Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

No till now I never discouraged about bitcoin or any other crypto currency I understand the risk involved in crypto currency . Recently i lost good amount of money in centra and pos token even I am optimistic . Because i invested in product which really having usecase . Still I am doingh that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Being discouraged really wouldn't help with what is happening with bitcoin. You can try to be proactive about it by spreading bitcoin and it's great contribution to our technological and economical advancement can help, either through forums or chat with friends. Or just plain wait it out and see what happens after a few months.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

This thread was created 4 months ago but my opinion was the same. I wasn't and I won't be discouraged with Bitcoin. Transaction fees are not a problem now. It looks like the spam attack on Bitcoin network has ended and now we can enjoy low fees. Now even big fees are not a problem if you have a Lightning Network channel opened. The fees there are even less 1 cent.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Bitcoin has helped my finances when I'm having trouble and jobless, and I'm never discouraged with bitcoin even if someday the bitcoin value is only $ 1, I would be proud to always invite and introduce bitcoin to friends or family.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
Actually we users and consumers of Bitcoin must literally expect the continuous price hike when it comes to transaction fees which is just fair as the price of Bitcoin continuously pumps up making our initial holdings to come into an upbeat. Despite of other people being discouraged with the latest happening in Bitcoin industry, there are still numerous amount of people who seeks more opportunity of earning or gaining more Bitcoin for them to be able to go with the flow wherein they want to hold more Bitcoin so that when the great pump of its price comes in implementation in the virtual market, we can be benefited by it.
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Both the problem of high fees and slow speed are solved now. The transfer is still not instant but we can see transfer in few minutes now.
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I think bitcoin will find a way out of this problem so I'm not discouraged about the current problem. I am optimistic there will be a way so that no one will lose and bitcoin will continue to exist and grow. because I'm sure bitcoin will be needed in the future, from what we know that bitcoin exists because of technological developments, so in my opinion bitcoin will continue to evolve with the times.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

Bitcoin is still the #1 cryptocurrencies in the whole world,then how can I feel discourage about this fact and infact I earn my living from Bitcoin.Amidst issues faced by some of the media personalities but still it blooms as on top amongst cryptocurrencies,nothing compared to it's promise for a brighter and greener future for us who passionately believe on it.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

There is nothing to regret about bitcoin,it still worth buying because there will still be price increase but this will take a little time to be achieved.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

I am not in anyway discouraged but hope has been put on hold for a long while as regards the Bitcoin price expectations. As much as this is not a get rich quick scheme, it is meant to be built overtime and gradually too. I am only being encouraged to be persistent and patient and optimistic.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

I don't feel discouraged about bitcoin, instead, I motivate my self to learn more about bitcoin. Even I know that bitcoin value is going down my trust is still there. Sometimes, I feel disappointed in the price of bitcoin but it not a reason to give up on investing because I know bitcoin will go on the top again.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Not really. I'm actually more motivated to invest on bitcoins because of how cheap they are now and how much I can get in the future once bitcoins go back to the $20,000 mark. Very practical investment if you ask me. Everyone should be motivated by the cheap price.

auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

I do not want to be discouraged by Bitcoin. Because I still have full hopes for Bitcoin and still believe that Bitcoin is able to make my life better. Bitcoin will certainly continue to survive into the future.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

I have no worries about BTC, They are an attractive market for me to invest in, and when I have spent time on them I forget everything around. I always focus on them, do not worry about anything.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Honestly feel sad for now, but not discourage for I have faith that bitcoin will go back high again soon, sooner or soonest. And I believe that this will be the answer to our future.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

No, I am not discouraged with Bitcoin. actually I think I will never discouraged with Bitcoin. Because from the beginning of Bitcoin invention it has gave the best service to its user. and from when I have started to investing in Bitcoin I've also get the best service.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

No, I am not discouraged with Bitcoin. actually I think I will never discouraged with Bitcoin. Because from the beginning of Bitcoin invention it has gave the best service to its user. and from when I have started to investing in Bitcoin I've also get the best service.

No, I never discourage by a current fluctuations is market  value but instead I am encouraged to invest because i think in this way i can earn a big profit once the market value is increasing.
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Yes i am discouraged with bitcoins after i suffered a solid loss in btc trading
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Well let me be honest, when it went down 20k to 7k, i was really disappointed and discouraged, and thought i will leave this industry. But when i start to do a bit research and study about bitcoin, then i realized price under 7k is temporary, soon or later it bound to go up and it will go up.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Not really. It's actually quite challenging and exciting to know how bitcoin prices might go up and down. If it goes up, then my investment will definitely boom. If it goes down, I'll buy a lot more bitcoins so I can have a lot of profits once the price of bitcoins go booming again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: