Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

I've heard a lot about what you can earn on bitcoin, but did not believe it. Then I began to study the information about him and so began to get into the fun of things and everything started to turn out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:13 AM

I also know a little in a short time. At that time there was a close friend of mine who was playing computer, Bitcoin yard on the internet. I was wondering what is bitcoin? Once I understand what a bitcoin is, then I follow in the footsteps of my friend who has earned enough money from his bitcoin business.
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

My friend made some profits through BTC mining to make me believe the value of BTC!

Therefore, I began to blindly invest in digital currency, because I did not understand anything, resulting in loss!

When they introduced BTT BBS, I started to join here and start the bounty hunt!
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

Well i started my journey with bitcoins by the second half of 2017 I came to know about this from one of my friend's brother who was using bitcoins and doing btc mining from 2010 he was an active user back then and he happen to share his success story that he being a professional software engineer he did not concentrate much on his professional side instead he gave more importance for btc in his life and he never gave up his trust on bitcoins and his hard work and patience finally paid off ,when the price of btc crossed 20K USD.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

My bitcoin experience is very good and the time which i have started bitcoin i was surprised to see the popularity and usage of this currency before that i was not able to judge it correctly But the experience was good and now i want to do some more in the crypto like i want to open my own exchange and then i would like to be trader now because those who have this currencies they are very profitable now.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

Honestly I still don't have enough experience in bitcoin yet, But I'm planning to invest in bitcoin soon. As of now I'm joining in campaign to earn extra income for someday I can buy bitcoins. I learned about bitcoin when I asked my friend if he knows an online job to be my sideline then he introduce me this site and about bitcoins. I'm looking for an online job that time because my salary is not enough for my expenses.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

I've been started for few months ago and my brothers explained me how does it work, it was very interresting because he just told me that these digital assets will blow your mind. Then after couple of months my ranked was up and I remember when I'd got my first tokens with bounty telegram and it was just 20 - 30$ .
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

I tracked bitcoin from 2016, however I ignored it. I was subdued by the strong growth of bitcoin in 2017. I decided to invest in bitcoin recently. I do not have much experience in the cryptocurrency market. I want to keep bitcoin for a long time and buy more BTC when I have enough money.
Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

Actually, my workmate introduce me about bitcoin and its benefits and even tried to convinced me to do bitcoin as well. But I just rejected what he said. But one day I heard some of my workmates justed earn a big amount of money from bitcoin. With that, I was finally convinced and just started bitcoin.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Most of the people are become aware to what is bitcoin because of the social media. I learned the term bitcoin because of the twitter and facebook. That time, I got really interested to the bitcoin and continuing to research about bitcoins. Even now, I am finding a way for me to understand all of the information about cryptocurrencies.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I first knew bitcoins in the deep web thing and it said that those digital money are used to buy some illegal things like drugs and other thing into the blacl marlet and also services like hitman and other bad things. So i never tried to be involve in that thing bit when i knew that my friend knew about that i started to have a conversations with him and he introduced me in this forum and in that day i am very thankful that he introduced this to me because this forum allows me to have an extra source of income
Seva Roi

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

It's true my friends, I also agree that if we are going to start a business, it's okay for us to see other people who can already succeed ,, just as I started this with a belief that by following the post here, little by little will give a sweet result ,, so stay patient and remain consistent, confident that with patience there will be positive results ..
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Definitely true, Bitcoin is great and no one can defeat it, my son also have experienced to received a reward coming from bitcoin but not to much big, because he was only a jr. member  that time,  so we are  always helping each other  tandem to make a constructive post everyday, hopping to get more profit from it. actually we started using Bitcoin last September 2017 until now.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

I start last year in the month of April and it invited my friend on a cryptotrading and i start learning what is bitcoin and explore something can earn bitcoin in here in August then i earned well thanks to my friend.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

I started to work online with bitcoins last 2015 when I joined a community and bitcoin was a money for donation to each member. I was so confused at first with bitcoin but since I had earned on this I started to do s research about other business and investment program that earned bitcoins until I have found this forum and I am happy that I was invited by my friend to joined here because since then I have earned more bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

Definitely true, Bitcoin is great and no one can defeat it, my son also have experienced to received a reward coming from bitcoin but not to much big, because he was only a jr. member  that time,  so we are  always helping each other  tandem to make a constructive post everyday, hopping to get more profit from it. actually we started using Bitcoin last September 2017 until now.
your a great father and son,dueling together to gain and learn about bitcoin and what this can give to you,i can feel that in a right time together life in wealth will be in yours just have faith and have a perseverance to tackle and struggle all circumstances this forum might give
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

At first its always failed to enter at Bitcoin its hard for me to enter at this forum because its always bann , unable to post. But i never give up i will try and try  until i succeed..Actually i started using bitcoin last January this year only and still searching about bitcoin . Posting everyday and waiting to enter at signature campaign to earn money .. Hoping that someday i can help my family for our daily financial . I know that bitcoin is the big opportunity for me....
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

i started bitcoin a year ago but i stopped for a personal reason.. and now i'm back!
it happened to that my sisters boyfriend is doing bitcoin, and i was pretty amazed that he is earning while studying. i asked him how it works and if i can join. as of now, i'm enjoying reading and replying to the forum; and i find it fun. Cheesy
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

I have introduced in webmaster forums with bitcoin. Promotion in 2010. I bought it for the first time in 2012.

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

it started when my cousins invite me to join online jobs. .  she said that we can earn money tru online .. so i decided to join and learn more..  suddenly , many post about online discuss about bitcoin and that will caught my interest . that was the time i learned more about bitcoin and how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: