Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:55:13 AM

YES!!!!! That was your best post yet!!!! Congrats Vlad2Vlad!!!!!!!!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 10:57:03 AM

The guy is really in desperate need of quick easy money…

I’ve skimmed through his writings on Devtome, and they turn out very close in spirit to those delusional ramblings he wrote here.

Indeed, and remember also: Vlad2Vlad got paid for those delusional ramblings in devcoins.   Puts a whole new shine on the devcoin project in my mind.

Quick easy money?  Idiot, I have spent money, cash out of pocket to accumulate devcoin and ixCoin.  

writing is something I do easily so why not help a coin I believe in while earning some devoins.  It's $3 per hour, when I used to make close to $10,000 per month.

Losers like yourselves have probably worked hard to break that $10 per hour ceiling.  Keep trying.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 10:57:51 AM

That's why I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code and said that was the hardest work he's ever done and I'm meeting with him tomorrow.  That's why they wanna kill this thing soon.

Satoshi, is it you Sad

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 10:59:44 AM

DeVCoin isn't my coin, it is Unthinkingbit's, he offered 100 bitcoins bounty for help learning how to implement such a thing so I helped him find a way to do it.

If people already have nuggets that would be orphaned by a block 250 fork, then presumably they can find out the block hash of their block 250, the correct block 250, and that can be put in place as a checkpoint in the code of a new client.

The version on github has no checkpoints, so unless he puts more hashing power into his fork than all the miners of the real chain have put into the real chain his chain will not gain traction, plus the real chain, if you mean the one that does not have any golden blocks, will reject his chain at each golden block because the old chain does not have such blocks it is just 49 coins per block for a long way into the future.

That old chain though was 81% attacked, right? So most of its blocks belong to that attacker? Is that attacker still pouring hashing power into attacking it?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:02:45 AM

1. SHUT UP FFS!
I fucking proposed to help you but you never responded!
from the beginning this coins has been botched up in every way and all the blame was put on me even though I did everything in my power as right as could be.  I've been warning anyone who knows how to program, all night tonight, but nobody cares cause they see this coin is gaining traction

2. Do you really think that if the hijacker make a hard fork, keeping your wallet in a cold wallet would help??
I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.

3. You're a fucking liar, these are YOUR words, YOU are the ONLY ONE on the forum to put 3 spaces or even more after a '.'
"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

4. How can we know the hijacker is not you trying to make us think r3 is a scammer?

5. Name him or you're a FUCKING LIAR! Surely you'll say he wants to remain anonymous, then post a screenshot without his name!
I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:08:38 AM

oh noes!!  github readme is soooo funnyyyyyy

ALL YOUR NUGGETS ARE BELONG TO US

This project does not belong anymore to fuckers and computer illiterates. Post your suggestions in the Nuggets thread. I will not answer but I will take them into account.

I do not have Windows so that would be great if a person builds a binary each time a new version comes.

As Vlad2Vlad doesn't seem very collaborative I'll totally change the algorithm unless:

*   Vlad2Vlad pays me 20BTC here: 1GeP4aCmHeFcEiohuXsQSeafdwTiyNoLDt before end of July 2013.
*   Or majority of people in the thread ask me to return him the ownership.

Otherwise he will lose any involvment he had with this currency.

This thread just keeps on giving.   I love you all!!!

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:11:58 AM

I start to get interested in what will be the end of this.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:20:37 AM

I start to get interested in what will be the end of this.
You should not, I'm sure it's Vlad wanting to keep people interested in his coin by making some drama

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 11:30:00 AM

The guy is really in desperate need of quick easy money…

I’ve skimmed through his writings on Devtome, and they turn out to be very close in spirit to those delusional ramblings he wrote here.

Read some of my economics papers, I doubt you can wrap your tiny mind around the first few words.

you don't know me so you mock what you don't get, just like a mindless child who's too arrogant to ask and learn, but thanks to God - My predictions have an uncanny ability to come true with freakishly high accuracy.  I have had over 30 dreams which have come true with exact details the very next day, but these predictions are based on not dreams, but sheer education, experience, knowledge of politics and the human condition and a deep feeling of things to come.

It's always small mental midgets like yourselves who laugh at people with vision and imagination simply because you lack the cognitive resonance and the spiritual harmony to understand anything more than that which is right in-front of your darkened eyeballs.

I made many bold and nearly impossible predictions in my current devtome writings - it take guts to put your reputation on the line, to put those impossible odds in writing but I did it cause that how I do and if I'm right, cowards like yourselves don't even admit you were mindless and cretins, you instead spew more vomit such as:  of course, I knew that, everyone knew that.That level of stupidity is really pure choice which is why I no longer to to help and explain or pity fools such as yourselves but now rather let you sulk in the stench of your mindless, ignorant filth.

How does it feel to know nothing and understand even less?  Just keep repeating what you heard on TV, muppet.  Blind sheep fattened for the slaughter - such is the end of every once great society.  You're nothing new - and hell needs souls to keep the fire burning so while you're mocking me why don't you turn your evil eye toward your Creator as well, cause if you think my ideas are crazy, you should read His book, the Bible, boy, a genius like yourself could probably sure teach God a few things, eh?  Hahahahaahaa.   If people like you weren't really this clueless and dumb it would really be incredibly funny, but in reality it's tragic for you know nothing and understand not even the words which come out of your own mouth as they're just regurgitated senseless words you heard somewhere.  

That's where we're different - read my papers  and you'll see most of them are truly original, I read but then I develop my own unique theories, idea and conclusions such that I've never heard them spoken by anybody else and that's what a free thinker is, as in nobody has been crazy or bold enough to say things like gold is going to $500 by next year or Bitcoin will get the ETF license with no issues and then Bitcoin will easily blow past $1,000 (next year) and lift most alt coins with it in a big way (most will go up easily 1,000%+ and a few much much higher), and ixCoin will be gamed soon after as it's the closest thing to bitcoin and will go from today's half a penny per coin to a much much hiher price, $50-$100 not being out of the question, hence I've bought 1% of ixCoin as I do put my money where my mouth is, etc.  Show me one reporter or genius wallstreet analyst who has made those kind of predictions before me.

Keep laughing and do the opposite of what I say cause if I'm crazy then the opposite of what I say will make you rich, right.  LOL, I dare you!

Good luck and God bless everyone.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 11:34:16 AM

But you can at least mine XRP with less resources.

You can't mine XRP period.  Even the creators didn't mine it.  They simply (like fiat) said "Let there be 100 billion XRP" and there was.  Then they decided unilaterally (he who holds the money makes the rules) that they would keep half of it as profit and transferred the other half to a OpenCoin.  OpenCoin has given away some unknown % of their half.  There is no mining of XRP, there will never be any mining of XRP.  It is like saying "at least you can mine Amazon Coins or Facebook credits with less resources".

Aah looks like I must add Tongue with that sentence. I wanted Vlad to mine XRP so he stops writing.
I even declared few posts back "I failed, I quit"

Cheers

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 11:36:21 AM

I have had over 30 dreams which have come true with exact details the very next day, but these predictions are based on not dreams, but sheer education, experience, knowledge of politics and the human condition and a deep feeling of things to come.

You sir, are master troll.
Please get some rest. Take a day or two off. Please.

Cheers

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:43:15 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:48:15 AM

This project does not belong anymore to fuckers and computer illiterates. Post your suggestions in the Nuggets thread. I will not answer but I will take them into account.

I do not have Windows so that would be great if a person builds a binary each time a new version comes.

As Vlad2Vlad doesn't seem very collaborative I'll totally change the algorithm unless:

*   Vlad2Vlad pays me 20BTC here: 1GeP4aCmHeFcEiohuXsQSeafdwTiyNoLDt before end of July 2013.

Oh wait I missed this that's awesome

Last commit
Make it 25BTC because Vlad speaks way too much >_<
nuggets-project authored 24 minutes ago

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 11:55:47 AM

I'm outta here.

I said I'm leaving for 2-3 days to see if this thread dies without me and it was almost there, barely any new posts so it goes to show you guys, without me this thead is DOA.

Call It what you want, a circus, a joke, mockery, laugther, etc., but the fact is the other coin devs hate it cause that's a lot of eyeballs on this thread instead of their boring dead threads - they can't find one funny or spontaneous guy and when i'd try to be me i'd get rhreatneed by a mindless mute with 5 coins under this name to stay on topic, like staying on topic 24/7 necessarliry creates some imaginary value.

on my threads people can go off topic if they feel it's necessary as long as the general theme is on topic.

there's a name for that:  freedom of speech andn expression and just because this is a forum for imaginary coins doesn't mean the constitution should be trampled on by power tripping devs.

SO maybe people like coming here because nobody is reported to the mods and nobody is asked to leave and that's coming from me, the guy who has been insulted hundreds of times in 3 days.   In fact it was starting to actually case me emotional pain, that and the problems with the coin so I decided to take 2-3 days off and at the same time to prove that the reson so many "devs" here hate me so much for no obvious reason is that I give people a forum to discuss whatever is on their mind while at the same time trying to stay on topic and get something constructive done.

That's called using you imagination but most have lost that back in school, too many square rooms, books, lockers, desks, etc. and then no more way of thinking out of the box.  I call that getting mentally institutionalized - for that reason college should be completed in phases, like 1 year at a time taking 5 classes at a time then take 2 years off so you don't lose your imagination and go do something else, work, learn a new language, do volunteer work, eetc.  that's the best way to learn and get educated while keeping your creativity and imagination which is preciaou and without it you're a shell and will never een reach 50% potential.

At any rate, I only came back on here to warn every one regarding the letter I got and the other similar warmings from other coders.  That's too many guys saying similar things and if they're gonna try to pin it on me like they did the premine and the bad coding with the VGB then this would be a piece of cake since most of you are herd mentality kind of people and they've already got your worked up in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and everything.

Like I said, they don't just want to kill this coin, they want to make sure it's so bad that I will never be able to launch another coin or start another thread so they can have all you guys back to their threads reading ON TOPIC garbage that puts you to sleep and no way can ou speak your mind unless the hittler's with the 5 coins say it's ok.

Fuck those guys, I piss on them on my thread, here, everyone's opinion is free and open.  newbies are welcome and no 5 star coinhead will ever tell a newbie STFU, get out or stop asking stupid questions.  I've seen too much of that stupidity on every thread and not a single person stands up for the little guy trying to learn.   Power tripping losers who most paid for their coins so they can be real men in a made up world caue at home their wives kick their asses and afer doing dishes they come on here and pic the little newbie and power trip so they don't forget what it's like to be a man, instead of standing up to the she-male at home and putting her in her place even if it means tearing down our castle wih your own hands, cause you know in your heart the way the bitch is going she'll tear it down anyway so why not go out your way, the man way, and that's why God made you the head of your house, the king of your kingdom.  

Just don't forget that part of being a real man is to be the lowest in our house, last, the most humble, and to love your wife and to never cheat, die before you cheat, and if you do all those things and the bitch acts up - well that's when you do what a man does, tear the roof off that house, tear it all down until she either understands or it all goes to hell, but your way and not the way she'll eventually do it, and you know she will, cause oprah (the leader of mindless women) says It's ok, and yes, women are really that stupid and if it's true there's nothing wrong to point it out as a matter of fact.  Don't ever fear of offending someone if the offense is the truth that offends but try to do it  objectively and with some compassion  as nobody listens or takes in advice or criticism which is an outright attack

At any rate - I'm gonna keep my word and be gone from this thread, another 2 days, so expect it to die again in a matter of hours, I hope this planned coin robbery doesn't go through as planned.

Good Luck My Miner Friends!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:59:16 AM

ANSWER ME VLAD!

1. SHUT UP FFS!
I fucking proposed to help you but you never responded!
from the beginning this coins has been botched up in every way and all the blame was put on me even though I did everything in my power as right as could be.  I've been warning anyone who knows how to program, all night tonight, but nobody cares cause they see this coin is gaining traction

2. Do you really think that if the hijacker make a hard fork, keeping your wallet in a cold wallet would help??
I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.

3. You're a fucking liar, these are YOUR words, YOU are the ONLY ONE on the forum to put 3 spaces or even more after a '.'
"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

4. How can we know the hijacker is not you trying to make us think r3 is a scammer?

5. Name him or you're a FUCKING LIAR! Surely you'll say he wants to remain anonymous, then post a screenshot without his name!
I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:10:38 PM

Now show me

Last commit

to the fucker to is trying to blackmail me for 20 BTC to steal my coin because i'm not collaborative.

first, asshold, where does it say I have to collaborate with anyone once I PAY to launch my own coin.  ixCoin abandoned hs coin, how's that for lack of collaboration.  

lots of dead coins with ZERO collaboration, whey don't you go blackmail those guy or steal their coins.

I'm trying to understand what's so special about my coin.

I have been spending 12-16 hours on this thread and a few others getting input and running polls and various threads to get collaboration from people to launch the best coin for them.  Is that not collaboration or collaboration to you means giving you my coin?

I have posted numereous bounties with bitcoins and NUGs for things like starting a pool, fixing VGB, have hired a professional artist for a coin and a PhD computer scientist - and I have done all of this in the span of 3 days, while losers like you have not posted a single bounty to help out but instead are trying to steal a coin because you lack the ambition and imagination and work ethich to put in 16 hours per day to launch your own unique coin.

Listen loser - open source is one this, but demanding money in return for something I posses because I paid for it is called BLACKMAIL, and sorry, stupid, that's not covered under any open source laws.

You just put it in writing that you are blackmailing me and I will in turn forward your email to the attorney general office and the local sherrif office.  Blackmail is a serious crime which usually gets an idiot like you 5 years.   Man, you must be a highschool dropout to put a blackmail act in writing.

I beg you, please, commit this criminal act to the very end and then I will own you, your house, your fat ugly wife and your kids will be my slaves for life as well.  While you're in prison of course.

Unless of course you can show me the rules of launhing a coin where there a minimum collaboration according to you, the asshole, and if you can show me just one coin which has done more in just 3 days in way of hours spent getting input, bounties put out, hired professional artists and PhD computer scientists, etc.  

Assclown, not even Litecoin did what I have done in 3 days and they had a team of people a a pretty big budget.  Now petty theif, kiss my ass and I beg you, I pray to God you really are that stupid.  I'd love to have a slave like you working for me for free for life.  

Hahahahahaaahaaaa.  What a jackass, ignorant, fool.  There's your 20BTC, you beggard bum, let me know if you want more cause my father in-law is a cop, maybe he can give  you a call personally once he tracks your sorry ass down.

Hahahaahahahaa.  Man, I just can't stop laughing at the level of stupidty on this board.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:16:23 PM

Now show me

Last commit

to the fucker to is trying to blackmail me for 20 BTC to steal my coin because i'm not collaborative.

first, asshold, where does it say I have to collaborate with anyone once I PAY to launch my own coin.  ixCoin abandoned hs coin, how's that for lack of collaboration. 

lots of dead coins with ZERO collaboration, whey don't you go blackmail those guy or steal their coins.

I'm trying to understand what's so special about my coin.

I have been spending 12-16 hours on this thread and a few others getting input and running polls and various threads to get collaboration from people to launch the best coin for them.  Is that not collaboration or collaboration to you means giving you my coin?

I have posted numereous bounties with bitcoins and NUGs for things like starting a pool, fixing VGB, have hired a professional artist for a coin and a PhD computer scientist - and I have done all of this in the span of 3 days, while losers like you have not posted a single bounty to help out but instead are trying to steal a coin because you lack the ambition and imagination and work ethich to put in 16 hours per day to launch your own unique coin.

Listen loser - open source is one this, but demanding money in return for something I posses because I paid for it is called BLACKMAIL, and sorry, stupid, that's not covered under any open source laws.

You just put it in writing that you are blackmailing me and I will in turn forward your email to the attorney general office and the local sherrif office.  Blackmail is a serious crime which usually gets an idiot like you 5 years.   Man, you must be a highschool dropout to put a blackmail act in writing.

I beg you, please, commit this criminal act to the very end and then I will own you, your house, your fat ugly wife and your kids will be my slaves for life as well.  While you're in prison of course.

Unless of course you can show me the rules of launhing a coin where there a minimum collaboration according to you, the asshole, and if you can show me just one coin which has done more in just 3 days in way of hours spent getting input, bounties put out, hired professional artists and PhD computer scientists, etc. 

Assclown, not even Litecoin did what I have done in 3 days and they had a team of people a a pretty big budget.  Now petty theif, kiss my ass and I beg you, I pray to God you really are that stupid.  I'd love to have a slave like you working for me for free for life. 

Hahahahahaaahaaaa.  What a jackass, ignorant, fool.  There's your 20BTC, you beggard bum, let me know if you want more cause my father in-law is a cop, maybe he can give  you a call personally once he tracks your sorry ass down.

Hahahaahahahaa.  Man, I just can't stop laughing at the level of stupidty on this board.

Quoted for

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:19:23 PM

So is anyone's debug.log showing that they have been disconnecting any nodes for misbehavior?

As it looks like all the miners are all mining the chain that supposedly should have been giving out lucky blocks and all the nodes are forwarding those blocks not a conflicting chain such as one that continued to use the original broken code beyond block 250...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:26:03 PM

You should not, I'm sure it's Vlad wanting to keep people interested in his coin by making some drama

I am interested in the drama, not the coin Smiley

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:26:28 PM

The guy is fast
Nuggets (NUG)

The old version will be replaced soon. The new version will have 0 premine and a working block reward algorithm.

Donations: 1Nw7oXGui4Y551v3wAbvT3vCzDY2NPuYuB
No more premine, this lead to the old blockchain be incompatible with… …
… newer clients

nuggets-project authored 5 minutes ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: