Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so

even the project's curator, he himself claims that this is one of the few teams he knows who can implement such a project, I trust him

Well, if the makafi himself talks about it, then you should listen to this level of people and follow the news of the project

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them

Do they have any good experience you think when implementing such large projects? I just do not know the information.

Yes, many in the team worked on very large projects, poetmou in the team are many people who have a lot of experience in this direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Is there information about the development team itself? Do you know anything about the past of the participants?
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Is there information about the development team itself? Do you know anything about the past of the participants?

What exactly are you interested in learning about development? Who does what or what?
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

What exactly are you interested in learning about development? Who does what or what?

I'm more interested in the fact that the whole work experience has teams to know if they will cope with the project
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

I'm more interested in the fact that the whole work experience has teams to know if they will cope with the project

The team is quite successful and experienced to implement this project. A lot of team members have experience working with large projects
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

The team is quite successful and experienced to implement this project. A lot of team members have experience working with large projects

It's just cool. I'm glad that there are still teams that set themselves not the simplest tasks for implementation. Very interesting to follow
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

It is very handy to use this platform. I think it can save time.
Especially, when investment isn’t your principal activity or basic income.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

It is true. What about safety of this platform. Will it be save enough for this kind of transaction activity? I understand this platform is designed for micro-investment too, but some people would like to work with big amount of currencies.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

It is true. What about safety of this platform. Will it be save enough for this kind of transaction activity? I understand this platform is designed for micro-investment too, but some people would like to work with big amount of currencies.
Why do you think that micro-investors aren’t interested in security? The system is ok about it. They use BIP 32 compliant cryptography. It is based on 12 key words. User will be able to control all kind of transactions from wallet.
hobopete

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

Why do you think that micro-investors aren’t interested in security? The system is ok about it. They use BIP 32 compliant cryptography. It is based on 12 key words. User will be able to control all kind of transactions from wallet.
It is interesting. Do you know there are many walletы that are incompatible with bip 32. What are supposed to do users in this case?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

It is interesting. Do you know there are many walletы that are incompatible with bip 32. What are supposed to do users in this case?
These users don’t have a reason for concern. Those word keys will be used to encrypt using AES-256 standard. It will resolve all problems.
hobopete

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

These users don’t have a reason for concern. Those word keys will be used to encrypt using AES-256 standard. It will resolve all problems.
It does make sense to me now. I think it is really interesting and promising decision for such project. Can you tell me more about those 12 key words? I'm a little confused here.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

It does make sense to me now. I think it is really interesting and promising decision for such project. Can you tell me more about those 12 key words? I'm a little confused here.
Those words will be visible only in the user’s frontend app. You can find more info about it in the white paper. Here is the link. https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/27xg9nUilnzn5EapKSE41iV4yKgTnFKDNx2BVc7Q.pdf
hobopete

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Those words will be visible only in the user’s frontend app. You can find more info about it in the white paper. Here is the link. https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/27xg9nUilnzn5EapKSE41iV4yKgTnFKDNx2BVc7Q.pdf
Thank you for your help in this question))
Brushan

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

Omg. It is a very inspiring project. I always follow the news on the cryptomarket, but still afraid of investment
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Omg. It is a very inspiring project. I always follow the news on the cryptomarket, but still afraid of investment
It is a strange thing to say. Do you think this project will help you to defeat your fear? Grin I mean what it so special about it?
Brushan

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

It is a strange thing to say. Do you think this project will help you to defeat your fear? Grin I mean what it so special about it?
It is a platform for development of micro-investors. Everyone wants to earn currencies somehow. SKRAPS is a great opportunity for this. It is safe, easy and fast. You don’t need big amounts to participate in this. Also, the team is very professional.
Tobius

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

It is a platform for development of micro-investors. Everyone wants to earn currencies somehow. SKRAPS is a great opportunity for this. It is safe, easy and fast. You don’t need big amounts to participate in this. Also, the team is very professional.
Can you tell me more about the team? I haven’t found any info about them.
Brushan

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

The main is that Jonh McAfee is their advisor. They have a great team that includes blockchain experts, marketing consultants and many others, who really know what to do)) Ypu can take a look on their official website.
Tobius

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

The main is that Jonh McAfee is their advisor. They have a great team that includes blockchain experts, marketing consultants and many others, who really know what to do)) Ypu can take a look on their official website.
Wow. This is impressive. I want to find more news about this project now!
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: