Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

how many tokens will be issued?

Total supply will be 35mio, on crowdsale 28mio.

Figures are fantastic, it will increasingly support its existence, the more flying the number, the supply is very little I think, can be expensive someday.

Yep the fact the supply is so small is one of the reasons i think the coin is surprisingly undervalued, we will very well see the price jump up as with most small cap coins especially those with actual products behind them. The current price is most certainly well below where it will eventually settle.

I think you're right, the coin is undervalued due to its total supply @ 35,000,000 and any unsold coins will be burned. It's also quite appealing to see a pre-sale bonus of 12%.

This is the highest % bonus you can achieve which in theory should lessen the impact and potential dumping upon exchanges which is obviously a plus for people who intend on holding!

I will be holding and I look forward to May this year with the platform getting introduced

Yea, the supply is at a minimum, giving room for the price to go sky high, especially when it starts hitting different exchanges, i don't think is undervalued, i just feel that more should be done on spreading the word because that's what counts

How much is the supply here? 35 mil is not that low as far as I know. but definitely lower than billions nowadays. Is there any profit sharing applicable here? How this would be? In the form of tokens? Then where the supply will come from?

35mil is absolutely tiny in comparisons to other ICO's, in reality anything under 100m is considered to be a solid low-cap coin. Given the fact luxcess is also a company that has an existing platform and plan for developing the crypto side this means that its a very undervalued low-cap coin as well if you compare it against other coins with products before launch.

yea you are right this days there has been sudden emergent of ico with billion supply with little or product compared to quality product luxcess is set to over with their various streams of revenue and investment options.. i think 35m supply is good cap

Exactly, just check every random ICO and the hard cap they have. You will have hard time finding projects with less than 50 million. 35 is surely enough to maintain their platform, and is not too much so there is still a growth potential.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

some of us (including me) have wondered why you open so many offices. in the whitepaper I found the answer:

To get Luxcess closer to people, we are going to open many new offices in 2018, 2019
and 2020. There, people will have the opportunity to find out more about the Luxcess
Group, where our colleagues will always be available for your questions. In addition to
this, it will be possible to buy, sell or change LXC tokens in these offices.

I wonder if you can pay in cash for kryptos in the offices

Opening offices is fine. How can people buy LXC tokens there in the offices? Is that means, all unsold tokens are going to be sold like this? How does this work? If all the tokens are sold out, how they get new tokens?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

The vision of this project is really great indeed. Please where can I get information about your team?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

The vision of this project is really great indeed. Please where can I get information about your team?

Similar question was asked earlier in the thread and the response was that for the time being the identity of their team members will be keep concealed as a result of a clause signed by some members of the team. So I guess that's still the state of things presently. Thus you can't get it any where for now
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

Similar question was asked earlier in the thread and the response was that for the time being the identity of their team members will be keep concealed as a result of a clause signed by some members of the team. So I guess that's still the state of things presently. Thus you can't get it any where for now

Yep, you're right Owillz, down to contract clauses which is a shame, see the quote below:
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group

Hopefully they will be able to publish in the near future as it will help build confidence and be fully transparent across the board.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

yea I read something similar that the identity of some developers are required to keep anonymous, but I think they will announce it later when it is allowed to do so. Regardless, on their website at the bottom you can find some team members including blockchain developer

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

some of us (including me) have wondered why you open so many offices. in the whitepaper I found the answer:

To get Luxcess closer to people, we are going to open many new offices in 2018, 2019
and 2020. There, people will have the opportunity to find out more about the Luxcess
Group, where our colleagues will always be available for your questions. In addition to

Opening offices is fine. How can people buy LXC tokens there in the offices? Is that means, all unsold tokens are going to be sold like this? How does this work? If all the tokens are sold out, how they get new tokens?

in fact a good question. Maybe they help clients buy LXC tokens on exchanges and set up terminals for them. Or each office has its own reservoir of tokens for sale, and when supplies run short, they buy on  exchanges? They also keep 30% of profits on withdrawals, if these 30% are also paid in tokens, they always get new ones.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

in fact a good question. Maybe they help clients buy LXC tokens on exchanges and set up terminals for them. Or each office has its own reservoir of tokens for sale, and when supplies run short, they buy on  exchanges? They also keep 30% of profits on withdrawals, if these 30% are also paid in tokens, they always get new ones.

Theirs a lot of reasons least of which is a personal touch that it gives them but on top of that I think it’s so they can assist with investing without needing a bunch of crypto experience it also gives a sense of assurance that they stand behind their product because theirs a face u can visit
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

can I know token sale status now? I want to invest from my allowance, not much but enough to help support Luxcess Group in developing its platform.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

Oh I see... Very well then, I guess I would have to keep a close watch on this project and see how well things turn out. Thanks for the info
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:32 AM

Previously I questioned the thought process behind the zero fee/commission for the Luxcess Royal Platform, however if they're making massive returns each month then I think it could work with the 30% profit share.

Will the amount of LXC tokens shared out to investors depend on the amount raised through profit share on the royal platform each month?

Good question, I don't think the 30% is too bad if the returns are big. You're taking 70% profit back to be able to get participate and let the LXC platform do its job with its proven profitable system.

I look forward to March with plenty of events happening, I'm expecting some big growth within the next 3-6 months.

I wouldn't say its a proven method, we will just have to wait and see if it works on a larger scale with the pressure of managing investors money!

I also have similar question, how Luxcess will use 30% Fee which they will be charging to customers? I know some will be paid to employee, portfolio manager, infrastructure spending etc etc. but do token holder will get some kind of dividend?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

Wouldn't this burden the platform? I mean you will end up moving cash with an overhead. I mean luxcess group would end up setting a fund just to supply those in-office purchases. If a person buys in office he is given tokens and that money has to get in somehow be it a bank account or the likes that does not come free. I am curious as to how this is planned out?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

can I know token sale status now? I want to invest from my allowance, not much but enough to help support Luxcess Group in developing its platform.

Its very nice you want to invest in Luxcess. You message here gets me to raising another important things thats missing in the Luxcess website. Live ICO progress counter. Luxcess should have that and that will give extra confidence to the investors.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Its very nice you want to invest in Luxcess. You message here gets me to raising another important things thats missing in the Luxcess website. Live ICO progress counter. Luxcess should have that and that will give extra confidence to the investors.

As far as I know, you can currently register only for the whitelist. the sale does not start until 1.3.
a counter would stay at 0 for the next 17 days:-)
but good that you make luxcess aware, there have been many ICOs without counters, I hope they do not make that mistake
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Good suggestion, ICO/Token sale TAB is not available. I checked Luxcess website and I see 17 days and 9 hours to go. But this is for main ICO to start or something else?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

Good suggestion, ICO/Token sale TAB is not available. I checked Luxcess website and I see 17 days and 9 hours to go. But this is for main ICO to start or something else?

Me too was thinking the same. We need to have ICO progress counter for Luxcess. Normally I would think about investing only when the team is transparent in many aspect. One such thing is showing the live ICO progress. Hope team will implement it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

Opening offices has a lot to offer, some customers prefer one on one communication and yes, i believe that avenue can be created for people to easily purchase LXC or guidance to do so, they can also counsel clients on investment and provide the best that suit their portfolio, so is a good thing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Opening offices has a lot to offer, some customers prefer one on one communication and yes, i believe that avenue can be created for people to easily purchase LXC or guidance to do so, they can also counsel clients on investment and provide the best that suit their portfolio, so is a good thing

I still think it is a cost overhead; I think if that is the only reason i doubt it would serve much use. Unless of course it is needed for operations like what banks usually do or maybe for legal purposes since you will know in person where the money is coming from.

rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

yea I read something similar that the identity of some developers are required to keep anonymous, but I think they will announce it later when it is allowed to do so. Regardless, on their website at the bottom you can find some team members including blockchain developer

Many people have been asking about this. Luxcess don't really have much choice and they will have to reveal the identities of their team if they want the ICO to succeed. There are so many scams out there and most people having hard time trusting new ICO's. Transparency is a must if they want to build a mutual trust with their investors.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

Many people have been asking about this. Luxcess don't really have much choice and they will have to reveal the identities of their team if they want the ICO to succeed. There are so many scams out there and most people having hard time trusting new ICO's. Transparency is a must if they want to build a mutual trust with their investors.

Having to keep some identities anonymous is not all too weird, I am pretty sure most of the team members of ICO's already have a job and if it is not certain whether an ICO will reach the hardcap, I can imagine that they want to keep their identity anonymous as they would otherwise risk losing their jobs.

It probably goes even further than that, if you are employed at a company and use their hardware to work on something else (e.g. ICO) then that work becomes the property of that company

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: