Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:13:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

Reading this article I must say that luxcess-group has this whole project figured out and their game plan is top notch like seriously this guys are deep deep into diversification and has great experience around their various chosen niche which is a big boost for Investors

Read on

“SYSTEM” @bexbostjan https://medium.com/luxcess-group/https-medium-com-luxcess-group-system-c5f3f17f438b

Read it, it was a little bit enlightening

but was not much actually to someone like me who is still trying to get the concept of the luxcess project.
That's agree gee777. Also I guess no one has observed his last statement. "The main goal of our system is to keep a constant income, and clients’ contentment." They already planned everything for theirs investors.
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

Hello,please I would like to know how Luxcess group will generate most of it revenues?

I think you want a general answer as you did not asked specifically Wink ... So: they Invest 50% of the amount in cryptos, 50% into the stockmarkets. When you had an eye on the last years and want to use that knowledge for the future: than definetly with crypto trading. Stocks are the "save harbour"
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

Reading this article I must say that luxcess-group has this whole project figured out and their game plan is top notch like seriously this guys are deep deep into diversification and has great experience around their various chosen niche which is a big boost for Investors

Read on

“SYSTEM” @bexbostjan https://medium.com/luxcess-group/https-medium-com-luxcess-group-system-c5f3f17f438b

but was not much actually to someone like me who is still trying to get the concept of the luxcess project.

what exactly do you not understand about the concept? in easy words, they take your money, invest it in forex, cryptos (ICOs, Trading, Holding, Mining) and in Gold. And with all this investments they hopefully make more out of your money:-)

Not sure how much more they could have made it understandable in their writeups I mean an investment firm is an investment firm it's just that luxcess ties that into a cryptocurrency as well for both investment capital as well as investment trading as well.

Their doing gold as well? I missed that but I suppose it's good to see them do hard currency assets as well for trading/holding it makes sense for platform longterm stability I suppose

You guys explained it well.
I knew they were an investment company but did not get what they will invest into, how long it will take before they bring in profit for their investors.
Now i know
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

Read on

what exactly do you not understand about the concept? in easy words, they take your money, invest it in forex, cryptos (ICOs, Trading, Holding, Mining) and in Gold. And with all this investments they hopefully make more out of your money:-)

Well done; that was quick and to the point Smiley. They basically control your funds and they do the investments and profits are shared. now everything happens in LXC token which will inherently drive its demand. There are more details on the whitepaper.

stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

now that i have read the whitepaper a lot, i noticed many typos and other little things. Is anyone working on a correction, or may I offer you my help? (like others help in translation campaigns.

Yes I agree with you, the standard of English in the white paper is very poor. Luxcess should really think about hiring someone to proofread their work. The medium article they recently published also had a lot of grammatical errors.
Maybe the creative team doesn't know much about this and needs an excellent person to help them better display the information of the project. I believe this is the best we can do.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Hello,please I would like to know how Luxcess group will generate most of it revenues?

There have been some comments about this, basically you allow luxcess to control your assets in luxcess group so that they will use it for smart investing in all kinds of crypto related things and apparently also gold

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

There have been some comments about this, basically you allow luxcess to control your assets in luxcess group so that they will use it for smart investing in all kinds of crypto related things and apparently also gold

They will do the work in the Luxcess group and profits will get split between the group depending on how much you've contributed.

Gold & Silver are part of the group supposedly which is interesting.

What's interesting is the markup / profit they have made since 2014. I'm sure everyone will want to get on board
girib1684

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

now that i have read the whitepaper a lot, i noticed many typos and other little things. Is anyone working on a correction, or may I offer you my help? (like others help in translation campaigns.

Yes I agree with you, the standard of English in the white paper is very poor. Luxcess should really think about hiring someone to proofread their work. The medium article they recently published also had a lot of grammatical errors.
Maybe the creative team doesn't know much about this and needs an excellent person to help them better display the information of the project. I believe this is the best we can do.
Either Dev not observed yet this mistakes. Something need to be change. Dev have to think about it. Or we someone have to contact to Admin on telegram channel.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

We will fix all mistakes and add some new features this week.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Thats really nice and timely action. This fast approach is what I really like with Luxcess. We don't see such actions in most of the projects. Luxcess is doing in a great way.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Thats really nice and timely action. This fast approach is what I really like with Luxcess. We don't see such actions in most of the projects. Luxcess is doing in a great way.

Great to see Luxcess team is very much active and taking action immediately. Luxcess team dealing with clients since long time and they know what to give or how to support the clients.
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

Hi, we will generate revenues with trading on the biggest market in the world ( forex ), crypto, gold/silver for stability, arbitrage and commodities.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

What do you mean by refund system? You mean if something happens like scam? Or any reward refund are you talking about? Do we have that kind of security in crypto field? Its only upto the developers to come up with some solution. Luxcess is a very nice project. They might already have some views on that issue.

It's very possible to integrate such "stop loss" feature in crypto project and yes we have such security already existing in exchanges.... Bottom line if luxcess-group can integrate such feature in their investment plan it will be innovative and awesome

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Thanks for the answer, nice that we always get answers from the team here. That creates trust. I am looking forward to the new features
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

What do you mean by refund system? You mean if something happens like scam? Or any reward refund are you talking about? Do we have that kind of security in crypto field? Its only upto the developers to come up with some solution. Luxcess is a very nice project. They might already have some views on that issue.

It's very possible to integrate such "stop loss" feature in crypto project and yes we have such security already existing in exchanges.... Bottom line if luxcess-group can integrate such feature in their investment plan it will be innovative and awesome

This particular integration what you are saying the Luxcess all about right? Or am I misinterrupted somethings wrong? "stop-loss" function can also be part of portfolio manager and not only in the responsibility of exchanges.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Thanks for the answer, nice that we always get answers from the team here. That creates trust. I am looking forward to the new features

This is one good thing I like about the Luxcess group, they are very active support/admins and listens to the community.

I hope we can provide good constructive criticism, I think a sub-reddit on reddit.com would be a good start to get more publicity.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

What is the hardcap and softcap target for Luxcess? What will happen to the unsold tokens? Is it going to be burnt out frozen or some other options?

Information found in the whitepaper: Softcap 0.5 Mio, Mediumcap 2,5 Mio, Hardcap 5,25 Mio. 60 mio tokens, price 0,15$
Unsold Tokens will be burnt

I do love a good unsold coin burn  Wink Instant potential value increase!

Look forward to around June when the Royal platform gets introduced if everyone goes to plan! I think that's the breaking point and will certainly help with the value and volume.

Especially on already somewhat low cap coins it basically means they your Garanteed a solid return on your investment especially if the ico in question has no bonus or a limited scope of bonus to keep the individual coin value high post sale. Luxcess seems to be lining their token up to be a small but high dollar token in the future which I can get behind for sure Smiley

Yes, once they hit good exchanges after the ICO is complete, the value will definitely increase as the volume spreads across the exchanges, coupled with the periodic burning of the tokens, the luxcess team just need to clean up all loopholes, i see this going far
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

What is the hardcap and softcap target for Luxcess? What will happen to the unsold tokens? Is it going to be burnt out frozen or some other options?

Information found in the whitepaper: Softcap 0.5 Mio, Mediumcap 2,5 Mio, Hardcap 5,25 Mio. 60 mio tokens, price 0,15$

Look forward to around June when the Royal platform gets introduced if everyone goes to plan! I think that's the breaking point and will certainly help with the value and volume.

Especially on already somewhat low cap coins it basically means they your Garanteed a solid return on your investment especially if the ico in question has no bonus or a limited scope of bonus to keep the individual coin value high post sale. Luxcess seems to be lining their token up to be a small but high dollar token in the future which I can get behind for sure Smiley

Yes, once they hit good exchanges after the ICO is complete, the value will definitely increase as the volume spreads across the exchanges, coupled with the periodic burning of the tokens, the luxcess team just need to clean up all loopholes, i see this going far

I think burning tokens can be good for investors; i am curious what implications would that have on the project itself; I understand the token price might be driven upwards; but also the token is a mean of operation in the platform; don't get me wrong i like that my investment would increase but also the long term value should be considered; I am just curious on that end.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

I think burning tokens can be good for investors; i am curious what implications would that have on the project itself; I understand the token price might be driven upwards; but also the token is a mean of operation in the platform; don't get me wrong i like that my investment would increase but also the long term value should be considered; I am just curious on that end.

The burning of the unsold tokens basically is an implication that those tokens can not be used to sell, which would otherwise suppress the token demand in exchanges

It's a guarantee that the team will stick to the budget as described in the whitepaper.
In other words, if the tokens would not be burned but instead be sold on behalf of the team to further finance their agenda, the team's expenses would be more than initially agreed upon.
Very much like a construction project costing 2M USD based on a calculation, but after a year it turns out it costs 3M USD which might cause investors to lose faith in that construction company.
Analogy here is that if the unburned tokens are sold on an exchange, the value of the token is decreased proportionally, meaning your share of the tokens is worth less so in the end you paid for it if the tokens are not burned.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

I didn't understand what the meaning of burning tokens can be good for investors? And how value is increased if unsold tokens gets burned?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

I understand, a good financial team will know when to do such and when to pause, it goes both ways, do it right and the value will scale up, do it wrong and you get another thing coming, it takes years of experience to understand this concept, luxcess i believe understands this and should put it into consideration
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: