Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121486 times)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:33:25 AM

By the way Vlad I hope you along with all the small miners you want so much to help raked in nice piles of Tenebrix and Fairbrix using just one CPU core while that opportunity existed, because it looks like the GPU miners have jumped on them now.

Also GRouPcoin has been jumped on, though I0Coin, CoiLedCoin and GeistGeld are still nice and easy.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:37:49 AM

Oh you spoiled the "surprise"! Tongue

-MarkM-

How is that a surprise? This is straight from my thread

*Superblocks will pay out exactly 205x a normal block or 10,045 Spots
There is a chance to hit one every 2 hours at .01% or roughly 12 times per day
It is straight probability so it's certainly possible no one hits one or a couple hit in a row

BS.

My instructions to the programmer were to increase the odds so it doesn't become predictable and then people pool up jump or jump back in in 2 hours.

But do you understand how statistics work?

If you set the boundary for 2 hours and every 2 hours, then the probability to hit the golden block can approach infinity and it makes no difference as there is a time variable which will force an execution before the 2 hours is up.

In other words, you can set it for 1 in 10 Billion odds, but the time variable for maximum 2 hours and 12 per day so every 2 hours will automatically overide any probability and thus excute the golden block.

This is basic straight forward stats and calculus.  Don't you programmers take math?  You talk abut the odds like if the odds are too high nobody will hit the golden block for 2 weeks or maybe they'll hit 2 blocks in 5 minutes.  There's more than 1 variable in the algorithm - one for time and the other for probability which is only there to make the lottery win unpredictable so scammers can't game the golden blocks.

I thought it though before I sent the programmer the direction cause I knew there would be abuse.  It's
Straight forward, and there is no way to not get 1 block in any 2 hour period therefore you didn't fix jack shit.

And there's no way anyone or the whole planet mining at the same time can hit 2 blocks in the same 2 hour timeframe.  This is why the small miner has a relative edge but you small miners still don't get it.

Keep following the scammer who maybe got a C in algebra at best and that was his senior year.  I will bank anything spots was terrible at math and science which is ok, his talent is marketing but don't come on here spewing math stats when you don't even understand the first thing about probabilities and numbers approaching infinity forever and ever which are the basic principles behind the coding for the golden blocks protocol.  I just don't know how to code it but I understand how it works in my mind.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
thef

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:39:54 AM

-MarkM-

It is straight probability so it's certainly possible no one hits one or a couple hit in a row

BS.

My instructions to the programmer were to increase the odds so it doesn't become predictable and then people pool up jump or jump back in in 2 hours.

If you set the boundary for 2 hours and every 2 hours, then the probability to hit the golden block can approach infinity and it makes no difference as there is a time variable which will force an execution before the 2 hours is up.

In other words, you can set it for 1 in 10 Billion odds, but the time variable for maximum 2 hours and 12 per day so every 2 hours will automatically overide any probability and thus excute the golden block.

This is basic straight forward stats and calculus.  Don't you programmers take math?  You talk abut the odds like if the odds are too high nobody will hit the golden block for 2 weeks or maybe they'll hit 2 blocks in 5 minutes.  There's more than 1 variable in the algorithm - one for time and the other for probability which is only there to make the lottery win unpredictable so scammers can't game the golden blocks.

I thought it though before I sent the programmer the direction cause I knew there would be abuse.  It's
Straight forward, and there is no way to not get 1 block in any 2 hour period therefore you didn't fix jack shit.

And there's no way anyone or the whole planet mining at the same time can hit 2 blocks in the same 2 hour timeframe.  This is why the small miner has a relative edge but you small miners still don't get it.

Keep following the scammer who maybe got a C in algebra at best and that was his senior year.  I will bank anything spots was terrible at bath and science which is ok, his talent is marketing but don't come on here spewing math stats when you don't even understand the first thing about probabilities and numbers approaching infinity forever and ever which are the basic principles behind the coding for the golden blocks protocol.  I just don't know how to code it but I understand how it works in my mind.

Out of all the posts Vlad has made, this one has to be up there as one of the best.  Grin
Entz

Activity: 210

I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:42:27 AM

Wow. That is hilarious. I guess its not spoiled yet afterall.

-MarkM-

+1 to this...  I see what you mean  Shocked

and i am not sure if VGBs are even possible without reverse chain traversal...is that even possible in bitcoin source (never spent the time to look through it)

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:43:00 AM

By the way Vlad I hope you along with all the small miners you want so much to help raked in nice piles of Tenebrix and Fairbrix using just one CPU core while that opportunity existed, because it looks like the GPU miners have jumped on them now.

Also GRouPcoin has been jumped on, though I0Coin, CoiLedCoin and GeistGeld are still nice and easy.

-MarkM-

I tried but couldn't figure out now to mine them.  I knew it.  I just can't do a lot of the required software stuff but your advice was solid and I would have taken it snd I actually tried.

Like o said, accumulate any coins. This is not even the start of a bubble - the coming slt coin bubble will blow past the Internet tech bubble and in like 2-3 years not 7-10 years.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:44:23 AM

-MarkM-

+1 to this...  I see what you mean  Shocked

Even Vlad does, hence why I mentioned how - comparatively - observant he is. That adds a lot to the hilarity.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:46:05 AM

-MarkM-

I tried but couldn't figure out now to mine them.  I knew it.  I just can't do a lot of the required software stuff but your advice was solid and I would have taken it snd I actually tried.

Like o said, accumulate any coins. This is not even the start of a bubble - the coming slt coin bubble will blow past the Internet tech bubble and in like 2-3 years not 7-10 years.

Well its pretty pathetic to run off pretending you are so awesome you can invent a whole new supercoin when you haven't even been able to figure out how to mine them.

How about learning something about the next field you decide you want to go into business in before trying to go into business in it?

-MarkM-

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:47:20 AM

You do realize it has nothing to do with time-hours right?

That part seems either newly made up or something inconveniently left out of all his prior attempts at specifying what the heck he was actually wanting done.

-MarkM-

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:55:55 AM

wts 100k nugs, pst  Wink
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:46:29 AM

-MarkM-

BS.

Keep following the scammer who maybe got a C in algebra at best and that was his senior year.  I will bank anything spots was terrible at math and science which is ok, his talent is marketing but don't come on here spewing math stats when you don't even understand the first thing about probabilities and numbers approaching infinity forever and ever which are the basic principles behind the coding for the golden blocks protocol.  I just don't know how to code it but I understand how it works in my mind.

... Nugget isn't programmed to work like that. It doesn't matter how much you talk it up. It matters what's in its code.
mnyonpa

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:00:28 AM

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

It’s you who is popular, not the coin. A good laugh is much more welcome than new scamcoins which there is no deficit of.

Why bother even trying to make him understand? It's like trying to argue quantum theory with a black bear

I think this metaphor actually underestimates cognitive ability of black bears.

Vlad, if you lock this thread and don't post in it for 1 full week, I'll give you 1500 Spots from my personal mining. That's right, 1500 Spots that will be worth something, just for you to literally walk away from the computer and hang out with your family. That's like 3% of the total Spots mined so far across the whole network

Don’t ruin the fun! Have some mercy! Please!

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:20:38 AM

-MarkM-

+1 to this...  I see what you mean  Shocked

Even Vlad does, hence why I mentioned how - comparatively - observant he is. That adds a lot to the hilarity.

-MarkM-

What do you mean I'm observant? Are you sarcastic?  I see a lot of deep things most very smart people miss but I'm like a child sometimes and I'll miss the real obvious things.  Like my friends in college used to say:  you're the smartest retard I ever met.  That used to crack me up.

Hey, if its true and you can't change it then its best to admit it and laugh.

But seriously I don't know what you mean, are you knocking me or spots and in what Way.

Spots is at math and I know that cause if this personality type, God gave him a marketing people social skills and those people 90% of the time are horrible at math and science, rarely you get a hybrid which is what I am but I had to learn my Social skills and I can never be the promoter spots is, his gift is from God mine is learned but like I said, the side effect of clever people 98% of time is they're really big liars and it starts at 2 or younger, i noticed it in my daughter at 1 and my wife thought i was crazy well, she's 4 now and her deepest character flaw is lying and she's very clever and shrewd. and that's too bad cause it destroys their powerful gift.

So I would guess spots is more observant cause he's clever and I'm naive but in complex matters I'll see much deeper and much more but that's more than a mere observation, that's more understanding.

But I'd like to know what you meant.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:30:16 AM

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

It’s you who is popular, not the coin. A good laugh is much more welcome than new scamcoins which there is no deficit of.

Why bother even trying to make him understand? It's like trying to argue quantum theory with a black bear

I think this metaphor actually underestimates cognitive ability of black bears.

Vlad, if you lock this thread and don't post in it for 1 full week, I'll give you 1500 Spots from my personal mining. That's right, 1500 Spots that will be worth something, just for you to literally walk away from the computer and hang out with your family. That's like 3% of the total Spots mined so far across the whole network

Don’t ruin the fun! Have some mercy! Please!

Ahahhahahaaa.  Thanks  bro.  I think there was an insult in there somewhere but thanks anywhere.  Black bears are smarter than me in some things.  Like finding their way abound the woods.  Running. 40MPH, sleeping 3 months straight, etc so it want all an insult.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:42:33 AM

-MarkM-

BS.

... Nugget isn't programmed to work like that. It doesn't matter how much you talk it up. It matters what's in its code.

I'd that's the case then no wonder nobody csn get my golden blocks to work, which then means it is new and that would mean it is a new innovation which would mean it is a new feature.

It sounds like the super and lucky blocks use basic math to pretermine times of a super block but anyone with insider access csn find out the time of the next super block which means insider abuse.

With my system, i doubt algebra would work although you can program almost anything in c++ with Algebra no less but this should be truly random (well, nothing computed is truly random) and that means no a use and real surmises at random times so it could happen in the first minute now and the last minute next 2 hours. That keeps people from pool hopping or from jumping to a different coin once the golden block is won.

That's why my directions to the programmer were clear to prevent abuse and to create an atmosphere where you're addicted to mining this coin cause any second that golden block can hit. 

And I seriously doubt that's how those other super and lucky blocks are set up.  Just a guess.

So then I need a really advanced programmer cause I don't want these golden blocks running like the super blocks, it will ruin the coin, people will detect patterns and jump to other coins or pool jump, it has to be truly random (at least to the human mind).

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:45:24 AM

Check out our SECOND Block Explorer if you are still confused, Vlad. By the way, another person that did something for Spots without needing a bounty. He just did it to help out because I'm not a raving lunatic and I know how to support a crypto.

http://altcha.in/chain/Spots

Now, explain how I can match your 2.2 million premine coin giveaway with so few in existence? You really my 1 Spot giveaway is still worth more than the 100,000 you gave out, right...?

In case you can't read a simple Block Explorer, which I know you can't, the total Spots even in the world right now is a total of 43,414

Where should I come up with the other 2 million?

What's the purpose of 2 block explorers?  Thanks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:51:56 AM

Rpietila and Vlad could team up to create "DelusionCoin"... If success is measured by thread view, the launching of that coin would be the biggest success ever in crypto!

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

People were hating me in part cause if I had hundreds of people here per day then those hundreds of people were obviously not on their thread.

Does that make sense.  My 4 yr old gets the idea people can only be in one place at one time but you seem to consistently miss really easy obvious things.   If you were a genius mathematician I'd get it but I feel you're neither which leaves only other possibility for you.

Spots has nearly the same views, but I'm not a rambling crazy person. So no, views mean nothing

Lets get real, you're using a bot to pop your view count.   You're a clever guy.

Math and science was never your thing.  You were not the first born son in your family unless you're an on,y child so you're probably the baby if the family or an only child.  You preferred history or writing, something artistic like poetry but hated math.

You're the idea sales guy but their side effect is always they gravitate toward lies and it starts at 2 years old and most parents don't see it stop it and by 15 its too late.  

I was lucky, I was the curve blower upper in math and science and also great at poetry and writing but I did no history and art.  So I'm the opposite if you.  If you can learn to control the lying then what will be left is your God given gift to impose your will on people - power of conviction.  Unfortunately most waste that gift by lying and losing all credibility.  

Nice tip, but I was the first son. I also am not sure how I'm lying about anything, but ok

Thanks for the personality tips. You seem like a perfect example of what I hope to one day become. 40, broke, crazy, and super smart from my concentration camp brain injections that they shot in my thigh

I'm also curious what kind of bot you think I'm using to make posts or views or whatever? You are just absurd and way too paranoid. Go smoke some herb or something

First sons don't act like you cause it destroys the family unit therefore you're an only child or at best. It unlikely you may have a sister. It i lut that at 20% and you being an only son only child at 80%.  You don't thing it's odd I know so much about you and what you're good at and I don't know anything about you?

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:58:48 AM

All i know is that Vlad better quit spreading his lies saying i stole his coin. i've had enough of this bullshit. get a life.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 03:00:32 AM

Rpietila and Vlad could team up to create "DelusionCoin"... If success is measured by thread view, the launching of that coin would be the biggest success ever in crypto!

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

People were hating me in part cause if I had hundreds of people here per day then those hundreds of people were obviously not on their thread.

Does that make sense.  My 4 yr old gets the idea people can only be in one place at one time but you seem to consistently miss really easy obvious things.   If you were a genius mathematician I'd get it but I feel you're neither which leaves only other possibility for you.

Spots has nearly the same views, but I'm not a rambling crazy person. So no, views mean nothing

Lets get real, you're using a bot to pop your view count.   You're a clever guy.

Math and science was never your thing.  You were not the first born son in your family unless you're an on,y child so you're probably the baby if the family or an only child.  You preferred history or writing, something artistic like poetry but hated math.

You're the idea sales guy but their side effect is always they gravitate toward lies and it starts at 2 years old and most parents don't see it stop it and by 15 its too late.  

I was lucky, I was the curve blower upper in math and science and also great at poetry and writing but I did no history and art.  So I'm the opposite if you.  If you can learn to control the lying then what will be left is your God given gift to impose your will on people - power of conviction.  Unfortunately most waste that gift by lying and losing all credibility.  

Nice tip, but I was the first son. I also am not sure how I'm lying about anything, but ok

Thanks for the personality tips. You seem like a perfect example of what I hope to one day become. 40, broke, crazy, and super smart from my concentration camp brain injections that they shot in my thigh

I'm also curious what kind of bot you think I'm using to make posts or views or whatever? You are just absurd and way too paranoid. Go smoke some herb or something

First sons don't act like you cause it destroys the family unit therefore you're an only child or at best. It unlikely you may have a sister. It i lut that at 20% and you being an only son only child at 80%.  You don't thing it's odd I know so much about you and what you're good at and I don't know anything about you?

I have 1 younger sister and no brothers, so...

mnyonpa

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:01:49 AM

Ahahhahahaaa.  Thanks  bro.  I think there was an insult in there somewhere but thanks anywhere.  Black bears are smarter than me in some things.  Like finding their way abound the woods.  Running. 40MPH, sleeping 3 months straight, etc so it want all an insult.

I did not mean that black bears are smarter than you, man. But I am pretty sure the desire of a black bear to learn new things is stronger than yours, no offence. And ignorance is exactly the lack of desire to learn, not inborn stupidity. As soon as you shut the entrance for new knowledge into your head, you are doomed to fail, regardless of how high your IQ would be.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:41:50 AM

-MarkM-

Well its pretty pathetic to run off pretending you are so awesome you can invent a whole new supercoin when you haven't even been able to figure out how to mine them.

How about learning something about the next field you decide you want to go into business in before trying to go into business in it?

-MarkM-

Learning curve?

On the Job training?

If we had 5 years I kid you not I'd get a 4 year programming degree in the next 2 years but given this is gonna low up and die in 3-5 years I've got to do it the hard way.

Fr not knowing anything I at Least launched a coin, my first one that has stumped so of you yet you want me to believe its just like a super or lucky block.

Lets face it, it's not,  not per my directions not if its done right.  You can Mickey Mouse it like a sure or block using basically additions, subtraction and maybe, maybe some algebra. It it like get gamed Ina week and I want to make it scammer proof I want make it insider scammer proof. 

So give me credit that an economist who took math 25 years ago and one c++ class has stumped you all and this is not not even the"ambitious features" those tot left out.  This was what the programmer said he should be able to do but no guarantees.

I always admit when I'm wrong why can't you guys admit my golden blocks are not made to function like the super and lucky. Locks and the programming will require stats and calculus. And that required at least a bachelors degree (of science) or serious hacking skills.    Cause no way this is a clone of super blocks and the best programmers here in 4 days can't get it to run.  That's absurd.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: