Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to have a healthy Lifestyle?  (Read 2123 times)
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Drink 8glasses a day or more but not too much. Eat vegetables everyday. More fruits or juice fruits. Allow your body to take rest. Sun beating around 6:00-8:00am. Work out x3 a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Stop smoking, stop eating fast food, stop drinking (every amount of alcohol), eat healty, workout. Thats simple and you live the rest of your life happy.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Do daily excercise , eat fresh, keep youself clean, proper schedule, sound sleep, early rising habit.
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

Healthy life style is freeing yourself from anxiety.
Doing exercises and eating healthy food is not an indication of a healthy life style.
Being happy is a healthy life style.
Skaser

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

He пить и нe кypить))))
kucing jomblo

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

do not be late to sleep and eat late Wink
Skaser

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Be healthy Wink Wink Wink
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

I think cardio and stretching are the two most important things to focus on when it comes to health. And eating healthy obviously.
Kalhie

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Exercise, diet, lifestyle and enough sleep are the key ingredients for healthy body. Dont drink alcohol and light a cigarette.
Badmansqole450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

Tips to have a healthy lifestyle are as follows
Eat a variety of foods
For good health, we need more than 40 different nutrients, and no single food can supply them all. It is not about a single meal, it is about a balanced food choice over time that will make a difference!

- A high-fat lunch could be followed by a low-fat dinner.

- After a large meat portion at dinner, perhaps fish should be the next day’s choice?

Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates
About half the calories in our diet should come from foods rich in carbohydrates, such as cereals, rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread. It is a good idea to include at least one of these at every meal. Wholegrain foods, like wholegrain bread, pasta, and cereals, will increase our fibre intake.

Replace saturated with unsaturated fat
Fats are important for good health and proper functioning of the body. However, too much of it can negatively affect our weight and cardiovascular health. Different kinds of fats have different health effects, and some of these tips could help us keep the balance right:

-We should limit the consumption of total and saturated fats (often coming from foods of animal origin), and completely avoid trans fats; reading the labels helps to identify the sources.

-Eating fish 2-3 times a week, with at least one serving of oily fish, will contribute to our right intake of unsaturated fats.

-When cooking, we should boil, steam or bake, rather than frying, remove the fatty part of meat, use vegetable oils.

Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are among the most important foods for giving us enough vitamins, minerals and fibre. We should try to eat at least 5 servings a day. For example, a glass of fresh fruit juice at breakfast, perhaps an apple and a piece of watermelon as snacks, and a good portion of different vegetables at each meal.
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

Lately I've been busy because of work, lack of sleep and cannot eat at the right time.

Can someone give me some tips to have a healthy lifestyle?    Sad

we should eat nutritious and high-protein foods and also drink regular milk.
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

Tips of having a healthy life style is being discipline in every second of your life. If you follow some step purely you will have a very good life style. No doubt about that. Eat properly and timely. Have a diet chart. Work out at least 1 hour per day. Sleep minimum 7 hour. Drink a lots of water. Go out with friends and family at least twice a week. Watch 1 movie per week. Listen to some good high beat music. Pray regularly, I thinks that's the way of healthy life style.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

It is very important that we take care of ourselves, specially our inner body. Health is an investment that will make us wealthy in the long run. Taking care of ourselves should be done at an early stage so that we do not get any severe disease when we aged. I am sure we all do not want that our hard earned money and investment will just go to hospital bills and medicines.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

10 easy tips for a healthy lifestyle

1. drink a glass of wather in the morning
2. sleep enough
3. stretch in the morning
4. eat breakfast
5. snack the healthy way
6. take a daily walk
7. make social connections
8. study ingredient lists of your favirite products
9. find new activities
10. love your life
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

Lately I've been busy because of work, lack of sleep and cannot eat at the right time.

Can someone give me some tips to have a healthy lifestyle?    Sad
Best I could give is reduce your work time.
btcfrmcom

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

Our body is our temple, and we need to take care of it. Do you know that over 70% of Americans are either obese or overweight? That’s insane! Think of your body as your physical shell to take you through life. If you repeatedly abuse it with unhealthy habits, your shell will wear out quickly.
Life is beautiful and you don’t want to bog yourself down with unnecessary health problems. Today, your vital organs (kidney, heart, lungs, gall bladder, liver, stomach, intestines, etc.) may be working well, but they may not be tomorrow. Don’t take your good health for granted. Take proper care of your body.
agottl

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

There are tons of tips how to DO things right and live healthy and almost no suggestions how to MAINTAIN this lifestyle. Giving up bad habits, especially lots of them at once, is unbelieveably tricky, unless you have a decent amount of self-discipline and willpower. The best thing I know that really works is negative motivation. The idea is that when you're trying to improve your lifestyle just for "better feeling", "prolonged lifespan", "less health problems in the future", you end up ignoring all the fitness and diet plans in a month or so. This is simply not enough. On the other hand, when you've got some real problems occured because of your unhealthy living habits, it goes like "I HAVE TO quit drinking or I'll die from liver failure in the nearest future". My suggestion is not to drive yourself to the critical conditions before starting to go healthy, the earlier you'll do it, the better. It's more about focusing on the negative consequences that chase you rather than positive ones you'd like to rush to. Check out Jordan Peterson, canadian professor and a public speaker, some of the speeches are dedicated to this particular problem.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

Manage your time wisely, don't forget to take a breakfast cause that is very important to start your day. And then keep doing exercise daily however just 30minutes and drink mineral water enough
Iphone6s

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

1. Taking balanced and nutritious foods, high fiber, low fats
2. Doing physical activities for 30 minutes each day
3. Not smoking
That’s all the things I can convey on this good occasion. I wish from now on we can take care of ourselves and our family from sicknesses by getting used to run a healthy lifestyle. I wish everything I said can be all-to-the good for everyone. Please forgive me for any mistake on my words.
fuhbaer

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Don't sit all day and night in front of a computer. Smiley

Easier said than done... I just spend a whole sleepless night in front of the computer and watched my miners, watched pools, watched charts, trying to stay alert about meltdown and spectre... and I don't really have any stakes in the game with my handful of coins. Still fun (except for the meltdown and spectre part), but I'll regret it in some hours when I fall asleep in the afternoon. Wink

So yeah... good sleep/rest is actually very important. The right amount of food and the right selection of food and take your vitamins too, I guess. Smiley  Not to be underestimated is to get a good amount of proper daylight with sun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: