Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 01:09:38 AM

Now, These people I should ban.  Mocking my dead son is one thing - but to not have heard of NUGs, or Fibonacci's God numbers, well.....I may just report these people and have then banned.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:10:36 AM

Now, These people I should ban.  Mocking my dead son is one thing - but to not have heard of NUGs, or Fibonacci's God numbers, well.....I may just report these people and have then banned.
Wow
Hello troll

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 01:12:03 AM

Not yet, but soon I'll be offering not just precious metals but free weed, coke, pills, frills, and prostitutes to anyone with minimum just 1 NUG coin in his wallet.

Spots' bullshit ain't got nothing on me.

hotcoldcoin will have millions of prostitutes!  Shocked

Nah, I called his bluff and he caved faster than r3.  Actually smart thing to do as those coins could be forced out of him, why not dump them and be in the clear.

I wanted those coins but I'm not bidding against sock puppets.  This coin may get killed tomorrow.

And I'm not saying a free ho per coin, I'm just saying you gotta be part of the NUGs gang to get all the free pills and hoes you can eat.  Ha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 01:14:51 AM

Now, These people I should ban.  Mocking my dead son is one thing - but to not have heard of NUGs, or Fibonacci's God numbers, well.....I may just report these people and have then banned.
Wow
Hello troll

Troll?

Some guy actually did that but I let it pass.  I was expecting it.  Cheap shots are, well...cheap.  You at least have to be smart or creative to get a rise out of me.  Saying I killed my own son, well, that doesn't do much, doesn't even upset me.

I feel more upset this guy hasn't heard if NUGs after a full 2 weeks already.  Some people!

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:16:14 AM

Saying I killed my own son, well, that doesn't do much, doesn't even upset me.

I feel more upset this guy hasn't heard if NUGs after a full 2 weeks already.  Some people!

Well at least you have your priorities straight.

Kudos, Vladster!  You are a winner.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 04:31:03 AM

Saying I killed my own son, well, that doesn't do much, doesn't even upset me.

Well at least you have your priorities straight.

Kudos, Vladster!  You are a winner.

So I should get angry from an expected heckler about the lowest cheapest thing one could say to someone after losing a son? 

Why would I stoop to his level.  I was more or less joking about being upset about the other guy, however.

The point was I haven't reported or banned anyone from this thread not even the ridiculous or the impossible.  I've been banned from threads for thanking the guy for helping me out or asking people's opinion about a new coin.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 04:32:57 AM

BTW:  hotcoldcoin is running another scam.  He's selling his own coins (the NUGs he stole from me and everyone here) using sock puppets, to himself using a bogus auction scheme.  He won't have to pay himself.  He's laundering the NUGs basically. 

He thinks that way I won't go after him or report him.  I thought he woke up but he's just scamming again.  He doesn't realize that if this coin should ever go anywhere ill track down every sock puppet to the same IP address and I'll prove he sold the coins to himself.

The guy is an idiot.  I may just throw his ass of this thread but then again, he's got somewhere around 10 aliases so what's the point?

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:57:59 AM

BTW:  hotcoldcoin is running another scam.  He's selling his own coins (the NUGs he stole from me and everyone here) using sock puppets, to himself using a bogus auction scheme.  He won't have to pay himself.  He's laundering the NUGs basically. 

He thinks that way I won't go after him or report him.  I thought he woke up but he's just scamming again.  He doesn't realize that if this coin should ever go anywhere ill track down every sock puppet to the same IP address and I'll prove he sold the coins to himself.

The guy is an idiot.  I may just throw his ass of this thread but then again, he's got somewhere around 10 aliases so what's the point?

Vlad, You can't report Hotcoldcoin... he did nothing wrong in a legal sense... You can't even report him on this forum. You can but it won't get you anywhere. No one will be banned nor will anyone get into any legal trouble... even if this coin does go somewhere. Just saying Vlad, it's just a waste of time for everyone involved.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 05:09:43 AM

Vlad, You can't report Hotcoldcoin... he did nothing wrong in a legal sense... You can't even report him on this forum. You can but it won't get you anywhere. No one will be banned nor will anyone get into any legal trouble... even if this coin does go somewhere. Just saying Vlad, it's just a waste of time for everyone involved.

Seriously, you've never heard of people getting scammer tags?  If hotcoldcoin isn't a scammer deserved of a scammer tag then who is?

Why do you think he's running this bogus auction circus?  He think he's fooling me.

Like I said, these coins have no value now but if they do at any point in the next 7 years, I will track that POS wannabe crook down and I will at least sue him for double what he will have gained from his theft.

This is America you can sue someone just to see them lose lots of money on lawyer fees.   $50,000 goes out the window in 6 months if you get a good lawyer. 

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:22:56 AM

Seriously, you've never heard of people getting scammer tags?  If hotcoldcoin isn't a scammer deserved of a scammer tag then who is?

Why do you think he's running this bogus auction circus?  He think he's fooling me.

Like I said, these coins have no value now but if they do at any point in the next 7 years, I will track that POS wannabe crook down and I will at least sue him for double what he will have gained from his theft.

This is America you can sue someone just to see them lose lots of money on lawyer fees.   $50,000 goes out the window in 6 months if you get a good lawyer. 

This isn't worthy of a scammer tag... As MANY mods have said MANY times people are ALLOWED to have sock puppets. Plus you GAVE him the coins... it isn't illegal. Plus it's a stupid crypto currency, no court would take that case... it wouldn't even see the light of day. No point in getting a lawyer. Plus if he sold all the coins he was GIVEN then he would literally be paying his lawyers with YOUR money.

So yeah... It would waste your money and your own time.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 05:57:53 AM

This isn't worthy of a scammer tag... As MANY mods have said MANY times people are ALLOWED to have sock puppets. Plus you GAVE him the coins... it isn't illegal. Plus it's a stupid crypto currency, no court would take that case... it wouldn't even see the light of day. No point in getting a lawyer. Plus if he sold all the coins he was GIVEN then he would literally be paying his lawyers with YOUR money.

So yeah... It would waste your money and your own time.

Who said a court has to take it?  That's not how you waste someone's money.

Let's say a miracle happens and he makes $25,000 off the stolen coins.  For $3,000 I'd find him with ease.  And in 3 months of lawyer fees he'd lose that $25,000 with ease.

What do I care if its my money.  I'd be willing to burn $28,000 to make sure he doesn't enjoy the stolen $25,000.  Of course I'd have to have money to burn to do this but if I did, this is what I'd to losers like that.  And if o ever found real legal merit, I'd go for the jugular and make sure his children will be enslaved to me their entire lives.

I try to be good, I try to do what is right and I try to be generous but when some steals from me and I give them a pass like I gave him and they continue that's when I say enough is enough and I go after dogs like that.

I even congratulated that dog on his honesty to admit he stole the coins.  I had no issue with it.  Then I thanked him for helping out with bounties and that's when he flipped out and banned me from his cheapo 12 view thread and told me basically, "hey, I have the most (stolen) coins so this is my coin now.

So naturally that's when I drew the line - took a huge massive manly shit on him and an hour later he had an auction going to sell the stolen coins to himself.  This guy really is dumb.  God have mercy on low-lives like this guy if I ever make any real money cause I'd spend $100,000 just to take all his petty wages for the next 10 years.  Heck, it would be worth this much just to watch him squirm for a few years.

I'd gladly burn that kind of money - I see it as a donation to society - that lawyer will spend it on goods and services and help supports jobs in the local economy.  It makes it real easy to throw money around on idiots like this muppet.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:11:30 AM

It's not stealing when you sent him the coins, dumbass

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:24:19 AM

It's not stealing when you sent him the coins, dumbass

true that Spots!!! +1!
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:59:35 PM

I'd gladly burn that kind of money
Watch out! It's self aware!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 06:21:11 AM

Hey, is the thread dead?

I begin to miss the ravings of the Romanian guy.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 09:28:33 AM

This dude sold his truck to buy some graphics cards. I highly doubt he is going to spend $3k to "find someone."

If anyone should be reported and banned its you for your real life threats. But then again maybe its a dream threat since you somehow think you gave him $25,000 worth of nugs

whlx

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:32:59 PM

why so many people discussing but no many people mining?
why ?
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:36:18 PM

why so many people discussing but no many people mining?
why ?
I think people don't get the potential of these super blocks.
I for one mine the hell out of this coin.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 04:17:40 PM

Hey, is the thread dead?

I begin to miss the ravings of the Romanian guy.

Ravings on the menu hopefully today, for all you starved mania-holics.

Been too busy the last few days.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 04:23:12 PM

This dude sold his truck to buy some graphics cards. I highly doubt he is going to spend $3k to "find someone."

If anyone should be reported and banned its you for your real life threats. But then again maybe its a dream threat since you somehow think you gave him $25,000 worth of nugs

You don't read well cause I was pretty clear.

I said IF IF IF NUGs were to be worth that much and IF IF IF I had money to burn.

See, that's how I know you were terrible at math and science.  The basic premise of any logic based teaching is the "if and then" clause.  You don't see either one.

And I didn't sell my truck to buy GPU's.  that would have been stupid.

I sold my truck up buy ASICS from BFL, which should prove a brilliant move IF IF IF I'm right and Bitcoin gets its ETF and Bitcoin will skyrocket as should most alt coins at that point.

As for the truck. I was literally driving it maybe once every 6 months. I bought it more to have it just in case kind of thing.  Well, right now, ASICS is way bigger than just in case.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: