Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35522 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

If you want some numbers:
Your average payout per 1M hashes = 192 satoshi
My average payout per 1M hashes = 200 satoshis (later growing) - for WEBMINERS
My average payout per 1M hashes = 298 satoshis for REGULAR miners..
Let me teach you some math. An small lesson from unprofessional amateur to programming guru:
200sat/1m hashes = 5000 hashes for 1 sat.
Come back to my morning experience:
10mins 8.2% from 15sat = 1.23sat for 10 mins of mining with 14h/s.
Well, in other words 1.23sat for 8400hashes = 6800hashes for 1 satoshi =...
147 satoshi per 1M hashes.
FAIL

And yes, I tol'd I don't care even about so cool design.

You can tell whatever you want about who mining what, how much profit it gives, but it doesn't change main thing - you are not paying so much as you say and think you have a right to go steal users (by deceiving) from other people.

my last words for you (and then i will ignore you completely):

READ MY FUCKING THREAD AND LEARN HOW THE LEVELS ARE INCREASING PAYOUTS AND REWARDING LONG-TIME MINING MINERS!!!
Also stop mining with calculator that will earn 50 satoshis / day and stop making reliable calculations with your potato! Cheesy  You need at least 100H/s machine to make some OK calculations, not that shit you are using to "mine"!!!

PS: You will be paid from coinhive in XMR , if you will wish to have BTC profit from that, you will need to pay high tx fee to send to exchange.. But professionals like you not calculating with these extra costs. So in the final, you will be in red numbers / or at zero.

you are not paying so much as you say and think you have a right to go steal users (by deceiving) from other people.
ROFL: Now you are trying to steal my miners? Cheesy   I commented other threads because they are misleading users who wants to earn some satoshis, and they are trying to use them as slaves for minimum reward for them..  I want to change that and give to every single miner that he deserves, not 50% what they deserves..

bye.. and please spam another threads..
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

yeah. I'm getting from coinhive. Yeah, I don't making calculations. Go check my topic lol. I told about it on the very above.

You are so much professional that even can't understand simple things. Wondering how did you setup two proxies.
https://snag.gy/1h6ZsD.jpg
Screaming coinhive is so shit and using their miner? Such hypocritically.
Yeah, I know how it works, and I understand you are not earning from coinhive, but as for me - you don't understand.
All of us using this miner, but we are no lying to our users and hiding miner from antiviruses who spots coinhive.

Spammer askes to don't spam in his house - that's funny.
And you are asking me to read you posts but don't read mine. Lol. I'M NOT YOUR DIRECT COMPETITOR. So how can I steal your users if they are solo miners when I'm providing service for site owners?
Later, when my payout limit gonna be much lower I won't need to steal someone, they'll come themeselves, lol.

You want to give people what they deserve, but you don't, nice bro. Your lie is so impudent like you are politician.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
mathis68

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

Hey everyone,

I have one question, when i go on http://tomostasks.website/check.php for check my balance, i have one probleme, at the start i have put my not wallet faucethub, and now every time i wana check the balance, i got the balance from my other wallet.

Do u know how i can change that for check how many u send me ? i always need to check on my phone for check the good wallet.

And ty a lot for all ur work keep doing the same
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

Hey everyone,

I have one question, when i go on http://tomostasks.website/check.php for check my balance, i have one probleme, at the start i have put my not wallet faucethub, and now every time i wana check the balance, i got the balance from my other wallet.

Do u know how i can change that for check how many u send me ? i always need to check on my phone for check the good wallet.

And ty a lot for all ur work keep doing the same

hi, simply clear cookies for tomostasks.website in your browser, navigate to check.php again , fill your BTC address and it will work Smiley
mathis68

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Smiley Grin ty work fine :p
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:36:36 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:50:39 PM by hroub

Also, can I mine from multiple PCs using the same FaucetHUB BTC address, or would I need different BTC addresses? Thanks

it's recommended to mine from more devices to the same BTC address for better performance Smiley

Hi!

I had to download the claymore 3.9 to avoid the error: "The ordinal 75 could not be allocated in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"
that I was getting...

Now Windows Defender Firewall is blocking "claymore cryptonote cpu miner/claymore cryptonote". Will I still get mining rewards or will they get blocked by firewall? Thanks

yes, follow the FAQ on the page, i hope we found workaround to every problem that can happen Smiley

Thanks for the reply Tomos!

Although the CMD is showing 110 h/s and currently a total of 60k hashes, I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall that is blocking claymore, will not let my hashes get registered in the pool. Is that the case? How can I know for sure if my hashes are getting registered in the pool or not? Thanks

if you see hashrate, nothing is blocking your traffic to my proxy..
also you can check your balance, open the main page, and third (or second) FAQ: how can i check my balance..  here you can see how much you earned,, values are refreshing every 15 minutes..

Thanks again Tomos for answering and helping me with all my questions (even the stupid ones)  Tongue

Everything seems to work even usning 4 cores with -t 4

Happy Mining!

New question: How does the referral work or where can I find more info on that? Thanks

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Also, can I mine from multiple PCs using the same FaucetHUB BTC address, or would I need different BTC addresses? Thanks

it's recommended to mine from more devices to the same BTC address for better performance Smiley

Hi!

I had to download the claymore 3.9 to avoid the error: "The ordinal 75 could not be allocated in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"
that I was getting...

Now Windows Defender Firewall is blocking "claymore cryptonote cpu miner/claymore cryptonote". Will I still get mining rewards or will they get blocked by firewall? Thanks

yes, follow the FAQ on the page, i hope we found workaround to every problem that can happen Smiley

Thanks for the reply Tomos!

Although the CMD is showing 110 h/s and currently a total of 60k hashes, I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall that is blocking claymore, will not let my hashes get registered in the pool. Is that the case? How can I know for sure if my hashes are getting registered in the pool or not? Thanks

if you see hashrate, nothing is blocking your traffic to my proxy..
also you can check your balance, open the main page, and third (or second) FAQ: how can i check my balance..  here you can see how much you earned,, values are refreshing every 15 minutes..

Thanks again Tomos for answering and helping me with all my questions (even the stupid ones)  Tongue

Everything seems to work even usning 4 cores with -t 4

Happy Mining!

New question: How does the referral work or where can I find more info on that? Thanks

when someone uses your referral link and start mining, becoming your referral, you can check statistics for referrals in your balance check page..  not details, only summary.. but still enough info to track how much your referrals earnt for you Smiley

happy mining! Smiley
BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

using the cmd miner on vps 24/7 just so that the vps has atleast some use, not profitable but who cares
love the project
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

using the cmd miner on vps 24/7 just so that the vps has atleast some use, not profitable but who cares
love the project

thanks man,  i dont think VPS servers has the best CPU, what is your hashrate?
BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

love the project

Just 14h/s, but i paid only 4 bucks for the vps bcz i needed it for another stuff, after that it became useless so i just ran the miner there
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

love the project

Just 14h/s, but i paid only 4 bucks for the vps bcz i needed it for another stuff, after that it became useless so i just ran the miner there

maybe better to host some mining pool with little (0.1%) fee...  you need at least 2 CPU and 40-50 GB HDD and 1-2GB RAM
krugerxxx

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

I just started using your mining Smiley
I'll try to compare my base earnings per day as I mine through Coinpot (Yes im on CPU only, Lol.)
I'll be happy if I earn more mining from you than there..
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

I'll try to compare my base earnings per day as I mine through Coinpot (Yes im on CPU only, Lol.)

please share later your comparation Smiley
what is your hashrate? what mining you using? browser or command line?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

Tomos,
this is a realistic answer.
But I believe no mining system can be the best or the heighest for every one.

A system is perhaps the best for Paul but not for Peter

$0.01 mined is  perhaps better for Marcus than 1000 satoshi deposed on faucethub for John.

krugerxxx

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

I'm running 200+h/s via your tomosmining.bat through Claymore Miner(encountered the .dll error)..
Ill try to evaluate it for a day and post as fast as I can..

You pay directly to FH right? So in a day the accumulated/mined is sent to Faucethub once? Or is there a withdraw button?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

I'm running 200+h/s via your tomosmining.bat through Claymore Miner(encountered the .dll error)..

You pay directly to FH right? So in a day the accumulated/mined is sent to Faucethub once? Or is there a withdraw button?

yes FH.  I am sending manually 2x daily, morning and night central europe time.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

Tomos,
this is a realistic answer.
But I believe no mining system can be the best or the heighest for every one.

A system is perhaps the best for Paul but not for Peter

$0.01 mined is  perhaps better for Marcus than 1000 satoshi deposed on faucethub for John.

hi

please do not spam my thread with your non senses.. 
thanks

nobody wants to earn 1 cent , but 100's of dollars
krugerxxx

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

yes FH.  I am sending manually 2x daily, morning and night central europe time.

Ohh i see, I'll respond here again if I got the 1 Day comparison Smiley

Also, is the level thingy only for web mining? Or it counts to CL mining too?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

it's only for web mining..
CL mining pays much higher rate from the beginning, there is no need to add levels.
I am increasing CL payout rates frequently to split all earnings to miners with fair rate.. (at the moment 99% paid off, 1% kept for server costs )
krugerxxx

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

it's only for web mining..
CL mining pays much higher rate from the beginning, there is no need to add levels.
I am increasing CL payout rates frequently to split all earnings to miners with fair rate.. (at the moment 99% paid off, 1% kept for server costs )

Ohh thanks for enlightening me.. I wish it will produce more than what I earn somewhere lol.

Btw, if you're on FH maybe you can see me there, I'm fauceteerph.cf there btw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: