Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 08:26:35 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3371 times)
xnuggets

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

Back in 2015, I didn't believe my friends who are into bitcoin, and now from average they are now rich.
Bitcoin is something that can empower and individual. Intro days are such a culture shock where you really don't know what you are doing.
It took some time and effort in getting attached to bitcoin, you need a lot of effort, perseverance, and patience in this. I advise to ask some help from the experienced ones or experts already. Bitcoin is something that you won't learn easily. A study is needed

Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

I started cultivating bitcoin world in 2017. at that moment I saw my friend was trading bitcoin and he got a lot of profit I was tempted by the benefits he got so that pulled me into bitcoin world
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

I started back on 2017. It wasn't so strict before and I desired to rank up to the top but suddenly it was destroyed. Being in this bitcoin talk forum I still dreaming that someday I will rank up. It seems like impossible and I know that it is impossible to rank up without earning merit.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Well, In my experience I really confuse for the first joined of this forum because I don't know where do I start, but after some of my friends guide me to this forum. I slowly understand it well if how bitcoin was created and I also found out that there are many coins behind bitcoin and that they called altcoins. Now I continue my journey here through joining bounty campaign aiming for a token that might help me to earn a huge profit where possible to become a millionaire someday.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Kanda Yu

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Bitcoin has been a very popular cryptocurrency today but way back the days I wad just learning about this, bitcoin is not yet that big. It all started when my classmate initiated a talk with me about a job that can bring good money to me. At first I refused but as I saw him getting real money from it, I gave it a try then. Earning here was not that easy but still I gave all my perseverance just to make it here now.

cmacwiz

Activity: 691
Merit: 270

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

I have a mixed experience in my Bitcoin career. Many ups and down come in it. But it is still profitable for me and my family. I started my Bitcoin after hearing its benefit from my friend. Firstly i was doing Bitcointalk signature campaign job,  which is a simple and easy way to earn bitcoin. At starting i got a little amount of money from it but later on i get a satisfactory amount of money. After that i  invested some of my savings in bitcoin but when the malware attack happened , bitcoin market share were down and i loss my invest money Cry. I am also doing Bitcoin mining for some time and trading. Bitcoin money transaction facility is the most lovely thing for me in my Bitcoin career and it helps me a lot.

▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███ 
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

For me it started as an alternate payment method offered by an employer - I took the risk. Dabbled in ether as well. I really like the potential of Ether over BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.