Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

Ive been experience the same thing, and Bitcoin was a life changing for me. I have statrted Bitcoin last year, and its around july, at first I am not convince in what does Bitcoin may give me, ending up to reject them and time goes by I saw them havinv their own profit here which is somehow regretful to me, thafs the time I statrted, several scam campaigns I have been through before I come up to gain.

Thanks to our friends who are not selfish to tell us what they are doing to earn an income.  I came to know bitcoin around 2016.  That is the time when I need to have another income because my salary alone is not enough.  Just like you I also been scammed. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

If I remember early I know a bit and know the bitcointalk.org forum I always remember where I do not have money .. I know little of my friends, when my friend invites me to create an account at bitcointalk.org
and at that time I was confused because it did not have a laptop or mobile phone that can access the internet .. short story, I found a broken laptop, then I fix .. after that I have an account here and get money from here

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

I already heard about bitcoin before but i really don't have interest on it. It was just until one of my close friends told me about the function of bitcoin and how it helped him in so many ways. So i tried it for myself and was happy that what he said is true and i earned on this forum already.

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

It all started when I feel so down about myself I see no future of me, a bystander you can even say that Im an uneducated person.. But when I started to find job on the internet I entered a forum like this. At the first time I feel curious what Bitcoin is and my neighbor is already earning about this he just kept this just a secret from me. But because of his generousity he teach me what would i do first how to earn and now Im starting to earn not just posting for Signature Campaigns but also joining some bounties on some altcoins. Sooner I will try some extreme earnings like tradings or investing on some ICO's. We should just believe in our self and think more possitive.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

I started from the middle of last year after listening to my friend's talk and recommend trying to play bitcoin. you know actually they do not know much about it or have played the crypto world, so I just like experimental materials..
But unexpectedly I get a lot of profits from trading. plus more from bounty projects not just new laptops but other items that are not affordable by my money now no matter if I want to buy Wink.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Before starting Bitcoin I prepared myself a knowledge of it, I always refer to many things I do not know about Bitcoin, many people are saying that Bitcoin is not suitable for investment, but I still want to participate and show up. Now that I have achieved my results since I joined Bitcoin, people have said that I will lose my money soon, but I have succeeded.
lukejoseph95

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

It started back 2013, I really loved bitcoin before since it has no or low transaction fee. But since it is limited and few people dont know it, it is hard to use to make payment and now I am screwed for wasting my bitcoin for online games. Almost become a millionair if I just hold it and used fiat money instead. But now I am back in track! Smiley
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

2 months ago when my younger brother told me about Bitcoin I astonished to listen it. I didn't believe that. And now I am on of the part of this forum.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

I have started from reading about bitcoin on topic in other IT forum and was wondering about cryptocurrencies and how it works. Sometimes im thinking about my life without bitcoin and it's terrible.

petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

I'm a newbie  all i can do for now is post until i can start a plan and that's my strategy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Alexeu000111

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

my way to the world of crypto currency is just beginning! there is a guide that helps me, thank you very much for this! working in the team at times easier !!
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

when I save my friend that was gaining income from btc by trading I was interested into it and searched for ways to trade and finally invested to it and now it has become a part of my life.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

The first time I knew bitcoin was last year, when my friend talked it over to me and he invested in bitcoin.
first i think is it worth it? and i try to convince my heart by reading about bitcoin.
with very intense research, I strongly believe it will be worth in the future,and I started investing by buying bitcoin flakes, and I still remember that time I bought them at the price of 24 million and now I can smile at the price.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

The first time I knew bitcoin was last year, when my friend talked it over to me and he invested in bitcoin.
first i think is it worth it? and i try to convince my heart by reading about bitcoin.
with very intense research, I strongly believe it will be worth in the future,and I started investing by buying bitcoin flakes, and I still remember that time I bought them at the price of 24 million and now I can smile at the price.
I would also smile today's Price, if I did not sell my bitcoins for another $ 500 in 2016. Of course it was caused by certain problems in life, but I regret that I spent my Bitcoin.
Blockchaincat

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

I've started as miner (I've just mined on home PC). Then just bought altcoins and tried to hold.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

I started in July 2017, I had heard about it before but I preferred to first familiarize myself with this new world before placing money
Fatmoo

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

I do research for some mini games online via browser just for fun. I found a game connected to bitcoin and that is how my interest in bitcoin started. I do claim free satoshis in a lots of free faucet daily.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

It started with me getting my rank high first and then I joined an altcoin signature campaign. I have read in this forum that it will be better if I take care of my rank first and at the same time read aboud cryptos so I will  not be getting myself into trouble here if I don't have knowledge about what I am doing. I worked and worked well anyways. Sometimes the busy schedule does not meet my time for posting, anyways earning cryptos will teach you to do time management and patience which will help you to go further and further in this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
afluence

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

I heard from my colleague 3 months ago. After that I started to do some research and I entered the world of bitcoin
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

I started in July 2017, I had heard about it before but I preferred to first familiarize myself with this new world before placing money
I started last year of february, when my friend told me about it, Ignored him because I though it was not existing. But before I know this forum I first go to faucets but I didnt earn any amount of bitcoin their. As the days goes by, I asked my friend how they earn bitcoin and he give this forum to me and starting then I do some research to understand it more and to make it clear to me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: