Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

I don`t  think I'm going to bitcoin, I'm looking for an online site that can earn extra money . First I learned in bitcoin faucets, then followed cloud mining, then I searched again because i need more fast earner site . My friend told me just try the gambling site , first i win a lot but lately always no win . Then my group chat friend post about the Trading .I am so amazed that he earns, then i try it and now im happy to be part of this coins .

daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

I started this two months ago and first time I heard about btc because a cyber attack  that required btc as the payment method for release attacked ones.

i started to bitcoin at the month of november 14...but before im join im so compose about bitcoin because one of my friend told me this forum and then a month later my friend got his first salary in bitcoin...wow its a amazing i cannot imagine that she got a big salary and then most of people sorround me have joining also in bitcoin so i feel envy....and then i realize why i dont try to join also in bitcoin so in other word im a lucky one now because im a member now even i never been experience to invest but someday im just waiting my invest to bitcoin....
iamwhitewave

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

I am a risk taker. When a cousin introduced crypto-currency, I did not think twice. And I did not regret it.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
My friend taught me about what is bitcoin and what is the use of bitcoin. I became interested to the bitcoin because I found out that bitcoin can help me to earn profit and to become successful person in the near future.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

I think my bitcoin experience is not good at all my first campaign I joined, but I see how bitcoin works in other people here in my country they really change their life in doing it. Even I started a first campaign that is a scam after that I joined another campaign by now I'm waiting to our payment because it finished the campaign last week and I'm glad to believe to bitcoin.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

I start bitcoin by August last year 2017 but I first hard of it in 2015 and then I did not know how it works and how to get bitcoin and again I was very scared of being scammed, but last year my brother introduced it to me and also introduced me to this forum. And since then I pick interest in bitcoin and the journey so far have been smooth.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
nothings new from most of us that at first doubtful about this crypto thing,added that most of the time media networks motioned bitcoin or the whole crypto as a scam or things that must me get rid of..i remember when my friend told me about this and i showed him no interest..but when i got to learn more regarding this community then i start to explore and now th gives me wealth and same as my family.thats how i first started here hope to those who had been introduces this crypto dont hesitate and research for more preferences
kingmuncher

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

I started bitcoin because of gambling like dice basketball betting and i want to know how to get it
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

I started a few months ago and I followed a campaign that paid me, patiently and slowly following a trade that would make my bitoin grow.

Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

I started to recognize bitcoin from a friend, my friend told me about how to earn a lot of money, he explained and suggested to learn about bitcoin, I was interested to hear the story, but at that time I was not too sure.

After a few months, I saw my friend had a lot of money, quite successful among the other friends, I finally learned about bitcoin by reading many bitcoins, knowing the bitcoin language, and writing to reply to various threads.

That's my experience in bitcoin, an experience that can change my personality and economic life later on.

ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

i was collecting from faucets in 2013's or something but then my final exams came on while i was working hard i forgot my balancce on wallet this year after people start shouting about 25,000 dolar i remember to came back and wohaa i am in without spending any cent to thousands dollars journey has started
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

My bitcoin experience started just last year. When I first read about it in an article in google, I was actually curious about how it works and was very eager to try it. The good thing though is it was the right timing to invest on bitcoin because when bitcoin's price increased last December, I earned a lot of money. That is why I like it so much.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

I was finding a job that I was heard about bitcoin and I was very repent this days that I was heard it I didnt accept the fact to know and learn about bitcoin and I was think this days that I was late too late to invest with bitcoin and my spectations are wrong it was not too late to invest and have learnings to bitcoin then now on I was an investor of bitcoin and gain more knowledge to.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

I even about 10 years ago learned about bitcoin, at first I didn`t believe in it and didn`t understand what bitcoin and cryptocurrency means. After some time I finally realized that I can earn money on bitcoins and bought some bitcoins and then sold almost all bitcoins and increased profit by dozens of times, but I couldn`t think that bitcoin will so grow in price, well I bought a few more bitcoins 2 years ago, so I'm not particularly angry on myself for my mistakes.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Bitcoin was introduced by my aunt, at first I thought it was just a small time work where you can earn very low amount of money but I am really shocked because bitcoin made me earn big amount of money that I have not had all my life. Until now I am still doing bitcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

The last year 2017, I already heard from my friend about the bitcoin but ignore. Last time I saw my friend posting on Facebook and Twitter regarding virtual currency. I ask my friend what benefit that you can get by posting on the Facebook and Twitter is.  He told me that he could earn money by doing that. I ask him to give me proof. After one month, He chat me and said come with me we going to cash out my money on the bitcoin. After the cashout, he treat me. That is the start asking him all about bitcoin. He gave me all the information about the virtual currency and told me to this bitcoin talk forum. I began to realize that bitcoin is very helpful mostly in the financial need. I am happy last Christmas I buy new iPhone.   
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

It all started with when my friend suddenly speaks about how he manage to buy expensive shoes and other things when in fact, our tuition is kind of a big problem and then I tried it and so I am here.
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

The information I get about bitcoin from my friend, my friend once took me to the bitcoin forum but I still doubt because I think this is a regular online job. But after he managed to invest in bitcoin. Now he became successful like a television star with many treasures I am very sorry to reject the invitation of a friend who told me to invest in Bitcoin. So that's the beginning of my story into bitcoin world, and I'm happy to learn how to earn this.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

I started to enter the world of bitcoin  few weeks ago, at first i have no interest in this kind of source of income, rather than i think this is a scam, but my mind change after I've search for this bitcoin and to have a survey to my friends who are using this kind of source of income. I saw that they are earned money without investing thats why i grab this opportunity.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I started to enter the world of bitcoin  few weeks ago, at first i have no interest in this kind of source of income, rather than i think this is a scam, but my mind change after I've search for this bitcoin and to have a survey to my friends who are using this kind of source of income. I saw that they are earned money without investing thats why i grab this opportunity.

Me using bitcoin started because a friend told me how he gets money even he doesn't have a physical work. Then i got curious then he tells me how and what is bitcoin, from the basics to how it works and why it works. Actually, at first i find it hard and very difficult to do what he told me, but everyday feels like bitcoin is becoming a hobby. A hobby that will help me secure my future and not worry about my financial status.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: