Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:15:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

Hi! I really want to participate in the project but I have a silly technical issue: when clicking on "Buy BAR", The terms of service do not format properly, and hence I cannot click on agree and proceed to the next step. I have tried this on chrome, internet explorer and iphone. Has anyone had the same issue and found a way to deal with it?

Hello Rhazoo, in case you haven't done so already, I've asked the Telegram chat ( https://t.me/TbisOfficial ) for advice, two people informed to to try it with Firefox.
If you have been using Firefox already regularily and still can't agree with ToS, try resetting to Firefox to factory settings.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Rhazoo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Hi! I really want to participate in the project but I have a silly technical issue: when clicking on "Buy BAR", The terms of service do not format properly, and hence I cannot click on agree and proceed to the next step. I have tried this on chrome, internet explorer and iphone. Has anyone had the same issue and found a way to deal with it?

Hello Rhazoo, in case you haven't done so already, I've asked the Telegram chat ( https://t.me/TbisOfficial ) for advice, two people informed to to try it with Firefox.
If you have been using Firefox already regularily and still can't agree with ToS, try resetting to Firefox to factory settings.

Thanks a lot, will definitely try that!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.
How do we know if this is not another Verge 2.0

FUD, Rumor control the market a whole lot... it's a manipulative device used by whales to get their hands at valuable token(coin/project) in volume which looks impressive and has great prospect....

You want to know what kills FUD any time of the day? Research!

when u do a good research you see that there is a whole lot of things sketchy about the verge thing and yes its way different from the current titanium project...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

I guess you have to use private browsing option in internet explorer or chrome browser. That will help you better. If still have issues then you have to ask on telegram channel as https://t.me/TbisOfficial. Dev will guide you better. Do not wait for more time. ICO will ends soon. This offer is till ICO end.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

I guess you have to use private browsing option in internet explorer or chrome browser. That will help you better. If still have issues then you have to ask on telegram channel as https://t.me/TbisOfficial. Dev will guide you better. Do not wait for more time. ICO will ends soon. This offer is till ICO end.

Members from TBIS actually implored the usage of Firefox, I doubt private browsing will do much aside from disabling website functionalities. There is a little over 2 days left to join the project, response rate on telegram is impeccable.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

why i use eth and etn make payment , the amount cant pop up , its show undefined undefined .... Sad Sad Sad

Hello mate, you might want to change your browser and try another one. Maybe Firefox too. If the problem persist then ask the dev in the Telegram group. Good luck
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.

FUD, Rumor control the market a whole lot... it's a manipulative device used by whales to get their hands at valuable token(coin/project) in volume which looks impressive and has great prospect....

when u do a good research you see that there is a whole lot of things sketchy about the verge thing and yes its way different from the current titanium project...

Can't agree more. It is always good to used the sentences "I've read in some authentic article ..." instead of "I've heard rumors" it will not take long to validate whatever hits your way. In the very worst case scenario assuming you are too occupied to dig in some you can always ask the dev straight up in the group.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

Hi,

Can't agree more. It is always good to used the sentences "I've read in some authentic article ..." instead of "I've heard rumors" it will not take long to validate whatever hits your way. In the very worst case scenario assuming you are too occupied to dig in some you can always ask the dev straight up in the group.

If you haven't heard apparently it was outted that the south korean government used the regulation mess they created ahead of time to play the market so that they could get in with better investments and were found to have made huge investments when the market crashed.

People in crypto need to start using their head for investments, projects that have a solid plan and team like titanium are longterm investments the joke of HODLing being life isn't a joke, supply of coins dry up and demand will continue to go up as more of the 7 billion people on the planet get involved. BTC for instance is halving again this year for miners which means even less supply and demand is increasing so guess what, prices will of course keep going up, and then down but then up again to new heights as wales consolidate their positions.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Hi,

You're right mate, only the weak or newbie will fidget in such situation, like someone said, its a manipulative way which whalers uses to manipulate the market to there own advantage, whenever such cases arises, someone is actually making massive gain form it, even the most authentic articles are sometimes false, cryptocuremcy is a game and you need to understand the rules of the game
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

Can someone please confirm how much was sold during presale (USD) and what was the discount given to presale buyers?
Was there any individual buying caps during presale?

Thanks
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

Can someone please confirm how much was sold during presale (USD) and what was the discount given to presale buyers?

Thanks

At Pre-Sale we raised more than 2m USD and investors got a 20% bonus. I didn't understand that:
"Was there any individual buying caps during presale?"

I think he wants to know if there was a maximum amount of ETH one investor was allowed to send during the pre-sale or if he could've bought as much as wanted.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

What will happen when all the 35 million Bars are sold, because now 30 million Bars are sold. Will the ICO be over or will they do something else ?

SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

Thanks

At Pre-Sale we raised more than 2m USD and investors got a 20% bonus. I didn't understand that:
"Was there any individual buying caps during presale?"

I think he wants to know if there was a maximum amount of ETH one investor was allowed to send during the pre-sale or if he could've bought as much as wanted.

Exactly Sozialtourist, that was what I wanted to know because some popular presale/ICOs limit the amount of tokens each person can buy to avoid everything ending up in the hands of a few whales.
Tornand

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

I invested into Electroneum but I will not invest into Titanium. Michael Stollaire is just a chatterbox. Can't really trust him if he is leaking secrets as soon as he is looking into a camera.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

We officially SOLD OUT - we raised 35 million USD in just 18 days into ICO. Thanks everyone for participating and supporting us.
Now, let's work for making Titanium one of the best projects in the futures
congratulations !it was very cool!!! Grin
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

BREAKING NEWS

ICO FINISHED
QUANTITY OF TOKENS BAR REMAINING 0.000000

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM AND THANK YOU TO ALL INVESTORS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TRUST

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

"Just as steel changed the building industry forever, Titanium will usher in a new era of network construction."

BREAKING NEWS

ICO FINISHED
QUANTITY OF TOKENS BAR REMAINING 0.000000

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM AND THANK YOU TO ALL INVESTORS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TRUST

We officially SOLD OUT - we raised 35 million USD in just 18 days into ICO. Thanks everyone for participating and supporting us.
Now, let's work for making Titanium one of the best projects in the futures

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

What will happen when all the 35 million Bars are sold, because now 30 million Bars are sold. Will the ICO be over or will they do something else ?

35M is the hard cap. Ones the hard cap is reached, that means they no longer have token to sell out which will automatically mean the end of ICO. that's what I think will definitely happen
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

WHAT, is this really happening? How is it possible that Titanium sold out so fast! I knew it was a good project, but I never expected it would be sold out so fast!

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

big congratulations to the team of titanium. sold out in a few days, really good job!

I am also happy to be in. if only with a small package of BAR tokens, but with which I will probably have much joy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: