Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

I started bitcoin just this year because of my cousin. He guide and teach me about bitcoin, at first I think bitcoin is just a scam but when my cousin withdraw 50k from his account in bitcoin I was convinced to join and learn about it. So, I read, search about bitcoin inorder to expand my knowledge about bitcoin. Now, I am hunting bounties and airdrops.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:51:42 PM

Most people are massed and do not consider rumors, which makes them fooled and lose everything. If you are a longtime Bitcoin participant and have a political opinion, I think you will not easily give it up when hearing bad rumors about it. It's just the plot of the bad guys and it will never happen.

chocokush

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:13:42 AM

I started bitcoin a week ago. Becuase of my friend he ask me if i want a part time job then he teach me how to bitcoin he is succesful now in bitcoin.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:17:44 AM

When I was starting in bitcoin community I was only a player of gambling sites, but when price of bitcoin starting to crawling up I think that playing gambling will being more expensive to me. So I decided that instead of losing money in gambling  I just invest it and looked for the another opportunity, then one day my friend told me that if I want to earn just try the faucets captchas and try to study the trading.

Time was past, and I was not satisfied to may earning in those job, that's why I've decided to looked for some opportunity with less investment and I discovered signature campaign.

Using this job I earned a lot of income with less risks, also I'm thankful because I have a stable job now with additional source of income and I just provide all the needed of my family.

Hopefully that bitcoin will never end, but I guess in the future digital currency will replace offline currency, that's why I cared all my income and soon to be income for my future together with my love one's.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:27:28 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
I got this bitcoin and cryptocurrency because there is a person behind my learnings. He shared to me what cryptocurrency is. At first, he talked about his income earnings and what he is doing. I totally impressed when I've heard lot of words from him. When I asked if he's salary is per month, he said that he can earn per week. I shocked and get interested with his topic until I decided to be part of this and I don't know how I can earn bitcoins so far but I think it is worth to wait the time I will earn.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:33:35 AM

This started all of a sudden with the repeated suggestion from my friend. As every user I too had some hesitation and later at some point decided to give a try. The same let me to me a true believer of bitcoin. In such a manner started my cryptocurrency usage. Now little by little learning as much possible through cryptocurrencies.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:46:24 AM

My bitcoin experience started with a mining 2 years ago with just a single GPU miners and i started to quit when i realize that GPU is not profitable anymore, so i started to do cloud mining but unfortunately i was scammed for investing almost 3 months in cloud mining, but it didn't stop me from doing bitcoin stuff and so i started to join campaign from signature to social media bounties to cope up with my losses ,some of my payout was put into trading and holding some coins and tokens, and now i am into trading and i am happy with my trading activity.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:48:35 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I knew Bitcoin in 2013. It was from faucet. I thought faucet was a good way to earn Bitcoin (money) LOL, later I realized it was a total time wasting. Then I came to this forum, learnt a lot about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency since then, and got a lot of opportunity to earn Bitcoin and crypto from this forum. I still didn't hold that much til now, but almost all my assets are cryptocurrency. I'm glad that I know Bitcoin before it was really well known right now. At that time, almost nobody in my country knows what Bitcoin is.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:18:30 AM

I started bitcoin 6 months ago, may cousin told me if i want to learn and earn aboyt bitcoin. 2 years ago i heard about bitcoin, but i started 6 months ago, actually it did not catch my attention and I have no interest of it. Beacuse i was really busy to playing dota that time, but now, i am very adict of it, becuase this is the reason why all my want and needs are dream come true.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

I started to know about bitcoin was 3months ago. At first I dont believe what i've read but then when I join in this forum,  I believe in bitcoins. That I earn and learn a lot of things in terms of this.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:04:32 AM

It started it with shit. I invested in bitcoin and when it started to decrease the price i panicked and sell all may investment and loss some of my money but then, it suddenly increase rapidly and I was just like "what?". Now, I invest on it again and  just need to have more trust that i will gain from it now.
The same thing happened to me, I also started bitcoin trading in hopes of earning a profit, but the real happened is I actually lost almost half of  my money, initially because of panic see its price suddenly down makes me forced to sell loss due fear of getting more lost, but in the fact the price finally went up and I just can not say anything. Since that I have kept the coins I bought when the price down because of the unstable bitcoin price, it can rise suddenly and go down instantly
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:41:48 AM

For long time ago, I started with signature campaign. I get small profit because still low rank, after that I'm experience to tradding. I get more profits for tradding, until now I'm active in tradding and signature campaign  Smiley

I also starting my journey through faucet site and at the same time in siganature campaign. Anyways, i want to try also in trading ( like what your doing ) because i know that kind of earning is best to gain more profit if you know what's your doing. And now i do some research on how to trade because i want to gain also more profit like what you did.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:52 AM

It started july this year. I never had interest on it before, but when I saw that btc is growing double triple within a period of 4 months, i did not hesitate to invest time in studying how it works. It provided a lot of returns the moment you invested in it. Paid bills and debts ate just bonuses.

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:37 AM

I started this two months ago and first time I heard about btc because a cyber attack  that required btc as the payment method for release attacked ones.

when my friend told me about bitcoin im never been interested for the first time when my friend got her first invest to bitcoin i have a self pity.so i decided to join in bitcoin for all the signature campaign i choices and i realize its so exciting...
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:21:25 AM

Started from faucet and I'm really interested to exploring Bitcoin and Blockchain not just shit bounty like other people talking here. Blockchain is a future, that's really great to learn what is this technology because most of bank in here have implemented this system.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:34:13 AM

It started from faucets from getting very desperate to find online earnings then I tried hyips and doubler.  I got scammed but what I got after that is much more than I lost.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

my experience of knowing bitcoin is i initially just read the article on the internet and at that time i really need money, from there i read and looking for more information in getting bitcoin and finally i can get my first bitcoin worth $ 100 yes it's a bit but it is very much for me if it is in dire need of money.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

An acquaintance told me about Bitcoin, I did not take his word seriously, but when I tried it myself and got dividends, I immediately started to work and do not regret it.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

At the first.. I was less confidence with bitcoin, because the value is still so low, and I don't really knows much about how to earn bitcoin till i can get a money.
But over time, curiosity and wanna be close on bitcoin it came to me, until finally I googling and I found this forum.
In this forum, I was more tend on the signature campaigns because by chance one of my friend there who has joined in this forum and joining in the signature campaign with a bitcoin payment. Well.. from the rank of newbie while learning a lot of many things, knowing various opinions of the people, gaining wider knowledge related to bitcoin, until finally my rank was increased and finally I can join to the one of signature campaign.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

When I first heard about bitcoin I thought It was a scam but one of my friends explain it to me and prove it that bitcoin is really true that you could earn money  here. Then he help to have an account so that I owe him and thankful very much with no regret that he help me. And now I earn a little but someday I will become bigger and bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: