Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

Reading this article I must say that luxcess-group has this whole project figured out and their game plan is top notch like seriously this guys are deep deep into diversification and has great experience around their various chosen niche which is a big boost for Investors

Read on

“SYSTEM” @bexbostjan https://medium.com/luxcess-group/https-medium-com-luxcess-group-system-c5f3f17f438b

Read it, it was a little bit enlightening

but was not much actually to someone like me who is still trying to get the concept of the luxcess project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

What do you mean by refund system? You mean if something happens like scam? Or any reward refund are you talking about? Do we have that kind of security in crypto field? Its only upto the developers to come up with some solution. Luxcess is a very nice project. They might already have some views on that issue.

Why not? Some quality ICOs are doing that already. I don't want to mention the name here. This kind of attitude shows how the developer is concerned about the investors. Not sure about Luxcess but I believe they also will not let investors in pain.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

True. Its very difficult to keep track of all the projects that I am part of either for airdrop or ICO investments. Too many messages are coming up in telegram channels which is impossible to follow or that is not relevant for me. I am trying to avoid as many channels as possible and keep only quality projects to follow it up. Luxcess channel is reasonably fine at this moment not too much spams.
Yes. Its true. Lots of messages are coming in telegram channel. I guess for LXC important news team have to create separate telegram channel with read only permission to others except admins. It would be better I guess. Due to lots of message so many times we are missing some important messages.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Reading this article I must say that luxcess-group has this whole project figured out and their game plan is top notch like seriously this guys are deep deep into diversification and has great experience around their various chosen niche which is a big boost for Investors

Read on

“SYSTEM” @bexbostjan https://medium.com/luxcess-group/https-medium-com-luxcess-group-system-c5f3f17f438b

but was not much actually to someone like me who is still trying to get the concept of the luxcess project.

what exactly do you not understand about the concept? in easy words, they take your money, invest it in forex, cryptos (ICOs, Trading, Holding, Mining) and in Gold. And with all this investments they hopefully make more out of your money:-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Read on

what exactly do you not understand about the concept? in easy words, they take your money, invest it in forex, cryptos (ICOs, Trading, Holding, Mining) and in Gold. And with all this investments they hopefully make more out of your money:-)

Not sure how much more they could have made it understandable in their writeups I mean an investment firm is an investment firm it's just that luxcess ties that into a cryptocurrency as well for both investment capital as well as investment trading as well.

Their doing gold as well? I missed that but I suppose it's good to see them do hard currency assets as well for trading/holding it makes sense for platform longterm stability I suppose
Anilg

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

True. Its very difficult to keep track of all the projects that I am part of either for airdrop or ICO investments. Too many messages are coming up in telegram channels which is impossible to follow or that is not relevant for me. I am trying to avoid as many channels as possible and keep only quality projects to follow it up. Luxcess channel is reasonably fine at this moment not too much spams.

Yes right now luxcess Telegram group is managable but it's just a matter of time before it gets too spammy there too. I wish there was an option to make a special board only for annoucements like in discord, that would really help filtering out the spam.

Ya I have resorted to a spreadsheet to keep track of the nonsense airdrops vs the quality ones and same goes for ICos I've invested in. Also I use the delta phone app and they let you track ICO investments even before their on coinmarketcap which is really helpful for investment tracking.

What it doesn't help me with is keeping up with all the news from the various ICOs which is why I wish more ICOs would run a subreddit we could follow for announcements. Also it's wise for telegram to have both a hat and an announcement room but your right that it ends up getting crowded fast

Telegram is important part for ICO advertisement and to reach out people, and yes its true there will be lot of spammers, but spammers will be blocked. Its a difficult job for Dev team also but they are doing it. But we can always give good suggestion to Developers and they will surely listen to us and will make all possible changes.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Yes right now luxcess Telegram group is managable but it's just a matter of time before it gets too spammy there too. I wish there was an option to make a special board only for annoucements like in discord, that would really help filtering out the spam.

Ya I have resorted to a spreadsheet to keep track of the nonsense airdrops vs the quality ones and same goes for ICos I've invested in. Also I use the delta phone app and they let you track ICO investments even before their on coinmarketcap which is really helpful for investment tracking.

What it doesn't help me with is keeping up with all the news from the various ICOs which is why I wish more ICOs would run a subreddit we could follow for announcements. Also it's wise for telegram to have both a hat and an announcement room but your right that it ends up getting crowded fast

Telegram is important part for ICO advertisement and to reach out people, and yes its true there will be lot of spammers, but spammers will be blocked. Its a difficult job for Dev team also but they are doing it. But we can always give good suggestion to Developers and they will surely listen to us and will make all possible changes.

New amateur ICOs underestimate the importance of community managers

Marketing mechanisms in ICO develop rapidly, saw one telegram channel where they employed a bot detecting other bots that generate a personal message to new members referring them to another project, pretty sick

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Marketing mechanisms in ICO develop rapidly, saw one telegram channel where they employed a bot detecting other bots that generate a personal message to new members referring them to another project, pretty sick

I also noted that somewhere. Afterwards I have never visited their telegram channel. If they could not handle a simple telegram channel with admins, how come they will handle investors money and make the project successful... Luxcess channel is doing quite good in that aspect.
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

What do you mean by refund system? You mean if something happens like scam? Or any reward refund are you talking about? Do we have that kind of security in crypto field? Its only upto the developers to come up with some solution. Luxcess is a very nice project. They might already have some views on that issue.

Why not? Some quality ICOs are doing that already. I don't want to mention the name here. This kind of attitude shows how the developer is concerned about the investors. Not sure about Luxcess but I believe they also will not let investors in pain.

If there was a refund system I suppose they would have published it by now, as it is very good for PR. I haven't found any mention about a refund so I assume there isn't. It would be really great to have a refund, but if not its not such a big deal.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

Telegram channel is important. But people are misusing it or not utilized to the maximum. I really hope Luxcess come up with an innovative idea on how to efficiently use telegram for ICO and show good route to others.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Thought i was the only one in such situation, i'm basically sticking to this thread for same reason and is really giving me with the whole information that i need about luxcess, i never knew about the bounty happening in telegram, i will breeze in and see what it is all about
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

now that i have read the whitepaper a lot, i noticed many typos and other little things. Is anyone working on a correction, or may I offer you my help? (like others help in translation campaigns.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

now that i have read the whitepaper a lot, i noticed many typos and other little things. Is anyone working on a correction, or may I offer you my help? (like others help in translation campaigns.

Yes I agree with you, the standard of English in the white paper is very poor. Luxcess should really think about hiring someone to proofread their work. The medium article they recently published also had a lot of grammatical errors.

angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

We will fix all mistakes and add some new features this week.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

Thats actually a pretty clever idea, now that you mebtion it I recall other projects having a separate official but muted channel for all the announcements.. but that sounds like Twitter :p

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

That's great, it's nice to see the team are taking this bitcointalk thread seriously. Please let us know if you need us to point out which parts of Luxcess' white paper needs to be improved.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

As said above, if you need assistance or grammar checking, I can be an assistance.

Would be good to see all in order and see the project develop.

Making good progress so far.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

Communication is the key, is appalling to see such, there are ICOs that are not so good but due to their level of communication is superb, they scaled through, who will build up your project if not the community , i implore luxcess to take all critics and advice into consideration and move the project to greater heights
Anilg

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:18:00 AM

Communication is the key, is appalling to see such, there are ICOs that are not so good but due to their level of communication is superb, they scaled through, who will build up your project if not the community , i implore luxcess to take all critics and advice into consideration and move the project to greater heights

Yes communication is the key. Now a days lot of ICOSs are there so finding a good ICO is always difficult. People have lot of choices and of a good ICO don't reach to people it will stay behind and bad one get selected.
Luxcess is good, they are working product and in business since 2014 still when it comes to communicate with people they need to listen to what people need/expecting.
sartredd

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

Hello,please I would like to know how Luxcess group will generate most of it revenues?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: