Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:38:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121484 times)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:45:52 AM

By the way Vlad I hope you along with all the small miners you want so much to help raked in nice piles of Tenebrix and Fairbrix using just one CPU core while that opportunity existed, because it looks like the GPU miners have jumped on them now.

Also GRouPcoin has been jumped on, though I0Coin, CoiLedCoin and GeistGeld are still nice and easy.

-MarkM-

I tried but couldn't figure out now to mine them.  I knew it.  I just can't do a lot of the required software stuff but your advice was solid and I would have taken it snd I actually tried.

Like o said, accumulate any coins. This is not even the start of a bubble - the coming slt coin bubble will blow past the Internet tech bubble and in like 2-3 years not 7-10 years.

Well its pretty pathetic to run off pretending you are so awesome you can invent a whole new supercoin when you haven't even been able to figure out how to mine them.

How about learning something about the next field you decide you want to go into business in before trying to go into business in it?

-MarkM-

Learning curve?

On the Job training?

If we had 5 years I kid you not I'd get a 4 year programming degree in the next 2 years but given this is gonna low up and die in 3-5 years I've got to do it the hard way.

Fr not knowing anything I at Least launched a coin, my first one that has stumped so of you yet you want me to believe its just like a super or lucky block.

Lets face it, it's not,  not per my directions not if its done right.  You can Mickey Mouse it like a sure or block using basically additions, subtraction and maybe, maybe some algebra. It it like get gamed Ina week and I want to make it scammer proof I want make it insider scammer proof.  

So give me credit that an economist who took math 25 years ago and one c++ class has stumped you all and this is not not even the"ambitious features" those tot left out.  This was what the programmer said he should be able to do but no guarantees.

I always admit when I'm wrong why can't you guys admit my golden blocks are not made to function like the super and lucky. Locks and the programming will require stats and calculus. And that required at least a bachelors degree (of science) or serious hacking skills.    Cause no way this is a clone of super blocks and the best programmers here in 4 days can't get it to run.  That's absurd.

No one is trying to get it to run.

And now that you have started adding all kinds of hitherto never mentioned additional calculus or whatever extras into it no one even knows yet what exactly it is that you want it to actually do, let alone whether you are just making up impossible shit.

You seem to have started saying you do not want predictable (pseudorandom) 'randomness', burt you have not yet published any whitepaper explaining how nodes are to all agree on whether a block is to be a golden block in the absence of predictability of the occurence of such a block and inability of the miner mining to block to force the block he is mining to be "golden" (instead of its golden-ness having been already determined before he even began to mine).

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:46:00 AM

Oh you spoiled the "surprise"! Tongue

-MarkM-

How is that a surprise? This is straight from my thread

*Superblocks will pay out exactly 205x a normal block or 10,045 Spots
There is a chance to hit one every 2 hours at .01% or roughly 12 times per day
It is straight probability so it's certainly possible no one hits one or a couple hit in a row

BS.

My instructions to the programmer were to increase the odds so it doesn't become predictable and then people pool up jump or jump back in in 2 hours.

But do you understand how statistics work?

If you set the boundary for 2 hours and every 2 hours, then the probability to hit the golden block can approach infinity and it makes no difference as there is a time variable which will force an execution before the 2 hours is up.

In other words, you can set it for 1 in 10 Billion odds, but the time variable for maximum 2 hours and 12 per day so every 2 hours will automatically overide any probability and thus excute the golden block.

This is basic straight forward stats and calculus.  Don't you programmers take math?  You talk abut the odds like if the odds are too high nobody will hit the golden block for 2 weeks or maybe they'll hit 2 blocks in 5 minutes.  There's more than 1 variable in the algorithm - one for time and the other for probability which is only there to make the lottery win unpredictable so scammers can't game the golden blocks.

I thought it though before I sent the programmer the direction cause I knew there would be abuse.  It's
Straight forward, and there is no way to not get 1 block in any 2 hour period therefore you didn't fix jack shit.

And there's no way anyone or the whole planet mining at the same time can hit 2 blocks in the same 2 hour timeframe.  This is why the small miner has a relative edge but you small miners still don't get it.

Keep following the scammer who maybe got a C in algebra at best and that was his senior year.  I will bank anything spots was terrible at bath and science which is ok, his talent is marketing but don't come on here spewing math stats when you don't even understand the first thing about probabilities and numbers approaching infinity forever and ever which are the basic principles behind the coding for the golden blocks protocol.  I just don't know how to code it but I understand how it works in my mind.

Out of all the posts Vlad has made, this one has to be up there as one of the best.  Grin

Thank you for the honesty and the manhood to stand up and say that when you won't be seen as popular standing up for me.  It's been 25 years since I've taken stats and calculus but the basics stick to you.

Most would not understand what I meant unless they're rally good programmers or took a lot of math, I'm guessing you're the latter, but I wish you were both cause then you'd be the guy I'm looking for.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:48:56 AM

Why bother even trying to make him understand? It's like trying to argue quantum theory with a black bear

I think part of it is that I hope my posts that are directed at Vlad are understood by other viewers, if not Vlad.

The thing that scares me about this thread isn't so much just Vlad's craziness. The scary part to me is that despite everything, people still lined up to use this coin and to buy it on exchanges. Vlad could have (or could still with what remains) dumped his premine and made a bit of profit with how many people ate this up. Vlad's off-the-wall crazy posts are just funny. The scary bit is how many people don't read any of it and just download the executable and run it blindly without any more knowledge.

That's the scariest part indeed. But also an indicator that the scamcoin bubble will pop soonish.

Bro, bubble's have distinct trends like everyone doing "it".  Everyone buying gold, everyone flipping houses, everyone buying Internet stocks.

Right now we're not even at 1% participation. It will jump 10-fold to 10% after the ETF and then within 12-24 months its gonna be frothy, at over 50%, when everyone you know is buying coins, that's when you full and retire for life.  But you buy now, buy all you can, any coins you can.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:51:05 AM

Devs need to shut their coins off for 1 week to teach these idiots miners what it's like to not make free money anymore.

Please explain how to shut a coin off.

As for your insane ramblings, I've read it, but I'm not even gonna bother addressing it. Creative though!

What?   Isn't there an odd switch?

Do I have to come and invent everything?

First I invented the Internet then golden blocks (using stats, probability vectors and imaginary numbers approaching infinity aka calculus) and now I gotta invent a flipping off switch?

I'm not getting paid man.  This is getting played out.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:52:26 AM

Evidently he doesn't want a distributed cryptocurrency at all, he wants a centralised system he has a kill-switch for.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:53:23 AM

Devs need to shut their coins off for 1 week to teach these idiots miners what it's like to not make free money anymore.

Please explain how to shut a coin off.

As for your insane ramblings, I've read it, but I'm not even gonna bother addressing it. Creative though!

What?   Isn't there an odd switch?

Do I have to come and invent everything?

First I invented the Internet then golden blocks (using stats, probability vectors and imaginary numbers approaching infinity aka calculus) and now I gotta invent a flipping off switch?

I'm not getting paid man.  This is getting played out.

Literally. Clueless.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:53:49 AM

You do realize it has nothing to do with time-hours right?

That part seems either newly made up or something inconveniently left out of all his prior attempts at specifying what the heck he was actually wanting done.

-MarkM-

Seriously?  I can forward you the email I sent Shakezula.  In fact I will.  It's exactly want I said here.  Loud and clear plus the stiff he said was too hard but that was separate stuff.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:57:16 AM

All i know is that Vlad better quit spreading his lies saying i stole his coin. i've had enough of this bullshit. get a life.

Lies?  I forward your screen shots to the Feds.  When they track you down send them my way.  Until then you better shut up or I'll keep adding to your own you low life scammer crook?

Post your coins.  Show us yiour coins if you're not a scammer?  You crook.  Shut it or ill keep sending the global mods more info and the Feds too.  You bum.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:58:20 AM

Evidently he doesn't want a distributed cryptocurrency at all, he wants a centralised system he has a kill-switch for.

-MarkM-

You mean a perfect coin the govt will love to buy and plans to and will buy?  Yeah,  that's what I want.

I'll sell it for $5 billion this week only.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:58:28 AM

All i know is that Vlad better quit spreading his lies saying i stole his coin. i've had enough of this bullshit. get a life.

Lies?  I forward your screen shots to the Feds.  When they track you down send them my way.  Until then you better shut up or I'll keep adding to your own you low life scammer crook?

Post your coins.  Show us yiour coins if you're not a scammer?  You crook.  Shut it or ill keep sending the global mods more info and the Feds too.  You bum.

You have no idea how cryptos work if you think your imaginary letter to the feds is going to do anything.

Can you please scan or take a picture of your letter so we know it's not just a notepad rambling?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:59:20 AM

-MarkM-

You mean a perfect coin the govt will love to buy and plans to and will buy?  Yeah,  that's what I want.

I'll sell it for $5 billion this week only.

You do realize that even if the government decided to "buy" bitcoin that it would not even be possible to do...I hope you understand at least that fundamental concept of cryptos

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:00:49 AM

Spots > Nugs

All Day Every Day

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 05:02:14 AM

Spots > Nugs

All Day Every Day

Fo SHO.

No Premine
2 pools at launch
Clients for Windows, Mac, Linux
Two Block Explorers
Free Faucet

In about 2 days...where is all your NUG support Vlad?

Not to mention...Spots were made for a reason, not to just pump and dump a 2 million coin premine

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:12:18 AM

If we had 5 years I kid you not I'd get a 4 year programming degree in the next 2 years but given this is gonna low up and die in 3-5 years I've got to do it the hard way.

One can learn what is cryptocurrency and how it operates in 5 days. There is no need for either 5 years of study or any special knowledge.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:18:02 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 05:44:51 AM by twobits

I always admit when I'm wrong why can't you guys admit my golden blocks are not made to function like the super and lucky. Locks and the programming will require stats and calculus. And that required at least a bachelors degree (of science) or serious hacking skills.    Cause no way this is a clone of super blocks and the best programmers here in 4 days can't get it to run.  That's absurd.[/b][/i]

Well, we can not see the specs you gave to the programmer, but as for the results, they are the same as what was in lucky coin.   We, the collective we in this thread, had the information to make a patch in this thread since at least the 15th.    It just takes someone to actually then put that in the code and build the binaries, which is usually the coin managers job.  I have not been working for days at it,  we knew the jist of the fix in like 15 minutes.   This was based on the code though.  If the code did not even come close to what you speced we have no way of knowing without the specs.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 05:21:46 AM

I always admit when I'm wrong why can't you guys admit my golden blocks are not made to function like the super and lucky. Locks and the programming will require stats and calculus. And that required at least a bachelors degree (of science) or serious hacking skills.    Cause no way this is a clone of super blocks and the best programmers here in 4 days can't get it to run.  That's absurd.[/b][/i]

Well, we can not see the specs you gave to the programmer, but as for the results, they are the same as what was in lucky coin.   We, the collective we in this thread, has the information to make a patch in this thread since at least the 15th.    It just takes someone to actually then put that in the code and build the binaries, which is usually the coin managers job.  I have not been working for days at it,  we knew the jist of the fix in like 15 minutes.   This was based on the code though.  If the code did not even come close to what you speced we have no way of knowing without the specs.

Ok, I'll copy and pasre exactly the specs I told the programmer.  Word for word.  If you don't trust me I wil give the login into to Mark or no, mark nares me, I'll give you my login info if there's my integrity questions.

r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:22:32 AM

lol, send the Fed's my shit you dumb fuck. they are gonna laugh. its all in the code and the block chain, i didn't scam shit!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:36:41 AM

ah hahaha i'm terrified Vlad. I wanted to help you fix your shit but your mouth ruins it everytime.

I didn't steal shit, shake didn't steal shit, you're delusional, you're a troll and you have a 73 page trollfest and a worthless coin. Even if we would have stole your "Program" you haven't got shit. the software was published open source, you have no legal grounds.

You just go ahead and tell the Feds how i stole your open source program and your coins, i'm sure they'll get a good laugh. Hell, you asked me to hand over the coins and the github info and i handed it over to ya. haven't made a single cent off of it. You just go ahead and tell the feds boy boy.

Suppose they believe you. Suppose they come knocking. As soon as they come talk to me i'm gonna turn over every bit of info i have and i'm going to file charges against you for harrassing communications and defamation of character, libel, and slander, as well as any other law that applies to this ongoing incident of me having to deal with your lies and/or pandering of false information about me and Shakezula.

You're burning your bridges around here and you're an ugly stain on this community, and i for one wouldn't miss you if you stopped posting around here. I liked you in the beginning but your incessant rambling, inability to compromise, general bad intentions, and gross misunderstanding of the innerworkings of a cryptocurrency platform ultimately lead to me developing an intolerance for you. That's why i quit the project, you simply cannot be reasoned with and i don't need the headache.

Stop your bullshit and apologize. Maybe there's still a chance for Nuggets and a place for you on Bitcointalk, but at the rate your going i don't see your antics or you lasting very long on these forums. No one likes a troll and you're known as one around here.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 05:39:41 AM

ah hahaha i'm terrified Vlad. I wanted to help you fix your shit but your mouth ruins it everytime.

I didn't steal shit, shake didn't steal shit, you're delusional, you're a troll and you have a 73 page trollfest and a worthless coin. Even if we would have stole your "Program" you haven't got shit. the software was published open source, you have no legal grounds.

You just go ahead and tell the Feds how i stole your open source program and your coins, i'm sure they'll get a good laugh. Hell, you asked me to hand over the coins and the github info and i handed it over to ya. haven't made a single cent off of it. You just go ahead and tell the feds boy boy.

Suppose they believe you. Suppose they come knocking. As soon as they come talk to me i'm gonna turn over every bit of info i have and i'm going to file charges against you for harrassing communications and defamation of character, libel, and slander, as well as any other law that applies to this ongoing incident of me having to deal with your lies and/or pandering of false information about me and Shakezula.

You're burning your bridges around here and you're an ugly stain on this community, and i for one wouldn't miss you if you stopped posting around here. I liked you in the beginning but your incessant rambling, inability to compromise, general bad intentions, and gross misunderstanding of the innerworkings of a cryptocurrency platform ultimately lead to me developing an intolerance for you. That's why i quit the project, you simply cannot be reasoned with and i don't need the headache.

Stop your bullshit and apologize. Maybe there's still a chance for Nuggets and a place for you on Bitcointalk, but at the rate your going i don't see your antics or you lasting very long on these forums. No one likes a troll and you're known as one around here.

I think I just turned gay to fall in love with you

coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:09:56 AM

Jesus I was there 30 pages ago and he never even attacked me personally.  Vlad is going to be legen

wait for it....

DARY!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: