Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:02:59 PM

We need to keep this thread alive. This has been the funniest thing I've read in a long time. When I check this thread tomorrow, I expect at least five new delusional Vlad posts. Don't disappoint me guys.

No way, he's taking a few days off... Tongue

And he's posted 12 times an hour the last 4 times he took 2-3 days off. I expect him around midnight

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:03:46 PM

I think over the past 72 hours he has taken at least 10 days off...  he's really impressive!
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:09:23 AM

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 06:56:33 AM

Whoever is messing with the repo files without my permission needs to stop now before I take further action.

I paid for this coin, its my coin and now someone is trying to steel it, tweak a few things and crate a pump and dump shit coin.

I have hired a PhD computer scientist and I promise to make nuggets a real coin but you guys, the miners need to stand against these guys who just wanna make a quick pump and dump buck.  This coin is yours and I'll pay this professional programmer that I'm meeting tomorrow around $2.000 to do serious work on this coin.  Don't let these guys messing with the repo files mess up this coin.

Those of you who know how this works and can go in there an see what's goin on stop it.  And don't buy into a nuggets cline Caine it will be a pump and dump. This coin is not a scammer coin.  I haven't sold a single coin yet and I have had no help worth bounties and I keep paying all the bounties all on my own.

If you guys cars about having the best coin in the alt community help me and I will do all I can to deliver but if you guys don't step up, the scammer doing this will destroy this coin and create another shit clone stealing the good features from this coin just to pump it and dump on you guys.

Those of you who can code help me out and give me a little time to hire this pro programmer.

And if what I'm nearing few other programmers is true, any legal action that I can take I will.  Open source is open source but fraud exists even in open source. And I will have you named from this forum cause this is not how a clone is done.  Be creative - I'm an economist and I come up with a new and better retarget end diff.  Don't steal what's good of this coin just for a quick buck scammer coin.  Start your own. CrapCoin and stop stealing and pump and dump your own coin.  

If you guys care about your coin help me out - do some thing about it otherwise I'm not gonna keep pumping money into a coin just to have all my work stolen by scamming pump and dumpers.

Thanks to anyone who steps up and helps.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 07:31:42 AM

You really need that 2-3 days break, mate.

After that you could try to explain in just a few lines what are the unique features that make your coin the best alt around.

BTW, isn't your plan to make this coin to increase in value (pump) to then sell your holdings for a big buck to bankers in 2-3 years (dump)? Maybe we got your plan wrong?

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 07:40:42 AM

Vlad doesn't plan to do a pump and dump
He plans a puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Thanks btw Vlad

I have hired a PhD computer scientist and I promise to make nuggets a real coin but you guys, the miners need to stand against these guys who just wanna make a quick pump and dump buck.  This coin is yours and I'll pay this professional programmer that I'm meeting tomorrow around $2.000 to do serious work on this coin.
Who is he? I guess he has an account here

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 07:46:58 AM

And it looks line Vlad has some problems to understand the open source philosophy.

"my coin... My precious coin... They want to steal it, my precious coin!" LOL

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 07:51:11 AM

Except when he is trying to ram it down people's throats, whereupon it is their coin, he is just a white knight giving them what they want, ignoring their earnest assurances they do not want it.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
mistercoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 09:01:51 AM

51% innnccoommmmmiiiiinnnnggggggggggggggggg

mistercoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 09:05:11 AM

Whoever is messing with the repo files without my permission needs to stop now before I take further action.

And how do you plan on taking further action schizo boy?

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:05:46 AM

remember folks, Vlad2Vlad has problems reading this thread, so make it easier for him by including pretty pictures.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:07:11 AM

What does he mean messing with the repo
Is r3 bullying him? Grin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
mistercoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 09:09:55 AM

What does he mean messing with the repo
Is r3 bullying him? Grin

One can only hope Grin

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:16:49 AM

On Ixcoin thread:
Devs create free money for people so they deserve to get paid well.

Yeah, he thinks that cloning bitcoin "creates free money"

Vlad, what are your thoughts on Abstractcoin then? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224873.0
The guy didn't developped anything but he built a working currency. Does he deserve to get paid?

AgentME

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:23:06 AM

On Ixcoin thread:
Devs create free money for people so they deserve to get paid well.

Yeah, he thinks that cloning bitcoin "creates free money"

Vlad, what are your thoughts on Abstractcoin then? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224873.0
The guy didn't developped anything but he built a working currency. Does he deserve to get paid?

That coin had 100% premine! Don't give Vlad ideas!
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:29:44 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 09:48:00 AM by mnyonpa

The guy is really in desperate need of quick easy money…

I’ve skimmed through his writings on Devtome, and they turn out to be very close in spirit to those delusional ramblings he wrote here.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:44:02 AM

The guy is really in desperate need of quick easy money…

I’ve skimmed through his writings on Devtome, and they turn out very close in spirit to those delusional ramblings he wrote here.

Indeed, and remember also: Vlad2Vlad got paid for those delusional ramblings in devcoins.   Puts a whole new shine on the devcoin project in my mind.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:10:55 AM

This thread needs to be made into a TV sitcom... I am dead serious... we should start raising bounties. Such stupidity from the founder needs to be on TV.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:41:47 AM

Is there a block explorer?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 10:48:30 AM

WARNING:  They're gonna steal all your nuggets coins!!!

You're all about to get robbed and they're probably gonna try and blame it on me, from the beginning this coins has been botched up in every way and all the blame was put on me even though I did everything in my power as right as could be.  I've been warning anyone who knows how to program, all night tonight, but nobody cares cause they see this coin is gaining traction and I hired a PhD programmer so they know I'm going after litecoin and every other shit coin with no real innovation so they badly wanna kill this coin.

You're all about to lose all your Nugget coins.  BE warned.  I told Shakezule cause he's an honest guy but no response.  I told markM, cause he's a real programmer and can stop this, but he doesn't care because he doesn't want any competition for his own coin, he didn't even respond to my request to lock the github and repo files.  I need the github and repo files locked ASAP but nobody will help me.  I'm not a programmer, I don't know how to do this.  And here's another botched up job, why were they left open for anyone to get in and change the password, I'm told by other programmers this isn't standard procedure for a new coin as anybody can then hijack your coin.  

A few programmers tonight have told me somebody is messing with the code in my files, in my coin and the only guy who can dump massive coins is the guy who created the exchange for NUGs, r3, and this guy held all my coins hostage for 2 days when they were my coins and he tried to take full control of my coin back then but I flipped out and that when he quit so now I think he's going torhough the back door.  

Now besides the other coders who gave me heads up another programmer gave me even more details so here it is, you only and last warning.  Obviously none of you care cause I've been begging any coders or programmers to lock my files cause I don't know how and I'm almost 100% it's r3 doing this.  

HE WILL STEAL EVERYONE'S NUGs COINS!!!!

Here's the PM I got from a different coder just now and he's not the only one over the last few hours.  I alerted MarkM and totally ignored me because he doesn't want anymore competition for his devcoin,  not especially after I hired a PhD programmer to work on Nuggets to add other features.  His bullshit excuse that CrapCoin need to get klled is a lie, he wants all coins to get killed so devcoin will get more members.

Read this email I got just now and you decide.  And ask yourselves why all the coders and programmers here aren't doing anything to stop it when all they have to do is lock my repo and github files.   IT'S BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN COINS AND THEY WANT TO SEE THIS COIN DIE ESPECIALLY IF IT'S GONNA BE A BIG COIN BACKED BY PhD FORENSIC COMPUTER SCIENTISTS AND WILL HAVE MORE FEATURES THAN ANY OTHER COIN OUT THERE.  

Everybody here is a selfish crook they only care about their own coin and if they can kill a new coin even if it's a great coin or if people love it they'll do it cause they only care about their selfish ambitions while pretending to want good coins for the people.  Where are their innovations - I tried to add innovation and I was told it was not possible cause my features were too ambitious.  That's why I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code and said that was the hardest work he's ever done and I'm meeting with him tomorrow.  That's why they wanna kill this thing soon.

They wanna kills this coin but they wanna do it in such a way that you will all go crazy and blame me so I will never launch another coin because they see their threats and attacks don't' work on me and I have the connections to make a killer coin and I actually care about what people want.  in other words, they have to get rid of someone like me and the best way is to steal everyone's coins and blame ti on me.  Put your coins in a cold drive cause I don't know if encryption will work.
Here's the latest email I got warning me of what's going on and I'm almost certain it's r3 (only r3 was working on this fork out of the goodness  of his heart and also opened up that exchange ready to dump everyone's coins once they're stolen if this coder is right)  cause shekezula was just too honest about everything to be part of this, I truly don't believe shakezula had any part in thing but R3 has been shady and I had to pretty much fight him to get my coins from him, this was my coin he was my employee yet I fought with him 2 days to get my 1.1 million coins and God knows where the rest went.  REad it and do whatever you want but don't say I didn't warn you.  They'll porbably steal everyone's coins tonight or tomorrow when I'm supposed to meet with that scientist.

"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.  This is the most I can do, is warn you as 3 different programmers have warned me tonight that they'e noticed odd change in the coding of my coin.  R3 is doing it under the guise of a fork to help everyone out but when that fork is downloaded it will steal all your coins.  So be warned....I can't program a single line of code so I have no idea how they can blame it on me but I didn't program this coin in the first place and I even asked to remove the premine yet I took 100% of the blame.  They can see how much people blame me for everything so this is a perfect opportunity for a scammer to scam every miner out of their hard work.  

You know in a way you all deserve it, I tried to warn you that I was being honest and these other guys were haters with nothing but self interest in their own coins and you all just mocked me.  Who knows, maybe this email will stop them as it would be too obvious as to who did it if it actually happens, but if any of you can program please check it out and lock those files if you can  Those files belong to me, I have the right to be the only one with the password so you have my permission to lock everything up and then PM me and we'll talk about putting a couple honest people in charge of the password.

Good luck guys and I hope this email isn't too late.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: