Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:01:17 AM

Why is this stupid thread here? Shouldn't it be in Alternate Crapo-currencies?

They put is in off topic cause I wouldn't ban people.

Then please ban people and get this moved to the correct section or it will float to the top of Off Topic forever. They may as well make it a sticky.

BTW: Please delete all of my posts too if this is self moderated or I will because I don't want to know when someone responds to this thread.

Dude, just click the unwatch link.  Have we found someone more lost than me around here?  YESSSS, finally.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:06:27 AM

And why don't you thank me instead of dogging me, if I'm right and you do as I say, board numerous alt coins you too can make millions of a legal govt and bank funded and backed scam. [/b][/i]

I am an idealist and I don’t believe in making millions out of thin air, and I lack respect towards those who do so. Honest people should earn their living by providing useful goods or services to others, and not by cheating on them. And dishonest people are doomed to fail.

And when you say bitcoin is a government scam, do you mean ZOG? Cheesy That would be the only plausible government to be behind bitcoin. Oh, I forgot, you don’t understand what decentralised means, I’m sorry. Never mind, I’m going back to writing my new masterpiece “Quantum Mechanics for Bears”.

What in the world makes you think BTC is decentralized ?

Ever since this..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0 .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

What we have today is NOT what Mr. Nakamoto intended.

HT xD

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

I've screaming from the rooftops that bitcoin and alt coins, digital money is and always has been bankers and all govts wet dream.  And now by coincidence or collusion it's coming true and there's actual real people here who think bitcoin can in no form or way ever be taken over by the US government.   Ahahhahahaaa.

These people have never heard of executive orders which become law that day or national security BS which allows the US govt to do anything it wants.

What clowns, totally clueless of history, economist or politics.

This is why I'm in this - cause all the biggest banks in the world and every form of govt want it to succeed so they can turn us all into a cashless society.

This is why I say with 100% certainty the pros are wrong and Bitcoin will get an ETF.  And then that's when alt coins will break loose.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:08:51 AM

And why don't you thank me instead of dogging me, if I'm right and you do as I say, board numerous alt coins you too can make millions of a legal govt and bank funded and backed scam. [/b][/i]

I am an idealist and I don’t believe in making millions out of thin air, and I lack respect towards those who do so. Honest people should earn their living by providing useful goods or services to others, and not by cheating on them. And dishonest people are doomed to fail.

And when you say bitcoin is a government scam, do you mean ZOG? Cheesy That would be the only plausible government to be behind bitcoin. Oh, I forgot, you don’t understand what decentralised means, I’m sorry. Never mind, I’m going back to writing my new masterpiece “Quantum Mechanics for Bears”.

Ever since this..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0 .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

HT xD
Trust me, the kind of shitty things that the US do ARE NOT publicly disclosed

No, but its all ran by people and people are flawed and imperfect and sometimes things leak aka Snowden.

You'll all see when bitcoin gets its own ETF in the coming months.  It's gonna be a blast to watch all of you say: oh, I knew it, of course, it was so obvious.  Hahahahaaa.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:12:48 AM

Bitcoin, and its hashpower, have been hoarded beyond repair thanks to their well executed plan which has hijacked this revolution. If the highest levels of power were not involved, asics would not have been given the go ahead and the technology would have been supressed.

@jackjack They don't need to. The world is already well aware of all the corruption, war and genocide, the freedom luvin US has brought to their lands.

HT xD

Finally a man who thinks like me.

First guy in 3 months.

It's not just ASICS which yes, it has created a whole new industry but you have billionaire VC'a putting millions in exchanges and already building Bitcoin and sltcoin ATM's they already have them out.

Nothing gets to that level of acceptance and actual production in a hunch, its a done deal, the ETF I can guarantee will happen and then that will skyrocket all coins.  And bitcoin will blow past $1,000 in less than 1 year and possibly even less than 6 months.

The media will get the memo and will feed the mindless masses to jump in on the next great bubble and they will obey like always so get in now, ahead of the 99%.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:15:13 AM

Bitcoin, and its hashpower, have been hoarded beyond repair thanks to their well executed plan which has hijacked this revolution. If the highest levels of power were not involved, asics would not have been given the go ahead and the technology would have been supressed.

ASICs required the go-ahead to be developed? There are Chinese companies making ASICs. Do you really think they asked the CIA for permission?

Hahahahaaa.

BFL, the biggest player in ASICS right now, is Chinese?  And there numerous other US companies.  Just because they get their silicon from china?  So is apple and intel Chinese companies then?

The cluelessness here is mind numbing!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:25:21 AM

exchange traded fund - no bitcoins required for full market manipulation
In the end, they want zero competition to their currency monopoly.

Incorrect, that's not how ETF's work.

When the gold ETF got started everyone laughed.  Today the gld ETF is the 4th largest holder of physical gold in the world after like the US, Germany, and China.

That's just one US ETF.

Imagine what they will do to Bitcoin's price given how rare it is, all part of the plan to create a global maddening craze - free money for everyone, just mine it.  A huge explosion in ASICS and computer sales as well and not to mention energy consumption as right now, with less than 1% mining Bitcoin eats an entire nuclear powerplant when it could have easily been designed to eat nothing like PPcoin.  None of this is by accident - it's all designed to make some temporary money for the monkeys, us, and hundreds of billions for the 1%.

The way the Bitocin ETF will work is for every 5 shares of the ETF someone buys (and hedge funds will buy millions of shares) the winklevoss brothers (the ETF) then has to physically go out (just the gold ETF had to do) and purchase 1 bitcoin, so a 5 to 1 ratio.

Now, there's only 12 million bitcoins in the whole world.  My short term price target of $1,000 is gonna get blown out in under 12 months maybe under 6 months.   bitcoin may go as high as $10,000.

It's gonna be a mad frenzy and nobody sees it which shocks me.

The great news is bankers and personal investors will then look for Bitcoin 2.0 and 3.0 and will speculate on various other coins and so most alt coins will skyrocket.

Millions of $$$ will be made overnight to those who see what's coming.

Just buy and hoard any coin, it doesn't matter which, just hold on to them for just 1 year.  By then it should all be infinitely more clear but the trigger will be the Bitcoin ETF.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:37:37 AM

ASICs required the go-ahead to be developed? There are Chinese companies making ASICs. Do you really think they asked the CIA for permission?

TMSC is basically a monopoly and Chinese companies make everything anyways. lol..

Did you forget how Sony needed Japanese (in other words US) military approval for the laser(s) used in the PS2/3 ?

HT xD

Sorry bro, the Golden Blocks I put in my coin, which I didn't know existed as super blocks Werent programmed Right (I'm an economist but I hired a programmer) but I got lots of help from twoBits and markM and they fixed it. So 205X Golden Blocks worth 10,000 coins instead of 49 coins will start hitting soon.

Download the fix off for other page off the alt currency section.   This thread was banned cause I wouldn't stifle free speech, I never reported nor banned anyone so it got moved to off topic.  But once the coin is running right, God willing, and its still alive, I'll do what I can to move it to alternative currencies.

But I don't know how to do that without banning people who hate me and this coin and will do anything to make this thread off topic. I wanna get back to alternative currencies but somehow without ever reporting nor banning anyone here.  I just hate that - people should be able to say what they want - its the best way to getting things done right - let everyone be heard and make a decision based on that.

But try mining NUGGETS, I'm no pump and dumper and hoard all and any alt coins you can, I have a strong feeling about ixCoin, I bought nearly 1% cause its too close to bitcoin and if the bitcoin ETF, I'm an economist and I know I'd go looking for a Bitcoin look-alike to sell as a second Bitcoin ETF.  So I think bankers will go after ixCoin.

Good luck and it feels great seeing one guy, man, 3 months, first and only guy who sees what I see.  Alt coins will be owned by the banks and the govt to replace real money.  So play the game and make some money while you can.  That's it in a nutshell.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:49:51 AM

TMSC is basically a monopoly and Chinese companies make everything anyways. lol..

Did you forget how Sony needed Japanese (in other words US) military approval for the laser(s) used in the PS2/3 ?

HT xD

Spider-dude, here's the link the the OP, which is in alt currencies with the fix for the golden blocks (super blocks).  Get the fix now if you want to actually mine this coin.  Good luck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263080.new#new

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:56:48 AM

And much to my shock, NUGGETS is in an exchange and no, not R3's exchange.  Nobody notified me.  WTF?

I'm thrilled cause I wanna buy back some of that 1.57 million NUGs I gave away.

Here it is, from the blond chick that's on here all the time, she found it first (thank you):

Quote from: JoeMattie on July 27, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
Nuggets is on an exchange??

It's on iceycrypt.com, which is a self-proclaimed shitcoin exchange.

Let's ignore her part about a shitcoin exchange.  That just ain't cool to say about someone's hard work.  I'm sure Nasdaq at one point was a shittechstock exchange.  

Anyway, I'll be trying to buy some but I'm surprised to see NUGGETS is prices higher than other coins I recognize which have been around longer snd had good launches and not the hell-hound launch I had.

That's awesome but I wish they would be selling for nothing so could buy back all 1.57 million.  I used all my bitcoins for bounties but I'll find a way to buy some NUGGETS.

If anyone is selling their let me know.  Thanks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 01:14:04 AM

Need quick advice from someone on the know.

My bro is building me 2 computers so I can mine scrypt tonight.

One will have dual Radeon 7770 and one 7850's.

Question is - the dual GPU's run them as one or separately?  

And secondly, so I download the NUGGETS wallet then TwoBits fix or the fix first and then the Nuggets wallet.

It's gonna be windows 7 pro for both desktops with hex core AMD CPU and 16 gigs of ram in one and 8 in the other.  

Will the ram make a big difference - should I add more?  Cause I heard scrypt mining is memory intensive.  If so, then what about 32 gigs of ram, are we talking about a 2% gain in productivity or 20%, or none?

Thanks guys!

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:17:38 AM

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:27:38 AM

And much to my shock, NUGGETS is in an exchange and no, not R3's exchange.  Nobody notified me.  WTF?

I'm thrilled cause I wanna buy back some of that 1.57 million NUGs I gave away.

Here it is, from the blond chick that's on here all the time, she found it first (thank you):

Quote from: JoeMattie on July 27, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
Nuggets is on an exchange??

It's on iceycrypt.com, which is a self-proclaimed shitcoin exchange.

Let's ignore her part about a shitcoin exchange.  That just ain't cool to say about someone's hard work.  I'm sure Nasdaq at one point was a shittechstock exchange.  

Anyway, I'll be trying to buy some but I'm surprised to see NUGGETS is prices higher than other coins I recognize which have been around longer snd had good launches and not the hell-hound launch I had.

That's awesome but I wish they would be selling for nothing so could buy back all 1.57 million.  I used all my bitcoins for bounties but I'll find a way to buy some NUGGETS.

If anyone is selling their let me know.  Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258200.0

Their words, not mine.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:16:17 AM

Iceycript is exactly r3wt’s exchange. Or do you mean some other exchange?

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:47:58 AM

And much to my shock, NUGGETS is in an exchange and no, not R3's exchange.  Nobody notified me.  WTF?

Iceycript is exactly r3wt’s exchange. Or do you mean some other exchange?
Well, it's not on Cryptsy or Coins-e, and I've only ever seen it on Icy Crypt.

Just buy and hoard any coin, it doesn't matter which, just hold on to them for just 1 year.  By then it should all be infinitely more clear but the trigger will be the Bitcoin ETF.
Not only is this a terrible investment strategy (throw money at any old coin, really?), you've yet to explain how there will be enough infrastructure to secure thousands of separate blockchains.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:16:33 AM

Quote from: Hippie Tech link=topic=256460.msg2814648#msg2814648

Ever since this..  [url
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0[/url] .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

HT xD

Oh yeah, and after that the protocol was changed in a subtle way that no programmer reviewing it could actually see the change but now ALL YOUR BITCOIN ARE BELONG TO CIA. Now I see how naïve I am, thank you.

Bitcoin is decentralised exactly because even if the CIA implants an alien on Gavin so that he starts to write code making Bitcoin centralised, a decentralised fork will appear and there still will be good ol’ Bitcoin around.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:41:46 AM

Ever since this..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0 .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

HT xD

Oh yeah, and after that the protocol was changed in a subtle way that no programmer reviewing it could actually see the change but now ALL YOUR BITCOIN ARE BELONG TO CIA. Now I see how naïve I am, thank you.

Bitcoin is decentralised exactly because even if the CIA implants an alien on Gavin so that he starts to write code making Bitcoin centralised, a decentralised fork will appear and there still will be good ol’ Bitcoin around.

They will PASS a special executive order and make a hard fork that gives all control of Bitcoin to the government. It is INEVITABLE. Then Bitcoin belongs to the government!!

But seriously, I fail to see how Bitcoin, a decentralized, pseudonymous currency is a banker's/government's wet dream, when they already have KYC, debit cards, and credit cards, which offers more tracking and raw control than Bitcoin ever could. With those, your spending can be tracked, your accounts can be frozen and even stolen from.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:09:11 AM

I need help with this twoBits fix.  So my bro built a 2 computers and one was ready to go 5 hours ago but he left it with zero software and I've gone near mad trying it to get goin.  Spent 5 hours downloading all the software and drivers.

So when I download and unzip twoBits fix I then try to open any of his numerous files and windows (7 pro) takes me to a screen asking with what program.  You dump computer.

Then I go online to find the right program to open with but everytime its shady shit programs which download massive shit on my computer and they don't even work so then I spend half hour uninstalling that garbage.

I also noticed the new wallet says QT-pro, was the original like that cause I don't remember or does this new wallet include the fixes?

This is a nightmare.  I think I'm still missing firmware and drivers on tnis new computer and tomorrow i'll have to go through this hell again but i wanna at least get one mining NUGGETS.  I'm exhausted so I'll try again tomorrow.

Also, I got the wallet unzipped and running but no connections and how do I mine with it. I mean, there's no pool so I solo mine but what do I put in the other fields, like port and server and password (I don't think this I needed).

Anybody got any advice - appreciate it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:18:35 AM

Ever since this..  [url
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0[/url] .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

HT xD

Oh wow, seriously?  On your planet is the sky blue?  Does legislation exist - you know, laws, which the govt makes up then throw you in prison like when music was free to download then one law later people were going to prison for downloading 5 songs?   And that's the music industry, you mess with the govt bitcoin they'll count that as forgery and they'll put you away for 10 years for spending 1 bitcoin.  Oops, overnight criminal acts.   Reality?  yes, the sky is blue and this is how the world actually works on this planet but somehow many many people don't have even the smallest clue.  How about Executive orders? Laws?  Crimes?

So the govt criminalized gold in 1934 til 1979 (and literally stole it from every person in the entire country) but no way they can centralize bitcoin, take it over and criminalize any other version.

No way, cause you said that ain't right and you're the guy from the internets who knows all and ignores all historic facts, no way the US govt has that kind of power over virtual video game currencies with no owners.  Hahahhahaaaa.

I'm sometimes stunned by the sheer sheeple on here.   No wonder such evil govt plans work.  The majority if the population understands exactly jack and shit about reality.  Shocking.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:29:10 AM

Ever since this..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0 .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

HT xD

They will PASS a special executive order and make a hard fork that gives all control of Bitcoin to the government. It is INEVITABLE. Then Bitcoin belongs to the government!!

But seriously, I fail to see how Bitcoin, a decentralized, pseudonymous currency is a banker's/government's wet dream, when they already have KYC, debit cards, and credit cards, which offers more tracking and raw control than Bitcoin ever could. With those, your spending can be tracked, your accounts can be frozen and even stolen from.

Do you get it or are you joking?

Read my papers it explains it all.

Right now they can't track a ything on the black market - that alone is $2 trillion per year.  Anything bought with cash is untraceable. 

You pay your babysitter in cash she doesn't report it.  That's another like $2 trillion the govt can't tax.

Drug dealers, prostition, the govt wants it all but can't track it cause people pay cash for vices. 

They want info on you cause you're glen beck and they'll pull up your bitcoin wallet and know what you ate, with who, where you work out, how much has you use, what car you drive, how much you spend on anonymous things which could mean you have a vice.  And the list goes on.

No more tax evasion,  no more secret accounts, no more unpaid tax bills as they'll just take it from your bitcoin account since its digital, no more hiding money under your mistress so the banks have access to trillions they now don't, multinationals then know your exact spending habits down to what condoms you buy and how often you have sex and that's their marketing dream, direct marketing tailored exactly to you - that's worth trillions cause its so effective.

Like I've been saying, digital money will not fail - Bitcoin will get its ETF and then explode cause all the money in the world and all the powers that be want it more than anything since the begining or time.  It's total power over anyone.  They'll know everything about every politician which makes it easy to blackmail them.

The list is endless.  And then of course, the final game is to chip everyone for your own safety and that's the end game - that's what digital money is going, total and complete totalitarian societies ran by the banks and corporations and you're just consuming animals, chipped like animals.

Bank on it.  When that ETF blows past $1,000, I'll be back cause not 1 person has had the balls to say yeah, no doubt, you're right.  You're all blind as bats.  No wonder the govt can so easily do these things, 99% of the people just don't really see anything.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:32:21 AM

Ahahhahhhaaaa.

No way you're a chick.  Stop busting my balls.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: