, and you'll be in the black.
leow

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

On the market for any cyclical downturn and crisis there is a rapid growth, and it turns out better to buy at lower levels systematically than buying at the top I think it's obvious, if you buy a coin in the course of the year which is flat and also on the bottoms sooner or later the price will go up, and you'll be in the black.
Everything has a limit. Cryptocurrency will not grow forever, there will be a ceiling somewhere, you can not always rely on the fact that capitalization will constantly grow, at some point people will stop buying and start selling .
zero9119

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

Everything has a limit. Cryptocurrency will not grow forever, there will be a ceiling somewhere, you can not always rely on the fact that capitalization will constantly grow, at some point people will stop buying and start selling .
I understand that constant growth is impossible, one about him and not talking, I'm talking in a general sense. The fact that the cryptocurrency is rather a profitable investment for a long-term rather than a losing one. On distance there is man remains in the black. Correction have a place to be with them, nothing can be done.
leow

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

I understand that constant growth is impossible, one about him and not talking, I'm talking in a general sense. The fact that the cryptocurrency is rather a profitable investment for a long-term rather than a losing one. On distance there is man remains in the black. Correction have a place to be with them, nothing can be done.
I have nothing against the project have not, it's cool, and I like it very much. I'm a little tense about the concept of cryptocurrency itself. At the moment she has the world on a certain character and what will happen next is totally unclear.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so
zero9119

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

I have nothing against the project have not, it's cool, and I like it very much. I'm a little tense about the concept of cryptocurrency itself. At the moment she has the world on a certain character and what will happen next is totally unclear.
Developers rely on the actively developing industry and go into it on the boom. They are very right in this regard. Now there is an active promotion of cryptocurrency in the masses. And growth of distance will be about 5-10 years for sure .
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

How users can view each other's portfolios. Will be used for a special search?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

For ease of recognition of smart contracts, the Scraps platform will use the ENS name registration system, which will register the names of custom smart contracts.
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so

even the project's curator, he himself claims that this is one of the few teams he knows who can implement such a project, I trust him

Well, if the makafi himself talks about it, then you should listen to this level of people and follow the news of the project
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

For ease of recognition of smart contracts, the Scraps platform will use the ENS name registration system, which will register the names of custom smart contracts.
That is, instead of sending money to a smart contract at some address, it will be possible to transfer money to a smart contract with a name?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

That is, instead of sending money to a smart contract at some address, it will be possible to transfer money to a smart contract with a name?
It is quite true that it will also be possible to share information about your investment portfolio with another user .
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

It is quite true that it will also be possible to share information about your investment portfolio with another user .
Then from what resource the user will buy cryptocurrency, with some exchanger ?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

Skraps wallet will be tied to three different exchanges (Kraken, Poloniex, cex.io) through the API in the client part of the application, so that the user can buy Ethereum (if the user has a fiat currency) on the most optimal exchange. Then esters can be used to buy the desired cryptocurrency via the API shapeshift.io. Scraps wallet will be integrated with Shapeshift, which will allow conversion from one crypto-token to another in real time.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Skraps wallet will be tied to three different exchanges (Kraken, Poloniex, cex.io) through the API in the client part of the application, so that the user can buy Ethereum (if the user has a fiat currency) on the most optimal exchange. Then esters can be used to buy the desired cryptocurrency via the API shapeshift.io. Scraps wallet will be integrated with Shapeshift, which will allow conversion from one crypto-token to another in real time.
Information taken from the white paper? Or from some other source?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

Yes of white paper, suggest you read it to more thoroughly acquainted with the project)
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Yes of white paper, suggest you read it to more thoroughly acquainted with the project)
It turns out this project is not the first in the field of investment he has a worthy competitor in my opinion. Especially companies such as Acorns and Stash. As for Coinflash and Dust, I don't think they represent serious competition.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

It turns out this project is not the first in the field of investment he has a worthy competitor in my opinion. Especially companies such as Acorns and Stash. As for Coinflash and Dust, I don't think they represent serious competition.
This app has a lot more advantages than the ones you listed, it is likely that this app will be top 1 in micro-investment.
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

even the project's curator, he himself claims that this is one of the few teams he knows who can implement such a project, I trust him

Well, if the makafi himself talks about it, then you should listen to this level of people and follow the news of the project

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: