Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:44:56 AM

And much to my shock, NUGGETS is in an exchange and no, not R3's exchange.  Nobody notified me.  WTF?

Iceycript is exactly r3wt’s exchange. Or do you mean some other exchange?
Well, it's not on Cryptsy or Coins-e, and I've only ever seen it on Icy Crypt.

Just buy and hoard any coin, it doesn't matter which, just hold on to them for just 1 year.  By then it should all be infinitely more clear but the trigger will be the Bitcoin ETF.
Not only is this a terrible investment strategy (throw money at any old coin, really?), you've yet to explain how there will be enough infrastructure to secure thousands of separate blockchains.

Listen, right now there's like max 1 million people doing this actively in the whole world.  Max.

When bitcoin gets its ETF and bankers see billions can be made with an idea and no products it's gonna go nuts.

You'll see many millions being pumped in exchanges, hardware like ATMs, seriously good exchanges like coinbase but selling all coins.  

You'll see multi million budget devs building just one coin, or tailored coins for like Bieber, which you guys laugh but a coins value comes from popularity, Bieber is probably worth like $100 million, he can make $500 million off his own coin in 12 months.  Bitcoin is worth over $1 billion and there's no real fan base and no real major places ro accept it snd not s brand name like say a Bieber.  

Everyone with a name will want a coin, cause the money off their fan base will be instant and free cash.  That's why I wanted to launch a CatholicCoin, to be the first coin with a 1.5 billion built-in fan base but nobody really understood the potential.

Then finally, the media, they'll pump it, hype it and people will go nuts.  Everyone has computers at home, ASICS are cheap and They'll be cheaper so there's gonna be a 100 fold jump in miners and investors in alt coins in the next 12-24 months.  There's gonna plenty of infrastructure and a temporary mad shortage or coins so all alt coins will shoot up.

That's why I said hoard any alt coin.  And you don't have to buy them like me, mine them, it's free. There's almost no risk, just sell enough coins to pay for your gear and electricity and let the rest ride.  Just wait 1 year, you'll know if I'm nuts or a genius by then.  I figure the ETF license should take 3 more months, then maybe 3 months to take off and the media to get the memo from the top right after that.  In 12 months you could see a different world completely for alt coins and the trigger is the a bitcoin ETF.  

I did write 3 months ago there gonna be a quick jump to 300 coins and then 3,000. At the time there were 12 coins and only about only 6  actually actively mined so to say 300 coins in 12 months, 3 months ago was crazy but look, I'm already right, its gonna take less than that.  And I said that when I thought it was $10,000 to launch a coin not $1,000 (with bounties).

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:52:53 AM

It's the little network that could!  Chug Chug Chug!

Only took nuggies network 2 hours to find latest block #5872.   Of course it was a super duper high difficulty, a big whopping 0.511.   Is that an all time record? 

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:19:46 AM

Oh wow, seriously?  On your planet is the sky blue?  Does legislation exist - you know, laws, which the govt makes up then throw you in prison like when music was free to download then one law later people were going to prison for downloading 5 songs?   And that's the music industry, you mess with the govt bitcoin they'll count that as forgery and they'll put you away for 10 years for spending 1 bitcoin.  Oops, overnight criminal acts.   Reality?  yes, the sky is blue and this is how the world actually works on this planet but somehow many many people don't have even the smallest clue.  How about Executive orders? Laws?  Crimes?

So the govt criminalized gold in 1934 til 1979 (and literally stole it from every person in the entire country) but no way they can centralize bitcoin, take it over and criminalize any other version.

No way, cause you said that ain't right and you're the guy from the internets who knows all and ignores all historic facts, no way the US govt has that kind of power over virtual video game currencies with no owners.  Hahahhahaaaa.

I'm sometimes stunned by the sheer sheeple on here.   No wonder such evil govt plans work.  The majority if the population understands exactly jack and shit about reality.  Shocking.

Fortunately the U.S. is not the only country where people could live and not all the countries in the world have the same stupid laws. One government sure can criminalize Bitcoin. But not all the governments in the world. Unless we have some ZOG conspiracy out there which I already mentioned.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
AgentME

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:30:55 PM

And much to my shock, NUGGETS is in an exchange and no, not R3's exchange.  Nobody notified me.  WTF?

Just buy and hoard any coin, it doesn't matter which, just hold on to them for just 1 year.  By then it should all be infinitely more clear but the trigger will be the Bitcoin ETF.
Not only is this a terrible investment strategy (throw money at any old coin, really?), you've yet to explain how there will be enough infrastructure to secure thousands of separate blockchains.

Listen, right now there's like max 1 million people doing this actively in the whole world.  Max.

When bitcoin gets its ETF and bankers see billions can be made with an idea and no products it's gonna go nuts.

You'll see many millions being pumped in exchanges, hardware like ATMs, seriously good exchanges like coinbase but selling all coins.  

You'll see multi million budget devs building just one coin, or tailored coins for like Bieber, which you guys laugh but a coins value comes from popularity, Bieber is probably worth like $100 million, he can make $500 million off his own coin in 12 months.  Bitcoin is worth over $1 billion and there's no real fan base and no real major places ro accept it snd not s brand name like say a Bieber.  

Everyone with a name will want a coin, cause the money off their fan base will be instant and free cash.  That's why I wanted to launch a CatholicCoin, to be the first coin with a 1.5 billion built-in fan base but nobody really understood the potential.

Then finally, the media, they'll pump it, hype it and people will go nuts.  Everyone has computers at home, ASICS are cheap and They'll be cheaper so there's gonna be a 100 fold jump in miners and investors in alt coins in the next 12-24 months.  There's gonna plenty of infrastructure and a temporary mad shortage or coins so all alt coins will shoot up.

That's why I said hoard any alt coin.  And you don't have to buy them like me, mine them, it's free. There's almost no risk, just sell enough coins to pay for your gear and electricity and let the rest ride.  Just wait 1 year, you'll know if I'm nuts or a genius by then.  I figure the ETF license should take 3 more months, then maybe 3 months to take off and the media to get the memo from the top right after that.  In 12 months you could see a different world completely for alt coins and the trigger is the a bitcoin ETF.  

I did write 3 months ago there gonna be a quick jump to 300 coins and then 3,000. At the time there were 12 coins and only about only 6  actually actively mined so to say 300 coins in 12 months, 3 months ago was crazy but look, I'm already right, its gonna take less than that.  And I said that when I thought it was $10,000 to launch a coin not $1,000 (with bounties).

Good luck!

You're talking about currency. Do you really think everyone wants to have their own separate currency? That's useless. There's a reason "Bieberdollar" doesn't exist. I don't think it's the lack of crypto.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:02:05 PM

Quote from: Hippie Tech link=topic=256460.msg2814648#msg2814648

What in the world makes you think BTC is decentralized ?

Ever since this..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0 .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

What we have today is NOT what Mr. Nakamoto intended.

HT xD

Oh yeah, and after that the protocol was changed in a subtle way that no programmer reviewing it could actually see the change but now ALL YOUR BITCOIN ARE BELONG TO CIA. Now I see how naïve I am, thank you.

Bitcoin is decentralised exactly because even if the CIA implants an alien on Gavin so that he starts to write code making Bitcoin centralised, a decentralised fork will appear and there still will be good ol’ Bitcoin around.

They will PASS a special executive order and make a hard fork that gives all control of Bitcoin to the government. It is INEVITABLE. Then Bitcoin belongs to the government!!

But seriously, I fail to see how Bitcoin, a decentralized, pseudonymous currency is a banker's/government's wet dream, when they already have KYC, debit cards, and credit cards, which offers more tracking and raw control than Bitcoin ever could. With those, your spending can be tracked, your accounts can be frozen and even stolen from.

Do you get it or are you joking?

Read my papers it explains it all.

Right now they can't track a ything on the black market - that alone is $2 trillion per year.  Anything bought with cash is untraceable.  

You pay your babysitter in cash she doesn't report it.  That's another like $2 trillion the govt can't tax.

Drug dealers, prostition, the govt wants it all but can't track it cause people pay cash for vices.  

They want info on you cause you're glen beck and they'll pull up your bitcoin wallet and know what you ate, with who, where you work out, how much has you use, what car you drive, how much you spend on anonymous things which could mean you have a vice.  And the list goes on.

No more tax evasion,  no more secret accounts, no more unpaid tax bills as they'll just take it from your bitcoin account since its digital, no more hiding money under your mistress so the banks have access to trillions they now don't, multinationals then know your exact spending habits down to what condoms you buy and how often you have sex and that's their marketing dream, direct marketing tailored exactly to you - that's worth trillions cause its so effective.
Yeah, that's already done, on bank accounts with KYC. They already have all this info. Why would they finagle with a decentralized currency when they already have the banks in their pockets. I know the government desperately wants to know everything about everyone and get rid of cash. That's why Bitcoin (and Zerocoin!) are great, because this removes government from electronic transactions. Don't you get that? Here it is again: the government already knows about your credit card, debit card, and bank deposits. That already is there. Explain how government can track you with Bitcoin. You haven't shown me anything.

Like I've been saying, digital money will not fail - Bitcoin will get its ETF and then explode cause all the money in the world and all the powers that be want it more than anything since the begining or time.  It's total power over anyone.  They'll know everything about every politician which makes it easy to blackmail them.

The list is endless.  And then of course, the final game is to chip everyone for your own safety and that's the end game - that's what digital money is going, total and complete totalitarian societies ran by the banks and corporations and you're just consuming animals, chipped like animals.

Bank on it.  When that ETF blows past $1,000, I'll be back cause not 1 person has had the balls to say yeah, no doubt, you're right.  You're all blind as bats.  No wonder the govt can so easily do these things, 99% of the people just don't really see anything.
I haven't seen everyone doubt the Winklevoss ETF, and you keep saying you're the only one who thinks anything will come of it, when that's not true. The powers that be hate Bitcoin! There's a reason why they keep bringing up the "what about the children" argument when it comes to the pseudonymous nature of it, and why they claim it's so "dangerous". Blind as bats? Really? Bitcoin transcends borders. We're the ones who aren't at all blind! With Bitcoin, we're fighting this! You're the one who's ignorant about it.

Quote from: Hippie Tech link=topic=256460.msg2814648#msg2814648

Ever since this..  [url
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0[/url] .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

HT xD

Oh yeah, and after that the protocol was changed in a subtle way that no programmer reviewing it could actually see the change but now ALL YOUR BITCOIN ARE BELONG TO CIA. Now I see how naïve I am, thank you.

Bitcoin is decentralised exactly because even if the CIA implants an alien on Gavin so that he starts to write code making Bitcoin centralised, a decentralised fork will appear and there still will be good ol’ Bitcoin around.

Oh wow, seriously?  On your planet is the sky blue?  Does legislation exist - you know, laws, which the govt makes up then throw you in prison like when music was free to download then one law later people were going to prison for downloading 5 songs?   And that's the music industry, you mess with the govt bitcoin they'll count that as forgery and they'll put you away for 10 years for spending 1 bitcoin.  Oops, overnight criminal acts.   Reality?  yes, the sky is blue and this is how the world actually works on this planet but somehow many many people don't have even the smallest clue.  How about Executive orders? Laws?  Crimes?
So you're saying that everyone who has ever downloaded a song was arrested? That everyone got scared away from torrents? Oh wait, no they didn't. People still downloaded music, movies, and games and still do.

So the govt criminalized gold in 1934 til 1979 (and literally stole it from every person in the entire country) but no way they can centralize bitcoin, take it over and criminalize any other version.

No way, cause you said that ain't right and you're the guy from the internets who knows all and ignores all historic facts, no way the US govt has that kind of power over virtual video game currencies with no owners.  Hahahhahaaaa.

I'm sometimes stunned by the sheer sheeple on here.   No wonder such evil govt plans work.  The majority if the population understands exactly jack and shit about reality.  Shocking.
Funny how you accuse us of being manipulated by government, when they successfully got you to think that they are omnipotent. Think about this, you're the one following the government line!

Damn! Why would anyone need a multi million budget for a cryptocurrency?! No wonder you keep throwing money out the window like that! At least buy some Bitcoin and give it to us if you're going to waste it like that.

That's because there is no potential, and it won't be instant. People love sex, and SexCoin has gone nowhere. At most all of these silly coins are fun toys for hobbyists, but that's about it.

At least you tried to answer my question, but most people will not bother with mining. GPU mining is barely even profitable anymore, and it requires computer knowledge that is not mainstream. And that is okay, Bitcoin is supposed to allow this choice. Also, I just quickly took a look at the BFL ASICs really quick.

5GH/s - $274.00
25GH/s - $1,249.00
50GH/s - $2,499.00
500GH/s- $22,484.00

ASICs are cheap? No way! Your average person is not going to be able to afford or be willing to put money toward a miner that costs about as much as a car!

Or you can use coinchoose.com to sell off those coins often for BTC, or use an ASIC to just mine BTC and secure the network. Expecting any old coin to reach Bitcoin's stature now is foolish and a waste of your time.

I did write 3 months ago there gonna be a quick jump to 300 coins and then 3,000. At the time there were 12 coins and only about only 6  actually actively mined so to say 300 coins in 12 months, 3 months ago was crazy but look, I'm already right, its gonna take less than that.
If you included dead and dying coins (coins with no miners or just one or two for the longest time), then yeah, it would be obvious that there would be a lot. The reason there are so many is because it's dead simple to just copy and paste code and change things like times between blocks and whatnot. The vast majority of these coins won't even go near the public consciousness. Just because there is a lot doesn't mean they're worth a great deal. All of this just smacks of jealousy of missing the Bitcoin early adopter train.

And I said that when I thought it was $10,000 to launch a coin not $1,000 (with bounties).
[/b][/i]
Good luck!

What the what? Why would you need $1000 or $10000 to launch a coin? What does that money even go to?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:28:31 PM

What the what? Why would you need $1000 or $10000 to launch a coin? What does that money even go to?

Hmm.. you know I never really bothered to think about what it would cost.   I suppose a 'real' coin launch should
at least be paying to keep running a web site,  a couple of seed nodes, dns seeds preferred.  Probably should have the later duplicate for a testnet.   May even want to have some testers.   If you don't know how to do any of the skills and have to hire it all out it probably does add up to more then one would think at first.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:49:05 PM

Hmm.. you know I never really bothered to think about what it would cost.   I suppose a 'real' coin launch should
at least be paying to keep running a web site,  a couple of seed nodes, dns seeds preferred.  Probably should have the later duplicate for a testnet.   May even want to have some testers.   If you don't know how to do any of the skills and have to hire it all out it probably does add up to more then one would think at first.

Now that you list that out, that makes sense. I'm sure he doesn't even know what any of those things are though, except for the website. I think he just bought tens or hundreds of domain names (including nsacoin.com, soccercoin.com, and stuff) if I remember correctly. Now that I'm on that subject, I wonder if he has a list of all of the domains that he bought.

-------------------------------------------------
Also, Vlad, if can you finally answer my question? What purpose does mining serve? Just answer that simple question.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 04:27:58 PM

And why don't you thank me instead of dogging me, if I'm right and you do as I say, board numerous alt coins you too can make millions of a legal govt and bank funded and backed scam. [/b][/i]

I am an idealist and I don’t believe in making millions out of thin air, and I lack respect towards those who do so. Honest people should earn their living by providing useful goods or services to others, and not by cheating on them. And dishonest people are doomed to fail.

And when you say bitcoin is a government scam, do you mean ZOG? Cheesy That would be the only plausible government to be behind bitcoin. Oh, I forgot, you don’t understand what decentralised means, I’m sorry. Never mind, I’m going back to writing my new masterpiece “Quantum Mechanics for Bears”.

Ever since this..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0 .. BTC has become a banker's cashless society wet dream.

HT xD

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

I've screaming from the rooftops that bitcoin and alt coins, digital money is and always has been bankers and all govts wet dream.  And now by coincidence or collusion it's coming true and there's actual real people here who think bitcoin can in no form or way ever be taken over by the US government.   Ahahhahahaaa.

These people have never heard of executive orders which become law that day or national security BS which allows the US govt to do anything it wants.

What clowns, totally clueless of history, economist or politics.

This is why I'm in this - cause all the biggest banks in the world and every form of govt want it to succeed so they can turn us all into a cashless society.

This is why I say with 100% certainty the pros are wrong and Bitcoin will get an ETF.  And then that's when alt coins will break loose.

No probs. Smiley

Those that continue to refuse to see the whole picture are either in a conflict of interest or simply intent on chasing that $100 ( now $80 ) BTC carrot. Now we have the BFL chip credits, asic shares and the chip/ custom board orders, lining the noobs up for another round. :/

Good to see the qt has been fixed. I should be hitting a super block any minute. Grin

HT xD

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 04:47:45 PM

Hmm.. you know I never really bothered to think about what it would cost.   I suppose a 'real' coin launch should
at least be paying to keep running a web site,  a couple of seed nodes, dns seeds preferred.  Probably should have the later duplicate for a testnet.   May even want to have some testers.   If you don't know how to do any of the skills and have to hire it all out it probably does add up to more then one would think at first.

Now that you list that out, that makes sense. I'm sure he doesn't even know what any of those things are though, except for the website. I think he just bought tens or hundreds of domain names (including nsacoin.com, soccercoin.com, and stuff) if I remember correctly. Now that I'm on that subject, I wonder if he has a list of all of the domains that he bought.

Also, Vlad, if can you finally answer my question? What purpose does mining serve? Just answer that simple question.

Mining generates coins and helps to keep the network stable/secure.

HT xD

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 05:50:29 PM

Orphans are common now that I've updated the QT. The block count is now off by 56.

HT xD

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 07:38:50 PM

I did write 3 months ago there gonna be a quick jump to 300 coins and then 3,000. At the time there were 12 coins and only about only 6  actually actively mined so to say 300 coins in 12 months, 3 months ago was crazy but look, I'm already right, its gonna take less than that.  And I said that when I thought it was $10,000 to launch a coin not $1,000 (with bounties).

Good luck!

You're talking about currency. Do you really think everyone wants to have their own separate currency? That's useless. There's a reason "Bieberdollar" doesn't exist. I don't think it's the lack of crypto.

It's for the sake of easy billions.  Look how fast bitcoin worth over a billion and 99% think its a scam.  So of course for a short while many will have their own coin.  Long term it's impossible, it turnes into anarchy but the whole point of phase 2 is to create a craze to get everyone to switch from real money to something that is not real, but virtual money which can be taken from you in a second.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 07:40:31 PM

Only took nuggies network 2 hours to find latest block #5872.   Of course it was a super duper high difficulty, a big whopping 0.511.   Is that an all time record? 

What settings are you using on the wallet?  I can't mine anything.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 07:47:18 PM

Oh wow, seriously?  On your planet is the sky blue?  Does legislation exist - you know, laws, which the govt makes up then throw you in prison like when music was free to download then one law later people were going to prison for downloading 5 songs?   And that's the music industry, you mess with the govt bitcoin they'll count that as forgery and they'll put you away for 10 years for spending 1 bitcoin.  Oops, overnight criminal acts.   Reality?  yes, the sky is blue and this is how the world actually works on this planet but somehow many many people don't have even the smallest clue.  How about Executive orders? Laws?  Crimes?

No way, cause you said that ain't right and you're the guy from the internets who knows all and ignores all historic facts, no way the US govt has that kind of power over virtual video game currencies with no owners.  Hahahhahaaaa.

I'm sometimes stunned by the sheer sheeple on here.   No wonder such evil govt plans work.  The majority if the population understands exactly jack and shit about reality.  Shocking.

Fortunately the U.S. is not the only country where people could live and not all the countries in the world have the same stupid laws. One government sure can criminalize Bitcoin. But not all the governments in the world. Unless we have some ZOG conspiracy out there which I already mentioned.

Thank you for seeing that.  That's why I said make money in this scam so you have options (to run).  But the problem is that there won't be very many places to run as Europe is in much worse shape than the US and the dollar and so is the yen and china will back it for economic reasons (cheap exports on an equal playing field).

So maybe you can run to Russia or maybe Switzerland for a few years.  I imagine at first it will be just half the planet, the western world, china and Asia who is dependent on trade with the US.

But eventually it will be ZOG as you call it - but that could take 5 years or 50 years but digital cash is here and soon watch now Americans will beg for it to replace their dollars and that's the whole point.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 07:50:10 PM

Hmm.. you know I never really bothered to think about what it would cost.   I suppose a 'real' coin launch should
at least be paying to keep running a web site,  a couple of seed nodes, dns seeds preferred.  Probably should have the later duplicate for a testnet.   May even want to have some testers.   If you don't know how to do any of the skills and have to hire it all out it probably does add up to more then one would think at first.

I do know what those things means but only vaguely and only since the last 3 months.  I can't put a list of all the websites I've bought, like 140 of them.  It would be funny.  Keep in mind I got here late so most of the good names were gone so I had to get creative on some of these.  Lol

I knew the answer to the network mining question before spider-man answered it.  I posted yesterday that the 1TH of ASICS I bought will help secure the Bitcoin network the more miners the more confirmations and I'm sure there's more to it.  And making free tax free money a monkey know that part.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:16:41 PM

Only four?
Come on Vlad you can do better

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:24:42 PM

What settings are you using on the wallet?  I can't mine anything.

Mine?  I don't mine nuggets.   I just look at the block explorer.

Anyways, it's way too hard to find the Help menu, then select Debug Window, then click over to the Console tab, then type in setgenerate true    Who has the time?  Maybe you can set a bounty for someone to explain it to you?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:51:17 PM

It's the little network that could!  Chug Chug Chug!

Only took nuggies network 2 hours to find latest block #5872.   Of course it was a super duper high difficulty, a big whopping 0.511.   Is that an all time record?  

What settings are you using on the wallet?  I can't mine anything.

Mine?  I don't mine nuggets.   I just look at the block explorer.

Anyways, it's way too hard to find the Help menu, then select Debug Window, then click over to the Console tab, then type in setgenerate true    Who has the time?  Maybe you can set a bounty for someone to explain it to you?

Ahahhahahaaa.  I think you just did.  Pull out a sock puppet.

I actually got sick of it and talked to another brother of mine cause the phd computer science guy lives in a different state and is so busy and my bro has another good friend who is all self taught and built the world's first remote operated gaming rig.  The guy is amazing, he gets invited to speak at conventions, he does homework for master's computer science students and he's never taken a single college class.  So I just talked to him and he's coming over and is gonna help me get this shit straight.  He's a romo like me....blood brothers, homie lol.  It sucks, the guy is a certified genius, hardware especially, had he had the chance to get a masters or PhD he'd famous.  The stuff he's done and what he knows blows me away.  There's pics of his gaming rig online, the world's first, built by one guy in his garage, and it works and is pretty sick looking.  That's all I can say

I don't wanna say his name cause he's a low key kind of guy.  He wouldn't like that.  But between this guy who lives down the street and the phd forensic guy all I need now is money and I can do what I said, make nuggets the best coin.  I even bough a couple old servers a few months ago when i was even more excited, which sit here doing nothing.

Edit:

Oh it's funny.  I told him I launched my own coin and he kinda just laughed and said something like:  oh, I don't think I would do anything like that.

Man, I'm like those retards who don't know their own strength.  This guys is a hardware genius and he wouldn't launch his own coin and 3 months ago o thought a node was something on a tree and I launched my own coin.  At least I realize in what things I'm really stupid in so I search out real talent.  I've got world class hardware and a software guy now which I know personally that can help me out.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:53:33 PM

Only four?
Come on Vlad you can do better

I was on a roll and wrote a long one but then I hit the Effing undo button and I hate it when that happens so I literally threw the ipad down and gave up.

Besides, I got an ward yesterday, two in a row would set records and I'm sick of that.

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:24:26 PM

Mining generates coins and helps to keep the network stable/secure.

HT xD

I knew the answer to the network mining question before spider-man answered it.  I posted yesterday that the 1TH of ASICS I bought will help secure the Bitcoin network the more miners the more confirmations and I'm sure there's more to it.  And making free tax free money a monkey know that part.

So yes, one purpose is to equally distribute coins to many people without doing a centralized giveaway (ala XRP, or... this...). Making free money is not an answer, especially considering that you have to invest into a mining rig. Hippie Tech got that one. The other purpose is more specific. Yes, it keeps the network secure, but there is a more specific way to describe this. How do miners help secure the network? If you can't answer this Vlad, then you have no business launching a coin. That's like founding a toothpaste company, knowing only that everyone uses toothpaste and without knowing what the purpose of toothpaste is.

I do know what those things means but only vaguely and only since the last 3 months.  I can't put a list of all the websites I've bought, like 140 of them.  It would be funny.  Keep in mind I got here late so most of the good names were gone so I had to get creative on some of these.  Lol
So GoDaddy charges about $10/yr for domain registration. So you spent $1400 in domains alone? This is absurd.

But eventually it will be ZOG as you call it - but that could take 5 years or 50 years but digital cash is here and soon watch now Americans will beg for it to replace their dollars and that's the whole point.
Are you talking about Bitcoin? Because government hates it! It's so much easier for them to confiscate money from bank accounts and track people with credit and debit than any cryptocurrency, especially now that Zerocoin is becoming a thing. Cash is even easier to confiscate.

I even bough a couple old servers a few months ago when i was even more excited, which sit here doing nothing.
Holy shit, how much money have you spent so far?

Oh it's funny.  I told him I launched my own coin and he kinda just laughed and said something like:  oh, I don't think I would do anything like that.

Man, I'm like those retards who don't know their own strength.  This guys is a hardware genius and he wouldn't launch his own coin and 3 months ago o thought a node was something on a tree and I launched my own coin.  At least I realize in what things I'm really stupid in so I search out real talent.  I've got world class hardware and a software guy now which I know personally that can help me out.
He doesn't want to waste his time it seems.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:22:31 AM

Nope. No more transactions.  Just more idiots fighting over ass pennies.

Also, what makes you think this income is tax free?
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: